Prediction: Spring Attack

I am presenting this list with caution. If you look at the list of predictions below it implies a terror attack.. April? May? The 15th is clearly marked. Are the OOOO racing down a road a race or gathering.

Be cautious, I am unclear if its one event coming or a multi level circumstance. But it does look like a terror related incident is coming this Spring.

Predictions 4-5-18  I had a visual of the number 315 written big and bold, they showed the number three different times and gave the feeling of urgency.

I had a visual of 4 different zeros lining up. Four different predictions are about to happen. In the visual they looked like silver metal thin rings racing down a road. They the rings lined up one after another.
I had a visual of a man with a cowboy hat turn a corner and then leave.

Predictions 3-28-18  “Spring terror.. its back.”    “After the break.. terror.”

I had a visual of multiple pictures all women; “9” Spirit said. “All killed”

Then it shifted to show a march or protest, maybe a gathering. The impression was there was an explosion that took place. This is very similar to an old prediction. Predictions 1-10-18

Predictions 4-9-17  7 then 15  “Bad News.. the spider is in New York.”  (That implies the 15th or a countdown) I had a visual of bodies laying on the ground. There was what I believe an airport tower in the background. I also heard a popping noise, gunfire? Later they would show a Buffalo

I had a visual of the clock striking 12.  I had a visual of someone using their finger to push the world button on Facebook.  I had a visual of a large explosion by buildings. Followed by waves of people running away.  Then I heard the word Russia.  Then I heard the word Danish

Predictions 12-13-17  France attacked.. in two.. around 15. I had a visual of multiple police cars with flashing lights.

Predictions 12-1-17     Madness.. such evil. They then pointed to a location in France, first starting with Paris then shifting outward to one then two cities out from Paris. There was initially the feeling of a vehicle attacking people but then it shifted to a train? We need to clarify exactly what happens. There was also an implication of an attack on youth because they showed a back pack on the ground. Then Spirit shifted to Ohio. We need to ask about Ohio first and then clarify whether or not the attack in France is one attack or multiple ones.

Both the 15th and 19th are marked.

Spirit has already predicted that the Tsunami that will affect Australia will arrive in May.

Predictions 1-3-18 “Eric you have it backwards.  First will comes terrorism and then the Tsunami.” I had a visual of the number 5. “Multiple terror attacks are coming back to back.. 5.. It will be huge.. The Tsunami.. 10”

These predictions are less likely connected but should be noted.

Predictions 2-14-16  “Daesh  (ISIS)  in New York.. attacking multiple locations.. on a Sunday or Monday the plans set.. when football would normally be played.  Such a horrible nightmare, like a war zone” – Spirits Voice

Notes on 8-30-14   “A major threat.. Boston marks.. the same area.. the same vicinity.. screaming, unspeakable horror.. video made.. soon.. by weeks end, on or around the sacred holiday.” — Spirits Voice

Predictions 1-4-16 New York Shootings  I had a visual of a very large group of people gathering together for a run or walk. Then it switched to a scene of horror, people where laying on the ground injured and deceased, several people where upset holding each other. Then the visual switched again and I watched a TV being turned on to a commercial that showed two football helmets coming together, with the familiar football song playing in the background. Then the visual switched again and the word “New” was written. (I believe it was meant for a location like New York)

I had a visual of a news paper falling to the ground it read:

“NYC attack. Shooters attack the people.”

Predictions 1-5-16   “15.. targeted.. lockdown”   “Charge!”   The implication was that someone might tackle a gunman, or attack the gunman directly. That is probably the football helmet reference.

Prediction: Bridge Attack

Prediction: Multiple Terror Attacks

Prediction: Airplane Attack P2

55 thoughts on “Prediction: Spring Attack

1. I had a visual of multiple pictures all women; “9” Spirit said. “All killed”

SHAPE Women’s Half-Marathon

DATE — Sunday, April 15, 2018, 8:00 AM
    LOCATION — Central Park, New York City

The 15th annual SHAPE Women’s Half-Marathon brings together thousands of women of all ages and backgrounds for a day of fun, fitness, and camaraderie in NYC. Whether you’re coming from across the country or from around the corner, join SHAPE and New York Road Runners in Central Park on Sunday, April 15, for an unforgettable race.

2. It’s weird how they said 315….that sounds like 3/15, March 15th, but we’re already past that. Unless an attack originally scheduled for March has been moved up to April or May.
    315 It could be a time of day….maybe a marathon that starts at 3:15 is a target, for instance.

I hope this isn’t it, but maybe 315 is the number of a specific plane or train or a bus.

The four zeroes have been described as rolling down a road, which implies a race or marathon. But maybe it’s not about a marathon at all–maybe the visual just means that four separate events are about to happen at the same time, “lining up” as it were.

This is a wild hypothesis: if the four events are terror attacks, maybe it means a multi-level attack as in the works, and there are four different plots that are being coordinated by different terrorist cells, scheduled to happen at the same time. I hope that’s not true, that would be pretty serious if it was.

3. “I had a visual of a man with a cowboy hat turn a corner and then leave.”

I wonder if this could be about Interior secretary Ryan Zinke who thinks of himself as similar to Teddy Roosevelt but who seems to want to advance oil interests when it comes to public lands:

He also is under investigation due to reassigning employees, many of whom are women or minorities–some of them complained they felt they were being retaliated against for political reasons. Plus there are questions about him possibly mixing personal and business trips on the tax payer dime.

4. 315 is the area code for Syracuse NY & surrounding areas, or could it be 5/31, the 4 0’s lined up made me think of a stop watch, could it be the starting line of a race.

5. The four metal rings lining up sounds like the Audi badge and the fact that they race down the road suggests that it could be something to do with the car

• I’m wondering that myself. Even though the strikes were restricted to chemical weapon-making buildings and is was to deter Assad from using them…..maybe someone will resent America or the allies and react violently.

One of the frustrating things that I’ve noticed when the west in mentioned in other media….when we act to help people, we’re called imperialists, and if we do nothing, people say the west is evil for not acting.
      Sometimes it feels like we’re doomed to be hated no matter what we do, but maybe that’s a faulty impression.

All countries need to take some responsibility for themselves, but at the same time, the world should definitely intervene when injustice and mass-murders happen. It’s hard to find that balance.

We tried to help Syria last night, and I just hope everything works out.

6. The Toyota Grand Prix car race is currently going on in Long Beach, CA. Tomorrow April 15 is the final day. Long Beach is a very diverse city, the second largest gay population per capita after San Francisco but the Grand Prix attracts the more cowboy hat wearing crowd…

7. Hey Eric with New York and France being linked to the next one hopefully not no offense do u know if u can ask them if this has anything to do with retaliation from bombing Syria bc a report came out that Putin says anyone attacks them will have consequences for helping out Syria

8. Thought on Tsunami, Australia.

Hi Eric,
    re the tsunami threat AU in May.

In a prediction on FEB 19, you mention an earthquake in the Alpine area.

There is a fault called the Alpine Fault in New Zealand. It runs down the mountain range in the South Island. It’s reckoned that off it ever went off like a big zipper opening, the destruction in NZ would be so huge it would be felt on the east coast of Australia.

Could this tie in with a tsunami scenario? The NZ Alpine fault triggering massive tsunamis across the Tasman sea? Just a thought.

Stay well please. My thoughts & prayers are with you. I feel this increased activity that seems to be speeding up is having an effect on yours & your Mum’s immune systems.

Russ

9. Could the Southwest Airplane going from NY to TX , then diverted to Philidelphia, which lost an engine when it exploded be the prediction from 4-9-17…The Spider is in New York, and there’s an airport tower in the background, could popping noises be that engine? Maybe a failed attack since the plane didn’t go down.

10. I noticed the two items in Eric’s prediction from predictions-10-18-16 https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/10/18/predictions-10-18-16/

A loss in the ‘Great’ family. We welcome the person with open arms.. abdication follows.” (Great implies Great Britain)
    The hero will fall with the plane.”

Maybe the “great” family is the Bush family? They are mentioned in at least one other prediction. The woman who died was a ” a well-known leader and altruist from New Mexico”.

11. SWC,
    Another Plane forced to Land..Bird strike..to engine..

A bird strike forced a Southwest Airlines flight to land in Nashville on Wednesday morning shortly after takeoff — the latest mishap for the airline coming just a day after a passenger on another flight died after she was “partially sucked out” a window due to an engine explosion in midair.

12. SWC…WOW!
    Here is some info on the Southwest pilot, Tammie Jo Schultz, who landed the plane, who’s engine blew yesterday, safely. One of the first female fighter pilots in the military. Though there was one person who died, which is very sad, I feel there could have been many more. Praying for all of the passengers and crew and the family which lost their loved one…as they move forward in life.

World’sCuo? Russia 🇷🇺

Ref:: I had a visual of the clock striking 12. I had a visual of someone using their finger to push the world button on Facebook. I had a visual of a large explosion by buildings. Followed by waves of people running away. Then I heard the word Russia. Then I heard the word Danish

Opinion..
    Eric the above excerpt …puts in my mind the World’s cup tournament in Russia…
    I hope I am wrong..

Ref (danish) 🇩🇰

See.
    Israeli backing Denmark all the way!

15. Eric, SWC,

Ref:::I had a visual of the clock striking 12. I had a visual of someone using their finger to push the world button on Facebook. I had a visual of a large explosion by buildings. Followed by waves of people running away. Then I heard the word Russia. Then I heard the word Danish

See.
    US warns Americans of Terrorism threat at World Cup..Russia.,

Ref::Then Spirit shifted to Ohio. We need to ask about Ohio first and then clarify whether or not the attack in France is one attack or multiple ones.

See.
    Ohio, Cleveland
    Terrorist arrested..
    Van..with explosives …target .parade…4Th of July
    ( developing..news conference info)
    ——————————————————————

A terror plot targeting downtown Cleveland on July 4 was foiled and an individual allegedly involved in the plot is in custody, officials said Monday.

Update👀
    Ohio…terrorist..
    .(from Pennsylvania)
    Excerpt..
    July 2 (UPI) — The FBI on Monday announced the arrest of a “radicalized” Philadelphia man who was plotting to bomb a July Fourth parade in Cleveland.

The man was identified as Demetrius Pitts, also known as Abdur Raheem Rafeeq, of Maple Heights, Ohio. He will be charged with attempted material support of a foreign terrorist organization, specifically al-Qaida, FBI special agent Steve Anthony said at a news conference Monday.

18. Eric, SWC,

France 🇫🇷. Germany 🇩🇪..Belgium …and Iran!
    Iran Diplomat arrested for Plot to bomb💥In Paris…

See..

Excerpt

Belgian authorities said the Iranian diplomat was detained in Germany on Monday as a contact of a Belgian married couple of Iranian heritage. The couple was arrested earlier by Belgian police in Brussels after they were caught with 500 grams of TATP explosive and a detonator hidden in a toiletries bag.

Belgian prosecutors identified the couple as 38-year-old Amir S. and 33-year-old Nasimeh N. and charged them with attempted terrorist murder and preparing a terrorist act for plotting to bomb a Saturday meeting of the National Council of Resistance of Iran.