Predictions 1-10-18

I was falling asleep when I heard screams and gunshots. Individuals were screaming at others to run.  I had a visual of a mad man plunge through a door, staring down those in the room. “In 7 minutes”

The message was given yesterday so it should be 6 minutes from now. Sometime around the 16th. The location shifted, the overall impression was Virginia. However they kept showing mid California.

“UAF” was written big and bold

I had a visual of one massive explosion taking place. “The bombing will be so massive in size.. so huge.”

I had a visual of women marching as if protesting., then there was an explosion, the visual shifted to show blood on the streets.

I desperately need to return to Spirit and ask for a location and countdown for this bombing.

“Coup d etat” –  “The hardliners try and seize power, but the people push back, eventually the hardliners are outed”

The impression was Iran.

”Against his own word Obama will fall back into politics.”

I had a visual of someone finding an ancient tablet, then it shifted to show a scroll with written words of a foreign language. It looked like it was from an ancient time. Unfortunately one of the pieces were missing. “It puts into question what we thought we knew”

Both the 15th and 19th are marked.

39 thoughts on “Predictions 1-10-18

1. UAF—possibly “University of Alaska Fairbanks”?
    Universal Academy of Florida?
    Or maybe U.S Air Force?

Those are the top possibilities that came up when I did a search for UAF.

• That’s what I found also Sara. There is also Unite Against Fascism which is a British Organization. Ukrainian Air Force, Ukrainian Armed Forces, and Uganda Athletics Federation.
      But those should all be outside of the US. The United States Air Force should be USAF, but it is pretty close.

• I know this is being prejudice but The Universal Academy of Florida is “a private, independent Islamic school offering classes from Preschool through 12th grade.”

Don’t know if it being an “Islamic school” could make it the more likely choice from the rest?

• If the shooting Eric saw turns out to be a jihadist thing, maybe the attacker once went to the school or worked there.

On the other hand, if the shooting is committed by an anti-Muslim attacker, maybe the school could be a target.

2. Was the scroll the Hebrew Bible? The Aleppo Codex has been missing for a very long time and discussion is that it is the most important part.

3. Eric – could the location of the mad man have been a grocery store? Last night I was relaxing and suddenly heard the word “Albertsons.” It was immediately followed by an image blue and white triangle logo that when I Googled was the Albertsons brand grocery store logo. Then I kept hearing the word “pair” but it was being repeated like it was trying to sound something out so not sure that I was getting it right (seemed like I just couldn’t ‘get’ that word). Then there was another visual of a gunman in a black ski mask bursting into a roll like you describe. I asked “where” and got “Louisiana… no LA (ie California like you said)… no Laremy” (which is Wyoming? But I googled and there is no longer an Albertsons there). The “lare”(emy) sounds like “pair”could have been my brain still trying to figure out that word. So maybe a place with an LA (Louisiana is LA) or with a sound like “pair” in it. Not really sure. It just was the same time(ish) you got your visual outside of what sounds like your normal meditation method (?) so don’t know if you think it could be related at all?

I have been accurately picking up a lot lately. Most recently the mudslides in California right now (was seeing images of mudslides a few weeks ago).

• I am from Louisiana and a frequent shopper at Albertsons so I pray this is not true… Maybe with “pair” they meant “parish” in a way to clarify that it’s Louisiana since it’s the only state with parishes instead of counties. Or could be Prairieville but can’t think of any other towns/cities with pair in it.

• Erin- I pray it is not true also. You could very well be correct that the “pair” is parish. That would actually make a lot of sense. I want you to know though that immediately when I read your comment I got a STRONG intuitive read to tell you that YOU are personally safe, your family and friends are all safe. Whatever this is I am almost positive you are not connected personally in any way. Light and love, nicole

4. I was in bed last night as well,when I felt I was being watched.Kept looking out the window.This same thing happened to me the night before Las Vegas.I heard screaming and saw running.

• He cannot be elected again to the presidency due to the 22nd amendment. Due to the wording of the amendment, some people feel that under really unusual circumstances maybe he could succeed to position of president and others feel he cannot…maybe the supreme court would have to decide under weird circumstances what the amendment can allow, but the spirit of the 22nd amendment is to limit anyone to two terms…

• Hopefully the U.S. breaks tradition and allows the Iranian people to have their own sovereignty, as opposed to installing a puppet leader who will give them what they want or just invading and occupying their land to get what they want.

However I do remember a prediction saying that the U.S. will have to go in to protect Saudi Arabia against, I think, Iran. So maybe this happens before this oppressive regime falls or maybe after.

5. Eric has that tsunami prediction happened ? The one that did occur didnt cause any damage or deaths and was the wrong location
    And the spirits have warned you about on several occasions I find it hard to believe that was it ?

6. Obama could start helping the campaigns of Democratic candidates for the congress or senate. The senate has a slim majority for the Republicans and so could be changed to a Democrat majority, making it difficult for Trump to get any bills he wants passed by senate. The house and senate would have to create more bipartisan bills, which would anger Republicans, who seem to want all the power they can get to help rich people…

7. “It puts into question what we thought we knew” — the ancient tablet

Could this have to do with our human origins, our evolution, a particular religion/narrative, ancient aliens?

(LOL. I just say “ancient aliens” because of the recent stuff with the Pentagon/DoD. I’ve also heard there’s more videos coming out this year, along with the release of some of the hardware they’ve recovered from UFOs.)

8. fact is mankind has written many books over time. people have taken everything as gospel because someone else wrote it. so you have a generation over thousand of years as dumb and dumber.what you thought you new is not even close.

Could the visual of women protesting be Iran? I was wondering if they gather together to demand equal rights, and maybe the explosion is caused by hardliners?

10. I knew the dream I had about Obama doing a third term as POTUS couldn’t happen, but since spirit mentioned he will be back in politics I’m wondering if that was the significance of my dream. I’ve dreamed about Obama again but don’t remember anything else. It would be beyond wonderful if he went back to the Senate! Eric, your predictions are starting to come true at a faster rate. Your Bannon prediction occurred with lightening speed. So relieved to know the deranged candidates who are currently running will be shot down. I hope this means that cruel guy from AZ who Trump pardoned won’t win. I’ve been praying he won’t. Your very kind to share your predictions with us.

11. Eric here is an interview with Philip Mudd on Wolf Blitzer regarding Trumps remarks on people from “shithole countries”. It’s been all over the news today. I believe his comments today in the Oval Office to be the tipping point. I’m absolutely disgusted and ashamed to say he is the president of my country at this point. I sincerely hope he is impeached before he can do irreparable damage.

12. Pingback: Prediction: France Attack | World Predictions

13. UAF “Union des Audax Francais”?
    I believe they have started these type of events in the USA also. It’s hard to understand since I don’t know the French language. Something to do with cycling, hiking, kayaking, Nordic skiing.