Predictions 12-1-17

Madness.. such evil.

They then pointed to a location in France, first starting with Paris then shifting outward to one then two cities out from Paris.

There was initially the feeling of a vehicle attacking people but then it shifted to a train? We need to clarify exactly what happens.

There was also an implication of an attack on youth because they showed a back pack on the ground.

Then Spirit shifted to Ohio. We need to ask about Ohio first and then clarify whether or not the attack in France is one attack or multiple ones.

Buffalo’s will be genetically engineered, their numbers grow in droves.

According to Spirit there will be advancements in the field of genetically engineering animals. It has it’s limits; they need a viable host, and the species must be able to adapt to the existing climates, so bringing back animals of a more ancient timeframe will be very difficult.

We are discussing the next ‘Truth’. Give me some time to gather the information, it won’t be around the 1st but we will post one for the month.

30 thoughts on “Predictions 12-1-17

1. Ohio? That is where I am. Hopefully nothing bad coming…I know you will clarify as soon as you can. By the way, I hope you are feeling much better; Eric. Take something for immunity as there is so much flu everywhere. Flu is really bad when you have anything wrong with your intestines or bowels. I know I take as much C as is effective. And enchinea too. Take care!!

2. My son is due to go to Paris on a School trip at the end of April, frightens the life out of me letting him go.

3. Has the train terrorist prediction referencing “oranges” already occurred? Because I know there are train stations in France with “orange” in their name — and in Southern France there’s a city even called Orange, in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.

4. News reports said that ISIS recently urged supporters to attack western children, so that might be what the backpack referred to. They’d cited maternity wards and kindergartens as possible targets.

So again, everyone stay calm, but keep your eyes open. If you see someone going into an employee-only area in train stations, or suspicious people hanging around near schools taking photos or something, alert the police.

Any idea of time-frame for the France/train/Ohio attacks?

On a lighter note, I like the idea of buffalo regrowing their populations. They’re interesting animals, and it’ll be good if they’re saved from endangerment.

• Hopefully by then there will be an administration in power that will reinstate the protections of our wildlife that this administration is removing. E.g., they’ve recently removed the protections for hibernating grizzly bears – allowing hunters to go in and kill them while in hibernation.

• I’m appalled! That is a far stretch from hunting for food. Prayers of loving light is being sent for the wildlife.

6. Buffalos possible relevance?
    Thete is a theory that buffalos
    can help ecosystems by
    helping to stop erosion.
    its had something to do with the
    way they graze in cold wrathet
    back in may usa started exporting
    buffalo to siberia to test this theory..

7. Hi Eric hope you are feeling well this morning. Any word about Ohio yet? Where? Thanks; my kids both work at a mall; hopefully nothing involving malls. Most of Ohio generally peaceful unless you go to parts of Cleveland. Myself I tend to avoid big cities as a general rule anymore. Peace and light to you and your family this holiday too!

• Its next on the list. I was suppose to do it last night but I started to dose off around 4am. I started meditating at 10 too, I think because of my health the process is working slow right now.

• Don’t overwork yourself either, Eric. After what you went through, it’s best to take it slow and steady.

8. Pingback: Predictions 12-10-17 | World Predictions