Prediction: Multiple Terror Attacks

I apologize for the horror I am predicting on this holy day.

“This horror is much bigger then expected. These attacks are like no one has ever seen before. Their going to blow the world with terror.”

We draw closer to Zero.. then Spirit said ‘one’.. then they said ‘three’. The countdown to this nightmare is coming to a complete close, the Spirits are not letting this event go.

The old predictions had several predictions around the 27th.

Then I heard a list of locations, I have to assume its related to these attacks, however they could be related to other predictions: Houston, outside London, Miami, San Diego, California, Pakistan,  (they implied both the north and south CA or they are debating which side?), they also implied a location in the North East US.

I had a visual of airplanes taking off then it shifted to show train tracks again and again. I had a visual of people shopping in a store, as they walked out there was a large explosion. I had a visual of a picture of a large Arab man, then Spirit said “Most Wanted”. I had a visual of the number 1.36

It was earlier this month when they pointed to this very specific prediction below, they implied the attack would unfold soon, later in another post (Prediction: Airplane Attack P2 ) they would add a timeframe that placed it around the 25th of December.

Prediction: Airplane Attack Coming Soon

Predictions 8-30-17  As I sat and meditated Spirit came up to me with tears pouring down his face. “I am sorry for predicting this nightmare.”
I had a visual of debris from an airplane crash spread across an entire area. Then the visual shifted to the past, showing several different people all preparing to get on an airplane. A young man saying goodbye to his parents. A gay couple walking towards a terminal. As I followed them on the plane I felt a black space on the plane, with this horrible dark feeling behind it. While all of this unfolded I could hear a song playing in the background “Tomorrow” — “Your always a day away.”

Predictions 3-28-16  “World wide panic.. airplane attack.. bombings.. 1 and then 2”
Predictions 2-26-17   I had a visual of an airplane on a tarmac. ‘Hijacked.. 27’ — words written
Prediction: Hijacked Plane   “7..7..7    The bombing is coming.    The airplane will be hijacked.. British.. air.    The port under attack”
Its unclear if they are saying British Air or are they implying a UK Hijacking. I don’t know what the number seven represents, however again they are implying three different attacks, perhaps on separate days. — Eric
Prediction: US Terror Attacks I had a visual of several people with cowboy hats. Then Spirit pointed to a southern / central area of the US, which implies Texas. “British air.. hijacking.. the passengers do not cooperate.. Heroes on the plane.” — Spirits Voice

With the Spirits now wrapping up the timeline, showing zero then one, then three, which implies multiple attacks on multiple days all coming this week and perhaps the following, it looks like the predictions of last year might unfold now.

Predictions 12-6-16 – Bridge/gathering of people attack expected around the 26th

Predictions 12-10-16 – An attack on a military installation and or port , Southern California

Predictions 12-12-16 – An attack at a shopping area

Predictions 12-23-16 – Bombing in southern California

I am asking all of you my fans for your help. The very minute just one of these terror attacks happen I am asking you to share this prediction/post with everyone you know, share it with; Facebook, Twitter, local media, ATS, main street media, internet media, government officials, friends, family, anyone and everyone. We must make every effort to change the outcome of these events. Imagine the help we could provide if we just changed one of these nightmares.

Other new predictions:

From Trump; I don’t like what your reporting.. your out of here.. gone.

I had a visual of the Swastika. Then the visual shifted to show graffiti on signs, then on a movie theater sign, showing crude racist remarks and symbols.

“The white nationals have a renewed sense of pride, and out of the dark corners they will let themselves be known.”

I had a visual of a protest of Neo Nazis and white nationals, on the other side was an opposing force, they begin yelling at each other, then a massive brawl ensued, followed by an explosion of violence from all sides.

Over actions made now their will be rage from the mass public against the White House and the Capitol.. In a few months.

Whether its the lack of response in Puerto Rico, health care, or the lack of support for various government agencies, there is an air from the people who become fed up. This mirrors another prediction where protest unfold because of incompetence from the US government.

65 thoughts on “Prediction: Multiple Terror Attacks

1. It’s interesting that the spirits said “one…three” then later showed the number 1.36. They could be repeating it because it’s important. Maybe they mean January 3rd.
    Or it could possibly be a flight number or train number.
    Or the time of a attack, like 1:36 in the afternoon–though without time-zone and exact location, that’ll be hard to narrow down.

This guess is probably wrong, but maybe the 3.16 could reference a Bible quote: John 1:36 “When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!” Maybe that implies a church attack? Or a reference to a “lamb”, like in a Christmas pageant.

Again, anyone traveling in trains or planes, keep your eyes open for anything suspicious, but if possible, try not to travel that way–travel in cars.

Everyone stay alert, tell police if you see anything odd, but try to stay calm.

2. Possibly the “one” and “three” are two separate countdowns, which would be Dec 25 and 27 (counting down from Dec 24).
    Or putting the numbers together, would be 13.

3. Hey Eric,
    I’ve had a recurrent dream about spiders … both of my other recurrent dreams like this over 50 yrs have been significant. They are not scary to me when I watch them, but I know the spiders mean darkness. Given the significance of spiders in your visions I wanted to share.

So, in this recurrent dream (which is different locations, that doesn’t seem to be significant) I see a group of small black spiders running in a group toward me, I get out the bug spray and spray them (which should kill them), but they sort of refuse to die. I keep spraying them and they are feeling the effects but still not dying, when a big mother spider comes out of nowhere to charge at me. I spray the big spider furiously, practically a whole can and the mother spider starts to die, but then suddenly revives, grows wings and flies right at me. I am able to dodge it and continue spraying and it leaves me alone. The other little spiders appear to be dead and I’m able to sweep them up and throw them away.

Like I said, no fear in this although I know they represent darkness. I am not someone who gets scared in these dreams, I usually sort of lucid dream if I get scared, yell at the darkness and call on divine protection and the darkness leaves. I’m not even scared now, but given you prediction I thought it might be related.

I’ve had other recurrent dreams that had the same feel — one was about California long ago when I took a road trip to San Diego in college and one was about my grandmother dying alone in her house and yelling at me to not leave her there alone in the house. It turned out on the second one it was my Grandmother’s sister and we found her just in time to save her.

I don’t get these very often.

• Btw, my take on my dream was multiple attacks by darkness and that with action we could snuff out the little ones but not the big one. Also thought it was interesting that the big spider could fly — wondering if that meant airplanes.

4. Eric in reference to “the goods store”…they have a “donate a thon” at the goodwill store on Sunday the 31st.
    Went to search for “the goods store” on your blog and came up with this list of old predictions. Spirit said when you asked for a time that they weren’t sure yet but that…”We know their intent, San Francisco, Los Angeles, DC and hijacked planes.” Just wanted to add in case some of these old predictions weren’t on this thread.

5. Hello Eric; anymore insight into the Ohio attack by Spirit? Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and all readers, despite these grim predictions. May peace and the light of love prevail in the end. God Bless and I’m praying for the light of love to cradle the world today.

6. Jules104, I couldn’t reply to you but thank you for that reminder. That confirms my thoughts re bugs w wings.

Eric, I’m praying hard for the protection of all concerned and that the attacks will be foiled in addition to what you asked.

7. I had a odd dream where Obama came back as POTUS. Obviously, this can’t happen, but I hope it means someone with Integrity like him will be elected next time. Happy Holidays to Eric and all the readers here!

8. Thaere is a Mayflower truck company in the USA. There is also a Mayflower hotel in Washington DC and one in London. Both are near a subway. The Washington hotel is close to the WH.

9. About PR, just remembered reading a few days ago how the GOP tax plan essentially treats PR as if it’s not a part of the U.S., as if it’s a foreign country. Just another serious setback for the island, especially since around 1/3 are still without power and won’t see it back on until May.

“The new tax plan treats companies on the island the same as those operating outside the U.S., subjecting them to a tax of up to 12.5 percent on intellectual property.”

10. Hi again, my dream that I believe to be a metaphorical premonition was so vivid. I dreamt I was in a house near the ocean; I was w/ women who I do not know in real life, but in the dream, I knew them. They were wearing late summer clothing, like it was Labor Day. Suddenly, huge, black, menacing waves were seen by me outside the window
    (The house I was in in the dream is on the ocean shore nr a coastguard station – never been in that house in real life, though). I kept trying to point out the impending tidal waves and the women in the house just ignored my warnings, preferring to socialize with one another. In this dream, I was practically jumping up and down to warn them, and yet they acted as if nothing unusual was happening outside their home. My thought at this point in the dream, was, “Oh well, I guess they’re used to this and think this is normal.” Then, a wave crashed right next to the house we were in – just a small portion of the wave came up to me standing outside on the stoop. There were several rows of more huge, menacing waves in the distance which I saw. I awoke. After I awoke, I drove to this home to see if I could identify the street I was on in this particular house in this dream. I learned that it is on “Bridge Street” and the House was named “Malabar”. Malabar means,”Bad Bay”. My first thought is that there will be attacks on bridges, one in NYC and another in California ( intuitive connections I made- all could be wrong). I do feel strongly that this is a warning from my higher self. I often get dreams of this nature that later happen. The waves were about 80 ft high in my dream. Sorry to go at length, but since I was ignored in this dream, I thought Eric’s warning might be ignored, too. Maybe if I help one person avoid a bridge, then if something is averted, I will have done my piece. Sorry to post this on Christmas Day, but I believe Eric’s warnings are imminent and true.

• Or your dream could be a reflection of your current feelings about the negative political atmosphere in our country (USA). You have picked up the MSM’s constant drumbeat of disaster (also the negative press on PR) just off in the distance and your’re trying to warn everyone and they are not listening. Or it could be something in your personal life…. whatever it is you feel no one is listening to you.
      It’s interesting to read the many replies and predictions. The personal feelings (both pro and con) on whatever, but especially in the political realm are sad to read. There is no longer an sence of impartiality or independent thinking (on both sides) just a serious herd mentality, which I see reflected in these many replies/reflections & predictions. The world won’t change until we do. Take care of what is right in front of you.

• Hi RubyGrace, yes, it could be personal. I frankly thought of that possibility. I always have negative event predictions come in the form of seeing ocean waves. I tend to think that this particular dream was about a global happening, or set of events ( multiple waves)… but it could be as you say.

11. As for the plane attacks, I imagine there will be heavy travel in America and Europe in the days after Christmas, people going home and such….as well as New Year’s Eve travel, when that gets closer.

So even if nothing’s happened yet–and I pray it won’t–it’s still a very real possibility.

12. Hi, I don’t know what’s going on. Keep feeling like I’m sucking energy away from people. People will have no energy and accidents will happen. You need to stop me. This is women’s failings, our collective responsibility, but primarily it’s my fault. Try to stop me if you can – Christine Brown

• Yikes, thank goodness no one was killed!

Now the police have to figure out if it was an attempted attack, or if it was something else–an employee with a grudge against someone at the store, for instance.

13. Pingback: St Petersburg Shopping Center Explosion | World Predictions

14. Hi – I’m traveling to France for two weeks Jan 12 from Aus. Starting to feel very afraid re these plane predictions. Thinking of cancelling. Can you feel I will be ok?

• I really wouldn’t worry, we failed to predict the right timeframe, I would not cancel. Consider a mini reading if you would like, and keep an eye out for the coming post as I plan to ask when again?!

15. Pingback: Predictions 1-3-18 | World Predictions

16. Here’s something else I noticed. This is the 52nd Super Bowl. In the old bridge prediction you said almost every time the numbers 5 and 2 or 25 show up. Could that be related even though it’s not SF? Minneapolis does have bridges with the Mississippi River nearby.

17. Pingback: Prediction: Spring Attack | World Predictions