Predictions 12-12-16

I had a visual of crowds of people running out of what looked like a shopping mall or strip mall. I could hear gun fire as people ran.  I briefly saw the shooter in the background. Then the police arrived.

“Shooting spree, in less than 3 minutes.. Suicidal attack.”  (Sometime around the 14th or 15th) — Spirits Voice

The location implied Miami, however there was another message of someone acting insanely in LA.

“There is a bombing coming.. Israel”

We need to get the details. They implied it was a car bomb.

“The first bombshell is coming soon.. Trump..  what starts off as a small issue grows and grows.. fraud.. fraud.. fraud.. back channel deals.. Zero then five”  — Spirits Voice

Previous prediction:

“Wait.. Wait”

There is an epic bombshell coming, other bombshells follow, the US politics continue.. disarray.. topsy turvy

Russia.. back door deals.. tape-taps.. the strain between the US and Russia mounts so bad that a new cold war is inevitable.” – Spirits Voice

I know I just hit a hornets nest. Spirit and I debated whether or not to just leave it alone and skip this last prediction. Spirit argued it was a prediction that would be coming, but understood the vitriol that will most likely follow this post.

I would like all of my fans to focus on the other two events. We must bring attention to these horrible acts, and do our best to hinder them, while I try to gather more details.

We are also planning to ask for more details on the massive fire prediction and the port attack. I hope we can get more information before the tragedies arrive.  — ELP

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, psychic predictions 2016, pychic predictions and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

79 Responses to Predictions 12-12-16

1. Stephen says:

Are they going to give some more details on the bridge attack soon? I fear it might be the Golden Gate Bridge and I hope I can warn someone who lives nearby.

• Originally with December looking very dark with multiple terror attacks I wanted Spirit to focus on the big events but they feel a need to try and consistently predict the next event around the corner, this allows us to more accurately predict time frames. I do promise to refocus my attention but right now they are trying to give information on the events we are expecting in days, but your right I am racing the clock. With that said can you do me a favor and give me a list of the different bridges in the bay area. Maybe with the actual names of the bridges I can give them a focal point.

2. itsrahnz says:

YOU ARE NOT A PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN GOD WE TRUST

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 1:38 AM, World Predictions wrote:

> Eric Leigh-Pink posted: “I had a visual of crowds of people running out of > what looked like a shopping mall or strip mall. I could hear gun fire as > people ran. I briefly saw the shooter in the background. Then the police > arrived. “Shooting spree, in less than 3 minutes.. Suicid” >

3. PN says:

Eric – which fire prediction was this as I must have missed it. Just for your information we had a bad one here in Kenya – https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000226481/mayhem-on-the-road-as-dozens-caught-up-in-naivasha-fire-tragedy

4. Joy Parks says:

Eric, on the second part of the prediction–I’ve seen several other predictions about January 20th, about something going terribly wrong. Followed by years of scandal and basically the undoing of America. I’m wondering if the second part of this encounter with the spirits is leading to that.

5. bga28blog says:

I imagine the part about Trump unfolding in December/January. Since it’s Capricorn season and Capricorn rules government.

• anthony says:

a message for trump is your word is your bond.thats how karma is created. he better go back and look at all the promises he made which the biggest is no back door deals.your thoughts and words are binding. this is creation.carefull what you wish for!

• bga28blog says:

Haha no. I don’t wish bad upon us. I didn’t wish anything. 🙂

• anthony says:

The first bombshell is coming soon.. Trump.. what starts off as a small issue grows and grows.. fraud.. fraud.. fraud.. back channel deals.. Zero then five
        When i was growing up i wished to be a stock broker. got hired at a firm. told to make cold calls and sell their stock which was a bag of shit. the president confronted me and said why are you not selling what others are doing. i told him my opinion and pointed out what was wrong with the reccomendation. He told me you dont belong and thats just the way it is so i quit. the moral of the story for trump is alot of back door deals is coming and now he has to do what he says.saying and doing are two different things.

6. Tom Wyllie says:

Have been curious about the stairs. What kind? Home stairs? Lapeyre Ladder? Fire escape?

7. Observer227 says:

Eric, I don’t wish to detract from the predictions you’ve made here, but I have an important update regarding that likely attack within New York. I’ll try to make it brief, in case nothing comes of this latest vision:

I believe the many “Phases” my visions are going through regarding this event in the United States will ‘cap’ at the upcoming seventh Phase. Right now, the sixth phase is near completion. The seventh will initiate and once that’s concluded, the event will come to fruition. These visions relate to the Biblical “Seven Seals”, which is odd since I consider myself an agnostic who doesn’t subscribe to Christian belief. Usually the visions I’ve had in the past are neutral in terms of religious symbolism. In summary, if I were to time this event, I’d say it would happen between 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM today (CMT). Please take this timeframe with a grain of salt. I admit timing upcoming events isn’t my strong suit.

That’s all for now. Stay safe everyone.

• Observer227 says:

The Phases are occuring at a fever pitch. I’ve had an epiphany, but if it’s true the feared catastrophe’s happening TODAY, and not just later today.

The “phases” actually represent the Seven Trumpets and the Seven Seals in the Book of Revelations, except these biblical metaphors are interpreted in reverse. In other words, the seventh/last “Trumpet” represented the first phase of my vision. The white horseman, or the first of the Seven Seals, is supposedly the very last phase until the unthinkable happens.

The pale horseman appeared more than one hour and thirty minutes ago. More than one hour ago was the black horseman. More than thirty minutes ago came the red horseman. The white horseman’s phase is about 10 minutes from completion. I foresee only one more symbol after this, a beam of light shooting into the sky from the event location, that will last about five minutes. At this moment we will reach the point of no return.

I hope I’m completely wrong about everything. More than a month has passed since these visions began, yet I never acted on them because I’ve made false predictions before. But this vision is INCREDIBLY strong.

Godspeed everyone. As of finishing this post, the white horseman is less than a minute away from concluding, from which the pillar of light will shine.

• dopeanddiamond says:

Are you speaking of the NYC attack happening today or the bridge attack?

• Observer227 says:

Thankfully, nothing appears to have happened yet.

The visions have changed, yet right now I’m too busy with work to type up what’s occured. It’s nothing that jumps out as extremely important, otherwise I’d find the time to warn you all.

I’ll get back to you guys as soon as something happens. Anything’s possible, so keep your eyes peeled.

• Thank you for the information.

• Observer227 says:

UPDATE

Took me a bit to (possibly) understand what’s going on with my visions. It’s not that the visions of the Seven Trumpets and Seals reversed were some mistake. A few very brief events occured after the First Seal (in these circumstances, the LAST Seal shown).

The first was a beam of light shooting into the sky. The next was a nuclear explosion except in reverse (so it looked like a mushroom cloud materialized out of nowhere, followed by intense shockwaves, followed by the cloud becoming less a pillar of fire and more a bright sphere of light, and finally this sphere shrank into a strange blue hue). Then another light appeared over the event location, only now the light was growing and emanating music. The light covered the United States, and eventually dissipated.

The vision I’m seeing right now is the light/music described previously, except now it BEGAN over the entire United States and may be shrinking into a ball of light. I believe the events after the initial light/music GREW from a ball of light and spread, are now occurring in reverse. Meaning, after the light/music occuring at this moment ends, the ACTUAL event unfolds. The difference here is that these chronological events are unfolding much more slowly than before (well, that’s happening to the current vision at least).

I’m not sure when the light/music will end. Seeing it’s rate of progression, it’ll end (at the earliest) tomorrow morning. Presumably, the event will occur immediately after this phase concludes. The light/music appears to serve as the final “warning” before the theorized attack.

As usual, I’ll keep you guys updated.

Stay safe.

8. jules104 says:

Eric there is an old prediction that says…”Mass suicide unfolds for nothing but a lie, in America, South”, but I can’t find where that prediction is. Could this be related? And then this prediction has, “A suicide mission…40”, could that be related to this old prediction for an attack in the South? Though more likely the ship attack. I was wondering if it’s been brought up again during this time frame.

9. Mrs P says:

Hi friends, i’ve just noticed this article in a local news paper in Scotland, UK.

It describes how a terror plot to blow shopping malls has been foiled, and arrests made

Hopefully we are helping to change the course of events by the power of positivity. Lets keep up the good work 👌🏼

10. Maribeth Ford says:

Hi Kelli, here is the latest

11. jules104 says:

In this old prediction it speaks of L.A., and Louisiana, of a mad man and the Hollywood shindig (which I believe someone mentioned a Hollywood, Florida previously which is close to Miami). Just wondering if it could be related.

• jules104 says:

That’s great news Star48. Thanks for the info. Glad they got him. I can’t help but feel there is something biggger coming though. Like this is a distraction from a larger event. Does anyone else get that feeling?

• Linda says:

Yes I do….there is more to come…strong feeling also

• Observer227 says:

It’s good they’ve captured this potential assailant, but I still feel extremely uneasy about the area immediately near Trump Tower. Whatever is causing this unease hasn’t yet been uncovered. Otherwise, my visions/feelings for a massive attack would cease.

12. Bridget Aboussafy says:

Ah Eric, I’m not sure how much we can do to change the corruption in politics other than to cast the light of day onto it for all to see. The perpetrators of the corruption need to start choosing a better, more positive path for their actions, same goes for all of us on the planet! The heinous behavior will be the politicians’ downfall!

• jules104 says:

I agree Bridget Abousaffy. Lies and corruption will lead to anyone’s downfall, but I believe the corrupt Politicians in DC, on both sides, well their time is coming this year, 2017. Let’s hope so. Things have veered way off the path of what they should be, here in the US in my opinion anyway.

• Linda says:

Strongly agree with you, Jules. The only thing I can think of is to just let their lies and corruption take its course..yes, both sides…

• In this case we aren’t trying to change the political outcome, just report what is coming. The hope is that if we can get more accurate predictions that are consistent, then in that not so distant future we can warn people of the next Nixon or Hitler.

13. A Ashram says:

I wish not to distract you from the bigger events and the potential lethal attacks. I just wonder about the US politics bombshell and the zero five. Is that a date? Jan 05 or in five days. Before reading your website, i had this very strong intution that some big event is coming but i cant envision the scenario.I am intutive by nature and something in this entire scene does not fit together. The energy is very unstable like an imflammable chemical mixture. I ran into your prediction as I was looking for comfirmation. I am almost waiting for it happen anyday now. My question to my angels always make me feel that it is as if things are still being decided for the future of our world.

14. Carolyn says:

Fire at NYU Langone Medical Center on Manhattan’s East Side on the fifth floor. Started just within the last hour. Lots of smoke and fire. No reported injuries as of yet.

15. Joey says:

regarding the russia back-door deals I’m sure you saw that CIA is making allegations they did secret hacks and to help trump win: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.e2c12c1acc2b

That sure will be interesting to see how that develops

16. westcoast says:

Eric, this just broke within the last hour or two, Putin personally involved in hacking the election….: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

17. Pingback: Putin Involved in Hacking | World Predictions

18. Linda says:

Please let us know when you have more information….sick to my stomach for days over this Russian hacking

19. Ana says:

Eric you mentioned in your post that you briefly saw the shooter could you provide some details about the shooter so people could be in the look out.

20. Meg says:

12 year old attempts to attack Germany twice.

Also, this is currently going on in New Orleans, LA. It has lots of shopping, carnival rides, etc.

21. Is this your market disaster prediction? In Germany?

Berlin police: Truck runs through Christmas market

22. Pingback: Florida Airport Shooting | World Predictions

23. Luna tic says:

Could this mean that there is a suicide attack coming, possibly in LA in less than 3 minutes (days)?

24. Pingback: Russian Dossier | World Predictions

25. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Flynn resignation fallout..
    Excerpt…
    “U.S. agencies, including the FBI, have been probing Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. And three congressional committees are conducting their own investigations that include looking at contacts between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign and administration.”

26. Pingback: Flynn’s Talks With Russia | World Predictions

27. Pingback: Jeff Sessions and Russian Ambassador | World Predictions

28. Pingback: Trump Russian Scandal | World Predictions

29. Pingback: Trump Team Collusion with Russia | World Predictions

30. Pingback: China / US Willing to Work Together on North Korea | World Predictions

31. Pingback: James Comey Fired | World Predictions