Prediction: Airplane Attack P2

“International”

I had a visual people were standing in line for Christmas shopping, then as the line moved I saw two demons also in line moving closer to the front.

“In 15 minutes” (Minutes mean days)

In previous predictions a demon represents an evil act and not an actual individual demon. The visual implies there will be two different events in waiting.   The Spirits have spent a great deal of time and effort focused on these attacks which means there must be hope in altering them. We now have a projected timeframe, between the 24th and 26th of December. Some of the old predictions point to the 27th. My hope now is to narrow down the locations with a focus finding the airports these planes fly from, its a long shot, like finding a needle in a haystack, but I am going to try.

Prediction: Hijacked Plane    “7..7..7    The bombing is coming.    The airplane will be hijacked.. British.. air.    The port under attack”

Its unclear if they are saying British Air or are they implying a UK Hijacking. I don’t know what the number seven represents, however again they are implying three different attacks, perhaps on separate days. — Eric

Prediction: US Terror Attacks I had a visual of several people with cowboy hats. Then Spirit pointed to a southern / central area of the US, which implies Texas. “British air.. hijacking.. the passengers do not cooperate.. Heroes on the plane.” — Spirits Voice

Predictions 10-18-16   “The hero will fall with the plane.”

Predictions 3-28-16  “World wide panic.. airplane attack.. bombings.. 1 and then 2”

Prediction 17: The Bridge Attack  In regards to an airplane(s), a bridge, and the body of water below, fear sweeps the United States. The Bridge on the west coast of the United States is being destroyed.  All around the anniversary. –25–

Predictions 12-6-16   “Bombing in SF.. Bridge.. 26.. bridge collapses.. in December.” — Spirits Voice

Predictions 2-26-17   I had a visual of an airplane on a tarmac. ‘Hijacked.. 27’ — words written

Predictions 8-30-17  As I sat and meditated Spirit came up to me with tears pouring down his face. “I am sorry for predicting this nightmare.”
I had a visual of debris from an airplane crash spread across an entire area. Then the visual shifted to the past, showing several different people all preparing to get on an airplane. A young man saying goodbye to his parents. A gay couple walking towards a terminal. As I followed them on the plane I felt a black space on the plane, with this horrible dark feeling behind it. While all of this unfolded I could hear a song playing in the background “Tomorrow” — “Your always a day away.”

28 thoughts on “Prediction: Airplane Attack P2

1. The 24th – 26th seem like they will be a dangerous time.
    l don’t doubt it either because of the significance of Christmas, the travel and the travel and the crowds.

And Trump making the recent decision to move our embassy to Jerusalem has just given them another reason to attack us.

Maybe the timeline will change and it won’t happen.

2. Since France and Ohio were both mentioned as potential locations for attacks, and it was hard to narrow down a time-frame, it’s possible the attacks will happen around the same time. That could account for the confusion. “international” also suggests multiple attacks–whether coordinated or not.

Again, I can’t stress this enough: alert police if you see anything suspicious. If you’re wrong, you may feel dumb, but it’s best to let the police decide what to do with the information.

Things to watch out for: people skulking around where they shouldn’t be, especially in airports or public places; unattended bags. People who might be wearing a very heavy, bulky coat in an area that it’s not needed. Anyone acting shifty or making notes of exits or security or whatever.

Stay safe everyone.

3. I want to share some happy news.

One of my friends;her coworker who was injured in the Las Vegas Route 91 concert.Finally,left the hospital after two months.She lost her right eye and has had three brain surgeries.But she won’t need to be at the hospital anymore.She will still go to therapy.I am very happy for her.I know it will be tough for her at times trying to get back to society after this.But I hope she will just get stronger.

4. There was an explosion in NYC this morning (December 11th) near Times Square. No fatalities. Only minor injuries suffered by the suspect and one other person. I’m wondering if you had any previous predictions on this Eric?

• It’s looking like the bomb went off early, or malfunctioned, so there weren’t anywhere near the casualties there could have been. The injured victims weren’t seriously hurt, so thank God for that!

5. I had a dream on Saturday morning that I was talking to my daughter about the news I had just read about an earthquake at Lake Berryessa which is near the bay area in California. The news said there was a 6.5 earthquake that had just happened and the plates had shifted more than a foot. I know there is a dam above there so I wonder if that refers to “The Bridge on the west coast of the United States is being destroyed”. Usually when I have dreams or visions of the news it happens within the month.

6. Keep thinking, this song “You’re always a day away”……could this be referring to a long haul flight? For example UK to Australia or New Zealand flight takes about a day and if you were going to fly from Australia to the USA and then take an internal connection that also may take getting on for a day.

7. My friend who’s a Channel, told me yesterday that she keeps hearing, that they’re planning to hit us around Christmas, because the timing would really hurt us, this made me think of your prediction, unfolding during a time when so many will be traveling.

8. Pingback: Predictions 12-22-17 | World Predictions