Prediction: Airplane Attack Coming Soon

I had a visual of several cowboys on horses slowly riding down a path.

“This nightmare is massive.. good bye.. 7.. 7.. 830.. the old prediction is back, its coming NOW.. tell the readers to share this.. we must make everyone aware of this nightmare”

When looking at the prediction below you can see all the different clues above, for instance 830 is the date of the post below, ‘good bye’ is used in the sentence about the young man. They are reminding me of the prediction by presenting pieces of the prediction. The number 7 could be tomorrow the 7th. I am asking everyone to share this post. I will be tweeting a separate message for my twitter followers, please retweet the message. I will also be forwarding a separate message on Facebook for fans to share. I am asking everyone to get the word out. If your bold enough strike up a thread on ATS, or a thread on other social media outlets.

(Click on the blue ‘Predictions’ to see the full message)

Predictions 8-30-17  As I sat and meditated Spirit came up to me with tears pouring down his face. “I am sorry for predicting this nightmare.”
I had a visual of debris from an airplane crash spread across an entire area. Then the visual shifted to the past, showing several different people all preparing to get on an airplane. A young man saying goodbye to his parents. A gay couple walking towards a terminal. As I followed them on the plane I felt a black space on the plane, with this horrible dark feeling behind it. While all of this unfolded I could hear a song playing in the background “Tomorrow” — “Your always a day away.”

Predictions 3-28-16  “World wide panic.. airplane attack.. bombings.. 1 and then 2”
Predictions 2-26-17   I had a visual of an airplane on a tarmac. ‘Hijacked.. 27’ — words written
Prediction: Hijacked Plane   “7..7..7    The bombing is coming.    The airplane will be hijacked.. British.. air.    The port under attack”
Its unclear if they are saying British Air or are they implying a UK Hijacking. I don’t know what the number seven represents, however again they are implying three different attacks, perhaps on separate days. — Eric
Prediction: US Terror Attacks I had a visual of several people with cowboy hats. Then Spirit pointed to a southern / central area of the US, which implies Texas. “British air.. hijacking.. the passengers do not cooperate.. Heroes on the plane.” — Spirits Voice

36 thoughts on “Prediction: Airplane Attack Coming Soon

1. Regarding 7…7…7…from a previous prediction, maybe each seven represents a terrorist incident. All three of these events occur on the 7th day of the month thus 7, 7, 7. It was assumed the reference was a Boeing 777 (which it could be) but maybe spirits are referencing three times on the same day. Make sense? Also, I wonder if the previous prediction where mentioned “on the anniversary day” is referring to Pearl Harbor anniversary. I recall this previously aligns with a San Fran/San Jose earthquake, but it could all together be something separate. Certainly wouldn’t be the first time this occurred. Also, could “the 25 will be lost to this” be related to a terrorist act and not an earthquake?

2. This is freaking me out. Both my son’s are flying tomorrow, one to the west coast, the other to the east coast. Prayers please.

• Jules 104
      good point .
      im wondering also if ” in Two ” could mean the plane breaks in two pieces then when it hits the ocean it spreads ito many piesces with the two impacts .

Swc prayers live and light to all who are flying in next week coming ..
      Katie im having your sons in my thoughts surrounding them with love light ..
      safe journey to them ..
      Im feeling they will be fine ..try not to worry mom .though i know how hard that is when our children ..no matter the age travel ..
      been there recently often .
      blessings

• That prediction happened when a plane tried to do a loop at an airshow in Italy it crashed straight into the ocean

3. The irony of the song is killer written by a jew (trump declared jerusalem the capital of Israel today) & in the play Roosevelt decides to create a “new deal” to reshape the economy when the lyrics change from only to always a day away.

4. I can definitely see the announcement of the embassy move to Jerusalem as being the catalyst for these attacks or at least one of them.

It’s unfortunate because I can see these attacks increasing racial tensions, especially in the U.S. with our leader fanning the flames afterwards.

• I disagree with Trump’s move, and I think the Palestinians have a right to be upset, but if they encourage attacks and riots because of it, innocent people will die and that’s worse than what Trump did.

I hope there are no deaths on either the Israeli or Palestinian side. I hope the planned “day of rage” doesn’t lead to attacks or deaths.

Everyone’s forgetting that Trump’s moving the embassy can be reversed when a new president comes in. Israeli children and Palestinian children can’t be brought back if they’re killed in all of this conflict.

5. Dallas Cowboys could represents the International Airport in DFW. Is this related to an accident or terrorism? 777 Boeing flight in Dallas International Airport??

6. So when you repost specific predictions such as these, does this mean that this was the first message you received once you start meditating due to it being imminent?

7. Lots of cowboys will be in Las Vegas for the rodeo finals that start 12/7. The number 777 is everywhere in Vegas. I don’t know why but this was the 1st thing that came to mind when I read this.

8. Hi I have been racking my brains as I am sure there was a (BA) tv add in the UK for an airline with “only a day away” playing in the back ground. I cannot find anything related to UK airlines but I did find that Auckland airways have used it. Wikipedia “In 2015, the song was performed by New Zealand pop singer Gin Wigmore for a series of television commercials advertising Air New Zealand”.
    As a non usa citizen a reference to cowboys would be Texas as a first thought.
    Live departuers as of 12 midday uk time from Auckland to Houston are:
    NZ29 Houston
    08 Dec 05:55am
    06:11am Delayed

LH7170 NZ29 Houston
    08 Dec 05:55am
    06:11am Delayed
    Massive time zone differences so that could give the departing country a different date.

I haven’t commented before about your medical ordeal I wanted to wait until you got to the point that every day gets a little easier. I hope that is where you are at now.

9. The above flights are todays arrivals so Houston to Auckland. Sorry for getting it the wrong way round. The flights leaving Auckland for Houston are:

NZ28 Houston
    08 Dec 07:20pm
    07:20pm Check in opens at 4am

LH7171 NZ28 Houston
    08 Dec 07:20pm
    07:20pm Check in opens at 4am

10. At this time, it is reported there are 3 dead (including the shooter) and 15 injured. We’re getting lots of updates. I live about 10-12 miles from there. Please send loving light and prayers for these folks. Thank you.

11. Not sure if related but was British airways headed to London. Dumping fuel and having engine problems could have ended badly.

POSTED: DEC 06 2017 10:11PM MST
    VIDEO POSTED: DEC 06 2017 10:43PM MST
    UPDATED: DEC 07 2017 04:32AM MST

PHOENIX (KSAZ) – A British Airways flight had to return to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport late Wednesday night due to what BA officials said was a “technical issue”.

According to British Airways’ website, the flight, BA 288, was flown by a Boeing 747 jet that was heading to London Heathrow Airport.

According to BA officials, the plane’s technical issue happened after takeoff. In a later statement, BA officials said the plane had a technical issue with one of its four engines.

The engine was reportedly shut down by the flight crew, before the plane returned to the airport.

The plane was seen landing at Sky Harbor, without incident. BA officials said the plane landed safely.

12. Could this be like the 9/11 attack, 3 planes high jacked in different locations but @ the same time & used as weapons? What a horrifying thought.

13. Eric
    Just a thought .When saying the ” number 7 could be tomorrow ” …Then spirit said “Tomorrow ..your always a day away”.
    could they be implying its the 8th of November .hinting you got the 7th wrong …
    blessings and good health to you .
    love to spirit .

• I saw that. Trump’s decision wasn’t good, but it’s not worth killing over. Especially since the next president could just as easily reverse Trump’s stance on Jerusalem.

Let’s hope any attacks are thwarted.