Predictions 1-31-17

Spirit showed the number 2 in big bold print, then circled it, with a clicking clock noise in the background

“An attack on the US.”   Spirit showed both the US and the UK.   “Around Football.”  “Cancel it”

I had a visual of a subway arriving, the doors opened, I felt a chill afterwards.

I had a visual of a ship at a great distance in flames with massive smoke surrounding it.

I had a visual of a sidewalk with blood on it.

I had a visual of airplanes on a tarmac.

Spirit also presented this prediction its unclear if its related to the terror attacks: “Protect the children, the children are in danger, elementary, just when you think it can’t get any worse.. Charlotte.. 23.. logan.. school.. main street.” I had a visual of this demon like woman sitting in the back of a classroom she delicately put down a bag on the floor.

I had asked Spirit to explain the falling flag, and this was their answer. We now have a basic timeframe, in February, in a matter of days sometime around what I assume is Super Bowl. Is the number ‘2’ February or the 2nd? This is a multi level attack, we assumed it would happen in December, and now they have brought the entire situation back up again. I question whether the 27 in the hijacked plane could be 2, 7, and the bridge attack 25 could be 2, 5.  Please make every effort to be cautious during the first weeks of February. Please share this post with as many people as possible so we can get the word out, maybe we can help someone who might be affected by this horror. We must make every effort to stop this nightmare from happening. Below are the old predictions that might be related to this multi level attack:

Predictions 1-4-16 New York Shootings  I had a visual of a very large group of people gathering together for a run or walk. Then it switched to a scene of horror, people where laying on the ground injured and deceased, several people where upset holding each other. Then the visual switched again and I watched a TV being turned on to a commercial that showed two football helmets coming together, with the familiar football song playing in the background. Then the visual switched again and the word “New” was written. (I believe it was meant for a location like New York)

I had a visual of a news paper falling to the ground it read:

“NYC attack. Shooters attack the people.”

Notes on 8-30-14   “A major threat.. Boston marks.. the same area.. the same vicinity.. screaming, unspeakable horror.. video made.. soon.. by weeks end, on or around the sacred holiday.” — Spirits Voice

Prediction: Hijacked Plane  “7..7..7″    The bombing is coming.    The airplane will be hijacked.. British.. air.  The port under attack

Predictions 4-23-16 US Attack  I had a visual of the number 1 being written.
“In one, the rain will pour.. the US is under attack!”
I had a visual of military base. “Miramar will be attacked, Miramar.”
Spirit again pointed down. “Here!” (As if implying California or even more specific here in San Diego)

Predictions 5-28-16  I had a visual of  a black spider with a fat belly crawling towards me.
San Diego spelled out.
“The multi attack in the US.. their plans, its acts now coming together… Soon it will unfold.”
“Again airplanes, Again! Another threat, Another act.”
I had a visual of one massive lockdown, then I could see people in airports stuck unable to move at all, sleeping in chairs.

Prediction 1-8-17    I had a visual of a black wolf with black eyes staring me down. I had a visual of the US flag tattered and ready to fall to the ground. I had a visual of large massive storm hovering over the US capitol and white house. I had a visual of someone walking down a busy street with a heavy bag in his hands.

Predictions 10-18-16   “The hero will fall with the plane.”

“Hotel.. 160.. each individual brutally murdered.. there (their?) falling apart.. yet another terror attack.” — Spirits voice

Prediction 17: The Bridge Attack   In regards to an airplane(s), a bridge, and the body of water below, fear sweeps the United States. The Bridge on the west coast of the United States is being destroyed.  All around the anniversary. –25–

Bridge Attack   “The Bridge will collapse
People very badly hurt.. Gay.. How can they be so cruel.. it’s beyond approach.
SF
Around 30” – Spirits Voice

Notes on 4-16-13 – Bridge Attack  There is a bridge attack or the bridge is blown up on the west coast of the United States perhaps in San Francisco California, related or not there is something involving airplanes as ’90 plus’ tragedies. Two things to keep in mind is they were not specific on what bridge, and from the visual it  seemed more like an explosion of the bridge.

Predictions 12-23-16    “LA bombing.. in a few minutes (days)..” (Los Angeles?)  I had a visual of a building or structure that was completely desolate, burned, nothing but ash and rubble.   “The good (or goods) store.”

“The San Francisco bombing is a vehicle bomb.. the target is the frame.” (perhaps the frame of the bridge?)

Predictions 12-22-16   I had a visual of individuals waving small British flags.  I had a visual of a large Spider walking the streets of Britain.

I had a visual of an explosion, followed by people ducking and hiding their faces. Then the heroes responded in droves, people put themselves in harm’s way for strangers they did not know. Giving life. It was awesome to see such a godly sight surrounded by such tragedy. I had a visual of Spirit showing numbers rolling past me, that lead to the number 22.

I had a visual of a door and on the door was a blue symbol (like those used on a bathroom door) but it was an airplane symbol.

Prediction US Terror Attack 3   “September again.. Washington.. airplane attacked.. papa john moment.. they were told the plane would be used as a bomb, a weapon.. no.. the building..threaten.” — Spirits Voice

Spirit implied a Texan plane? From what they say it seems like there is some resistance from the passengers on the plane. September might be a reference to last month.

Prediction: US Terror Attacks   I had a visual of several people with cowboy hats. Then Spirit pointed to a southern / central area of the US, which implies Texas. “British air.. hijacking.. the passengers do not cooperate.. Heroes on the plane.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of a man folding his clothes in what looked like a hotel room then there was a massive explosion that ripped through the walls. “In the national capitol”

US Terror Attack 2   By using the smaller ship with explosives their mission is to attack the nuclear ship.. you can see it. (The implication was a US ship) In Miramar.. they plan to use an explosive device.. around the parade.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of an airplane on a tarmac. ‘Hijacked.. 27’ — words written

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, terror attack, World Predictions and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

105 Responses to Predictions 1-31-17

1. Joey says:

I can’t help but notice some similarities with this prediction and an eBook I just read: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EXLYKDY/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o06_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

In the eBook it says an invasion will occur during super bowl on february. Plus it mentions of a kill-shot in which an american navy ship is destroyed by an israeli missle that causes a chain sequence of events.

I sure hope this attack doesn’t happen!

• pat45 says:

Joey, it also says these are predictions over the next 10 years, don’t read more into it, the book is vague where and who has made these predictions, stick with Eric, he has had a lot of success with his predictions, take care.

• Joey says:

The book specifically stated the invasion could occur on the following years during the superbowl on february

2017, 2018, 2022 or 2026

I don’t know about you but that’s pretty specific.

• Lou says:

Joey … Remote viewing is highly unreliable. Remote viewing time lines is even more unreliable as time line events are not etched in stone. It is all mutable. Too many probabilities.

2. Linda Blair says:

Super bowl…lots of people in one place…I believe Eric is right on the money…seems as if there will be a series of events to rock the soul of our country….hoping and praying that this will be averted

• Jackie says:

Jackie the super bowel is in Texas this year and the New could be New England since the pats are in it. Could it all be tied together into one event or several on that day in crowded places with alot of fans? I’m not being very clear but that’s the feel I have.

3. Chad says:

There is a parade on february 7th in mirimar fl. Goes right along with your terrorist attack 2. The numbers that you highlighted are 2 and 7

4. jules104 says:

Here is another Logan Elementary in Spokane.
    I found one in TX , Colorado, Maryland and Michigan also. Plus the San Diego which has been mentioned already.

5. Luna tic says:

There is a Mt Logan Elementary in Chillicothe, OH on Main Street. http://www.chillicothecityschs.oh.schools.bz/4/Home. Could not find the name Charlotte in their staff directory.

6. Sandy says:

Prediction 17…. is -25- Feb. 5… anniversary could be Super Bowl which will be played 2/5/17 in Houston Texas

7. Carolyn says:

Re: the potential school shooting, could Charlotte refer to Charlotte, North Carolina?

8. jules104 says:

Eric, SWC…could this old prediction be related? The one about children targeted in advance? The one about the Salt Lake. It has “23 years” in it. I looked up Logan Schools in Utah and found a Logan City School District. I will try and link. Here’s the older prediction from 5-10-16.

9. myseventh says:

The statement Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse make me think that this section of the prediction is after we go through some rough times.

10. Tot says:

Please no more school shootings :(.

Regarding the ship, my friend is a newspaper photographer and he was recently onboard a visiting cruise ship to take photos. He said it would be so easy for terrorists to cause carnage on a cruise ship. Sitting ducks. The thought had never occurred to me before.

11. Rob says:

Do you think Boston may not be a literal sense. Because in the Super Bowl which is in Houston is the NEW ENGLAND Patriots whose “hometown” is Boston.

12. Cee says:

Right, the Super Bowl will be in Houston, Texas. Texas has come up several times in the predictions. Public transit going to the super bowl stadium? “Cancel it” certainly sounds like it’s referring to that event. Not likely to be cancelled but we need to let authorities know to take this seriously. I hear security around the stadium will be tight, but what about the subway getting there…

13. Nicole says:

Eric- since it’s easy to know specific people who would be at the Super Bowl (players, coaches, owners, etc) would if maybe be possible for you to try and do personal readings on any of them to see if the game itself is the target? With some of your old predictions I could see it also possibly being a Patriots fan Super Bowl party?? If you were able to read on specific people it may help us get more details and gain actionable insights if it actually was the Super Bowl?!

• jules104 says:

Hi Nicole. That was my thoughts once too. I’m not sure how it could be done though. Rather cautiously? And then it’s sort of like just putting yourself out there in all directions hoping to pick up on something. But maybe with some of the larger events to narrow done the target? I’m not sure, Eric would know if it could be done properly or not.

• To be clear the superbowl part is a guess, the spirits talk about football and then there is the multiple refernces to texas.

• Nicole says:

Yes – I understood. That’s why I thought this may be a way to see if it’s a correct guess. Was just a thought.

14. Angel1 says:

Football is a British term and U.K is mentioned – it may have nothing to do with Superbowl or USA – these are worldwide predictions. I pray nothing comes to pass – football day is generally Saturday in UK X

• Do they have games going on right now, can I have a link to those games thanks.

• Lisa says:

Yeah we have premier league and non league football games mainly on Saturday and some Sunday but they are always every weekend, there’s nothing special going on like cup matches. But last year Manchester United did have a hoax bomb scare. It could be something to keep a eye on.

• Laurence says:

Yeah that hoax scare was the fault of terror squad trainings fault they left equipment the toilet before the final game or the season so not even worth mentioning

15. Mary says:

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT THE FBI TO CANCEL THE SUPERBOWL?!?!

16. flamingo says:

I saw this awhile back, In the movie Oblivion that released in 2013, Jack (Tom Cruise) recounts the last Super Bowl before worldwide destruction in 2017. http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/23-miles-to-super-bowl-oblivion-the-final-countdown-video-2887054.html

• Francine says:

There was a movie in the 1970’s, based on a book by Thomas Harris, called “Black Sunday,” about a terrorist attack at the Super Bowl.

17. mkUK says:

Eric Farsight have released February predictions. You may find Pricess jeanee’s prediction at 49.30 interesting as she has been able to give a lot of visual information around a bridge attack.

18. Sara says:

Eric,
    I read that in Austria, a group of Muslims teenagers caused a panic in a subway station by yelling “Allahu Akbar” and shooting pellet guns at the travelers. (If it was meant as a prank, it was sure a sick, cruel one.) No one was seriously hurt, but it sure freaked out a lot of people.

Word of warning, the only place I can find the story so far is The Daily Express, and I have no idea how good of a source it is. Take it with a grain of salt, since I can’t find mainstream media reports yet.

Could that be related to your vision of seeing subway doors open and then feeling a chill?

19. mariakaos says:

Farsight have released February’s predictions. Princess Jeanees prediction is very visual and ties in well with your bridge attack prediction.

20. Michael says:

Eric – A couple things:
    From 5-28-16 – You stated the below about numbers being circled meaning years. Does this mean the prediction happens in 2 more years? OR are they telling you the prediction from 2 years ago is about to happen?
    “In other news spirit has clarified numbers:
    If a number is circled it means a year. For instance two circled means two years.”

When they say Football, do they mean Football or Soccer? – From all of these references to Football, the US, and UK I am thinking there will be an attack at a US and UK Soccer match OR a Plane from the UK is going to be intended to Hit the Superbowl but miss because of the Heros on the plane and hit a building. I don’t think the attack will take place at the superbowl because of a prediction that says the outcome of the game will lose its meaning because of the tragedy. Basically something WILL happen 2/5/17 in the US.

Trump Building NJ/NY or DC (I could either way on this location)– References to Bell View, Nation Addressed (President tie), 2nd floor, Mezzanine (Balcony look)

Cali – Bridge hit with a Car bomb

Regardless of what comes first – we know the locations Sorta and we know from the multiple times they said these 3 attacks will happen in a weeks time.

I think we know 1 attack is set for 2.5.16 with the Plane but the other 2 need to be narrowed down.

21. Barbara says:

Vert interesting article http://dailym.ai/2kNS98c
    ship attack yesterday.

22. BeachHut says:

Here is a list of the February Farsight predictions for purposes of cross-comparison. This is only a summary. It’s best to watch the full video (one hour nine minutes), but some themes are in obvious concordance with Eric’s messages. Some of the visions may prove to be connected as parts of the same story. Comments in brackets are my own and not from the video. Mariakaos mentioned Farsight above, but one post is empty for some reason, at least at this end. I put a link at the bottom here.

A massive fire in a historically significant building. Many people are seen fleeing the rapidly escalating blaze. Although there appears to be little loss of life, it has huge impact and significance, and there is an important personage involved who has some kind of special focus of protection. (I have seen another psychic with an excellent history of accuracy say that the Houses of Parliament will have a major fire. The building is undergoing urgently needed, eye-wateringly expensive renovation. The electrics and suchlike are so old and worn that the risk of fire has been a real concern for years, with daily fire inspection patrols. Parliament will move out to a completely different location. I believe this will create an existential shift in the national psyche anyway, and a huge fire would be even more powerful, like when the Queen had her annus horibilis and Windsor Castle burned.)

A ceremony with a military-style arch made of raised swords. Two politicians or similarly important figures hold hands and raise them in the air as if celebrating a major agreement or breakthrough. It is suggested that this may be Trump and Putin.

A black man is assaulted in a violent confrontation and falls to the ground, possibly dead. This appears to have the type of significance that other high-profile deaths of black people have had, triggering protests like Black Lives Matters. (possibly similar to Eric’s sidewalk with blood on it?)

Someone stealthily sneaking around a building at night, possibly a security issue or someone up to no good, possibly terrorist. A visual possibly connected to this; It’s a city setting, there a military rifleman, SWAT teams, law enforcement shooting, potentially leading to urban unrest.

A heavy-set man being sexually serviced by a woman. It is being recorded for purposes of blackmail and causes a big scandal. (There’s nothing new in sex tapes of course, but I believe this could again be Trump-Russia related. It’s worth watching the video just to see how sweetly and tactfully Dick Algire broaches this image that just popped into his head!)

A catastrophic building collapse in a depression in the ground, lots of debris, destruction, noise, broken girders, muffled booms, dust haze and debris fill the air. Emergency crews, issues with major infrastructure, and civil defence. The viewer was reminded of 9/11 though it probably isn’t that big. (Dick Allgire was given blind co-ordinates to ‘view’ the direction towards the target location from places around the world. He shoots lines off at different angles at each anonymous place, which all put together point to the target location on Earth. Unfortunately, none of us are allowed to know what the places used as co-ordinates are, yet. I sometimes wonder if they are told not to name places in case they’re held responsible for panic. I saw him try this technique a few months ago. He hit Florida. And Florida was indeed hit!)

A large metal object in deep water, with a vertical surface which then curves underwater (us non-RVers are permitted to call this a ship!) A big fire, lots of black smoke. (This sounds just like Eric’s ship on fire. Early comments suggest it could be an event that has literally just taken place in the Saudi/Yemen war, I don’t know.)

An aeroplane flying over a dry hilly landscape sending a very high-tech missile into a valley with semi-urban settlement. A building is hit and explodes.

A major incident in a big city, at the same time as another one elsewhere. A bridge across a river and a very large important building nearby is burning (this sounds and looks very Westminster-like again). Huge commotion and anxiety. Two locations have simultaneous incidents which appear to be related (which sounds like Eric’s predictions of co-ordinated attacks in different locations) Maybe two in the same city, two cities or even two continents. Washington and London seem hot candidates. Something flying overhead, an explosion, it all escalates rapidly. Clouds of dust and smoke. Casualties, chaos. There are ‘brown men’, English is spoken, with foreign accents (though to a US viewer that may just mean English English accents or a mix, it wasn’t very clear) This is a terrorist attack, or rather a pair of them. Possibly chemical. A situation that spirals out of control. It’s deliberate and planned. (The second location looks very much like the White House. One lesson that the Farsight team have learned is that the pictures describe exactly, even when the viewers misinterpret or can’t name what they’ve drawn. Dick Allgire drew the lorry driving into the Berlin market crowd for December, despite not recognising what it was. After the event it was OMG-obvious.)

23. Randy says:

Other psychics including Jeanne Mayell also stated that a major attack will occur in the U.S on February.. Jeanne said that it felt like 9/11 in February

Just saying..

24. kelly714 says:

Eric I also had a dream 2 nites ago. I saw red and blue stars in sparkles on the ceiling that quickly all turned to white. As they turned they started to slide down one side of the ceiling bunching together and then dripping and falling off. Was not a good frelink. Sending prayers of change to these predictions long with light and love to all.

25. mari says:

Boston Logan airport?

26. Sara says:

Just a thought about the elementary school prediction….the vision showed a woman with a bag, so maybe it isn’t a shooting. Maybe it’s a bombing of some kind; the bag could have a bomb in it.

So if anyone hears anybody threatening to blow up schools, or sees online threats like that, let authorities know.

27. Sara says:

Another thought about the school prediction…Charlotte could be the name of a city. Besides North Carolina, there’s a Charlotte, Arkansas, Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, Tennessee, Texas, and Vermont.

28. Sara says:

Also a Charlotte in New York, and I think there might be a couple others.

29. Samanthas says:

The USS Antietam damaged its propellers and spilled hydraulic oil into the water off the coast of Japan cnn.it/2jV4xm6

^^^via CNN twitter ^^^^
    Wasn’t there a pass prediction pertaining to something to this effect?

30. Eric, a few nights ago, I hear…
    “February 3rd” and then I saw a huge target zoom into southern california, then “Añejo. Rain. Thunder!” and then a song from a musical that I was in in highscool that talks about the Gods and their powers and the specific song i heard was about the God of Water Agwe where “many huts washed way in Agwe’s angry waters!”. I looked up añejo later on, but it only showed me one place with the same word in Escondido, CA which just so happens to be in the south, in a valley. I’m not sure how accurate that is but that’s what I got. Anything for you?

• mariakaos says:

That’s interesting to me February 3rd as I mentioned in another post that in the UK we read dates the other way round. Knowing that Eric is American I try to read the American way so 2 3 would be the 2nd March in the UK but 3rd Feb in the USA. I thought that 3rd Feb would be a date to watch for.

31. kelly714 says:

There is a Logan elementary school and a James Logan high school in Charlotte NC

32. Heather says:

Noticed about the school and tried to look at elementary schools on Logan Road or Street in Charlotte, NC and here is what I found.

Clear Creek Elementary
    Midway Elementary
    Edtrek School

All within 1 to 2 miles from Logan Grove Road in Charlotte, NC.

Everyone please pray that this does not happen to the innocent children!!

33. Observer227 says:

Eric, I know I promised several days back that I wouldn’t respond unless something extremely important happened in the world. I thought I had explained all the details of my predictions to the fullest extent possible. Yesterday, however, I had a disturbing revelation.

It’s regarding the Super Bowl. Lady Gaga’s performing in the halftime show. She’s known to wear extravagant, odd clothing. She’s rumoured to be suspended in the air before flying onto the stage, after which she’ll begin the show. Despite no one knowing the full details, does this sound oddly familiar?

It’s like one of the feared “attacks”: The assassination of a chinese princess/famous woman! I’ll see if I can link my previous posts to prove my point. Essentially, my vision makes far more sense if you consider the “open-air building” a literal stage, the “dragon” the device that suspends her in the air, and the “scroll” the lyrics to the song she’s going to sing.

34. twiceblessed says:

Super Bowl News. George H. W. Bush and Barbara will be doing the coin toss at the Super Bowl this year.

35. Randy says:

Eric
    A school shooting plot in California was foiled by the police.. Investigators said that the plot was ‘bigger than Columbine massacre’ as they would shoot their classmates during a soccer match
    Link:https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-troy-high-threats-20170201-story,amp.html

36. Mary says:

Eric and SWC, I remember reading the past posts of the football stadium a couple of years ago. It’s highly likely it’s the Superbowl will be attacked in Houston. Also attack on Golden bridge with a bomb in the vehicle. …and NYC attack with View Bell. All 3 places attack as repeated 9/11. Pray it all foiled.

February is the President’s Month. No idea what is the 25th anniversary.

37. jules104 says:

Eric in this older prediction from 8-11-16, The US multi attack. You said it would happen in 6 weeks. I noticed if it were 6 months that would make it Feb 2017. Could have the weeks and months been mixed?

38. Randy says:

Ah Eric another update
    Remember about the ‘Protect the Lou’ prediction??
    Well, this is just in.. According to authorities, a soldier opened fire on an armed man in Louvre, Paris. The incident causing an immediate lockdown in the area..

39. jules104 says:

Here is a list with names of all the public elementary schools in Charlotte-Mecklenberg School District in North Carolina. You need to scroll down some. I don’t see any with a Logan or on a Main Street or which begin with the word Charlotte. I did find a number of Private Schools that begin with the name Charlotte to include Christian and Islamic. Is it possible the name of the school begins with Charlotte? Here is the Public Schools list for Elementary Schools in Charlotte, NC

40. jules104 says:

Here is a list for the Private Schools in Charlotte, NC. There are a few that start with Charlotte. Again please keep scrolling to see them.

41. jules104 says:

Eric within this summary for the US Attacks/bridge attack on 12-6-16 Spirits mentioned a gathering of people on or around the (SF) bridge for some sort of contest. I’m wondering if this SF Golden Gate Trail Half Marathon on Feb 11, 2017 could be part of the attacks back to back? The number 11 came up but it was in the context of, “in 11 days”. Here is that prediction summary. It’s on 12-6-16 within summary.

42. jules104 says:

There is a SF Golden Gate Bridge Half Marathon on Feb 11,2017
    Could this be related to multi attack/bridge attack. Gathering of people on or around a bridge for a contest.

43. Pingback: Fire Bomb on Hong Kong Train | World Predictions

• jules104 says:

Star48, I clicked the Charlotte Observer link inside your link and when you scroll down at the bottom of that article there are a list of school names and other organizations on the campus associated with the Foundations of Shalom Park. Just thought this was interesting seeing as it has to do with Charlotte, NC.

• star48 says:

Jules104,
        The Times of Israel, uses great references in thier articles..
        The is another Charles reference …I think you mentioned?
        The Mardi Gras Parade…Fat Tuesday…the route is on Charles Street..,