Bridge Attack

Next – Prediction 6-28-16

“The Bridge will collapse
People very badly hurt.. Gay.. How can they be so cruel.. its beyond approach.
SF
Around 30” – Spirits Voice

We need to find an event on a bridge that couples with a gay pride event, and then find its date. One can assume SF means San Francisco but lets assume for a second it isn’t so we can verify any and all events where a bridge and gay pride event intertwine. The number 30 is most likely the 30th or around it. However it could also be seen as in a ‘month’. Since this is a ‘next’ prediction the 30th is most likely.

Are you, who is reading this now, going to stand on the sidelines or are you going to act? Act to stop this event from happening by any means necessary. This cannot be allowed to unfold. We have the means and information to alter this tragedy and save lives but not without doing everything in our power to bring awareness to the people, the officials, and those in California who might be affected. We can make a difference- ELP

In sharing this post with those skeptical to Spirits message please remind them of the previous predictions  in regards to terrorism:   Paris Terror Attack     Terror Attack in Brussels    Turkey Bombing

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in bridge attack, psychic predictions 2016, terror attack, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

98 Responses to Bridge Attack

1. cmt says:

New ISIS video names targets in San Francisco, Las Vegas
    Monday, June 27, 2016 11:31PM
    SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) —
    A new video released by ISIS celebrates the Orlando nightclub shooting and names targets in Las Vegas and San Francisco.

The video features the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and buildings in San Francisco’s Financial District.

On Monday, spokespeople with the San Francisco Police Department and FBI said they are aware of the video, but that there are no credible threats to the Bay Area. . .

2. cmt says:

The San Francisco Marathon July 31
    Be a part of the 39th running of The San Francisco Marathon in one of our challenging and rewarding races. You’ll enjoy waterfront miles along the Embarcadero, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Crissy Field; feel your heart pound as you race across the Golden Gate Bridge; speed past landmarks like Coit Tower, Golden Gate Park, and AT&T Park; and pound the pavement through San Francisco’s liveliest neighborhoods like Haight-Ashbury and The Mission. . .

3. cmt says:

From your 1-14-16 predictions, “I had a visual of a very large group of people gathering together for a run or walk. Then it switched to a scene of horror, people where laying on the ground injured and deceased, several people where upset holding each other. . . ” though the location New York was implied and time period around football. https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/01/04/predictions-1-4-16-new-york-shootings/
    Possible connection to Bridge attack??

4. Popi says:

Eric
    I have sent some emails to SF gay community and to this one which seems to be international

5. itsrahnz says:

DO YOU LIKE CLINTON’S POLITICS? SHE’S A LYING DANGER TO AMERICA!

IN GOD WE TRUST

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 7:23 AM, World Predictions wrote:

> Eric Leigh-Pink posted: “Next – Prediction 6-28-16 “The Bridge will > collapse People very badly hurt.. Gay.. How can they be so cruel.. its > beyond approach. SF Around 30″ – Spirits Voice We need to find an event on > a bridge that couples with a gay pride event, and then find its da” >

• anthony says:

let me give you some advice.Worry about yourself. Banish all darkness within your heart. The people who are doing these events are all ready spoken for. Problem is getting sucked into the vacum. Read below and judge thy self. See how you have done. Remember jesus teaching as he put his finger in the sand.

6. Joanie says:

The pride parade and celebrations was last weekend

7. Marian says:

To add more validation to this prediction, here is a group of psychics who seem to see the same prediction as well. See July 2016 prediction here: http://www.jeannemayell.com/psychic-predictions-2015-2016/ This speaks of an unsteady suspension bridge with cars.

8. Shadewolf says:

Check out this calendar of Pride Events. There is one in San Francisco July 30th. http://www.gaypridecalendar.com/ If it’s not San Francisco, the calendar covers international cities too.

9. demeter33 says:

The SF Bay Area has numerous bridges.

As a native northern Californian the smaller San Rafael bridge comes to mind. It’s north of the iconic Golden Gate, linking Marin with the East Bay. Could be an easier target.

10. jules104 says:

See link, so that we can all be looking.

11. Conanbab says:

Hello,I am astrology trader,work years the markets.I have study very strong,said last days june stockmarket like crash to 7 july Around.I am leave a chart,this is forecast best world that i am know,90% true in the future.30-6 is when this began or tomorrow moré strong,that first emocional Brexit News. Línea blue is the forecast índex Dow Jones february to july 2016, we are going to crash BIG. I am spanish,Sorry. Please, not publicity this chart in the web.This is alone money interest,and my clientes should are crazy ,i have make violation rules. Hére have moré danguer Before 7 july that after,i am believe that América attack is next days,around 4 july. I am not happy,i am can not make moré.I am believe maybe this can are flag attack,América gobern is bad and corrupt,the world is corrupt. Regards.

Enviado desde mi iPad

12. Luna tic says:

“Approach The part of the bridge that carries traffic from the land to the main parts of the bridge.” I couldn’t insert a picture but the approach is where the bridge connects to the land I believe. Are there any structural engineers reading? I think Spirit is telling us where an explosive device might be planted “its beyond approach”.

• Mary says:

Luna, that was my thought as how the bridge collapse.

I feel it could be the Golden Bridge. It’s well known famous in US. Just my thought.

• indigoblue65 says:

The approach to the Golden Gate Bridge is on security cam and being observed 24 hours a day by the San Fran police department. If they’re alerted, they can watch anyone with a destructive motive and be there asap. Such a sad world when we have to worry about such evil.

13. indigoblue65 says:

This is just a guess…but in Boris, Sweden on June 30th, there’s a Gay Pride march which travels over a bridge into a predominately muslim community ( 75% muslim). Last year, it caused a lot of trouble! It’s planned again for this year. Read Swedish nationalists plan a gay pride march through a Muslim area, hoping for trouble – http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/07/swedish-nationalists-plan-a-gay-pride-march-through-a-muslim-area-hoping-for-trouble/

Jules

14. indigoblue65 says:

Just a thought…in Boris, Sweden, there’s a Gay Pride parade planned for the 30th of June which travels through a predominately muslim community over a bridge. (75% muslim). Last year it caused a lot of trouble! Read Swedish nationalists plan a gay pride march through a Muslim area, hoping for trouble – http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/07/swedish-nationalists-plan-a-gay-pride-march-through-a-muslim-area-hoping-for-trouble/

15. Popi says:

Eric bad news!!
    Istabul Turkey, airport attack many dead and injured right now 😢

16. Popi says:

Maybe this is related:
    “Again airplanes, Again! Another threat, Another act.”
    I had a visual of one massive lockdown, then I could see people in airports stuck unable to move at all, sleeping in chairs.

17. Julia says:

Twenty-eight dead, sixty wounded. When will this stop! I visited Turkey two years ago. A beautiful country with wonderful, friendly people. They have suffered so much.

18. Rmfeary97 says:

I’m in Istanbul right now… 28 dead in apparent IS inspired suicide bombings at Istanbul International Airport.

19. Dawn says:

Hasn’t the new Bay Bridge in SF been plagued by structural faults? It’s been a real scandal, especially with the enormous amount of time and money invested in it. If anyone was looking for a weakness to exploit that would be a candidate? The issues have been well publicised since it opened.

20. Greg says:

75th Marin County Fair from Thursday, June 30 to Monday, July 4 at the Golden Gate Bridge.

• Mary says:

Omg…that might be it……please pray for this one.

• Mary says:

I felt sank (my stomach flipp) when I saw this from Greg’s comment.

• Luna tic says:

In the 2/15/15 post https://worldwidepredictions.com/2015/02/15/notes-on-2-15-15/ Eric mentions the GG bridge and a piece of paper with the number “6” and a clock with the hands at “6” but positioned at 4. The dates of the fair? Here in FL we experienced a bridge collapse, The Sunshine Skyway bridge in 1980 which was hit by a freighter during a horrible storm. This particular post reminded me of that for some reason. The new Skyway is a suspension bridge coincidentally. I hope I am not just trying to force the puzzle pieces to fit but I have a very eerie feeling about CA. Much of my family lives there and I think what Greg has posted and also Sonndra May about the half avocado race may point to dual events taking place. I hope not!!! Peace and love to all.

• jules104 says:

Hi Luna tic. I was looking at that exact post lastnight and fell asleep. I was wondering also could it have something to do with that clock and the time. Hmm…

• Hi Greg can I have a link to the event.

• Mary says:

Greg, anyone, do you know or any idea the expectations of attendance at this event?

Silly question I know but the ideal place that they’d be target as huge crowd, live music background, and easily overlook like tin trash where may hide the bomb underneath the trash, soda can made bomb, cell phone trigger bomb, etc. Can be anything beyond the wild imagination. I would not go to any event BTW now and July 4th or 5th just to be safe. Anywhere nearby a bridge especially the Gold Bridge, SF and San Diego. Praying it’ll be foiled.

• Greg says:

Mary, I’ve no idea of the attendance but suspect it is large enough.

• Greg says:

Correct me if I’m wrong but this prediction says nothing about a terrorist attack. Only that a bridge will collapse. If that’s the case then we are talking about weakened bridge structure possibly in SF and not necessarily the Golden Gate Bridge. There are smaller bridges or overpasses all over the SF area. Would need to identify events and see what bridge or overpass is near.

• Your right, there is no direct message other than old predictions that might be unrelated and their message of disdain in the previous post.

• Greg says:

I dug a little deeper into the internet and your past predictions. On 17 July there is a 10K 30th Annual AIDS Walk at the Golden Gate Park (1199 9th Avenue, SF). The 10K starts and ends in the park. I only see 2 overpasses and no bridges throughout the park but I confess, I could have missed a small foot bridge if there is one. On a much earlier prediction you mention a possible explosion of a bridge in possibly San Francisco and a plane and explosion is in the vision. You also mention “25” and a possible relation to an anniversary. The walk is the 30th anniversary. Maybe the “Gay” event is used to mark a timeframe (the 17th). What if a plane flew into the GG Bridge or worse, what if the plane flew into a fuel tanker crossing the GG Bridge. Perhaps this is the event and 17 July is the date. I’m grasping at this point.

• jules104 says:

Greg I was looking at the 17th as a date and then I found that AIDS walk. I noticed there are a few people that have pointed that exact walk out. I thought it was their 25th Anniversary this year though. Did I get it wrong? Also I’ve questioned a timeline too.

• Greg says:

Jules, it’s the 30th Anniversary. I double checked.

21. Sonndra May says:

There’s a long, curving bridge connecting SAN DIEGO to Coronado Island, with Camp Pendelton Naval Base. There are several run/walk, 5K, triathalon type events close to the bridge or alongside. Some sponsored by the Navy, some in support of Navy, and some that enter parts of naval territory as part of the course. I scoured the internet for exact races that might fit. There’s a half avocado race (I think July) and this one: https://gemininext.com/event/silver-strand-half-marathon/?instance_id=126 I keep thinking of your San Diego military attack warning. SF is similar to SD.

• jules104 says:

Sonndra May, are you saying that there is something actually called a “half advocado” race coming up there in San Diego? Is that the actual name or some type of race nickname/lingo? Just asking due to an old prediction. Can you send a link please? Thanks

22. berkeleybabe says:

23. rhona says:

SWC for the sake of possibly 100s of lives im suggesting Golden Gate Park which has a mock Golden Gate Bridge ..
    It is plausable that this hridge could collapse with too many people trying to escape an attack similar to Orlando
    Gay maybe a ref to exactpy the same kind of event ..not a bomb ..im worried for all he children and families …may not link but they do want to target the little ones …so sorry o put this out there praying and with Hope we can thwart thus and maybe it is the 3 rd of July being a Sunday..
    Many thoughts peace to San Fransisco and L.A…

24. Dawn says:

I’m not sure if the route incorporates the bridge or is confined to the park where it ‘starts and ends’, but I’m adding it to the list of info just in case. SF AIDS walk, big fundraiser with prominent gay presence in GG Park. Sunday 17th July.

• jules104 says:

Dawn/Rhona, I added links earlier for that exact walk. But I don’t see them on the page, almost certain I was on this page. Anyway there were a couple things I had pointed out. One being its the groups 25th Anniversary, on JFK Jr Drive, first AIDS Memorial (people use to think this was only about Gay individuals way back), it’s in a seven acre park like area. Praying for…well everywhere! Blessings.

25. rhona says:

Dawn top thinking ….there is no reason why not ..hey….your on to it …

26. Maria Sforza says:

ISIS also threated Las Vegas.
    there are waking bridges on the Las Vegas strip. http://www.smartervegas.com/maps/walking-map.aspx

27. Ada says:

Could SF possibly stand for South Florida? South Florida covers Miami Dade, Monroe (Florida Keys), Broward and Palm Beach Counties. There are bridges also.

28. Dawn says:

Eric, you had a recent terror prediction that said ‘the journalists didn’t listen’ or something like that. I thought of Charlie Hebdo when I read it. Now it is reported – French Police are investigating Hebdo journalists getting death threats again.

29. Lia says:

The psychic, Michelle Whitedove, placed onto her blog a prediction of 2 explosions in NYC at the Statue of Liberty. Is there a bridge there? Go to http://www.michellewhitedove.com to view her prediction. I don’t know if she’s accurate like Eric, but thought I would mention.

30. star48 says:

SWC,
    just posted on geological site I subscribe to..
    There is some concern that some geological factor could be involved as a car acted strange before crashing…
    than the bridge collapsed..there has been unrest near Mt. Shasta..

31. star48 says:

SWC,
    forgot to add most important information..why the interest..
    Lassen is sinking and volcanologist do not know why…

See. http://strangesounds.org/2016/07/lassen-peak-is-sinking-california-volcanologists-dont-know-why.html

32. Trying to prevent a bridge near San Francisco or anywhere else being blown up is virtually impossible. There are too many people worldwide who are motivated to commit acts of terrorism.

33. Conanbab says:

Predictions 4-23-16 US Attack I had a visual of the number 1 being written. “In one, the rain will pour.. the US is under attack!” I had a visual of military base. “Miramar will be attacked, Miramar.” Spirit again pointed down. “Here!” (As if implying California or even more specific here in San Diego)

I am believe strong that 1 agoust is the date began attack.Simple is best think always. Enviado desde mi iPad

El 28/06/2016, a las 20:34, Javier Orti Alos escribió:

> Hello,I am astrology trader,work years the markets.I have study very strong,said last days june stockmarket like crash to 7 july Around.I am leave a chart,this is forecast best world that i am know,90% true in the future.30-6 is when this began or tomorrow moré strong,that first emocional Brexit News. > Línea blue is the forecast índex Dow Jones february to july 2016, we are going to crash BIG. > I am spanish,Sorry. > Please, not publicity this chart in the web.This is alone money interest,and my clientes should are crazy ,i have make violation rules. > Hére have moré danguer Before 7 july that after,i am believe that América attack is next days,around 4 july. > I am not happy,i am can not make moré.I am believe maybe this can are flag attack,América gobern is bad and corrupt,the world is corrupt. > Regards. > > > > Enviado desde mi iPad >

34. star48 says:

SWC,
    BAY bridge — strange event..
    2 men arrested after climbing tower on new eastern span of Bay Bridge in San Francisco – NBC Bay Area

35. Gay Pride Amsterdam, this Saturday.
    A tour trough Amsterdam by boats. Thousands of people on bridges, watching the parade.

• jules104 says:

Hi susannemschuijt. I hope there’s a lot of security and everything goes smoothly for the parade. Is there anything that could represent the “SF” Spirit mentioned? It does seem a likely target. Praying it’s not.

36. Pingback: Prediction: A list of Terror Related Attacks | World Predictions

37. kim says:

My feelings are it’s the San Francisco – Oakland Bay Bridge. That’s the double decker bridge that partially collapsed during the 1989 Earthquake and has had multiple structural problems with cracks, some severe enough to close it down for repairs. The eastern span has recently been rebuilt and the old portion is currently being demolished – at times is also shut down during demolition for safety reasons – possible falling debris. There are several events around the end of September / beginning of October – Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco Fringe Fest and Castro Street Fair. San Francisco is well known for it’s large LGBT community. Eric do you think this bridge collapse is an attack or structural failure?

38. Pingback: Predictions 12-6-16 | World Predictions

39. Pingback: Prediction: US Terror Attacks | World Predictions

40. Pamela says:

Eric;
    I went through your website searching for ‘Bridge’ and collected all the references. I noticed that Spirit has mentioned this a number of times. In one of your previous year posts: “The Bridge on the west coast of the United States is being destroyed. All around the anniversary.”

So I googled ‘San Fransisco’ +Anniversary and found this:

But I can not figure out how any of the numbers that they match relate to that particular event. I wonder if the planners behind these acts move the dates of their attacks for various reasons and thus the numbers change over time.

41. Pingback: Prediction 1-8-17 | World Predictions