Predictions 12-22-16

I had a visual of a flag, black, white and yellow. ‘We have got him!’ Then you see shadows of people beating, pulverizing a man, sprays of blood shot out. His face was completely bloody. Then his face had dirt on it.  Then the visual switched and showed a Vengeance symbol with the Karma symbol in the center.

I had a visual again of the bombings coming in December. A lady was singing on a stage. Then you could hear a massive explosion in the background. People screamed and ran.

I had a visual of a white sheet covering a face. “He had problems breathing.. he is about to pass.. he is coming to us now.. our hats off to him” — Spirits Voice

Who is dying? You got the impression that out of respect they did not answer that, however they referenced the passing with a previous prediction.

I had a visual of authorities rummaging through terrorist things. “Look, look, this is terrible its a review of flights.. the terrorist have information on different air flights.”

“Bombing in Somalia.. very soon.”

“A coup is coming.. Philippines.”

“A new material is coming, like pink Tupperware, like space metal. Its like rubber but metal. Just as iron, then rubber, then plastic spread across the world so will this.”

The Spirits asked me to remind you:    Predictions 6-11-16 UK Terror Attack Posted on by

I had a visual of individuals waving small British flags.

I had a visual of a large Spider walking the streets of Britain.

I had a visual of an explosion, followed by people ducking and hiding their faces.

Then the heroes responded in droves, people put themselves in harm’s way for strangers they did not know. Giving life. It was awesome to see such a godly sight surrounded by such tragedy.

I had a visual of Spirit showing numbers rolling past me, that lead to the number 22.

I had a visual of a door and on the door was a blue symbol (like those used on a bathroom door) but it was an airplane symbol.

“Soon afterward the US will be attacked.”

“In a weeks time 3 locations attacked”

Spirit why such a focus on terrorist?

“We have every intent of one day foiling these nightmares.”

“Next.. next.. earthquake.. Philippines.”

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, psychic predictions 2016, terror attack, terror threat, World Predictions and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

93 Responses to Predictions 12-22-16

1. Nessie says:

Thank you Eric and Spirit. I did a quick search. There are three flags with those colours:

Russian Empire (1858—1883), House of Romanov
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland

So best guess is Baltimore?

2. anthony says:

the four aces! 3 divine mothers.black,hindu and white. end of the day.fire water earth and spirit! your all family. when you only focus on one your missing the other two! thats been my point the whole time. unless you can talk for everyone you dont speak for anyone.

3. Francine says:

Another flag with those colors is Al Qaeda in Iraq.

Also The Russian Empire.

4. Francine says:

“I had a visual of the eagle landing next to the crown and rooster. An alliance was formed. One that put the full weight of its military powers. The nations would strike back with force, it was aggressive and bloody.”

Interestingly, The Enquirer this week has a two page article on predictions from two or three psychics. One of them said the US and Russia would team up to defeat ISIS.

I don’t know if you ever look at other psychics’ predictions, Eric, but KNOWITNEXT published a preview of his 2017 list. There were some real doozies and alarming ones in there. I still think you are the most accurate (and objective, neutral) one I have seen, and you are the one I give the most credibility to, but I am always curious to see if I can find predictions that reflect each other.

5. jules104 says:

Also I believe the flag in Brunei in Asia is yellow black and white, though with a red insignia.
    And the Russian Imperial flag also.
    And Garifuna flag.

6. Lisa says:

We are Blessed to have Eric and Spirit bring forth all this information. Its a lot of HARD work and I appreciate it even if it scares the heck out of me at times.

• Thanks Lisa, always remember this site is not a reflection of our world. We seek out the tragedies, the nightmares, and the worst humanity has to offer, but that is a sliver part of the world as a whole. Most of us living on this small little planet are truly good people who want to enjoy all life has to offer.

7. Luna tic says:

My first thought is that the person who is about to pass is Jimmy Carter. He has advanced Melanoma of the brain. One of the symptoms can be difficulty breathing. I also found out that the drug used to treat him, Keytruda, has been found to shrink tumors in lung cancer patients which they found out quite by accident. This drug could be a big cancer break through. In the 4/16/15 notes https://worldwidepredictions.com/2015/04/16/notes-on-4-16-15 which were linked to the Baltimore Riots (black white and yellow flag) the spirits point to a huge breakthrough in cancer. Just trying to think outside of the box but imho, Jimmy Carter is certainly someone worthy of taking your hat off to (showing great admiration).

• Francine says:

I think Jimmy Carter was one of the predictions I saw in one of the other sources.

• Nicole says:

President Carter is in remission and from what I understand doing quite well. Of course at 92 he is old and would fit the respect element of all of this. My gut is that it’s not him (someone else’s President George HW Bush resonates as much more likely if a President) though interestingly / strangely I had a dream about President Carter last night (not about death though).

• myseventh says:

It could be Bill Clinton, there was a prediction 6-3-16 about William

8. Perry says:

Wow a lot of predictions coming up. I looked up the one like rubber but metal, wikipedia has a listing for metal rubber this material can be used for almost anything fantastic stuff.

9. afrax51 says:

thank yu Eric am from somalia .please where is location .and also the event is big event because we are going election this month r yu see worse event against election .please help us Eric we don’t have intelengence .

• Absolutely, can you tell me the major cities and where the elections are held? Maybe I can narrow it down to a city.

• afrax 51 says:

all elactions will held in muqdisho ; and also garowe city host somalia girls voly ball ; mojor city list is here ; muqdisho ; garowe ; hargaysa ; baidio ; kismayo ; at same time please ask if event happend this month ; al shabaab prime target alwys is muqdisho ; please ask loction eric ; ithink also amisom bases is prem target is chersmass

10. Cheri says:

“I had a visual of the eagle landing next to the crown and rooster. An alliance was formed.” This could refer to the United States (eagle), England (crown), and France (rooster).

11. cheri444 says:

“I had a visual of the eagle landing next to the crown and rooster. An alliance was formed.” This may symbolize the United States (eagle), England (crown), and France (rooster).

12. freestonew says:

““To the Native Americans.. the eagle is lying to you.. he has no intention of living by his word.”

I have a bad feeling here! I felt, when reading this, that this refers to the pipeline that is wanted to cross the sacred lands, there in the dakotas, and so many people are protesting and that right now, the government seems to stop this pipeline from running there.
    However….I can sense why so so many people want this pipeline to cross where it was proposed.
    Big companies have clout. We need rhe gas. I can imagine promises being broken. There will be people who might even say I t is time these Indians all move to the big cities and become vibrant urban dwellers, like most of us, who leave our dying Midwest towns and become suburbanites in mega cities.
    Grit teeth.
    Don’t the Indians have rights?
    Don’t the zillions of people who want the pipeline, for many reasons, also have rights?
    …..blood could be spilled, I see little solution.
    Freestone

13. anthony says:

things will change for the better with the right direction soon enough

14. Carolyn says:

The eagle is lying to you: I think this refers to Standing Rock, and the fact that Big Oil will not keep its promise to not build a pipeline on the Sacred Ground of the Native Americans. As for people waving small British flags, I think this may refer to a death in the British Royal Family. At Diana’s funeral, there were crowds of people waving small British flags.

15. BeachHut says:

Both the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh had to delay their travel for Christmas as they both had bad colds and were very poorly. Could be him? Didn’t you have a post about the queen wanting to abdicate and then changing her mind?

16. jules104 says:

I know it’s a while back, but could the vengeance and karma be for flight 370, from Kuala Lumpur that went down? Brunei’s flag is yellow white and black. They recently arrested a terrorist from Brunei in Sep.

17. BeachHut says:

Eric, there are lots of black white and yellow flags here. What kind of pattern was it? Anything here look familiar?

• I believe they are talking about Germany. I believe they are still looking for the terrorist? Can anyone confirm that?

• star48 says:

Eric,
        Yes they are still looking for him ..100 thousand reward,.,
        Latest info on German marketplace thread…

• BeachHut says:

If it was the German flag (the colours threw me off a bit) then this will definitely be about the manhunt. It’s a horrible image, but when I first read the part about the man beaten to a pulp, the lorry murderer was the first thing that came to mind. Without condoning such a response, I can easily believe that’s what people would do to him if they see him in their midst. There have been lots of photos posted, he can’t hide for long.

• BeachHut says:

Nope, shot dead in Milan.

18. Tot says:

Did anyone see the tweets from Trump and Putin saying they are going to escalate the nuclear arms race. Very disturbing rhetoric. Any thoughts Eric?

19. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Australia foiled Christmas bombing plot.,
    I thought you might be interested in this article TERROR ATTACK FOILED Police say five planned bombings in Australia.

Australian police say five men are accused of planning a Christmas Day terror attack targeting a number of landmarks in Melbourne, the country’s second largest city.

20. Rhona says:

Eric SWC This is not the correct thread to post this but it is a bit of good news ..when an avent is thwarted ..
    Australia terrot attack Melbourne
    were going to blow up Flinders Station and other land marks
    Seven arrested five still in custody
    well done Victorian Police ..
    Lets hope orher attack actoss the world fan be thwarted …

21. Mary says:

Eric, is it possible that the Spirits can share their predict of my near future as what it may happen and will I find my happiness in job?

Blessings!

22. Mary says:

I’m very sad as felt hopeless to help others that died in the hands of evils in Syria and Eppleoo. I think it’s not corrected spelling. Killings are so wrong and want to destroy/wipe out the evils. So sad as their minds are twisted messed up from their beliefs. Praying for peace!

• Sara says:

Mary,
      I understand your frustration. I always feel helpless whenever I hear news stories about the people suffering in Aleppo. And when I hear about people killed or raped by ISIS terrorists. I hate not knowing how to help–or if I even can help.
      I don’t understand how they can hurt people so badly and not be torn apart by guilt!

• Mary says:

Same here, Sara. I wanted to be there to stop their senseless killings. My heart goes out to their souls and hurting ones that cried for help. I will kill the evils instantly. It must be stop.

Praying for their innocence souls. Have mercy, Lord. The earth is in pain as it hears the cries from their bloods running through the soils. Poor souls that had the privilege to come to life on earth that taken away from evils. Lord, please help us to help You And your children on earth. This is not acceptable and it’s inhumane to kill. Sorry..it’s not acceptable. We’ll come after the evils to stop the senseless killings. It shall be done In His name from above. Amen.

• Al assad is truly evil. If only he was out of the picture.

23. laurence says:

BREAKING: Two hijackers board plane as Prime Minister warns of bomb threat
    http://bit.ly/2hy0ScR this hijacked plane is to do with malta and also not a british plane although i do think malta is owned by the uk if i’m not mistaken?

24. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    German marketplace terrorist…found in Milan Italy!
    Asked for ID by police commenced shooting…was struck and killed by police.,

25. Carolyn says:

A Libyan plane has been hijacked. The plane, Afriqiyah Airways, an Airbus A320, is currently in Malta with the hijackers still onboard. Women and children have been let off the plane, but male passengers still remain onboard. The two hijackers are threatening to blow up the plane. The situation is still ongoing as of Friday morning EST. Eric, I think I remember you having a prediction of a plane being hijacked.

26. freestonew says:

I just had a nice reply trashed by the connection dropping. Twenty minutes wasted…..
    So I will just get on the mail list…..

27. jackie stein says:

hijacked plane is ok. everyone got off. hijackers in custody

28. jules104 says:

Eric looking at the post from June Spirits wanted you to remind us about…could the plane hijackng that just happened be a part of a time line? So the attacks on the US are next? The Afriqya plane has blue and white and black markings, so maybe match the blue and white symbol from that prediction. It also has the number 22 associated with that prediction. Glad nobody was hurt in the hijacking and it ended well for everyone. Here is a link to what those planes look like.

29. Zethkal says:

Anyone informed the North Dakota Natives yet? Personally I think the know deep down it was not over, and hopefully they can be fully prepared.

30. jules104 says:

Eric, Could this prediction be related to the person passing (Bill/William) the plane (Texas), and a date of 26? Do you think the plane, if there is another hijacking, is departing from Texas maybe. I know there was another one with the word “Texan” and the South with cowboy hats. Just trying to see if it’s possible to narrow this part down possibly thwart it.

31. freestonew says:

I wonder what is now In store for Yellowstone volcano. Seems another prediction site gave an eruption there within ten years. That one volcano could make the USA a third rate power! I saw the movie “supervolcano” the other day and the ideas, even ten years old, is scary.

Too, either the media is getting to report terrible crimes more, or that criminals seem to be more over the top in doing terrible crimes. Torture victims, hyjaxk cars , shoot police , slowly the world becomes more insane, it seems.
    I had a dream a few months ago. A voice told me this,
    “The entire world will become insane, starting early next year”! The dream date, I think, was in late summer and the next year is 2017. When I awoke, I wondered….is not the world insane enough now?! Seems insane now . Bu t if this dream is a True Message, this means that by comparison, this 2016 year is a time of soberness and calm!

Trump could calm the insanity, or create more of it! Problem is….that sometimes by trying to stop such things, the insanity might get worse. It is not so much, maybe, the trump actions by itself, but the unintended consequences that might happen. Like…in order to vanquish isis, we might have to really really make friends with Asad, in Syria! To back him, to help him. No matter how evil. This is how everything is linked together. Trump might lack political subtle ideas. Thus is foresee next year as a year of unintended actions and results. And in trying to fix these results, yet more not intended results might happen.

32. star48 says:

Eric, SWC ,
    Update on Philippine Typhoon.,(Christmas )

33. Tom Wyllie says:

Saturday, January 28, 2017 starts the Chinese New Year. The year of the Rooster. There are a good number of commonwealth countries like Australia who acknowledge Elizabeth II. There are monarchies in South East Asia in disputes with China. Japan has an Emperor. We would come to the aid of Japan or Australia. Had a strange dream this morning that focused on a 1900s book in a box with Brit Empire tone. And a Brit on a Mountain Bike flying down and up 35 degrees hills.

34. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Russian military transport….crashed with 91 souls near Sochi..Into the sea..
    Famous conductor and orchestra …on board..

35. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Philippines …being hit by Super Typhoon…

36. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Explosion report being investigated in Florida.
    Lauderdale-by-the Sea restaurant …

37. Pingback: George Michael Passes | World Predictions