Predictions 6-11-16 UK Terror Attack

I had a visual of individuals waving small British flags.

I had a visual of a large Spider walking the streets of Britain.

I had a visual of an explosion, followed by people ducking and hiding their faces.

Then the heroes responded in droves, people put themselves in harms way for strangers they did not know. Giving life. It was awesome to see such a godly sight surrounded by such tragedy.

I had a visual of Spirit showing numbers rolling past me, that lead to the number 22.

I had a visual of a door and on the door was a blue symbol (like those used on a bathroom door) but it was an airplane symbol.

“Soon afterward the US will be attacked.”

“In a weeks time 3 locations attacked”

I had a visual of the eagle landing next to the crown and rooster. An alliance was formed. One that put the full weight of its military powers. The nations would strike back with force, it was aggressive and bloody.

Spirit why such a focus on terrorist?

“We have every intent of one day foiling these nightmares.”

“Next.. next.. earthquake.. Philippines.”

Everyone reading this; I encourage you to share this, this is happening really soon, mid June has been marked as the beginning of a wave of terror attacks throughout the west. We might not be able to stop them but we can try, and at the very least warn individuals to take great caution during this mid June/July time frame. If we are lucky we can garner the attention of those in charge. If we can save just one life in Britain, just one, then all the dread these predictions create will be worth it. But we must be diligent and we absolutely need to get the word out.

In other news. For a long time I have had the same group of Spirits work on these predictions and both the tone and work have been consistently the same. Now I have been told that their numbers have grown. So expect to see a slightly different visual, a different tone, and new symbols.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions 2016, terror attack, World Predictions, world predictions 2016 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

164 Responses to Predictions 6-11-16 UK Terror Attack

1. Around the 15th I will remind everyone of all the different predictions related to this wave of attacks. Please help get the word out, the time is now.

• star48 says:

Eric,
      I Shared it on FB, also send emails out to family and friends not on FB.

• Thank you. Everyone please share ideas on how to get the word out especially for the UK. How can we really link ourselves with them. Please also share what efforts you have made to get the information out. Truly think about the possibility we could make a positive change. It is possible

• indigoblue65 says:

I’m in England near London and will spread the word of this warning. Jules

• Cathleen Darigo says:

hey buddy – do the spirits have any insight as to why they are pretending to not be aware that God The Holy Spirit is here on earth in human form? no?

how about you, then? after all, it has been on the world wide web since 2013

God is here on earth in human form…now what???? – Page 10 …
      Jun 21, 2016 – – ‎1 author
      The world governments have been aware of the presence of God in human form, and have been for 20 plus years. World political and … This time tho, there is proof that this person does have a connection to ‘heaven’. Let’s say a few world …. I have updated this in order to get my job over with. The time is …

Eric Leigh-Pink says:
      June 11, 2016 at 2:58 PM

– 45 pages screams evidence – where God which Matters –
      unless all of you are dead already —

2. anthony says:

Usa and uk. What country is the rooster. It does not help when a bunch of druken supporters chanting isis were are you. I’m glad to see more angels joining the team because it’s about to become a bloddy mess. Add to the fuel the Russian England game is in a Muslim area and both are drunk. Read report of a sun reporter who got into boiler room of stadium without and security. So now we have problem with security leadership.

• pat45 says:

Anthony what I do not understand is why they have scheduled the match in Marseille when they had such violence last time , utter madness.

• Julia says:

The French football team wear the rooster on their uniforms. This appears to indicate an alliance against terrorists by Britain, France, and the USA

• caseyatthebat says:

I believe it’s one of the symbols of France. So, it seems the USA, England and France will join forces to retaliate and possibly defeat Isis.

• There is another prediction that talks about the head of the terror network being attacked.

• star48 says:

Eric,
        I posted yesterday 6/10/16 a notice about Bakr al Baghdadu,
        Injured or dead?
        Posted on o-28-15 thread..

• Elaine Skinner says:

Casey, I don’t mean to be rude but England does not equal United Kingdom/Britain. Our geography is 4 countries make up UK -England, Scotland, northern Ireland and Wales. Britain equates 3 countries, England, Scotland and Wales. When you talk only of England when you think of Britain or UK you offend the other countries that make the British Isles up. Scottish,Welsh and Northern Irish regiments make up the British Army so please don’t shortchange our brave soldiers who have fought and died to protect people from ISIS or our countries when you cancel them out of United Kingdom(meaning in those two words) or Britain. As much as we in Scotland want our Independence like America gained theirs from Britain, our soldiers and our people are still classed as being “British” or from the UK. My Scottish son lives in England and is a brave “British” soldier from Scotland, I do worry that because it is union jacks which is more common to fly in England (Scots tend to fly the blue and white Saltire flag of Scotland) I will certainly mention to my son of the dangers.

• star48 says:

Anthony, hi.
      .I believe the Rooster is France…

• The rooster could be seen as France or perhaps a dawn strike on daesh.

• tonyabrooks306 says:

France is the rooster/cock, The UK is the Lion/crown, USA is the eagle, China is the dragon, Russia is the bear. These have long been associated with these countries. I hope this attack is stopped, since I have a lot of friends across the pond.

3. pat45 says:

Eric I have to say the small British flags could be what is used for the Queen’s 90th Birthday celebrations, which is to be held in The Mall in London on Sunday 12th June (tomorrow). there are 10,000 guests.

4. Dawn says:

“I had a visual of the eagle landing next to the crown and rooster. An alliance was formed”
    I came here to say – USA UK France but you’ve all beat me.

Eric wasn’t there a prediction from a few months back that suggested the Queen’s birthday celebrations? And the response was that the big oficial party was in June. And here we are. I can’t find that prediction in search, but this image today definitely sounds like it. British flags rather than England flags would make this one not about the football, on home territory.

At least the image of brave people standing up to whatever occurs is encouraging.

Are the numbers 14 and 22 dates or countdowns do you think? There’s a lot to chew on here.

5. Dawn says:

Regarding the door with the bathroom-like symbol of an airplane. This might be on the wrong track, but the USA has had a big debate recently about bathrooms and transgender rights. Could an attack be tied in some way to the issue, LGBT? It’s Pride month. Wouldn’t a big gay pride event be a meaningful target to terrorists? Or is it an attack actually on a plane that you envisage?

• I believe they might be pointing to the location of a bomb, perhaps in an airport not on the plane. If you recall with the Belgium attack they showed coffee grounds and one of the bombings took place by a coffee shop. I know the bathroom is a debate in the US and personally i am appauled that anyone would be treated like some 1950s segregation.

• gym07 says:

The attack in Florida hit the LGBT community. Maybe the bathroom sign was a reference to the transgender bathroom issue and relates to the horrific attack. Prayers to all the families in Florda.

• Dawn says:

I remembered after I posted that in the most recent big plane crash the data said that sensors went off in the toilet just before it went down. So maybe it is as you say, a reference to the bathroom in that way again.

• Dawn says:

Oh my goodness – I woke up the morning after writing the above post to news that there’s a mass shooting at an Orlando LGBT club by someone reportedly from Westboro Baptist church. I feel so rotten at unexpectedly predicting something like that, I can’t imagine how Eric feels with so many of his dreadful visions stacking up in reality. 😦

• Dawn says:

The reference to Westboro has been retracted, no confirmation as to who yet.

• caseyatthebat says:

The Orlando attack was at a LGBT club

• Mari says:

Hey dawn
      not such a longshot.
      reports say last night attack was
      at a gay nightclub.,,

6. Popi says:

About the Rooster….. Just another explanation:
    Alternatively, the ancient Greeks believed that the rooster spirit totem saluted the sun each morning with its screeching cry as a symbol of victory over the darkness of the previous night. Because of this, it was appropriately associated with not only the sun, but also the Greek gods Apollo, Zeus, Persephone, and Attis.

7. Popi says:

The crown is an emblem of victory, sovereignty, and empire in heraldry. It is a visible sign of success, thus the term ‘crowning achievement’, and its significance as the decoration of the ultimate level of rank and power, makes bearing the crown a great honour.

Crowns are sometimes a symbol of God, as he is considered by some to be the ‘King of all’.

The word crown blazoned without any additional details usually implies a ducal coronet without a cap.

A crown palisade is the name of a crown with palisades on the rim forming the spikes of the crown. This can either look like the pickets of a fence, or less correctly, like the silhouette of small houses side by side with every other one upside down, with the roof of each upside down one cut out of the metal.

The latter description is called a champagne border. It is said that Roman Generals awarded the crown palisado to the one who entered the camp of the enemy first after breaking thorough their outworks.

It is also called a crown vallary from the Latin vallus, which roughly translates to palisade.

Eagle

The eagle was a symbol born by men of action, occupied with high and weighty affairs. It was given to those of lofty spirit, ingenuity, speed in comprehension, and discrimination in matters of ambiguity.

The wings signify protection, and the gripping talons symbolize ruin to evildoers. The eagle is held to represent a noble nature from its strength and aristocratic appearance, as well as its association with the ancient kings of Persia, Babylon and the Roman legions, having been the official ensign of those empires.

Since then, other empires and nations have also adopted the eagle as their symbol, such as the German third reich and the empire conquered by Napoleon.

In heraldry, the eagle is also associated with the sun.

As a Christian symbol, the eagle represents salvation, redemption and resurrection.

The eagle has been represented over the centuries in a variety of different ways: wingtips pointed up or down, wings closed or rising or the eagle displayed from above with one or two heads.

Parts of the eagle such as the head, wings, legs or talons, are also often symbols in heraldry.

An interesting form of the eagle is the alerion, which is drawn without the beak or the legs. It is thought to represent a formerly great warrior who was seriously injured in combat and is no longer able to fight.

The osprey may also be classed with the eagle. It is always represented as a white eagle and is referred to in heraldry as a sea-eagle.

8. R2D2 says:

Uh! What a coincidence….prediction back May 8, 2014, Eric wrote: “three fifty one”
    Look at this article :

Regarding” between 2 gulfs” and there’s the number 27 in the article. Eric mentioned the number 27 back on comments thread. Anniversary date the death of Khomeini-27 years. Check this out:

These may relate to upcoming events.

9. Laurence says:

I honestly think the think the rooster will be linked to France and a terror attack whilst England are playing there in euro 2016 there has already been lots of violence against the England from the French and Russians obviously that is hooligan related though

10. melbrake says:

Reblogged this on melbrake and commented:
    Eric the terror attacks hit Florida last night and more on the rise. Its very sad, indeed.

11. Pingback: Predictions 6-11-16 UK Terror Attack | melbrake

12. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, Explosion in Airport -Shanghai,
    Update to homemade explosives- will update
    Report: Explosion incident at airport in Shanghai, China, may have been caused by firecrackers – Straits Times

13. myseventh says:

Is the logo for the Florida night club similar to the one seen on the door?

• Richard F. says:

So is Orlando one of the three locations predicted to be hit by a terrorist attack in June??

• star48 says:

Richard F.
        There have been many postings for differant terror events that Eric/ spirit has warned about that would happen..
        There are references ..that are pertinent to this particular event.
        I will wait until Eric / spirit will verify.
        I personally ( my opinion believe there are at least 2 references to this event..)
        So I beg your patience.

• LIa says:

thx for sharing, star 48. Really sad story. I think Eric saw this when he wrote about the explosion & people ducking & hero responders. Does this mean another attack by plane possibly in US now???? The Voice singer was shot to death yesterday a few miles from this club. Horrific – I loved her! Do u think the two were connected???? Sad to be in Orlando.

• The plane specifically was never clarified, however the implication was Europe.

• star48 says:

LIa, ( my opinion)
        the shooting of the singer- sad, was not related– I believe it will shake out he was a predator stalker.Mental ;but you never know..

There was an explosion at airport in Shanghai airport. – homemade explosion ..
        So there are differant events..possible there was overlay..

The Orlando event could be “Bloody Sunday” or a couple other references..

The most important takeaway, is that Eric/Spirit forewarned for the last two years and longer that a wave of ,attacks were coming to US..

If you type in terror attacks in search bar you can read the consistent messages.
        SD,NY BOS plus other cities..and areas, and venues…

• LIa says:

Hi Star48 – I thought the same yesterday about the singer. Today, I dunno – you’re probably right. It makes me wonder if the killing of The singer could be a message to activate the nightclub terrorist act a few miles away. Hope I’m very wrong. I have an intuition that the nightclub attacker was not a loner… So sad and incredibly awful all around.

14. Nancy says:

On 6-3-2016 you posted about an assassination attempt on Bill (William). Could this be about England’s Prince William?

15. star48 says:

Eric, SWC. Santa Monica, CA…Gay Parade..
    Source: Man with weapons, possible explosives arrested in Santa Monica, Calif., said he was going to LA Pride Parade – Los Angeles Times

• star48 says:

Caseyatthebat,
      in My Opinion…..
      it is almost criminal ..the authorities did not put out alert..to public at all.
      .the public did not get a heads up
      – that Florida was to be a targeted area.,
      now only after the fact do you find out ..crazy.

The state dept puts out warnings to citizens in other countries..
      Recently in turkey ..

Yet here in US —–silence…this has to change..

• caseyatthebat says:

I hear ya, Star 48. I did read a few days ago, an interview with a Homeland Security ( or it could have been the Defense Department) official, forget his name, he stated we were in the highest threat level since 9/11. If I can find the interview, I’ll post it.
        I blame the press too. It’s all about the election, 24/7, unless something like this either here in the U.S. Or overseas. We are deliberately kept in the dark with many many things. The major news stations warp and filter what they think we should know. That’s why I read anything I can, on all sides (liberal, conservative, libertarian) including the foreign press. They treat us like sheep….. JMHO…. Not trying to start a major issue, just totally understanding what your saying😊 God Bless and Keep you

16. star48 says:

SWC,
    French Major send out ribbon symbol in solidarity with Orlando

17. caseyatthebat says:

Here is the link, Star48…. This interview was done or reported on June 9, 2016 and this attack happened at 2AM on June 12th

• star48 says:

Caseyatthebat,
      I remember this.video about concerns..

..My opinion was based on a direct threat aimed at Florida.
      .that was on the gateway pundit reference. You posted..
      My thought was if there is a threat , ( like a travel warning) it should be released to the public.
      Let people have the option of choice..to disregard or not.

18. LIa says:

I guess they thwarted a potentially serious attack in California whereby a man was arrested with multiple ammunition in his car, intent on attending the LGBT parade in LA, I think. This is why I said in above thread that maybe the nightclub terrorist was not acting alone. Thank God this guy was caught today before he could do any harm.

19. texasbelle4732 says:

It would appear Eric’s mid-June start for events to unfold is unfortunately accurate. So far, two coasts have been affected by today’s events.

20. star48 says:

Caseyatthebat,

we are on the same page …ditto on the God Bless and keep us..

Unfortunately..
    .we have to get into out armor now.–( Spiritual Warrior Clan-SWC)
    .the time is starting for prayer and communication to send out notice of spirits forewarnings..

21. anthony says:

I think some major people are about to go down. People in power over seeing major security. It’s only a matter of time. Someone is going to Crack when it personally effects them. None of this was meant to happen. You are stuck with incompetent leaders and it starts at the top. President should resign. Worst of all is the damage caused overseas in France and potential other eu places. New world order I’m told there is spiritual senate committee. . I can see obama being over thrown if this gets worse. I think the pope offered his services to obama and was turned down.

22. myseventh says:

I think this is only the beginning, it seems as if the puppet masters are using the political / military agenda that is under the disguised as a religion for their gain. This is not the first time in history that this tactic has been used, for one example read what led upto and was one of the main reasons that started the crusades and similar events / actions will seem to match what we are currently witnessing and just leaves one to question as to when will the general population have enough and retaliate. I am thinking that once that point is reached the response will be extremely violent and gruesome and many innocent lives will be lost as a result.

23. mari says:

i pulled this from an interview with a former Mossad agent who warned the government about planes and NYC landmark buildings before 9/11 but said no one believed him. This is what he has recently said (prior to the Belgium airport bombing)and look for .Multiple US attacks, . NY and chicago, like eric said, are on the list..

Aviv says that if a terrorist attack targets airports in the future, they will target busy times on the front end of the airport when/where people are checking in. It would be easy for someone to take two suitcases of explosives, walk up to a busy check-in line, ask a person next to them to watch their bags for a minute while they run to the restroom or get a drink, and then detonate the bags BEFORE security even gets involved.. In Israel , security checks bags BEFORE people can even ENTER the airport. Aviv says the next terrorist attack here in America is imminent and will involve suicide bombers and non-suicide bombers in places where large groups of people congregate. (I.e., Disneyland, Las Vegas casinos, big cities (New York, San Francisco, Chicago, etc..) and that it will also include shopping malls, subways in rush hour, train stations, etc., as well as rural America this time (Wyoming, Montana, etc.).

The attack will be characterized by simultaneous detonations around the country (terrorists like big impact), involving at least 5-8 cities, including rural areas.

maybe we can use some of this info along with what we already have from eric to help with upcoming events that we are trying to sort out.

• Mari says:

hi star48
      yes. Thats what i mean. Kind of thinking of
      all possibilities and maybe spirit
      can connect to something we put out there .

the belgium
      attack at airport was like what juvsl
      described trains. Suitcases. The airport itself
      but no one really listened. It seems that
      authorities taking these things seriously and having
      nothing happen would be better than dismissing
      the ideas and having something horrible
      happen. With what went
      on with this guy in orlando.. If questioning
      him twice and knowing he had ties to isil and the
      boston bombers was not a red flag then exactly
      what kind of info do they need? what color
      flag do they need to pay attention?

• Mari says:

hi star48
      yes. Thats what i mean. Kind of thinking of
      all possibilities and maybe spirit
      can connect to something we put out there .

the belgium
      attack at airport was like what juvsl
      described trains. Suitcases. The airport itself
      but no one really listened. It seems that
      authorities taking these things seriously and having
      nothing happen would be better than dismissing
      the ideas and having something horrible
      happen. With what went
      on with this guy in orlando.. If questioning
      him twice and knowing he had ties to isil and the
      boston bombers was not a red flag then exactly
      what kind of info do they need? what color
      flag do they need to pay attention?.

• R2D2 says:

I’m afraid you are correct Mari…

24. star48 says:

Mari, SWC
    looks like there are other ways to compromise airplanes..without going into planes..
    With added security….the spiders are testing other ways..( my opinion)

Drone came within 80 ft of colliding with Passenger jet_ Winnepeg, Canada..

E.g. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3638891/Police-investigating-drone-came-80ft-COLLIDING-passenger-plane.html

• Dawn says:

I think drones have been discussed as a possible new line of weaponry for terrorism, for instance relating to Euro 2016, to evade the stadium and crowd security cordons. Horrible. How on earth do you stop that? It would be like a modern version of the V1 flying bomb.

• Mari says:

hi star48
      yes. Thats what i mean. Kind of thinking of
      all possibilities and maybe spirit
      can connect to something we put out there .

the belgium
      attack at airport was like what juvsl
      described trains. Suitcases. The airport itself
      but no one really listened. It seems that
      authorities taking these things seriously and having
      nothing happen would be better than dismissing
      the ideas and having something horrible
      happen. With what went
      on with this guy in orlando.. If questioning
      him twice and knowing he had ties to isil and the
      boston bombers was not a red flag then exactly
      what kind of info do they need? what color
      flag do they need to pay attention?

• star48 says:

Mari, my opinion..
        I know your frustrated…upset..
        We all are..No one wants to witness a slaughter of innocents.
        They are not soldiers.
        The criteria the security services,have used to identify or use.now.
        I do not know..
        but since this is the largest casualty event since 911…I am sure that the ” heat is on” and there will possibly be revisions in procedures, and hopefully outcomes in the future.

A lot of people in government positions are using a range of approved words,—- no credible threats , words,,phrases are being carefully scripted .-listen carefully to the key words…
        .It is almost like a mantra. How sad, (semantics .)..
        the news organizations are in lockstep..following thier own agendas..Hoping that saying the same things hour after hour, day after day. Over and over again from many sources—.
        will calm the “sheeple”,or placate the angry

What flags?
        I could be sarcastic….but I will not comment in that manner it is a useless endeavor.especially at this time…
        I know that right now staying focused on the goals of spirit, keeping a positive attitude.
        as well as aware and watchful for flags from spirit..
        that “we “(spirit/Eric/SWC) will make a differance..
        That thought keeps me very optimistic for the future. And of course the combined positive energy that is used in service to mankind, cannot be dismissed,or ignored.
        Let’s keep working together..Blessings..

25. star48 says:

SWC,
    The head of English football says he has “serious concerns” about the security arrangements for England’s match against Wales in the European Championship on Thursday.

26. Dawn says:

Obviously the Queen’s birthday went off OK, unless terrorists tried to rain everyone to death. I’ve tried to find what other ‘Britishy’ events are coming. Tim Peake our man in the sky, is landing on the 18th. I can’t find when he actually returns to the UK though. There’ll be welcome home events connected to that – probably with a strong focus on children. There’s Glastonbury of course, but you won’t find much Union flag waving there. Wimbledon doesn’t start until the last days of the month. The Proms has loads of flag waving but that’s only at the end, in September.

One other option – there’ll be loads of flag waving in the run up and aftermath (if Brexit wins) of the referendum. I’ve heard rumbles that may Trump attract trouble, and he’s landing just before polling day.

Lots of focus on the England Wales match of course. But waving ‘British’ flags around that would be unlikely, it’d be all crosses and dragons.

• star48 says:

Dawn, hi
      I believe the Flag reference “for spirit” would mean any of the areas of the British Empire.
      Spirit would not show a dragon, or the harp, or the unicorn, or the lion..
      It is a trigger spirit gives for Eric. So they could mean “Wales”
      (I understand the differance I was married to a Person born and raised in UK.)

• I would be cautious not to take it so literal. Its probably a precursor. The number 22 was marked and so was 14. They have this pattern of pointing to an event right before another event. I remember an old post where they showed Christmas ornaments being put away right before a major storm. The storm happened at the very end of December, not on the 26th. I hope that helps. But we will ask again.

• Dawn says:

Thanks Eric. I decode my dreams so try to think in lateral symbols, maybe I’m not very good at it!

27. Dawn says:

Thank you star48, I’ve not been following the blog as long as some of you so I’m not as familiar with the symbolic language – I’ve read the glossary albeit a while ago.

It looks like the violence has already broken out in Lille. At this rate we won’t even make it to the Wales match before being thrown out. I wonder if the Russian attackers, who are evidently a league above the usual ultra hooligan crews, are in their way the new Russian invasion Eric spoke of in a recent prediction?

• star48 says:

Dawn,
      there is a prediction of games cancelled ….because of terrorism..
      We will have to wait and see..

28. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, report ..
    Homeland security and local police..
    As of this moment have 2 in custody. looking for 2 more suspects..
    (Total of 4)
    Child Vista, CA ( near San Diego.,).
    2 suspects arrested following officer-involved shooting in Chula Vista, Calif.; police looking for 2 more suspects – NBC San Diego

29. star48 says:

update….one suspect dead

Update: 1 suspect has died, officer taken to hospital following struggle that lead to officer-involved shooting in Chula Vista, Calif. – NBC San Diego

30. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, 2nd update.hopefully the last..
    .apparently drug related ( I thought DEA took care of that type,not Homeland security) oh well..

Update: Preplanned drug task force enforcement operation lead to violent struggle, officer-involved shooting in Chula Vista, Calif. – NBC San Diego

31. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    attack on MP, not sure terrorism..peep shouted England first?..sounds ?

Mrs Cox was shot and stabbed..there was also another person injured..

Photo: Police operation in Birstall, England, following reported shooting of Labor Party lawmaker Jo Cox – Yorkshire Post

32. star48 says:

SWC,
    French are investigating as attempted murder on 2 in hospital.

French prosecutors to probe the attempted murder of 2 English supporters who were ‘seriously injured’ in Marseille before the England-Russia Euro match – AFP

• star48 says:

Casey Latour,
      This article excerpt mentions article 50 .
      .is this what you are pointing out?that a successor could chose not to invoke article 50?

“Cameron, who had led the campaign to keep Britain in the EU, said he would resign by October and left it to his successor to decide when to invoke Article 50, which triggers a departure from European Union.”

33. Pingback: Istanbul Airport Attack | World Predictions

34. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Joint Base Andrews was placed on lockdown shortly after 9 am ET – NBC Washington

35. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    update on base lockdown- all clear..
    Apparently this incident was triggered by “someone” seeing a long gun…while the base was on excercise)
    Joint Base Andrews tweets: ‘”All Clear.” The lock down on base has been lifted’

36. star48 says:

Portugal and France playing Sunday in final for Euro 2016,
    As I mentioned on the 11th on this thread..Portugal uses the Rooster..
    AND so does France..

37. star48 says:

U.K.
    2 men and a woman from London have been arrested on suspicion of terror offenses – LBC

38. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,

London Underground officials report suspended Jubilee Line service between Canary Wharf, Waterloo ‘due to a fire alert at London Bridge’ – @jubileeline

39. star48 says:

Eric, SWC ,
    Update Update: UK police say it remains unclear whether 2 men were only suspects involved in attempted abduction of serviceman at RAF Marham – @SkyNews

40. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    update —– underground .– London bridge..
    London fire officials say they were called to investigate reports of smoke smelled at Jubilee Line tunnel between London Bridge, Southwark – @LondonFire

41. star48 says:

Eric, UK stabbing at tram stop.
    Man stabbed at Midland Metro tram stop in Bilston, England – Express and Star

42. star48 says:

British museum evacuated…

Photo: London’s British Museum evacuated after alarm sounds; no further details – @AinhoaGoni

43. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Royal Navy to patrol channel for terrorist and people smugglers.

( in another thread I notified you of 3 instances Iranians were caught in Soecial Ops boats..
    ( Zebras)

44. star48 says:

Eric,
    regarding symbol on the door of Airplane..

Incident Dubai..
    Video: Emirates jet in difficulty comes to a stop at Dubai airport – via @FlightAlerts777

45. star48 says:

breakdown of passenger nationalities

Nationality breakdown from Emirates flight includes passengers from: India: 226, UK: 24, UAE: 11, US: 6, Saudi Arabia: 6, Turkey: 5, Ireland: 4

46. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Video of plane coming to stop on runway..

Video: Thick black smoke rising from Emirates Boeing 777 aircraft on the ground in Dubai – via @Maqarcom

47. star48 says:

Eric, SWC.
    All passengers are off plane…
    Photo: Smoke rises from runway of Dubai airport in Emirates-related incident – @kbhagava

48. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    West Midlands Police: 2 men detained in Coventry, UK, on suspicion of financing terrorism

49. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, Laurence .
    Reports: 1 woman dead, several injured in knife attack in central London; man arrested – PA, BBC Radio

50. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Metropolitan Police say terrorism is a ‘possibility being explored’ after knife attack in central London

Hotbed of Islamic gang?

51. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, ( will monitor)
    Photo: Security alert in Waterford, Ireland, closes streets – @MulliganEddie

52. star48 says:

Eric, SWC.
    ISIS calling for loads of attacks on Germany, UK, France..
    See.https://www.rt.com/news/354571-jihadi-terrorist-attacks-europe/

53. star48 says:

Canada.
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, police say they are investigating possible explosive device, reports of damage to building in city’s west end; no injuries reported – CP

54. star48 says:

SWC,
    Man arrested after climbing the fence at Buckingham Palace, London’s Metropolitan Police say

55. star48 says:

UK.
    explosion. in house..on Curzon…10 people in house…

56. star48 says:

Eric,SWC,

UK’s Met Police say 22-year-old man from east London arrested on suspicion of terrorism offense

57. star48 says:

Eric,SWC,
    More: 30-yer-old man arrested in England on terrorism charges in Northern Ireland is a serving member of Britain’s armed forces – Guardian

58. star48 says:

another arrest!

UK’s Metropolitan Police say they arrested a 32-year-old man in northwest London on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts

59. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Another 5 arrested and bomb squared called in…as precaution ..

5 men held by West Midlands, England, anti-terror police, with bomb disposal team sent to area of Birmingham as ‘precaution’ – BBC

60. star48 says:

Man attacked with machete inside a pub in Sheffield, England – The Star

61. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Pilots on Westjet flight WS27 from London Gatwick to Canada have issued an emergency call – Express

62. star48 says:

Fire on boat in Thames..
    Video: A pleasure boat crashed into the bank of the River Thames after catching fire and losing power with 151 people on board – @LondonFire

63. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Metropolitan Police say man, 19, from Hounslow, England, arrested Thursday has been charged with terrorism offense

64. star48 says:

Another …61 yr old.
    London’s Metropolitan Police say man arrested in Kensington on suspicion of a terrorism offense

65. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Man arrested at London’s Heathrow Airport under terrorism laws, Scotland Yard says – AP

66. star48 says:

Eric, SWC
    2 teens arrested in Vendée, Lozère, in connection with Paris church hostage-taking hoax; 16-year-old arrested earlier remains in custody – Le Monde

67. star48 says:

Man, woman charged with terror offenses in London operation, police say – PA

68. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    fire in Stockholm..art. ( worried will be copied)
    Swedish firefighters battle blaze at Stockholm art institute – AP

69. star48 says:

2 arrested in Madrid, Spain, over suspected terrorism plot – @interiorgob

70. star48 says:

Video: Evacuation of Stratford station in London – @MartinVacher

71. star48 says:

Video: Bus on fire in the area of London’s Liverpool Street – @BenMCFCLewis

72. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    London’s Borough High Street closed off as police respond to a suspicious vehicle – @Sam_L_Shead

73. Joseph says:

Prince William killed in france by islamic terrorists. Not sure about the year. William betrayed by one of his body guards. His car attacked by small arms fire. Assasins on motorcycles. Two men on each bike. One assasin dies at scene.Allegations that france did not provide enough security. British ask to see traffic camera footage. This is all just a distraction from the real attack. Terrorist idiot named ishto or ishtal leads a group that will invade nuclear power plant in northern UK. Cause a meltdown.Prince Harry proceeds to make them regret it. 26 years of war. Terrorists defeated. 4 assassination attempts on harry. All fail.
    He loses hearing in one ear, and a couple fingers, but lives to be old. Loved by the people.

74. star48 says:

Eric, SWC
    Update: UK Metropolitan Police says counter terrorism team conducted controlled explosion of suspicious package at North Greenwich station in London

75. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    London’s Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Command leading investigation into suspicious device found on Jubilee Line train – BBC News

Asking for tips…

76. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, Update arrest..
    Man arrested under Terrorism Act following discovery of suspicious item at North Greenwich underground station in London, England Scotland Yard say – @PA

77. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, update 2
    Update: London police say no further suspects sought at this time after 19-year-old arrested in connection with suspicious item found Thursday at North Greenwich tube station – NBC News

78. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Metropolitan Police confirm 25-year-old man arrested on anti-terror charges linked to evacuation of London City Airport – Newham Recorder

Update..
    he is out on bail..no terror connections..as of yet..

79. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    32-year-old man from Coventry, England, arrested upon arrival at Birmingham Airport on suspicion of financing terror, police say

80. star48 says:

Excerpt
    A man has been arrested for an offence under the Terrorism Act.

The 41-year-old man was arrested after arriving into Stansted Airport on Friday, 9 December.

He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of preparation of terrorist acts – Contrary to Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006.

81. Pingback: Predictions 12-22-16 | World Predictions