Notes on 8-30-14

“A major threat.. Boston marks.. the same area.. the same vicinity.. screaming, unspeakable horror.. video made.. soon.. by weeks end, on or around the sacred holiday.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of black socks scattered around. Then it switched and I saw a symbol of a plane with a circle around it, almost like it was a pin. Then I had a visual of the tracks of either a subway or train. They made mention to sports but it wasn’t clear.  Spirit also insisted that I post this event in the middle of our conversation about the coming Florida Hurricane, actually two Hurricanes. That implies the prediction is expected soon. They said it will happen ‘tomorrow’ but that verbiage could be seen as a message of September because we are at the end of the month. But with the 1st being labor day I thought it was important to follow their instructions. I hope and pray all of this is just wrong. Please be diligent in your efforts to make others aware of this prediction and please take caution if you live in Boston.

This post could have ties to these other previous predictions:

Notes on 7-4-14   I had a visual of people sitting on benches in a stadium, everyone was looking up while clapping, than under the bleachers, behind the people,  an explosion happened, people began to scream and everyone scrambled for safety.  “Terror.. terror”

Notes on 6-29-14   “3.. Boston.. college.. attack.”

Notes on 8-3-14  “In 30 minutes, the horror arrives.” That puts it around the 2nd or 3rd.

Notes on 8-20-14   I had a visual I was walking through someone’s house, two children where sleeping in a room I glanced by. I went into a spare bedroom and stood by a window looking outside, curious to where I might be. I knew from the view I was in a large city. I walked down the narrow hall, and at that moment there was a massive explosion that shook the house. I raced back to check on the children, and as I approached heard the children screaming, glass was everywhere on the floor and you could hear several car alarms go off in the background,  their father raced in, scooped up his children and exited his house frazzled. I gasped with relief once I realized the children were safe. Then it switched and I was in the sky looking down on the city and an SUV began to oddly slow down, I have to assume they were showing me something earlier in the day. Then the vision switched again and Spirit showed a map of the United States, Spirit circled the North East US. Then I found myself in the desert, 4 men were standing next to a large cliff in the desert, several rifles where leaning against the cliff. All of them were packing clothes into duffel bags.

Notes on 1-25-14   I had a visual of the number 8, then a page was turned, and I had a visual of a man with a whipped back, then a page turned, I had a visual of a large target sign, then the page turned again and I had a visual of fireworks going off.
Eric’s Comments: Number 8 is used to describe “ate it”. Its their way of saying we will be wrong with a posted prediction. They are counting down to a situation close to the end of the month, perhaps it’s not going to be an earthquake around the 27th, 28th but something else, like a terror attack. The fireworks are a target by what seems now to be terrorist, not an accident.  What are the major events that involve fire works and their dates??

Notes on 7-16-14   I had a visual of two metal poles, one on the left side the other on the right. A white ball slowly rolled down from one pole and stopped a little bit over half way on the field, then there was an explosion.

Eric’s Comments: Spirit has not discounted this prediction. Again they imply an explosion at a sporting event, a terror attack.  In this they present a timeline that sits somewhere in the middle of a beginning and an end.  But are they talking about this year, which would calculate to be July-Aug,  or just July sometime around  the 20th-23rd?

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in clairvoyant, paranormal, precognition, Predictions, prophecy, psychic predictions, psychic predictions for 2014, psychic world predictions, World Predictions and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

117 Responses to Notes on 8-30-14

1. melbrake says:

Reblogged this on melbrake and commented:
    RE: Predictions on upcoming Hurricane, The Farmer’s Almanac forecast/predicated a Hurricane the week of Sept 16-19, 2015

2. kitty123 says:

I hope we are not going to experience this terror….the rolling ball, the bleachers, the mention to sports, the white poles, makes me think Fenway park with crowds watching the Red Sox game…I hope not.

3. lia says:

Eric- The Boston Red Sox play the New York Yankees at Fenway Stadium this Sept 2nd and 3rd. The stadium would be packed. There is a subway that connects the Copley area and Fenway and Prudental Center – this is all in the same area where the Boston Marathon bombing occurred. On Labor Day, the Red Sox play the Rays. Northeastern University is up the street from the stadium. What if the 4 men in your vision were to be students? A coordinated set of explosions – one at the stadium and one in Prudential Center. The subway trains travel under prudential center. There is also a parking garage under prudential center. This is the same area exactly where the two brothers bombed at the marathon. Hope you are wrong, but your record is so accurate. Both areas will be trafficked for the game and for the holiday shopping centers at the bottom of the Prudential, not to mention all of the offices filled with people after Labor Day. I pray for this to be thwarted.

• jules104 says:

That sounds very plausible Lia. I think we should all be praying for Boston (and Florida). I will send a link to the CIA also. It cant hurt.

• Lia says:

The more that I think of it, the more I realize that Prudential Center is a likely target. Attached to this building is the Hynes Convention center. If a plane were to hit the Prudential Center, it would be a repeat of 911. I really hope Eric is wrong. There is even Amtrack behind this center. Further, the Mass Pike goes under this area. It’s an intersection for Copley Place and all of its shops, hotels and restaurants. I was thinking of going there for a visit this month. Will not go there now.

• Jules104 says:

Yes Lia stay put!! My neighbors just left for a wedding on Cape Cod this holiday weekend/week. Oh just thought of that dream someone had with the odd wedding. Was that mittsmitts or you? Weird. Anyway, so glad you know the area and are able to contribute in a realistic way. Was out of pocket for a while. Gotta catch up on the thread. Everyone is really working hard and I know we all want to get these evil souls before they can harm anymore people. Sending prayers and light to Boston!

• star48 says:

Lia, I believe this is the schedule for the battle of the soxs -red and white
      Also I think socks can also refer to runners..as in Marathon area..

.Boston Red Sox Schedule for September

Where: Fenway Park
      Closest T station: Green Line / Kenmore
      Tickets: TicketLiquidator | AceTicket

Sunday, September 1 vs White Sox – 1:35pm
      Monday, September 2 vs Tigers – 1:35pm
      Tuesday, September 3 vs Tigers – 7:10pm
      Wednesday, September 4 vs Tigers – 7:10pm
      Friday, September 13 vs Yankees – 7:10pm
      Saturday, September 14 vs Yankees – 1:05pm

– See more at: http://www.boston-discovery-guide.com/boston-events-september.html#sthash.RTmaS3Lx.dpuf

• Lia says:

Star48: Oh, thank you for posting. Maybe I looked at last year’s schedule? Unrelated to Eric’s predictions, I have been seeing tigers lately in my daily interactions, to the point where I said to myself, “Why am I seeing tigers all over the place?” I never see tigers. Look at the time that the Tigers and the Redsox play on Monday 1:35 p.m. Remember how Eric was seeing 351 and we were all trying to link it? Maybe a stretch, but thought I would mention.

• star48 says:

Lia, there is another reference to sequence of numbers .posted on . 8/20/14
        “315 — They also presented the numbers 315, this set of numbers do not fit their normal number pattern but would imply March of 2015”

The ball between two poles going halfway on the field could mean “halftime” posted 7/16/14 see above in this posting..

Eric, has mentioned in the past that it could be multiple locations.
        The airplane ..- could they be planning a coast to coast? Just a thought..
        There is so much information being thrown out. It is hard to check, if it is true.
        Still trying to help..

• Jules104 says:

I was thinking of the red and white winning prediction Eric had during FICA World Cup. Wonder if this could be related to the Boston Red Soxs.

• Jules104 says:

Also on Sunday Sept 1st. The White Sox vs Red Sox at 1:35. That’s a lot of Socks!

• Interesting thought.

• Amy says:

Hi star48. It appears that website is showing last year schedule? September 1st is on Monday this year. Here is the current schedule for Fenway Park:

• I was a bit confused too, thanks for the clarity.

• I am starting to think that perhaps the terrorist might be ‘college’ students. I did not feel there would be that many acts. It continues to be somehow connected to a stadium or large gathering. Is the Stadium anywhere by the Boston Bombing?

• star48 says:

Eric
        I used Mapquest to mark between Fenway and Prudential building. Less than 8 minutes..
        Taking normal route no shortcuts 1.1 miles.. Also here is marked on the map a wireless zone near the building..I think that was interesting..

• Lia says:

eric – yes, the stadium is very close – easily within walking distance. Also, there are many colleges within walking distance of the Copley area. The Prudential Tower (that is its official name) is located directly across the street from where the 2nd marathon bomb went off.

• One last questions please, what are the names of those colleges.

• Lia says:

well, there is quite a list of colleges. On or near Huntington Ave, there is Northeastern University, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Emmanuel College, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts College of Art & Design. Near
        Kenmore Square where Fenway Park Stadium is Boston University is up the street. There is also Berklee College of Music. Going toward Newbury Street there is Fisher College, Katharine Gibbs College, Emerson College. Suffolk University is near the State House, which is about a half to one mile from Copley Square. Across the Charles River is MIT and Harvard University and Lesley University. There are other schools. I named the major ones here. As you can see, there’s a reason why the call Boston the college town:)

• That is a lot of colleges.

• Tropic Trail says:

Prudential’s logo is a rock (on the 8.20 post a large cliff is mentioned)

4. rhona says:

http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Gorge-Rd-At-Cliff-St/Boston…hi eric lia and jules…..when i re- read 4 men cliff backpacks…spirit intuited for me to look up cliff st the above is the result….i was not aware thete was a cliff st in boston…i also kept seeing men hiding from local sight at the base of a rock cliff ..lia you may be able to extend on this ..im not sure i hope pray and send all live and light to boston…

5. rhona says:

maybe desert 4 men …..is deserted part of cliff or the men are deserters from services or armed forces…the SUV
    might mean looking down town earlier in the day ..where traffic flows congested and slow…there could be appartments near by…..i hope im helping …

6. star48 says:

Eric, here is a map of Boston explosions..near John Hancock building, and Copley
    See..http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/04/15/us/site-of-the-boston-marathon-explosion.html?ref=us&_r=0

7. jules104 says:

I sent notes to the CIA and FBI on this possible terrorist threat in Boston. Hopefully someone will take it seriously. Maybe I will send one to the Boston Police also.

8. Anon says:

Not sure if you are aware but Texas has exclusively obtained a leaked document warning federal agents about an ISIS-related terrorism threat across the entire US-Mexico border. Though the document focuses on the Texas-Mexico border, Breitbart Texas has confirmed that federal agents across the entire US-Mexico border have received the ISIS terror warning. http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/08/29/Exclusive-Breitbart-Texas-Verifies-ISIS-Threat-With-Leaked-Doc
    I have no idea how credible this is, I’ve never been to that website before, but after reading Eric’s post I just started googling around.

9. anthony says:

black socks means business. plane circled could mean logo. Would do double check are charter planes. starbase jet for example Re-check staff/ground crew ; loading planes/ and who is passengers

10. jules104 says:

There is a company called Boston Marks. But I dont think they have any offices in Boston. They do a lot in the Aviation Industry though. Just a thought.

• Honestly I think the socks represent another Boston indication.

• Jules104 says:

I think so to Eric. Trying to figure out the black socks. I googled it and found where ISIS actually had banned white socks. If you look at a lot of their pics (which I do not like doing they are so evil) you will notice that they usually have black socks on or no socks. Otherwise they have explosives in their socks?? Or the Red Sox turn black? Ugh I hope we can catch them before hand. Sent notes to CIA, FBI and Boston PD. Hope they pay attention.

• anthony says:

they have all ready determined boston so socks would be red. When men wear suits,they use black socks so 100% business area.

11. jules104 says:

This full fireworks display marks a highlight of the Boston Arts Festival and the finale of the three-month-long “Summer on the Waterfront.”
    I think tonight, Saturday, is the last night.

12. mitmits2001 says:

yes it was I who had the dream of the explosion of a mountain and the trees were all on fire….the wedding rehearsal was going on….I think this key! Not the actual wedding will be taking place, but the rehearsal! I hope this whole thing doesn’t set the woods on fire….that would be so devastating!

13. Dan says:

When I read the black socks laying on the ground – related to sporting event. I thought of the Boston Red Sox. But after the death, destruction and carnage the “Sox” are black. How the color black is used for mourning. That was the impression I got.

14. Jab says:

There is the Deutche Bank golf championship in Norton ma this weekend and ends Monday. It’s not in Boston but nearby. Many fans, stadium seating, clapping, pin and sock reference?

15. Lia says:

Hi Eric, I found it unusual that spirit insisted you post the prediction of Boston attack in the middle of the FLA hurricanes prediction. I just looked up the names of the 2014 hurricanes. 9th on the Atlantic and Pacific lists are Isaias and Iselle ( May have spelled wrongly here, but that’s from memory. Of course, my thoughts went to ISIIS and ISIL. How spooky is that? We are currently at storm name dolly in Texas.

16. jules104 says:

Those schedules were messed up. The Red Sox don’t play at home again until the fifth thru the tenth. Then I believe it was NYY.

• Yes someone earlier cleared that up. Maybe someone could post a link to the real schedule.

• Jules104 says:

Eric I went directly to Fenway Park ticketing. The don’t play a home game again until the 5th. Also Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are playing at the stadium on 30th and 31st, today/night. Since the city of Boaton issued a permit to enable the owners of Fenway to do concerts during the summer while they are away. Not sure how many or how long that goes into the rest of the year for.

• Amy says:

Just saw a YouTube video of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers playing at the Fenway stadium last night (8/30/14). They had fireworks at the end. I wonder if they will be displaying fireworks again tonight. I hope and pray nothing happens.

• star48 says:

Hi, Jules104.Eric
      – now I know why I do not follow baseball. My first game was a close to a no hitter.. I thought it was totally boring at my young age.
      Thank you for the information., odd the scedule is in red and white.. Red home games.. And the ball has always been white in the postings..
      Also sacred.day..? There is a parade/festivities for St Lucia in Boston at this time., there is 9/11. Any other days?

• Jules104 says:

I was trying to figure that out also. I saw where they play soccer at Fenway Park now also. But I don’t know if it’s during baseball season. About the “sacred” day…was wondering who it is sacred to. Like 911, or a religious holiday to Christians/Muslims/Jihadists(separate from Muslims)? Oh I was also thinking about the post/prediction that had Eric in the freezer dialing 911 and wondered if that should be a message for us on the timing? Thoughts?

• In previous predictions they have referred to soccer as football.

17. Amy says:

Spirit said – “on or around the sacred holiday”. The word ‘sacred’ means holy or religious. Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year) is considered one of the most important religious Jewish holidays. It falls on the 24th, 25th, and 26th of September, the same dates that the Boston Red Sox will be playing at home; at the Fenway Park Stadium. I wonder if these could be the dates to look out for?

• I don’t know if that means religious as it means ‘important to us’. Honestly my thought was either labor day or even bigger 9-11.

• Lia says:

Columbus Day comes to mind too, although spirit sounds more insistent on an imminent strike.

• Timing is a big thing for them. To be honest my first thought was 9-11, but they did have another prediction that sometime this week would be a ‘horror’.

• Lia says:

Eric, I hope this can be thwarted. it would definitely have a big impact in Boston. I wanted to go for a visit, but will stay away for now. Better safe than sorry. I think the Prudential Tower or John Hancock building is the target. I base this on intuition and my dream many months ago. Someone up above on this thread saw black socks as business persons who wear black socks with suits; this made sense to me. In my dream at a college where there were explosions, the people in the dream were wearing suits. College personnel do not usually wear high end suits, though some do. In my dream, nearly everyone was dressed in suits, but they were covered with ash because of the explosions – like 911.

18. star48 says:

Amy, hi I posted in comment all three calendars of Jewish, Muslin, and Interfaith for 2014.
    I believe it is in moderation. I think there are a couple candidates..

I commend you and all of you on all of your hard detective work. You all are truly amazing. I know a while back you asked about Valiant and I am lucky enough to know him very personally. If you ever have questions please feel free to ask. You have been blessed with an amazing gift which you use to help humanity and that is truly an honorable thing you are doing!!

20. Amy says:

Eric, there is a psychic near my area named Elizabeth Joyce. I don’t really know how accurate she is percentage wise but she has made some accurate hits with her predictions along with some misses, as all psychics are not 100% accurate. What I find interesting is that she has made a couple of predictions that coincide with yours. She says that there will be 2 big hurricanes that will hit Florida; one at the end of September and the other near the end of October. She says the first one comes across Palm Beach and the second across the Tampa Bay, Orlando area.
    Another one of her predictions that coincides with yours is from Notes on 8-16-14, where Spirit talks about – “In or around Chicago..children buried..” etc. She says – “A horrible series of murders take place across the Chicago area, and many, many bodies of children are dug up, as the killer is exposed.”
    I thought I would let you know of this, as I am amazed by these identical predictions.
    Her website:

21. jules104 says:

Eric a video has come out titled “A second message to America” with apparent beheading of American named Sotloff. Prayers for his family.

22. jules104 says:

Eric and All. Have you seen this on the news? This tech savvy man from Boston is thought to be running the social media side of ISIS. He also went to Northeastern University and University of Mass Boston. Thought to have fled to Syria. I can’t help but see some similarities with the prediction and what some had pre cog dreams about. I hope they will find him before anything can happen. It makes me wonder if perhaps the authorities are paying attention. I pray they are.

23. Lia says:

Eric and colleagues: I happened to see a cover page article in the Boston Herald this morning. Chilling account of two young men using twitter, Facebook and other social media for recruiting ISI members. The article describes their being educated at Northeastern University and University of Massachusetts at Boston. Their photos are front page news today. Wonder if their images resonate with your vision of the four in the desert near a cliff? Go to http://www.BostonHerald.com. And look for the headline that says ISIS poster boy techie – something like that.

24. Lia says:

obnoxious? No way :). I didn’t see the large rock/ Prudential connection…we’ll, that is a very good insight-I would not have thought of this symbol, even though it is so obvious. Hope all is thwarted!

• jules104 says:

That does jump out at you. I noticed the red roses laid on his name in the pic also. I saw they have a run for this person annually as well wearing the red bandanas. Hopefully the game will go as planned and all will be safe. That was an inspiring wonderful video on the link about how he lived his life and the people he saved that day. Thanks Star48.

25. jules104 says:

This was on our local breaking news for Denver, CO. They haven’t said what it’s about yet but if you read the article linked it sounds pretty fishy. The man lives in Erie in the Airpark neighborhood where essentially you can come and go in your private planes with your private hangars built onto your property. He had told neighbors that he was going to U of CO for a business degree, but he’s not registered there. He’s a Chinese national and his family owns a chemical company. He recently built a brand new hangar and added trees. He’s away on vacation. Hmm. Hopefully a foiled plan.

26. Dave says:

Eric,
    again Penn state plays Boston college in the Pinstripe bowl dec 27 (around the sacred holiday) in yankee stadium (close to the twin towers) december 27th is a saturday (the weekend by weeks end) penn state wears black cleats and black socks,, please please ask spirits for clarification or anyone around NY please try to alert someone

27. Dave says:

I really think this might be it Eric, i think we can stop this..please get the word out

28. Pingback: Notes on 12-31-14 | World Predictions

29. jules104 says:

Eric this caught my eye when I read “Boston Marks”, in the headline. And thought of, “Boston… marks”, “on or around the same vicinity” then saw that they are having ceremonies for the 20th Anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing today, “on or around the sacred holiday”. The 119th Boston Marathon is on April 20, 2015, tomorrow. Not sure if you could ask Spirit about it or not.

30. Pingback: Notes on 7-3-15 | World Predictions

31. Pingback: Son of Boston Police Captain Charged in Terror Plot For July 4th | World Predictions

32. Pingback: US Attack Coming | World Predictions