Prediction: Train Attack

I had a visual of a train or subway mangled, the train cars were flipped over on the side. “So many casualties and injuries, some will not make it.”

I had a visual of what looked like terrorist walking up and down an isle, people were seated on the left and right. (In some ways I question if they are talking about two different events, one train accident and one bomb attack)

Location the UK.  From there it became a bit foggy. First Spirit said ‘Whales’ then they showed a container of tangerines or oranges Then they said South Whales. Then I had a visual of a lady crying as on old German train begin to move down the track.

“There is a bomb” I had a visual of a crude bomb, that looked like a pressure cooker. “They will threaten the passengers.”

Around June 13th

“The United States is next.” (We are already working on the predictions but I want as many details as possible)

This just cannot be allowed to happen. If your a fan in the UK I would implore you to please share this information. Remind everyone of the predictions below. The only question in this prediction is location, but to be fair it is a moving train. We have to get this word out, this just has to be stopped. If only we can convince the authorities to provide a bit more security around the 13th. If you in the US I would also encourage you to really make every effort to share this information. I am about to share 3 more attack, centered around the United States later in the month and we need to prepare for that. Please help us alter this nightmare.

Predictions we have made in the past:  Manchester Arena Bombing

Paris Terror Attack

In other news:

A Tsunami will strike the area of Australia creating excessive flooding. We are waiting for a time frame.

There is a countdown of 1. We he have not reached zero yet. Which prediction I asked? They said the ‘cutting’ one.

53 thoughts on “Prediction: Train Attack

1. I dont no if there is a relevance in this link but blackpool is known for tangerines maybe the train is travelling from or 2 blackpool to cardiff or swansea ??

• Hi Luna Tic, Orange is a small town about 3 hours west of Sydney. I feel the location is too small to be affected by terrorism when populated Sydney is just down the road. I might be naïve, but it seems an insignificant location? Also my son is there, so hoping you’re not right lol

• Yes I live in Sydney NSW and thought it could be a country train from orange to the city things been quiet here in oz

2. I do not add my own “visions” to your posts but feel I must now.

Last night, while not asleep but also not awake, I very vividly saw card board boxes on stairs and saw “mi2” or maybe “m/2” on a stone wall. I also heard the word “dover” in my ear from behind me.

• There’s an M2 motorway in England, right near the Dover District.

Also, M4 is a major motorway that runs through the south part of Wales and links it to London, which could fit with “south wales”. Maybe terrorists

• I was really hoping this would not make sense to anyone and was just a strange dream or something. Never been to England so I assumed m2 would be a train line. Did not know that is how highways are labeled.

• Dover (as in White Cliffs of..) is a major port in England, there is a ferry that goes between there and Calais in France. The Channel Tunnel, which also goes between England and Calais, underneath the English Channel, has the UK entrance just underneath the Strait of Dover. An explosion in that tunnel could be catastrophic.

3. I know next to nothing about the U.K. Does anyone know what the most respected paper is in the U.K.? Perhaps forwarding this information to them could help? Also, do they have the equivalent of what the FBI is in the U.K.? Does anyone know anybody there? I would be happy to forward these predictions to both places if anyone has this information.

South Wales could refer to Australia. I don’t know if tangerines or oranges grow there, but maybe.

Or, the country of Wales in technically part of the UK. Maybe that’s why they said “wales” then UK, because of that.

German train….I wonder if that means Germany’s a target, too. Sounds like Germany, Wales and/or Australia should be on alert.

You said you wondered whether they were mixing up a train accident and a bombing. Maybe an accident will happen in one country, and a bomb in the other. Or two bombing attacks in two different countries.

5. I do not add my own “visions” to your posts but feel I must now.

This all happened in a bar in my area that is part of a train station. The bar itself is in an old train tunnel. The “mi2” or “m/2” was written in red inside of a white painted square. I do not know if it was an I or a / between the m and 2. I did not get the sense that there were trains but rather the stairs leading to an underground system or underground building. The stair case was very wide, maybe 20 feet wide with handrails on either wall and one railing in the center. The stairs were quite long and the rise of the stairs was quit small. Not like a stair case in your home or office. They were concrete with pebbles in them to give them texture. I could see the bottom of the stair case to whatever was beneath it and saw the ceiling was white tile with matching walls. The walls had one wide stripe of black.

I have no idea if it applies at all to this Eric. I was just shocked that this vision came to me. I have had numerous visions over since I was a child but the last two were different and ominous.

The other one last week was of a plane. I was on a winding mountain road and saw a military plane pass low overhead with the right wing engine on fire and the end portion of the right wing missing. It was a military cargo jet not a passenger jet.

Ignore this if it is not helpful and thank you for your work Eric. Blessings to you and yours.

On your 5/27/17 prediction, you mentioned “690” which you suggested meant June 9th was marked. Between that and your countdown recently hitting 1, I wonder if we can expect something on that date, or around it.

7. I think clarification is certainlly needed on weather were talking about south wales australia or south wales uk cardiff/ swansea being the main cities there

8. Hi Eric,

Couple of thoughts:
    Oranges – the UK’s network rail engineers are called ‘Orange Army’ because of their orange overalls;
    German train image – there are a number of old steam train journeys that operate in South Wales; another thought Arriva UK Wales network is owned by a German firm. The Severn Tunnel is a railway tunnel that links England to South Wales, Arriva operate trains that run through it…?

9. New South Wales in Australia is never referred to as South Wales, so I don’t think Australia is involved in this prediction. Spirits have been specific in the past using the words Australia, Brisbane etc. No one refers to us as South Wales.

10. Not sure why I sense a connection between the color orange and the Prince of Wales… Prince Charles?

• With all due respect, maybe we should hold off on that. Talking about politics on here could open Pandora’s Box, and we should probably focus on stopping these attacks and try to get word out about these threats.

11. When I first read this prediction I thought of Southern NSW, especially the Riverina/Griffith area where most of NSW citrus is grown. The container would indicate a freight train and the destination would be the Sydney’s Homebush Markets. There are no subway rail systems that I know of in that area and there would be no mixed freight/passenger services, but there would be multi tracks where numerous trains could be running parallel in the same direction. Such a explosion could wipe out a number of trains at the one time.
    Also there is a major Soccer game/tournament going on in Australia at the moment with numerous visitors/players coming from a number of countries known for terrorist breeding grounds.
    My doubt is that the fruit would be ready for packing down there. Here in Qld we are in the early stages of picking and we are in the warmer part of Australia. Hope I’m very wrong and that if it is the UK, that no one gets seriously injured.

12. the prediction above reminded me of something
    i remember seeing before about an apple.
    so i went back to look at something and
    i found these. maybe some of you can find a connection
    so here are some notes…
    notes on 4-6-14
    Mentions chile but maybe means something more.
    -Large city, fireworks, apple, the big city, skyscrapers…( here near nyc we
    call new york city the big apple)
    Notes on 12-11-14
    spider on a bottle next to an orange spiders arrive in anerica, . (wasnt there a recent
    reference to spiders are in mew york?) terror attack, a shooting
    on the 13th. ( But does not mention a month)
    (and also a reference to a water bottle and a bomb?)
    Post 12-23-14
    explosion in a building 2nd or 3rd floor.
    Where are the threats? France, Ontario, New york , bombing
    explosion….an orange in a million pieces..which
    means not separate but arranged.

12-31-14 trilogy
    6-3-17. Orange, bomb, june 13th
    and the other night post about black hijab
    with orange shirts

And the cutting one . could it be relatef
    to a machete prediction?

13. I liken the Oranges to the original version/s of ‘Oranges and Lemons, the Bells of St. Clements’. Central London. But the Train being old German, South of Wales could be the Southern line to Cardiff. The Tunnel – the Severn Tunnel goes from Central London to Cardiff in the South (South of Wales).

• Also, the Children’s song ‘Oranges and Lemons’ is about chopping off your head. When I read the prediction, the first thing that came to me was the Children’s Song.

14. Eric SWC
    especially our U.k. followers ..
    Tangerine Confectionery produced in Luverpool ..Pontefract Cleckheaton etc york .but its registered in wales as well ..
    does any one know if its railed to south wales ..
    I cant fined anything ..
    Just thought it could be a lead ..
    here is their web site
    Blessings all .

15. HI Eric!
    Important information regarding Trains in Wales and a German Connection!!

Arriva Trains Wales is a Subsidiary of Arriva UK Trains. This is a major UK train company. It is a subsidiary of a GERMAN Company called Deutsche Bahn.

It runs urban and inter-urban passenger services to all railway stations in Wales, including Cardiff Central, Cardiff Queen Street, Newport, Swansea, Wrexham General and Holyhead, as well as to certain stations in England such as Hereford, Shrewsbury, Chester, Manchester Piccadilly and Birmingham New Street.

Arriva has ran the franchise from 2003 and it is scheduled to finish running it in 2018. It is a subsidiary of Arriva UK Trains, itself a subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn. Responsibility for the franchise lies with the devolved Welsh government.

16. this could be nothing but will ask anyway .. i was watching
    Manchurian Candidate and it jogged a memory. .
    years ago i dated a guy from manchester and i called
    him a manchurian and he said no silly its mancurian.
    this happened while we were driving from his parents
    home in Bellvue in manchester. does
    anyone familiar with that area know if i am remembeting
    correctly that we would have been driving
    from Bellvue uk to dover via the
    m12

17. Jules 104
    Im posting a couple of articles on Tsumai risk to eastern board and queensland ..

Im thinking Brisbane is protected a little from Stadbroke Island and Frazer Island . but if subduction occurs along coast who knows ..
    Veuatu and Solomons could send one but that would probably affect more northish areas ..
    hmm this is a wait and see ..
    blessings …
    left your reply box open so Eric can answer your question above ..

18. When I read the other post about hijabis wearing orange I immediately thought of the Netherlands. In Europe orange is associated with the Dutch, but also the Orangemen of Northern Ireland. I can’t see any meaning in the latter, unless there were a very oblique link to the new Tory coalition with the DUP (Northern Irish protestant politicians) There’s orange in this post too. I wonder if an orange terrorist connection could be to the Netherlands. Most of the Somali migrants living in the UK are actually from the Netherlands. The government had tried to encourage the Somali population to integrate, whereupon many thousands of them upped sticks and moved to the UK instead. Terrorists from Islamic cultures operating in the UK could very easily have connections to the Netherlands just as we’ve had terrorists with connections to numerous other countries. Remember the confusion over the French/Belgian terror predictions? These guys (and gals) are international.

The only other orange references I can think of pertaining to South Wales are the Orange buses that Cardiff was noted for (which aren’t trains), Nell Gwynn the famous orange seller who was of Welsh descent which has nothing to do with this prediction, and there’s an ‘Orange Wallet’ scheme in the local transport services which I think is to do with disability

• Im the UK there are also a lot of evets sposored by Orage but I could’t see ay likely cadidates [sorry for typos keyboard is up the creek]

19. Pingback: German Train Attack | World Predictions

20. Eric, SWC,
    Boston…Tall ship Regata on alert….
    Excerpt…
    “As many as 6,000 public safety personnel, including the entire Boston Police Department, will be used during Sail Boston, which will begin with a procession of more than 55 Tall Ships into the harbor on Saturday and last until the vessels depart June 22. At least 3 million spectators are expected to attend.”

21. Pingback: Grenfell Tower Fire | World Predictions