Predictions 2-14-16

“Daesh  (ISIS)  in New York.. attacking multiple locations.. on a Sunday or Monday the plans set.. when football would normally be played.  Such a horrible nightmare, like a war zone” – Spirits Voice

I had a visual I was looking down at a digital watch that read ‘2’.

Are they saying 2 days from now? Or literally around 2:00

“He is about to speak.. then assassinated.. espanol, Spanish.. in the hallway.. 5 o clock.. Latin American.. ‘V’.. it will unfold very soon.”

“There will be an economic collapse for the nation. The president failed to make changes. It gets worse as he turns on his own people. They need to ask their neighbors for help.”

Spirit did not say which nation has the economic collapse but the implication was Venezuela.

I had a visual of a flyer laying on the ground with Donald Trumps picture. Rain was pouring down making the street and the picture soaked. Then the visual switched and I saw Trump speaking at a podium with small insects coming out of his mouth.

Rain symbolically represents sadness or troubling times. To me the fact that it was on the ground would imply someone disregarding his image, ‘throwing it down or throwing it away’. This might or might not have ties to the previous prediction below:

Predictions 1-7-16   I had a visual of the US flag flying high, then it became entangled, crumped up.
“The rich one, the loud one, creates a tone that in turn invokes violence. Violence against others. The top leaders reign ends.. its over.. his place.. no more.”
“Leaders you have a responsibility to the tone you create.”

I had a visual of this massive flood sweeping up everything in its path, like a raging river, structures were turned to rubble, the debris floated along with the current.

I had a visual of a world map, the Spirits marked the Northern shore of Australia, the overall image was very small making it difficult to narrow down a specific location, however it was in the central part putting it in the Northern Territory of Australia “This will be flooded within weeks.”

A massive breach.. huge hacking.. US taxes (IRS?).. creating a horrible jam.. they are lying.. Devils due, they are very wickedly clever.

I had a visual of computers running wild, an office drawer opening up but nothing inside. In the distant background was a white, red, blue flag laying across the desk. Russia? Or perhaps they are just using the US colors?

59 thoughts on “Predictions 2-14-16

1. I was looking for schedules of Venezuelan President. I found an appointment with Ban Ki Moon on the 15th at 4:00 pm. I can’t tell if this is a formal meeting in person at the UN though. I found where he was there on Feb 11th. It sounds like there is a lot going on with Venezuela and Guyana and their President David Granger also recently. It all makes me think of the dark (death) man with the strange glasses standing outside the UN, older prediction. Here are some links. One is old but it has to do with the two countries and the two Presidents so I added it.

2. Hackers are trying to steal our tax refunds — again
    February 10, 2016
    5:11 PM PST
    Criminals are increasingly attacking government agencies in hopes of stealing our money and information.
    If hackers have it their way, you may not be getting that tax refund from the IRS.

Online thieves were recently able to get their hands on taxpayer identification numbers before the Internal Revenue Service detected the attack and shut it down, the agency revealed Tuesday. The “Electronic Filing PINs,” meant to ensure information is safe, would enable hackers to file fraudulent tax returns.. . .

3. I’ve never posted here; to be honest I’m not sure what to believe about psychics or visions–I don’t discount it, but I’m not sure.
    Anyway…I’m probably being dumb, but I noticed in this prediction, it was implied an ISIS attack with a watch that said 2. It might be two days, because in the other prediction (2-5-16) mentioned the numbers 15, 16. Well, the 16th is 2 days from now.
    Again, I feel stupid writing this, but I felt compelled to point it out.

• I think in some ways the Spirits are struggling to point out one specific moment. They have stuck to the attack being in February, so yes your right it would fit. Also keep in mind that we are talking about more than one event, so it might just fall on more than one day.

• Sara don’t ever feel stupid for contributing. We all began on here somewhere and that’s what makes it so wonderful and makes it work…we each have something to contribute and come from different places with different perspectives. Blessings

4. Sunday 6th March is when the new mls season starts
    New York red bulls are playing at home that day
    Being British I refer football to the round ball you kick but maybe with it being America they may mean American football? ?

• It stands for major league soccer the new season starts on 6th March with a game being hosted in new York that day however eric doesn’t seem to think it’s related to a prediction as it doesn’t represent the football helmets which would mean it’s American football not soccer

5. could this prediction be mixed up with another.

what i mean is could an economic crisis happen in Latin america around the time of this ‘V’ event? Erik could you be implying this ‘V’ is Vladimir Putin?

6. From the 1-16-16 prediction – Christchurch had a 5.8 earthquake on 14 Feb. Cliff fell into ocean. YouTube has videos. Filter for this week.

7. Venezuela is in a world of hurt now. Recently their central bank estimated inflation at 141%. They have been in a drought for about 47 years and some folks were recently implicated on charges they milked the food system for profit. Meds are hard to come by and many doctors have left the country for better paying jobs. There is no longer any faith in the leader of the country. An economic collapse for a country is a big deal and has huge implications that affect neighboring countries. I feel for those folks as it’s now just a matter of time.

8. Pingback: US Attack Coming | World Predictions

9. I didn’t read all the messages. I wonder if there was an older predicted about the death of supreme court judge and the Republicans against the Obama’s nomination. Just a thought

10. Pingback: Fiji Cyclone | World Predictions

11. Pingback: Venezuela Crisis | World Predictions

12. Pingback: EgyptAir Terror Attack | World Predictions

13. Pingback: Predictions 5-30-16 | World Predictions

14. Pingback: Venezuelans Cross to Colombia | World Predictions

re: this excerpt from this post..
    “Spirits marked the Northern shore of Australia, the overall image was very small making it difficult to narrow down a specific location, however it was in the central part putting it in the Northern Territory of Australia “This will be flooded within weeks.”

See flood notices/Advisories..
    Flood Watch issued for Tumut River in New South Wales, Australia – BOM New South Wales

Suspect charged with Islamic State ‘inspired’ terror attack in Sydney’s south west was not on any terror watch list or involved in any known terror group in Australia, police say – The Australian

17. Pingback: Manhattan Explosion | World Predictions

18. Eric, Australia..
    South Australia premier says state suffered 80,000 lighting strikes during cyclone event; 3 electrical transmission lines, 22 towers were downed – ABC Australia

19. Pingback: Prediction US Terror Attack 3 | World Predictions