AirFrance Emergency Landing in Canada

Has this prediction happened? No tragedy! But clearly tied to Canada.

In other news I had a visual of the word cracker followed by premium, by that they mean the highest level of concern. I need to verify location and time. Also the truth is coming out tonight, we are moving into more controversial territory, please be open minded to the ideas they present.

Prediction: Airplane Crash

I had a visual of a large airplane nose diving towards the ocean or large body of water.

“The plane will crash into the sea.. in two”

In two could be in two days, a timeframe around the 23rd, or they are talking about October 2nd. There was a slight implication of a Canadian connection, however that part was unverified.

332 thoughts on “AirFrance Emergency Landing in Canada

1. Rhona, Star48… I just had a listen to this Julie McKenzie girl. I’d never heard of her but she’s pretty good. Some similarities to Eric’s predictions I thought. She’s from Australia. Here’s that link.

2. Jules 104 Star 48
    Jules Had a look at Julie McKenzie ..
    Italy featured quite strongly with the Volcanos and all ..Bitcoin warning ..hmm “Trumpopoly” my word for it ..
    thats a great way to describe it like a monopoly board ..
    Kim jong un hmm kinda matches what Eric said ..It was good getting her info ..will watch her again ..thanks ..
    checked out Dutch too ..slow slip ..I noticed how it stopped a day or so ago around Oregon was going to mention but slipped my mind ..
    Now its time for pixie dust for me ..catch you two in my morning ..
    nite nite 😴 😴 😴

• Star48 I bet that’s related to the Tenn EQ prior maybe. But I know dutch mentioned an ancient volcano there once so hm…supposedly it’s dormant right?

• Dutch said this update was taken down after it hit exactly how he said it would. I’ll try and see if I can find that next update after the one you added Star. I think this is it.

3. Star48 Jules 104
    Georgia quake …now thats interesting and a watch ..
    Jules The Bird Plate what a catch …that is a strong contender for the prediction with where the bird sits ..
    Star 48 Thanks for dutch update will watch soon .. The offf shore Cal quake is a watch ..

• Jules 104 Star 48
      The Toba Japan one is a watch .
      Thanks for posting those Jules .
      Argentina in for a higher one around there too

• You could be right Rhona. Wow glad they took the initiative to paddle away to the other island on their own. That would be my thought too! 🌋🏝👀😧👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 🚣🏻‍♂️🚣🏻‍♂️🚣🏻‍♂️🚣🏻‍♂️🏝⛰

4. Rhona, Star48. Here’s another deep one.
    4.8 South of Fiji Islands, 512 km depth.
    There was an odd ball up in North Alaska now some in Beaver, Utah. It almost seemed like a swarm. 3s then a 1 then 3s? I got that odd feeling something is about to go.🤷🏻‍♀️

5. Jules 104 Star 48
    thats true Jules a bit odd ball especially with the deep ones posted above .. Canada ones off shore Vancouver.

6. Did you two catch this one?
    5.7 Galapagos Island Region, 80 km depth
    Another one same magnitude, 5.7 has 10 km depth. May be the same one.
    Also, odd ball. 4.3 Vietnam, 10 km depth
    And deepish. 2.4 Southern Italy, 230 km depth.

• Oh I believe you Rhona. I did wonder but got lazy and didn’t check.😆 had to look up that pedantic word though. Got curious 🤔📖👀🤷🏻‍♀️ Now I know.😂 No worries I’m not keeping track. 😎👍🏻

• jules 104 Star 48
      Oo thats not good at all maybe a watch for volcanic action around Venuatu Solomons. .
      3 for Fiji way deep ..

• Star48 sorry for jumping in. Hope you don’t mind. Good question. Is that a first for Italy or second? And that seems like a third flag for San Francisco doesn’t it? I guess we are losing our minds together then.😆

7. Jules 104 Star 48
    Sorry i didnt mention
    One Flag for Italy he has given .asked for 3 if significant quake .or volcano eruption .
    so the last flag for San Francisco is only second one for this last few weeks time frame

8. Star48 Jules 104
    oh dear Terrible event so much heartache ..
    unbelievable depth at some places .
    my heart goes out to all affected .
    praying no more ..but its been so dry now the rains …What a tradgedy for them ..Im vexed .
    love and light sent ..

The meteor seems a precursor to Brazil ..
    they just keep coming ..

Thanks for articles Star .

• jules 104
      Norway has Eider Island on the Hegeland coast Vega Archipelago… its part of Europe of coarse.
      but Iceland is a close enough Neighbor .(Volcanos)…gets me to thinking about ” right above the location sits the bird”
      this Island has the Eider duck that sits and plucks out feathers to surround eggs ..
      The Island is on the coast and the land near there sticks out ..
      I had a map but it wont copy so I can post here. ..
      I researched a seizmicity and they dont have much above 5.5m not to be dismissed .
      but who knows these days when theyvsayvin article I read she has been quiet for hundreds of years I dont relax my thoughts of possiblities .especially with iceland near ..
      Oh im casting a wide net but you never know.
      I will see if i can findxa decent map to post here also 😉

• Star 48 Jules 104
        I managed it Cross fingers it works .
        If you look at map the whit land mass under sticks out ..
        The Vega Archipelago is tiny but marked ..Eider Island is there

• Rhona good catch. You may be onto something. It’s a watch anyway. That elusive darn bird right?!😆🤔
      That is really interesting how they take care of the Momma ducks and ducklings In that area. Pretty neat. I loved reading about the history of how they have been selling their down feathers they pluck out for ages now. Oh I want one of those duvets.🐣🐥🐧🐦

9. Star48 Jules 104
    Singer just came in with the 3rd flag for California ..
    BUT .. He indicated East California .
    I didn’t know at all that Cal. was broken into an Eastern region as well . so his knowledge came through …I have since looked it up and the indication was San Bernardino area or south of ..You two would know more about this than I do ..Larson county stood out for me too but that could just be me .
    It has struck me as odd seeing as we are watching for San Jose and San Diego areas

• Star48 Jules 104
      I must explain when i lookedcat areas in Eastern California I saw Lassen county but my Brain said Larson ..
      I dont know whether that means two very seperate areas to watch. .
      Even Lassen county in so far north of south Eastern California ..
      Will have to see how this pans out .maybe it is just really bad geography on my part.
      Side note Do you think may be Imperial Valley may come into this …

• Hi Rhona. Well I know yesterday I saw an EQ for the Mojave desert and it made me think of there being a large one soon. And San Bernardino has had a few too. The area on the east near Nevada has been pretty active too. Maybe Star48 would know what to make of it all. Do you remember Eric had an old prediction which had a question whether it was going to be on the West or East side of CA. I’ll try and find that.
        It could be Imperial but that’s pretty far South. I’d say that was South but I guess Californians might say that is East. I can’t find a Larson County but I found Larson Wineries in Sonoma County.

• Rhona2,Jules104.
      Very familiar with San Bernadine and Riverside ( had business)
      Lots of major faults….However every time I hear eastern CA I think —Eastern northern CA..
      a weird querk 😜.of mine..
      So thank Singer 🕺For the heads up…

• star 48
        Thats is odd we are both syncing .
        will do he says he knew you would get it .😉🎵🎶🎸

10. Star48 Jules 104
    Cyclone in our north started in land then swung out to sea this is odd its also near Broome which is where we had a 3.8m at 1okm ..
    I mention this because of unusual feel that goes with it im expecting more activity for sumatra after this or at least northern Indian ocean ..
    Also Northern Territory had a 3.3m at 2km depth. .
    Just as a point of interest the antipod for Honduras is off shore around Broome area Indian Ocean .

• So you are saying that this will come back around and hit Perth after it picks up again Rhona? That’s not good. Weird that it started out on land and is coming back around again but that seems to be the new normal. 🙃🙂

• Jules 104
        hi nah Perth is just going to get the tropical depression part of it ..
        Hubby says its pretty bad weather where he is further east inland from where it is ..
        though they should be ok too .

11. Jules 104
    Jules I do remember East or west coast ..
    thanks for reminder …weird day for me today .
    bit scattered .could be an energy thing ..so im trying to ground ..or just wait for it to pass.

• jules 104
        Jules your onto it ..I have just made a chamomile tea and decided to just relax everything is in its perfect place .
        I really hate feeling this way its so opposite to how i usually feel .
        Thanks Jules …If it doesnt work I will have to walk it off ..😲

12. Star48 Jules 104
    Star Thanks forcl Volcano updates ..
    Kadovar PN is a worry especially for possible Tsunami ..
    Kamchatka’s Sheveluch a watch for quakes east of there .

• Jules 104
      Its called Joyce on the link sent ..it showsxyou its path…its not the one in the middle of Indian ocean …its the small one up north of western Australia. .you probably picked that up .

• Rhona thanks for clarification. Also I think you feeling off is your senses telling you something is coming. Not specifically for you, but maybe a large specific event in the world, you know? Hopefully you are feeling more grounded today/night.😉🙏🏻🌟

• I agree Rhona. That’s interesting. And the King Cobra is pretty specific to that general area in Asia looks like.
      I also thought about terrorist with that word. Like the head snake maybe?

13. Rhona I can’t find the Baghdad comment you added on this thread. But that sounds like the Singer flag for Baghdad. Wasn’t it for “east of” or something? Blessings.

• Jules 104
      praying for lessening of threat of Tsunami .
      Myanmar quake could be harbinger for Sri Lanka ..but sending love and light to mother earth to defuse intensity away from populated areas.
      blessings

14. Star48, Rhona. Have you heard dutch mention this crack up in Yakima, WA lately on his updates? I have been wondering what he’s talking about. Now I know.😧 He’s been pointing out the EQs in this exact area though the officials are blaming it on something else. I wish they’d close the highway and do controlled blasts…after they divert the river somehow. Not sure if I think it’s a good idea to start digging culverts below that mess though. Sheesh. Do we have any predictions for cracks then flooding because I totally see that happening if this comes down and the river gets dammed up. Don’t take I-82 is what everyone is saying. Too big of a risk. Geez. Here’s a link I found for drone video on FB. Hope it links properly. Blessings

15. Rhona, Star48. I was looking for another rattlesnake ridge video and came acrossed this by Ditranium. The planetary positions which can cause EQs. Watch coming for Feb and March.

• Jules 104
      Wow great video of alignments ..lets put the whole world on alert ..All the usual places ..
      Japan ..Chile. .Indonesia. .Philippines..Sumatra .Italy
      The Juan de Fuca. .
      an8 or 9 now thats getting up there ..praying its somewhere with as little risk to people as possible ..From the 21st of February to 28th.
      Then 3rd March to 7th most at risk dates .

• Right all the potential mega thrust spots. 😬 Praying he’s wrong. Did you catch the three alignments part. I need to go back and look at that. It made me think of 3 is key.

16. Here’s a new drone video for Rattlesnake Ridge” in Yakima, WA. And they say this is moving at a rate of 1.6 feet a day. I’m not sure when they took this video.

• Jules 104
      Oh my goodnesss that is some serious plate pushing 1.6ft a day .Snake Ridge
      the Juan de Fuca and North American plates are adding pressure to Cascade Mts .
      It looks like it is about to burst at the seams .
      great footage. . I loved seeing the video of it .

17. Rhona2,Jules104,
    Tenorio volcano.
    Volcano Activity in Costa Rica on January 12 2018 03:51 PM (UTC).

The seismic swarm recorded since Tuesday on the eastern flank of the Tenorio volcano, in Guanacaste, was the reason for the decision made on Thursday afternoon to close off indefinitely, as a preventive measure, the National Park to tourists and local officials. “The earthquakes were relatively strong and the park was closed so as not to put visitors at risk. Depending on the conditions, it will reopen, but tomorrow (Friday) we will do an inspection to see the state of the trails and assess whether there are rocks or trees in danger of falling,” explained Alexander Leon, director of the Arenal Tempisque Conservation Area (ACAT). Authorities reported that the swarm began after the 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Honduras on Monday, whose epicenter was located 44 kilometers from the Islas del Cisne (Swan Islands), a chain of three islands located in the northwestern Caribbean Sea, approximately 153 kilometers off the coastline of Honduras. According to experts, seismic waves move through and around the earth, on occasion, can cause some (seismic) faults to activate. Leopold Linkimer, a specialist of the Red Sismologica Nacional (RSN) – National Seismic Network, said that the term swarm is used when several tremors of similar magnitudes occur in the same epicentral location, separated by a short time, but with spatial or temporal ranges that are difficult to determine. “Preliminarily we associate the movements with the Cano Negro and Chiquero faults, but we continue working with the methodologies that allow us to know the origin of the tremors,” explained Linkimer. So far, the seismic activity has been perceived mostly in Tilaran, Guanacaste and Bijagua de Upala, Alajuela; However, residents of Bagaces, Alajuela, La Fortuna, Ciudad Quesada, Puntarenas, Esparza, Abangares and Santa Cruz also reported tremors. In addition, in Aguacaliente de Bagaces, residents reported the falling of light objects during Thursday’s 5.3 magnitude ‘event’ that occurred at 1:57 pm. The RSN reports 12 tremors in three hours on the east flank of the Tenorio, the most intense a 5.1 magnitude. On the other hand, renowned local vovolcanologistMarino Protti, said the Tenorio volcano has never experienced a seismic swarm, for this the Observatorio Vulcanologico y Sismologico de Costa Rica (Ovsicori) will also keep monitoring the volcano. He added that at the moment there are no reports of changes in the volcano due to tremors. Another effect of the seismic swarm is that the Celeste River, inside the Tenorio National Park, changed its coloration and now is a brown tone. The Celeste River is notable for its distinctive turquoise coloration. According to geologists, seismologists and volcanologists, the change can be due to two factors: the first is that a landslide and the second that, due to movement, a rise in river sediments. ACAT Leon said that they hope that in the next few days geologists will be able to go to the site to collect data and determine if in fact the change of coloration is associated with earthquakes. This is not the first time that the Celeste River has a variation in its color, in 2002 and in 2016 similar events were reported after earthquakes in nearby areas. Precisely, in July 2016, three earthquakes of 5.3, 4.0 and 5.1 magnitude, occurring in a span of 18 minutes, destroyed three houses and caused damage to six others. All the properties were located in Armenias and Bijagua de Upala.

18. Jules104,Rhona2,
    Volcano
    Volcano Eruption in Indonesia on January 12 2018 01:27 PM (UTC).

Bali’s Mount Agung erupted again on Thursday, sending thick ash and smoke up to 2.5km into the sky, according to Indonesian authorities. The danger zone around the volcano remains at a radius of 6km from the crater, according to Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, spokesman for Indonesia’s Disaster Mitigation Agency. The zone was reduced from a radius of 10km last week. Nugroho said the volcano still shows a high intensity of volcanic activity, despite the shrinkage of the danger zone. More than 50,000 people from 12 villages included in the danger zone are still staying at 233 refugee shelters, he said. Nugroho also said that the ash only affected several areas to the north and northeast of the volcano, and did not interfere with the operation of the island’s I Gusti Ngurah Rai international airport. People are going about their daily activities as usual and no one was panicked over the latest eruption. The volcano has been spewing lava and ash since November, prompting the authorities to raise the status to the highest level, which remains in place. The airport was once closed for three days, while another international airport in the neighbouring Island of Lombok was also temporary closed briefly.

19. Rhona2,Jules104,
    Volcano
    Volcano Activity in Italy on January 12 2018 01:10 PM (UTC).

A very strong explosion seems to have occurred last night around 21:00 local time, friends of ours who are currently on the island reported. Thomas H. who at the time was in a house near the port (east side of island) wrote: “Last night, around 9pm, a very large detonation occurred at the mountain and the night sky was bright as day, even the window facing the sea towards the east was lit up… my girlfriend believed to hear rumblings from falling rocks, while I suspected this to be rather the sound of strong rain.” No trace of such an eruption could be found on the available webcam images in the archive (which are only 3 minutes apart and have probably missed the event), except that they indeed show that rather strong eruptions continue to occur. A few days ago, Thomas reported that strombolian activity from multiple vents continues to be very intense, with explosions every few minutes, including often large ones sending bombs to 2-300 m height.

• star 48
      and the detailed posts on ..
      so kadovar looks like lava close to surface an eruption may be close ..
      Stromboli Italy thinking about it .
      Thomas H. .I love the description of their experience ..Is it.? isnt it ? they thought. so she is having strombolian activity from multiple events where is this one going to lead ..lots of valves letting off pressure ..
      I noticed the swarm in Reno Navada im wondering where that will lead ..if any other faults will join in .Honestly Star/ Jules.. Mt Agung could just die a natural death after creating havoc at airports and those unfortunate local people living in evacution conditions for so long ..my heart goes out to them ..Hopefully she will settle down and let them all get back to their lives without the threat there ..Its been disrupted so long .
      Thanks again Star
      Blessings you two .

20. Rhona, Star48. Some new deep ones.
    4.5 South of Fiji, 500 km depth
    4.6 South of Fiji, 481 km depth
    Also Chili and Alaska have had some deepish ones too. CA seems to be swarming to me. I saw a 3.5 in San Diego this am too.

Star
      Mayor volcano has been a surprise this time no earthquake activity ..sending love and light for her. ..
      She has the potential to take alot of lives as she has done before..
      thank you for link ..
      blessings

• Wow Thanks Star48 for the link. I was just watching dutch and he’d mentioned it. The pic in link you sent of Mt Mayon in 1984 of pyroclastic flows is amazing I think.
      That was one of the warned areas for an EQ by Dutch. Kadovar is also warned area but as of 10:00pm he said nothing yet. Let’s hope it’s not a big eruption coming then.

• jules 104 Star 48
        Singer is flagging Italy .
        That would be 2 od 3 flags .
        One more to go ..

21. Jules 104 Star 48
    Fire burning not too far from my sister ..its heading at a wind gusted pace due to cyclone weather we are having here in perth ..Its going to be torrential rain over 24hrs ..it changing all the time ..darn cyclone Joyce is creating this ..
    prayer live and light to dissipate most of its wind . well whats left of it ..enough to be aweful ..
    here is link on fire

• Jules 104 Star 48
      OMG ..you got that right…I read the article but didnt post ..forgot with distraction ..glad you did ..
      Those people went through a terrible scare ..
      God Bless Hawaii and its people .
      It never becomes a reality .

• Jules 104 Star 48
      sending love and light to Pope and the peoples of Peru that this will be a healing visit for their country ..

22. Rhona2,Jules104,
    PNG
    Another Volcano On Biem Island …near erupting volcano.on Kadovar Island.
    Event details

Volcano Activity in Papua New Guinea on January 14 2018 03:14 PM (UTC).

Papua New Guinea authorities have ordered the evacuation of some 3,000 people from Biem Island amid fears of a volcanic eruption, as the country’s Prime Minister directed national resources to neighbor Kadovar island. Biem Island is only around 12 kilometers west of Kadovar Island, where giant plumes of ash and cloud have forced around 700 people to be evacuated in the past week. The Prime Minister’s office warned tremors from that volcano posed a tsunami risk to the mainland’s north coast and surrounding islands – including Biem Island and nearby Ruprup Island, where evacuees from Kadovar had been sent. A statement from Prime Minister Peter O’Neill said national government agencies had been stood up to respond to the activity on Kadovar Island. “Volcanoes are very unpredictable, we are hearing various reports that activity has been building up and we need to take all precautions to keep our people safe,” the statement said. “We will not take risks with human lives, let’s get people out of harm’s way now.” Meanwhile, the Governor of East Sepik province, Allan Bird, said military personnel had warned of an “imminent volcanic eruption” on Biem Island. On the advice he had from experts, Mr. Bird said the island is “a time bomb,” and ordered its residents to be evacuated. “We don’t know how much time we have, and we just need to get the people off. “Our priority right now is we’re hoping to get all the people off before the volcanos explode, and we have no idea when that’s going to happen.” Neither Biem or Kadovar islands have dedicated seismic monitoring technology, so scientists and authorities had been monitoring the volcano from aerial flyovers and satellite imagery. “There is yellowing of the ocean around the island, which the volcanologists tell me is magma moving up, it is forcing iron to dissolve into the seawater and that is causing the discoloration,” Mr. Bird said. Despite reports of tremors and plumes from Biem Island, volcanologist Steve Saunders said any sort of chain reaction started by the Kadovar activity was “unlikely”. “Reports of hot springs … or sulfur plumes in the sea [near Biem] are probably old thermal springs, they’ve been there for decades,” said Mr. Saunders, the Chief Geodetic Surveyor at the Rabaul Volcano Observatory. “It’s just an ongoing situation on the islands, that they’ve got thermal activity.” The Observatory, which is PNG’s national body for monitoring volcanos, was planning to send a team to Kadovar and Ruprup islands in coming days for an official seismic reading. Mr. Saunders said reports of tremors on Biem Island could likely be attributed to the seismic activity on Kadovar, which remained the biggest risk for the region, rather than from the Biem volcano itself. “There is a potential for it to get more violent than it is at the moment, and if it does become more violent, there’s the possibility for tsunami,” he said. Prime Minister O’Neill said he had authorized the deployment of personnel and assets to transfer people in the broader vicinity of the volcano. Although there was uncertainty surrounding the Biem volcano’s activity, authorities in East Sepik were working on moving civilians away from any possible eruption. Mr. Bird said the province had been waiting for the PNG Defence Force to send landing craft to Ruprup Island to begin evacuating people to the mainland, but following the weekend’s reports, he turned his attention to Biem Island. He said he had requested a civilian vessel, owned by a Tuna company, to head towards Ruprup Island “so we can try to evacuate both locations concurrently”. Mr. Bird said around 3,000 people lived on Biem Island, so officials were facing the prospect of relocating about 5,000 people from the three islands to the mainland. “We are assuming and expecting the worst-case scenario, which is both volcanos going off,” he said.

• Star48 Jules 104
        Oh my imagine that scientist fishing deep off Shetlands then taking them to Cyrus and leaving them after showing the children…to be washed out to sea then back in again…all would have been stunned to begin with ..
        I winder what is out there so deep off Shetlands ..
        side note Earthquake near nuke plant is always a worry..

23. Star48 Jules 104
    couple of quakes of note
    Alaska sth…4.0m at 186km
    downgraded from 5.3
    Chile 4.3m at 118km

24. Star48 Jules 104
    well we are getting hammered here in Perth with torrential rain some areas are expecting up to 100ml its going into tomorrow as well .
    so its like winter again ..Its cold ..wind isnt too bad ..just a little gusty ..
    im sitting well with it so far ..

• jules 104 Star 48
      Jules The Mention of Canada in the prediction. ..with the deep quakes up there regularly lately ..like a marker ..as well as Spain/Portugal..Brita could well be Britain ..
      Im feeling something is coming around there or Cannary Islands …its unusual the spot thats going to be struck ..not totally expected .
      I want to mention Greenland and iceland too .
      yes the singer gave 2 flags so far for Italy. .
      im looking for 3..

• Wow would not want to live near there. I think this is the one dutch mentions in his latest update that he’s watching for a large eruption soon. Love that video someone caught of the lava flows.

• Star48
      Those pics in Belize article of beach receeding are a reminder of what occurs …
      Cant believe some people were still standing looking at it ..just as well it was a small wave that came in..
      Mayon Volcano ..Im not feeling too great about thise Volcanos up there …Its like not if but when ..so much unrest ..
      Been outa touch ..had granchildren over for sleepover. .so thank you you two for your updates and thoughts .
      blessings

• Oh how fun Rhona, a sleep over with the grandies. That’s always nice…and now for the recoup?😵😴 I sure wish all that energy could be bottled.🤗☺️

• Thanks for the link. I’m always amazed that people go down to the beaches and walk around taking video Star48. I’d be high tailing it in the opposite direction.😳

• Thanks for the link Star48. The videos on there with the eruptions are amazing.😯 I added dutchs thoughts on it all also. Somethings going on down below. Lots of pressure releasing.

25. Star48, Rhona. Wanted to add this. It’s from April 2017 on an actual ground reading of the magnetic North Pole. It was hard for me to follow somewhat but I get what he’s saying.

26. Star48, Rhona. Just wanted to share this one also. So my daughter and I noticed the sun wasn’t hitting the driveway like it use to. Thought well maybe due to winter? I know lots of people have been talking about the sun setting in the wrong spot lately… as in compared to where it usually sets, so I googled it. This guy talks about how it’s rising too far north. I like the part with the Farmer up north in Michigan with his no flies season and solar panels. It’s around minute 4:40 I believe.
    This all leads me to think about Eric’s prediction when he talks about the Earth doing something that will help fix things somewhat. Do you remember that one? Here’s that link, it’s prettt short. Blessings.

• Jules 104 Star 48
      Jules what an interesting Journey The mag north pole has been on ..
      Im sure it will effect some things but who knows what to expect ..
      Im ok with it from a very novice perspective .
      How amazing is the Icebreaker trip..its one i wont be on 😊 Not even when i can afford it ..

• Jules 104
      Yes I do remember Eric having a prediction about the earth doing something that fixes things .
      So 8° severe weather shift and the no flies ..had a chuckle .
      we as a family commented iver last couple of years how the Sun and moon have shifted from our perspective here on earth .
      we are sitting in a different part of the galaxy than we used too so could be something to do with that ..
      we are shifting 😊 but all good overall. .there will be changes to deal with over time some a long time some short time .
      we are here for the ride …right! Hope its not too bumpy for most of us .
      Loved the video link .Its cool when people post their observations .

27. Star48, Rhona. Deep EQ
    4.4 S of Fiji Islands, 578 km depth.
    Also,
    2.5 Gulf of Santa Catalina, CA 64 km depth ( seemed deeper than usual)
    3.6 Southeast Missouri, 11 km depth (New Madrid Fault)

• Jules104,
      Glad you posted Missouri…Eq…my thinking is the same..New Madrid..
      Santa Catalina is but one…in the past three months activity at San Clemente Island and a few more off coast…becoming a trigger event…?

• Star48. Yes been noticing a lot of movement and thinking about the city of San Clemente area Eric mentioned North of San Diego. I hadn’t thought of the Islands off shore so much until today and thought, are they all connected? Now your mentioning the Island San Clemente (I didn’t know there was an Island too) same area also. Seems must be synchronicity? Aguanga has been coming up a lot. Noticed places like Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear, San Bernardino etc. getting hit lately too. Think they are being triggered or a trigger event? Could be. Keeping watch. Wondering what the Navy is doing out there.🤔

• Star 48
      Thanks for checking and following it ..
      That is the most i have seen it rain and the noise was consistent and deafening all day and night ..
      The calculation converter gave me the wrong figure for millimeters to inches previously.
      ih well it was alot a rain ..
      Funny radar glitch this morning. .even radio and weather men were perplexed .
      It was raining wide spread ,though medium showers and the radar was recording clear skies and no rain insight .weird .
      they said the system was working fine..
      but had them puzzled ..
      Tongue in cheek ..Maybe it thought ..Nah we have had a months rain thats it January in Perth is over thats it no need to show any more ..lol 😂😂😂
      We did ok here had about 50 to 90 millimeters
      I swear the grass is 2inches taller .
      Sun shine come Friday .. yay

• jules 104
      Thanks for that one on plate boundaries .had read up on the fracturing split of plate but that is a very good simple article ..
      and yes he is closer to truth than he realises ..
      prayerful watch for Sri Lanka and surrounding areas .

28. Star48, Rhona. I believe CA is really swarming. Geysers swarming with ones just had a 4.1 now. Lots of 0 km depths. Is that normal? Something is pushing from somewhere I think. Odd, been watching it all day. If the EQ were that big would it affect the plates around the world do you think? Hm🤔🤓

• Star48 Jules 104
      I have given an associate who has family in Sri Lanka the heads up twice ..He said he would inform them but also.said they should get plenty of warning ..shouldnt they?
      like yes especially if you tell them a couple of days before Right ..
      It came about quite serendipously in conversation while he was cutting down trees in my yard …
      I hope they listen .

29. Star48 Jules 104
    I just posted on Indian ocean Tsunami latest
    thread that singer just gave ” Sittin on the Dock of a Bay ”
    taking as confirmation …
    played at 8.35pm here not sure if time important …

• Thanks Rhona. I thought Singer said that one was for San Francisco? Not getting a good feeling about all of this. That deep Kuril Islands may be coming our way soon. Keeping watch.
      Will let you know if anything pops up over your way too.

• Jules 104
        Yes he did give it For San Fancisco.
        but this time it carried the energy of the song line spirit gave Eric as when i first heard it today thats the line I came in on . “.Sitting in the morning Sun “when i turned on the radio
        probably should have clarified that .

confusing you sorry.
        😀😊😉

• Rhona2,
      Dock of the Bay..
      Is this the third flag?
      Dock of the Bay is for tsunami….right?
      Indian Ocean? Not SF?
      Do you think Singer time window is 24 hr or less or more?
      Sorry so many questions today😜

• Jules 104
        The time frame appeared to be two days then on 3rd day which is my sunday …
        I looked at clock that is not set at right time and it had 3.33.straight after i thought oh i wonder when .
        And i dont believe it is literally 3.33.
        also 333 kinda made me think of 3 tsunamis before we are finished .
        SF..Japan or Alaska/Canada ..Sri Lanka / Indonesia .

• sorry Star48
        I thought it was Jules asking..
        as Ibsaidvin above post at 8.07 to Jules ..It carried the energy of the song line spirit gave Eric” Sitting in the morning sun” thats the line i heard as i turned on radio..
        so for Indian Ocean.
        We need one more specific one for SF.
        blessings

30. Rhona, Star48. My thoughts too on 333,but of course I’m thinking, “3 is key, 3” prediction. Could be right on tsunamis and EQs Rhona. I’m just not getting good vibes for CA and wonder will the San Jose/ N CA follow soon thereafter Indian Ocean. A watch for up North also near Anchorage/Denali, Alaska too. That round about area. Could be the Aluetians volcanic pressure release? Don’t have a good feeling for big pressure being pushed all around the World due to Plate in Indian Ocean adjustment. Will be keeping watch for your area Rhona.🙏🏻🤗

• Jules 104

Thats it one more nudge 👍for SF
      I didnt think of 3 your key is 3 thanks for reminder..
      pixie dust for me now 😴😴😴😴😴

31. Star48, Rhona. I think they shut dutch down. Can’t find any updates so went to FB and he has that they shut him down for I believe “objectional video”??? Some silliness such as that. So….now I’m really getting worried. Star have you been following Mary Greeley lately on Yellowstone? They are messing with the seismometers and such. Shutting them down too. My question is, why…what are they trying to hide? People are getting too close to the truth I think.
    If you find any updates past 1/16/18 from Dutch anywhere can you add to thread please? I never saw one pop up last night. That’s why I started looking on his FB page. Stay safe. Blessings.🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Jules 104 Star 48
      Amazing that they would go to thise legnths .
      I went to have a looknand coukdnt find as well .I thought, no they couldnt have shut him down .
      what are they playing at ..it is just nonsense.
      Thank foe going to his face book and finding out .

• Star48 Navada swarm
      at least it is slowiing down …
      and they are confident its not coming from extracting water for the plant ..
      as we know no room for complacency .
      Another asteroid fly by ..traffic is heavy out there ..

• Rhona check this out. Scroll down to,”Environmental Effects”, 4th paragraph. Thought it interesting. Dutch talks about this a lot. They’ve drilled down into the crust, so now pressure will take the path of least resistance. Sort of like what’s happening at the oil and gas wells getting hit, but it’s a lot cleaner, atleast I’d think. Anyway I think it’s just another sign of how much pressure the US West Coast is under right now. Same thing happening at the Geysers up in Northern CA. It’s a geothermal plant area too. It’s been swarming.

• Star48, I found some short dutch updates. He mentions Anza tremors dieing out and that he thinks it caused a larger EQ to transfer up to north CA. Sort of like what they mention in this article. I’m of the opinion the geothermal operation has become like a pressure release area. Drilling into the crust can’t have helped much. Think it’s significant to how much pressure the West Coast is under. What do you think?

• Jules 104
        geothermal could be the way of the future if they get it right ..but how long will that take? ..
        yeah i agree about pressure release etc
        taking path of least resistance ..
        surely there is a decent way of doing this ..
        i hope they find the correct technique .
        I just feel there is someway to harness this without the probs .

32. Kules 104 Star 48
    I just had a profound flag from spirit..
    i was in bathroom washing hand thinking Tomorrow is Saturday..
    Then like a bolt out of nowhere came
    insd
    now i have no idea what that is till they said look at the net .
    It is India Design
    oh Goodness ..that how much i didnt know ..I disnt jot it down so cant remember what it stands for ..
    The Design bit is not important as far as i know ..
    but India is ..
    Its their way of saying Indian Ocean or Around India ..I believevit is deliberately conveluted so as I know its a heads up ..not something coming from me ..I believe it is now only several hours away as in 24 more or less .
    here is a link to it as i found it .oh they said before i wrote down insd its all lower case ..thats before i researched it .Delhi features in article but i think its the India bit they wanted me to get ..bazaar way of doing it .
    Now im just getting “earthquake ” really
    insistantly…Just thought I would share …
    blessings .

• Star48 Jules 104
      just click on. read more. in the article of link and see all the beautiful Indian faces mostly young people who have achieved honors in the design industry at insd
      bless them and be safe one and all..
      Who knows where they are now hopefully out of harms way ..and not near any.coastal region at risk of Tsunami

• Wow! Thanks for sharing that Rhona. It sounds like yes… they are already watching over you and giving you a definite flag and heads up for the earthquake over there. Stay safe. I know you are prepared and ready to skidaddle east if necessary. Star48 and I will be watching and on high alert for you. Spirit is watching out for you and yours. Sending light and love to Indonesia area/Sri Lanka and Australia too. Praying for all those in harms way and that there will be a smaller EQ and wave…or none at all would be preferable.🙏🏻 Hugs Rhona🤗🙏🏻😇🌟

• jules 104
      This will be an interesting watch.
      Hopefully al sides will remain calm .praying games go smoothly .

Sidevnote .
      Thanks for prayers and well wishes ..I agree that we are not in danger in Perth ..Spirit is letting me know about India Its a bit like when they gave me vision of 911..That was horrible it was a world event so it was important as this is …
      blessing you two .

• Star48 Jules 104
      Im in I will be there ..Im excited .we don’t often have clear skies for some reason during these events ..
      so fingers x ..

33. Star48 Jules 104
    Thank you both for links .
    Baja quake could be singers mexico one happened . we will c.
    Jules I was pondering those 3 quakes in Eastern States N.S.W. not usually so close in time frame ..
    Oh yes I did pick up the moderate India quake
    lets just c about more movement there too.
    a little sample of more to come unfortunately .
    Here is hoping it has weakened a bit and more moderate ones instead of one biggy .😞

• Star48 Jules 104
      Holeyyy smoke .. sorry couldn’t resist .
      Oh wow that looks like a meteor but hey who knows ..😨😲
      impressive anyway

34. Jules 104 Star 48
    I just recieved Gulf of mexico song but spirit/singer indicated it was a warning there is more to come for Gulf Of California quake wise.

35. Star48 Jules 104
    Just recieved flag number 2 for Italy ..
    Im saying this will be a 3 flagger .
    first was in 9th of January …
    “Ari Ve Derci Roma” was played .my italian is not the best so probably not spelled right ..😉😕

36. Star48 jules 104
    Thanks star for Dutch Update .
    He is saying alot about New Madrid even a
    6.8 possible ..and also somethibg goung into Virginia ..
    Spelling correction yep its
    Arrivederci Roma 😆

37. Star48 Jules 104
    The 6.2 quake in chile at 82km
    not sure but therecseems to be a relation.
    between
    Bolivia quake Potosi 4.2m at 210km
    and
    Argentina quake Abra Pampa 4.6m at 256km
    these two are only several Miles apart .
    so im concerned what is coming next .
    sth America from Guatamala roughly down is very active .

38. Jules 104 Star 48
    O.k. its full alert now after.reading Eric’s new prediction stating Tsunami is your 21st .
    he said 8 could be 8.o’clock .
    If that is your am it will be midnight here in Perth which is only 2hs and 15minutes from now ..
    if im sleeping wake me. …😕😴😴
    maybe 8pm … we will c.
    must add i have had really bad spinal pain today ..It has finally subsided an hour or so ago ..im figuring an energy thing ..that’s how it felt. .nothing i did eleviated it..
    blessings

39. Eileen sorry for delay. Just got up. Don’t worry I will wake you up.
    I checked Sri Lanka time it said 10:28 pm on 21st. You are 12:something on 22nd. I don’t get it but it must be a time change for other direction somewhere I’m sure. I kept waking up last night checking my EQ app. Saw New Zealand and thought of New Plymouth and old prediction with Plymouth, NZ, AU. I’m just a bit worried this Indian Ocean EQ is going to set off a lot of other faults all over the world. Watched dutch last night. He seemed a bit worried for Southern and Central CA I believe. The area by the border and north of Oregon/Washington is swarming. Been updating my son of Indian Ocean and possible side affects.
    I’ll keep watch and let you know if I see or hear of anything. Try and get some sleep the Spirits are keeping watch. 🙏🏻😇🌟
    Here’s the latest dutch from our 20th Jan 10:00 pm

• Star48 Jules 104
      Thanks for links you two .
      Slept really well ..thanks for night watch .
      Oh wow Dutch calling for a big big quake in eastern Carribean. .
      and transfer pressure going up into Bay Begal
      and Myanmar to north India .
      Jules your son …is he in a risk location?.
      blessings

• Rhona he’s around the Seattle/Tacoma/ Olympia area. So southeast of Seattle. I think he’s good but just want him to be aware. He watches dutch also so…
        I’ve been trying to find a number 217 that Eric had recently in a prediction but I can’t find it. I found the 777 prediction and a lot of things with attacks. It just seems like so many things I find point to CA. I’m thinking it comes into play somehow with Indonesia. Maybe timelines? Blessings

• Jules 104
      Thats way deep for Argentina .
      Thanks will be sending prayers love and light
      Tacoma/ Seattle way .
      I understand totally your concern with all pointing to something giving ..it just seems to have been a long time coming ..The 217 search is niegh on impossible ..others have been trying too..I agree with time line .
      mother earth has certainly got all our attention ..
      blessings

40. Star48, Rhona. Dutchs new 1/21/18 update. He talks about the big area that’s swarming up in WA being where Mt Rainer and Mt St Helens are and the other Volcanos erupting around the Ring of Fire like Poppo Mayon Kadovar. Should be a release at a Plate soon I think.

41. Rhona, Star48. Sorry I think you are right, it must be 207 sheesh. 😳 I think that is the prediction Rhona. Thank you both for looking.
    So are the terrorist attacks going to happen prior to the tsunami in Indonesia or do I have that wrong? And the attacks have not happened right? I’m thinking these are for the US attack’s.

42. Jules 104
    Oh wow good question .
    I know spirit said he had it backwards but im sure that was changed again .and Tsunami is first .
    I think in a response comment on a thread Eric
    may have said Tsunami first .
    Jules Im not sure
    now im confused .
    It must be first the countdown and all ..
    no mention of Terror in U.S. recently .in last couple of predictions.

43. Star48, Rhona. Just have to ask…are you two feeling there will be multiple things happening soon? Like boom, boom, boom. Trigger events maybe? I’m a bit worried this really is for “the whole world”. Praying I’m wrong and just anxious over the upcoming Indian Ocean event. I just keep feeling something happening over here also, and with other countries not in the West/South Pacific. I know it’s not suppose to be for the US but I feel it’s going to transfer over in some way. Is it me just being on edge and a bit overly anxious?🤷🏻‍♀️🤔😬😑🤪😂
    Praying for a calm and peaceful planet.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Sending light and love to Mother Earth. 🌟❤️🌈🌟🌎🌍🌏

44. Jules104 star 48
    Jules for the world …does seem like a chain reaction. .but i remember when it was first posted my first thought was The compassion factor ..even if its Sri Lanka and Japan with no real ill affects for west coast US ..Its the amount of lives lost.. and if the Kadovar and Mayon Volcano go up thats almost the world effected from spirits perspective. .I think it will be bad but not catastrophic in global terms .
    I TRUELY BELIEVE Locally and a little beyond these events will be horrendous but the world will look on in absolute shock and great sadness …A chain reactive event may occur but it will instill a very wary attitude in the populations…I dont like the word fear but thats what may happen people will think about what if that happens to us ..They will think anythingvis possiblev..
    Shame because fear is a horrid emotion for the collective ..hopefully Compassion will be the over riding emotion ..
    sending love and light for easement to the planet .
    blessings

• Rhona I knew you’d have a fountain of knowledge and wisdom for me and I thank you for it.🤗🙏🏻 Yes hoping and praying this transfers into compassion and love for our fellow human beings.
      Wondering if I’m picking up on possible upcoming spidey events maybe? Just that feeling that makes you feel on edge and like a vibration in your body like hyper alert. Hm… I actually went on the FBIs website today and looked at their most wanted terrorist list with pics and profiles. Just in case.😆😬👊🏻💪🏼 Sheesh. Hopefully anything planned will be thwarted.🙏🏻

45. Thanks You Two. I have been reading your updates and keeping watch. Hopefully not too much down here. Thanks for prayers.🙏🏻 🤗❤️

• Jules 104 Star 48
      Im so glad everything has settled to a cautious state of relief .
      That was a few hours of nail biting 😨😲
      O.k. prayers for Alaska and kodiak.
      I found this article on the volcanic eruption of 1912 .Therecisxa wonderful first count experience written by a lady there at the time.
      she says they thought they were going to be buried alive in the ash from the volcano 100miles away .
      have a read when you have time .
      it transports you there .
      blessings and phewee.

• Jules 104 Star 48
      Abundance of blessings 😂😂😂😂not as i wrote ubundance. ..oh well wishes were intended spelling error or not.

• jules 104
      oh goodness reading 6-11-13 .
      it says duplicate …hope thats not another one in same area though this time affecting areas as mentioned in 10-10-17 .
      More light and love much more ..
      Indian ocean one seems like days away if not sooner ..concerned for Japan now too.
      hmm im getting a circle ..a radius ..like
      on a clock big hand sweeping around .
      Honduras ..Alaska ..Japan ..India/Indonesia. .
      N.Z…Chile ..Cal…and so on .
      maybe not ..praying NOT so.also could be countries in those vacinities if not those exact
      mentioned locations ..
      ubundance of blessing you two

• Rhona, sort of my thoughts also. Been wondering about some of the 12, duplicate, 1/2, one of two? Could be Indian Ocean is closer to February? Lots to think on. 🤔 Blessings

46. Hey Star48, Rhona. Is this the conveyor belt? Did we have 666 and 777 that type deal. 8s popping up, 9s popping up. I added on thread short dutch update. Could the numbers be where pressure will transfer and affect these other areas? Just a thought. Here’s dutch link. He said he’ll be updating all day expects transfer towards Canada, Down West Coast to CA, over down craton edge. Reminded me of recent reading with Eric, Spirit showing CO for natural disaster not here where I’m at. Thought it interesting. Could just be blizzard I suppose though, or New Madrid? Be on watch Star48 for transfer. You to Rhona for that 9. Prayers to you both and the Planet. 🙏🏻🌟😇