Prediction: Earthquake Coming Soon

I had a visual of multiple shockwave symbols one after another followed by the word “NOW”

Where I asked? Imperial

My initial thought was Japan? Especially because of the previous prediction:

I had a visual of a large wave of water crashing down, in the visual it looked as if there was something behind it, a damn or water canal? Or are we talking about a Tsunami? We need to clarify the situation.

Later however they would show the state of California. Unfortunately because of the multiple shock waves they had problems pin pointing an exact location.  We have two different predictions in the past, one talks about Southern California and the other San Jose.

When? First they showed the Sun rising as if implying Morning, then they said the ‘next day’ which implies Monday 4th or Tuesday 5th

I believe this is related to a previous prediction: Prediction: San Francisco / San Jose Earthquake Coming Soon   Predictions 11-21-17 “I am Finally Back”

Earthquake.. 4 29.. 64 maybe 65.. around that.. now.. rolling.
Spirit gave the impression that the earthquake would be in southern California, they mentioned Los Angeles, then Long Beach. However tonight I plan to ask for confirmation on the location.

Earthquake in San Francisco.. very large.. damaging” Spirit has shifted back and forth from San Francisco and San Jose.
I had a visual of older buildings that were demolished. Spirit made it sound very large
When Spirit? Now.
In one message they talked about the number 4

On a completely different topic they showed a headline: “War is eminent!” They implied North Korea would again unleash a test meant to provoke fear. This would in turn be the final straw. The prediction below talks about a battle that would ensue. However there seems to be a contradiction on the timing? The prediction below talks about a transition into a new US president? Click on it to see the entire message:

Prediction: War with North Korea

52 thoughts on “Prediction: Earthquake Coming Soon

1. I am I’m the upper mid west that usually by this time is covered in a blanket of snow and ice! There has been no snow and we have had weather in the 50’s. It’s hard to be happy about the weather when in know it’s so very wrong! I don’t doubt huge earthquakes about to happen.

• mariakaos
      I Think your right Imperial county Ca .
      I had a flag from my guide.. the singer.. he is called and i recieved Tijuana Mexico city area but more near Tijuana. ..He also like Eric has flagged the Bay area of San Francisco numerous times as a given for a substantial quake ..
      blessings and all in San Francisco ..San Jose.. to Tijuana and south of there be safe ..
      be prepared .my prayers and thoughts are with you .

• That sure matches the prediction! Everyone in California should be prepared, stock up on water and food, have plans what to do in the event of a quake.

2. Japan is also known as the land of the Rising Sun. The Japanese flag is the sun on a field of white.
    Hope your recovery is continuing, Eric, and that you feel better very soon.

3. SWC Im also concerned about the San Andreas fault and San Jacinto fault (which runs into Imperial Valley ) sharing an event ..
    From San Francisco to Imperial Valley ..
    Aguanga has had several registered quakes over last month to two months could be an implication of a stirring …
    Its all so interconnected

4. I wonder if this CA earthquake prediction is the same one that was thought to happen a few months back but instead it was in Mexico?

• It is a bit confusing. There is a northern California prediction that’s suppose to be big, they place it between SF and San Jose, then there is a Southern California prediction its expected to be a moderately high earthquake but not a big one, then there was a prediction that talked about “San Josey” my initial thought was what is with that y , I wrongly assumed they were repeating the northern California prediction because they said it would be horribly damaging, but just as I did everyone, (especially fans in latin America) pointed out there is a San Jose Mexico. We are still expecting the north and south CA earthquakes to unfold. I hope that makes sense.

5. Hopefully this war isn’t large in scope – that is, involving Russia and China fighting South Korea and the U.S. I recently read that Russian marines are now training in field combat in North Korea-bordering Primorye. Not good.

• Hopefully China and Russia wouldn’t go to war on Kim Jong Un’s behalf…..he may be a tentative ally, but he’s reckless. His nukes and missile tests threaten China and Russia too, since they each share a border and his actions threaten their citizens.

As many problems as Russia and China have with America and vice-versa, I doubt they’ll be too eager to defend a tyrant who not only endangers South Korea, Japan, and Guam, but also Russian and Chinese civilians living near the North Korean border.

I read somewhere that the border training is meant to guard their borders if there’s an influx of refugees fleeing North Korea.

• “Top Russian officials repeatedly insisted that the Kremlin was against a military resolution to the conflict, and last week the head of the country’s Security Council said the world “must not allow” war on the Korean peninsula to reignite. However, Nikolai Patrushev, the Kremlin’s top security adviser, said Russia was preparing to defend itself in case the situation on its borders escalated into conflict.

“‘We find ourselves practically on the border with them,’ Patrushev said Friday. ‘If there are military actions, and you know that some countries have not ruled them out, then there can be many various problems caused, including for us as well. …This will not be something unanticipated by us.’

“Patrushev did not specify how Moscow was preparing, but its training schedule in the Russian Far East may be related to that.”

• I agree w/ Sara — don’t think Russia or China will fight us, as long as the U.S. doesn’t try to takeover and occupy NK for themselves.

• Naive: N. Korea is doing the dirty work China, Russia and Iran don’t want to do. Where do you think a dead beat country with no resources can afford to have ICBMs, build nuclear bomb, do you have the slightest comprehension what it requires? For the ICBM is required special fuel ( unleaded gas don’t cut it), for Nuclear weapons it requires state of the art technology that cost billions and enriched nuclear fuel. Even Iran with all their lottery oil money had a hard time doing it. Iran is financing the NKorea deal ( 500 millions of which given by US with the absurd deal Obama signed with them), and China n Russia selling N Korea the Technologies n resources. N. KOREA has no intention of using it, however they will make a commerce of it, selling Nuclear weapon to our enemies that will use it a 5 minutes against the US. And they won’t need ICBM, they will quietly dock a merchant boat in NY or elsewhere and ligh the candle and we will have no clue who did it. End

• I sure hope Kim’s reign ends….he’s put his people through enough. Not to mention scared lots of people worldwide.

• Do you have a time frame on this Eric?, like I said I have relative in S Korea,

6. I’m suspicious the test North Korea could unleash might be an atmospheric nuke test. A lot of people say that would push the world to act.

7. Eric, Perhaps Imperial County, the Salton Sea is a seismic hot spot. I’m in Palm Springs and I think I’ll put some fragile stuff away.

It’s nice to have you back, hope your recovery is complete.

Many Thanks Yogi

8. Just wanted to add the last two dutchsinse updates for further perspective. Here is a short noon update and he touches on coming out of the full moon, with solar storm during deep EQ event.

9. Could this be related to the recent prediction for an EQ in the desert, or the older “Bodego” prediction. Here is some info on the Anza Gap slow slip in Southern CA and the Anza/Borrego Desert State Park, which includes Imperial, CA. Just a thought, but could there be 2 eqs, one in N CA and one in S CA, possibly at different times, one causes a creeping on the other fault?

10. Eric…Here is an old prediction for Japan. You mention the destruction is expected to be massive with an implication for a tsunami. You mention a countdown of 01 and then 9. You mention San Jose and your time is 9. You estimated between Dec 6-8th.
    Did this ever happen? Could the shock waves you saw be tsunami waves? If an EQ were large enough the tsunami waves could travel to the US West Coast maybe?

11. ali cabdlahh salaax yeman former president killed .saudi arabia prepred to attack iran ;north korea vows to go war and surprise strike to guam to not warning ;trump declread end of the week jerusalam is israel capital ; super moon occour last night for all world wide ; something big events is going to happend one time ;iran to north korea to saudi arabia to jerusalam ;

12. Here is the latest update from dutchsinse today, 12/4/17 via written format for anyone interested. Much easier for those who don’t have the time to watch all of the video updates. He brings up a watch for Southern CA amongst others. Also due to the deep EQ event ongoing now, solar storm activity & coming out of full moon could this trigger a larger EQ than what’s expected? Here’s that link.

• Star48
      aside from absolutely magnificent footage of halo ..
      I think maybe your onto something .
      wait c ..

13. Eric and SWC, I also see that Eric’s 7/27/17 prediction had to do with a S. California earthquake. It also talks of the Philippines and Disney World shooting. https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/07/27/predictions-7-27-17/. I also noticed a post from me that, well, decide for yourselves if this could be the fire.

Luna tic 27 Jul 2017 at 10:07 AM
    Eric, I had a waking dream about 2 weeks ago in which I was looking at what I thought was a freeway in S. California and the sky was lit up orange. At first it seemed like sunset or dawn but then the whole skyline was full of emergency vehicles. I thought it was the Ventura freeway. It has stuck with me so I thought I would mention it.

14. A small swarm has started, this is near the Salton Sea,

3.0
    14km NE of Julian, CA
    2017-12-07 00:38:03 (UTC)
    11.1 km
    4.2
    14km NE of Julian, CA
    2017-12-07 00:33:15 (UTC)
    10.0 km
    2.6
    14km NE of Julian, CA
    2017-12-07 00:29:53 (UTC)

15. Japan has switched reactors back on at its nuclear power stations (7) seven years after the #Fukushima earthquake and tsunami caused the worst nuclear accident in the country’s history?

16. At least seven (7) taxi drivers in northeast Japan have reported picking up the ghost of (7) persons who died in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami (7) years ago.

17. Pingback: Predictions 12-10-17 | World Predictions