Predictions 11-21-17 “I am Finally Back”

Wow its been rough, just as I thought my health issues were coming to a close the nightmare started up again with my intestines shutting down a third time. I am finally out of the hospital and I am resting. I apologize for my absence, I unplugged from everything to recover,  I really do hope this is now behind me.  I want to thank all of you for your continued support. Some of you were very generous and you have my overwhelming gratitude. Others have helped me out during my health scare, thank you so much.

The Spirits are back. We had some very interesting discussions about new Spirits joining our current group to help facilitate altering the future in a positive direction. There is also a concern in the coming years about weather and natural disasters, predictions regarding natural disasters will dominate the blog in 2018. But the most awesome news is the Spirits have marked 2018 with plans to really make a heavy handed impact with the intent of helping others. Here is some new predictions they rolled out last night:

Earthquake.. 4 29.. 64 maybe 65.. around that.. now.. rolling.

Spirit gave the impression that the earthquake would be in southern California, they mentioned Los Angeles, then Long Beach. However tonight I plan to ask for confirmation on the location.  The number 429 could be symbolic to a date ‘for the 29th’, it could also be seen as a message pointing to a timeframe between the 21st-29th. I believe 64 / 65 is most likely 6.4 or 6.5 magnitude.

Within one small clause or line of a bill, Congress and the President will decimate Obamacare without any replacement lined up, leading to a very chaotic nightmare for the public.

“Oh how dire.. time is short..  time is running out.. another bombshell” then the visual shifted, I heard voices in the background, the voices where not Spirit, it seemed as if I was listening in on a conversation, here is what I heard:

You where wearing a wire right?

Yeah.

Good lets talk about the last things that was said.

Though there is not much of a message here, the implication is that someone has been recording conversations. This in turn leads to another bombshell.  My guess is they are talking about the old prediction last year in December regarding Trump because of the verbiage ‘another bombshell’. Here is that old prediction posted 12-12-16:

“The first bombshell is coming soon.. Trump..  what starts off as a small issue grows and grows.. fraud.. fraud.. fraud.. back channel deals.. Zero then five”  — Spirits Voice

Previous prediction:  “Wait.. Wait”   There is an epic bombshell coming, other bombshells follow, the US politics continue.. disarray.. topsy turvy.   Russia.. back door deals.. tape-taps.. the strain between the US and Russia mounts so bad that a new cold war is inevitable.” – Spirits Voice

111 thoughts on “Predictions 11-21-17 “I am Finally Back”

1. Welcome back Eric I’m very happy your back! Every time my Yahoo app notifications alert me an email from you I get worried and a bit tensed up not knowing good new or bad news. But i am glad your doing better not happy with the news of an upcoming earthquake(s) 😳 but all in all glad your doing better and hopefully you stay healthy and strong I’ll keep you in prayers and you keep doing you if you have too! God bless us all and have mercy on us! 🙏🏻🕊💖 Hope You & Everyone else has a safe a blessed Happy Thanksgiving! 🦋🍁

2. Hello Eric ..Welcome back .
    So so good to hear from you and spirit .
    take things very easy and no more ER.
    Very Happy and spirit came in with an array of
    happenings …Now to altering them .
    The mission continues .
    Interesting New spirits are joining the group ..
    Welcome to them ..
    blessings stay strong .

3. Welcome back Eric, may you (and your family) have a peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving. Once again, thank you for all that you do here.

4. Welcome back Eric, so happy you are out of the hospital. Please take care of yourself and put that first above all. You need to be well to be able to pass the messages along. Like a lot of others on this blog, I was very worried about you and am relieved you are doing well enough to be released. Going to keep praying until you are 110% healthy.

5. Good grief …had me scared and worried. Glad your OK and out of the hospital. I hate dreadful news. Just go easy on yourself. Welcome back! 😉

6. Welcome back. Eric, but PLEASE don’t overdo it. Have a relaxing Thanksgiving, and then stretch the comfort and carefulness all the way though to Christmas and beyond. It takes a very long time to recover full health after surgery like you’ve had. Even when you feel much better, it’s easy to suddenly feel overwhelmed and then guilty because your mind thinks you should be ‘over it’.

I will try and get another Dutchsinse update typed up soon, but I am at low energy and over schedule with my own work and chores, so I can’t promise I’ll be on the dot like previously.

With reference to a prediction from a few months ago, about Russian interference with an electronic election system: at the time I explained a little about the German elections, and you replied to say it sounded interesting. Just to update you, although Angela Merkel came out ahead in that election, the result wasn’t enough to win securely, and all this time she has been trying to form a coalition. This week it was announced that the talks have failed, and there is almost certainly going to be another election. If there were any grain of possibility in that prediction being about Germany’s elections, then the story’s back on. Merkel is at a perilous point in her career and it’s now all or nothing.

By the way, if I don’t get back here in time, I hope all the U.S. members of the SWC including all the lurkers, and of course most of all Eric and Bea, have a fantastic Thanksgiving. Thank you for all the work you have done, and serving as a bridge between Spirit and us clodhopping Earthlings.

7. I am glad you have gotten through all those hurdles medically. We missed you.

What seems to be coming out now is that Hillary Clinton was making backdoor deals with Russia for Uranium One, and it is looking like all the Russia allegations were just a cover up for that.

8. welcome back Eric.

being utterly dependent upon everyone for everything. humbling. I too probably would not be here if it were not for Spirit and modern medicine! even 20 years ago, you might have Left.

you may have been given Grace, to live longer.

ominous there about Obamacare and Russia. then add the weather and quakes. we need all of the good news that we can read!

as others say, do not overdo it.

I am 76, myself, and I live right at the boundary of death; a senior home with nursing facilities. everyone here is about to check out.

freestone

9. Hi there! I am glad you are back! After my radiation treatments I have a bowel system of a 90 year old and am in my 50s! I never gave my intestines much thought until they refuse to work right! They really can be your boss and take over when that system not working right; feeling your pain! Hope you get 100% soon! I’m excited about the new Spirits! WELCOME 💜

10. the cold war between usa and russia is not world war 3 but a military war in regards to sales of equipment. this will be coming to an end for both parties including china,france,uk,germany. On a going forward basis,those that are committed to not selling weapons will prosper.

11. Wonderful to hear you are better, Eric. Take care of yourself…..we need you and your connection to Spirit especially with the challenges 2018 will present. Hopefully you can guide us in ways to influence/change what is coming. And if not, at least we’ll be forewarned. Happy Thanksgiving.

12. Glad to hear you’re doing better, Eric! Still, make sure to take it easy and rest when you need to. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

13. Glad your on the mend Eric. My thoughts and prayers are always with you. I appreciate very much all the work you do. Take care😀

14. Can’t remember if I already posted this somewhere, but since the holidays are coming up I wanted to remind everyone to be cautious.

Terrorism still feels like a big worry, and if you’re shopping on Black Friday, traveling at Thanksgiving, or around Christmas or New Year’s, just keep an eye open for anything odd.
    Alert police if you see someone acting suspicious, someone trespassing in employees-only sections of airports or subway stations.

I don’t know if there’s any merit to my worries, but I wanted to remind everyone to be aware of their surroundings during the holiday season. Hopefully terrorism won’t be an issue, but just be prepared.

• Uh, Anthony, there are non-Muslim minorities living in Iran and Saudi Arabia—you really can’t assume what religion Afraax is.
        I don’t mean to quibble, but it’s usually not a good idea to make assumptions about someone online. (Or really anywhere).

15. Eric SWC
    Wishing all who are in America the happiest safe Thanksgiving ..
    Eric may you and your family move forward to health and regeneration. .Thank You for being you .
    blessings
    Rhona ☺

16. “ leading to a very chaotic nightmare for the public.” Leading……really??? What tone do they have for present time?

• It probably must have to do with that tax bill. The bill has an Obamacare repeal hidden in it.

I’ve heard talk that if the Republicans voted and passed it, they would face a massive electoral bloodbath in 2018. Americans would punish them by voting them out. Just recently a blue Democratic wave happened in Virginia, NJ, and other places. Every single Republican lost those races.

And from what I’ve been told, voters did it to “punish” the GOP and Trump. So if they truely get rid of Obamacare, the American public would punish the GOP by voting them out and there be massive blowback as well.

17. kill Obamacare? I wonder if our future has to become socialized medicine? eventually the hospitals will only be for the very rich. back to 1840, you die at home.
    or….I see the simple future. your insurance premium will be equal to your income!

some of these modern treatments cost like $50,000 to $150,000. how much is a childs life worth? you will pay. people now even pay thousands for vet fees for their dog. maybe we all need a min wage of $100,000 a year!

obviously something has to give. the new York subway system is crumbling. our roads too.
    the house of cards could even collapse! with a roar, all come apart.

this is why mediums like eric are very important. they are shown either *the* future or a probable outcome if nothing changes. I do not like where all of this is going, our culture!

• I remember the prediction Eric posted about how not too long from now there will be great change all around, including on the gov’t level — and there will be those who will not like it.

I’ve also heard other psychics say the U.S. system must be and will be torn down so it can be rebuilt in a manner which spreads the wealth to all instead of just the select few at the top. Makes me think of Bernie Sanders’ message and how American capitalism might alter away from that platform and more towards socialistic-type European platform.

In other words, the psychic said the system right now is still too greedy and must be/will be changed by our younger generations coming up because they’re more about the collective/community and less about being all for themselves in this rat race to the top to chase the almighty dollar.

Plus, consumer capitalism will be harder to maintain as climate change worsens. You’ll need a platform geared more towards community, like socialism, in order to thrive under harsher weather conditions. Being all about one’s self will be harder when we’ll all need each other to thrive and survive.

United Kingdom.
    Gunshots…
    Oxford Circus.,

Excerpt..
    Hundreds have been evacuated from Oxford Circus tube station amid reports of gunshots.
    Armed police have arrived on scene after a gunman was reported to have fired shots.
    The area is in lockdown and comes on one of the busiest shopping days of the year and pedestrians are being asked to inside buildings as police flood the area.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5114827/Hundreds-evacuated-Oxford-Circus.html#ixzz4zN2g16R5

• Hi Star. It was just a fight between 2 men at a tube station. Panic broke out when a few people started running. I can understand that, I would run too if I saw others running.

19. breaking news ;egypt massacare and incednt going on right now oxford station in london ;eric ask predaction r other big events is coming chersmass and new year hollidays;

• I read about that, It looks like ISIS members killed more than 200 people at a mosque in the Sinai. Prayers for the victims and their families.

The Oxford Station thing looks like a false-alarm. Police found no proof of gunshots. Though I imagine they’re still investigating.

• Those poor peopleat the mosque. Large gatherings of people at places of worship are very easy targets 😦

20. I’m so glad you’re feeling better, I was a GI RN for many years, what you experienced must of been horrible, keep yourself hydrated. As a Nurse I’m horrified at the future of our healthcare system, it’s stupid that our government is involved, we should be auditing our hospitals & pharmaceutical companies, exposing that corruption, that’ll bring down healthcare costs.

• Around 95% of U.S. households would save money under a universal healthcare plan. In 2013, a study found that a single-payer plan would save the U.S. about $592 billion in 2015 with savings growing over time, largely by cutting administrative billing costs and reducing pharmaceutical prices. Americans spend nearly four times as much on billing and insurance-related activities as doctors in Ontario do, where a single entity is in charge of billing and repayments.

Single payer would simplify all of this by largely cutting out the insurance and pharmaceutical companies and un-tethering coverage from your job. The losers are those middlemen, like private insurance companies, that make the current system so frustrating to navigate and politically fraught. Also, much to the dismay of the wealthiest households, their taxes would increase the most of any group.

But the working middle class—people who make too much money to qualify for Medicaid or the Affordable Care Act coverage subsidies—would benefit greatly, as would an employer’s HR department. Employers spend a lot of money processing information for the insurance industry, identifying insurance plans, and negotiating. And that would just disappear. Instead, the government (or the individual states, depending on how the logistics shake out) would negotiate prices, set plans, and deal with the paperwork.

It’s not a perfect system. All countries struggle with tensions among cost, access, and quality; at times, Canada has grappled with fiscal pressures, wait lists for some services, and public dissatisfaction. Yet its problems pale in comparison to those in the United States.

• Plus, those who argue for “free market” healthcare (using quotes since there’s no such thing as a “free market”) never mention the fact that many of their wealthy donors in the health insurance and pharmaceutical industries would benefit greatly from this type of free market healthcare since it’s more about putting corporate profits before the health of the American people. Many of the politicians in Washington also oppose single-payer since it would not only eliminate the middle men (insurance/big pharma companies) but it would also eliminate some of their wealthy donors who control and finance these greedy and corrupt senators and reps up on the Hill. Aside from this, the only thing worse than Obamacare is going back to what we had prior to Obamacare — higher premiums, getting kicked off or denied coverage due to a preexisting condition, etc.

21. SWC
    Joining you in prayers for Egypt Victims and Families .
    so sad once again inocent people suffering
    blessings all

22. If anyone can survive a disaster from your predictions, great. But have to admit, I am here because I am desperate for news that the Trump nightmare may be over soon. Every day I wake up feeling like a hostage, looking for escape.

23. Pingback: Prediction: Earthquake Coming Soon | World Predictions

24. Pingback: Mike Flynn Wearing a Wire? | World Predictions

25. Eric, SWC,
    Ref;;;I had a visual of people running towards a wall in what looked like a museum. There were several paintings and pictures on the wall, however two or three were missing. The individuals began to panic. Perhaps a symbolic message about stolen art.

Report..Getty Museum..fire reaches it.,