Truth 5

Long ago this planet was very different. There wasn’t the flat deep dirt we have today but large endless caverns and caves, more like an odd shaped honey comb of deep underground halls and dwellings that extend several miles long. Life thrived both above ground and below it. Then something came along to destroy all of that with one swipe. Leveling everything downward.

There was an advanced society of humans in this past that quickly died out as the planet turned to ice. The entire planet froze. But on the northern end of the region there were some caverns left where only a handful of humans waited out their existence. Unfortunately as time passed they went from a very advanced society mastering many sciences, arts and math to a simple uneducated one. It shifted to generations no longer interested in the technologies that had failed them, but only interested in survival. They were the only ones left on this frozen desolate planet. Their numbers begin to dwindle, their lives begin to become more barren, and just when you thought it was over for the human race, the ice age begin to melt. They would stay in their underground dwelling for a few more decades and then leave. It was decided they would split into different groups and repopulate different regions of the world. Humanity would begin again.

The Spirits pointed to a far north region of the planet, close to the north pole. Then Spirit explained that during this era what is now considered the north pole wasn’t north at all, but more on the side of the planet.  This is where these cave dwellers existed. Spirits showed towering mountains with ice, and went underneath to show a strange looking vault.  They kept a vault of many of their advancements over the centuries and its still there now.

Extra Truth:

All truth exists in the center of its two opposites.

65 thoughts on “Truth 5

1. Wow this is awesome. Thank you so much! I wonder if we’ll ever discover those vaults of information. So weird to think of the earth looking like a honeycomb..

I have often wondered if the different races were nothing more than just how humans adapted to dramatically different environments — the melanin that turns skin colors producing darker skins in hot, sunny climates and staying light in colder, rainier/snowier climates and noses thin in cold climates to shield the lungs from icy air and wider noses in hot climates where the air is thick and hot. It sort of sounds like that might be somewhat true.

Love the last part about truth being in the middle. 🙂 Thank the Spirits for enlightening us!

2. Is the vault obtainable today or is it underwater or encased in ice? Even if it was found, how would we read it? It’s not like it was recorded in English or French etc…. How did they die from freezing? Was it sudden as the result of a pole shift or much slower? How did the humans originate? Did we evolve or were we placed here ? Thanks for the reading and your blog. It is always interesting.

• Eric this is just your opinion kind of question. Do you think the melting of the ice and climate change was supposed to happen in order for these things to reveal themselves?

• The melting of the ice is a very, very bad thing, it will bring hurricanes like the ones we have right now very common. However this is one silver lining.

3. Oh wow, that’s just amazing Eric! Thank You so much for sharing with all of us. And I must say, very well written too. I felt as though I had been transported to another world and could truly envision the struggles they’d been through.
    Did Spirit say what ended their world as they knew it back then? I’m guessing an asteroid maybe? I hope it was not man made. And does man ever find this vault? I’m guessing when the ice begins to melt and through advanced technology. I’m guessing a lot I know.😄 Oh so curious about it all and how very interesting. If only we could learn from what has occurred in the past. Thanks Again to You and Spirits. Blessings Eric

4. If there weren’t an afterlife, this Truth would scare the living daylights out of me. Though we may have free will, Mother Earth and other outside forces could easily determine most of our fates at any moment. This Truth reminded of the movie “The Day After Tomorrow,” ha-ha! When it came to how there’s hidden secrets to our past under the ice, and the fact that Earth was at one time an ice planet, it made me think of Uranus and Neptune — our “ice giants” — in our solar system and how they could be preserving life under their ice like Earth is now but with less and less ice as our planet warms. This description of the landscape also reminds of a past life regression case I watched on YouTube. Very interesting stuff.

5. Wow……I can’t wait to hear more stories of the Truth. I believe it and makes senses. Never a million of thoughts the planet was like a honeycomb. ..how so cool!!! Love it and can’t wait for more to hear the truth. May I ask? Why NOW when the Spirits revealed the “Truth”? Just hold that question later and will know why Now we are hearing the truth. Want to hear More Truth. =-)))

Thanks so much and give you guys a big smack!! This is incredibly awesome and Honored to be one of the first to hear the truth. Wow. ♡♡

6. Humor me here, but this slightly reminds me how Chrono Trigger (a classic video game I might add) kind of done things. In one time period you travel into the past to reach a era of a advanced society that eventually fell from the sky (they knew how to properly used advanced magic), and interestingly their whole world was covered in Ice & snow. It was between the prehistoric Era & Dark Ages Era (Medieval setting mostly).

It’s fun to see a small similarity.

7. Wow I love this, thank you Eric (and Spirit!) I would so love the first place to be modern Iceland, which has the most sussed people on earth. I would so love it if all evolutionary threads led back to them. Interestingly, the archaeologists/ geneticists have been telling us we started off in Africa, but recently they made even older discoveries that throw that theory into doubt, in Greece and Bulgaria. Please please let further evidence be found in Iceland! 🙂

[Bonus for anyone reading this: Google the word “Kattarshians” you’ll be glad you did. Iceland rocks.]

Eric, is there any indication that this cave archive will be discovered any time soon? It seems to me there is often an uncanny sense of timing with discoveries. Will synchronicity bring it to light when humanity is ready to deal with the news?

That last truth makes me feel happy. It sounds similar to what the Yin Yang symbol represents. I keep banging on about rising above and/or integrating polarities (and some individuals have had a go at me for it, not understanding what I’ve actually said) and there it is! Do I get a sticky bun?

8. the world changed with the arrival of the moon some 12,000 years ago. when it arrived it caused the great flood and tilted the earth. many old cultures talk a time there was no moon in the sky. we had heaven on earth until the evil arrived via the moon.
    truth was taken away from history.
    what u see on tv and news is false and alot cgi created. what u get from movies is based on truth. the story of the star wars has truth. our moon is a real death star. its a dead hollow star. since its arrival we are in a lockdown. controlled. best way to hide truth is in the movies because no one would believe they would say oh u just watched too many movies. dont be fooled whats in the media.
    one day we will wake up. nibiru by the way is already here. has been for 12,000 years. its our moon. its hollow. the day its broken up and destroyed is the day the people of earth are free. theres a war between the native lizard beings part from the dinos. and the reptilian type that arrived via the moon arriving. two reptilian bros arrived. one controlls the outter world we are the other in control of the inner the inner earth hollow earth. humans are in the middle between the nature lizard type and reptilian type. aka the draco type. the real god of man allowed man to be here and live with native lizard ones. these are the good. the reptilian type who control the world are not.
    the pyramids many all around the world are used for initiations. houses of god. never tombs. this is where we used to get real baptism. the manna. to bring man into the light. as we should when born. this was taken away from us with the arrival 12,000 years ago. the good native lizard type through culture helped us in aggreement with our god. the reptilians then took over. in time things will change. one day. thats history and truth.

9. Wonderful, Eric. Thank you for bringing these Truths forward to us.

The first thought that I took away from this, is that we are ALL descendants of those few survivors. We are indeed one people. 🙂

This knowledge should easily end divisions everywhere…but then one must ask themselves, are the divisions knowingly encouraged because they profitable for certain entites? (rhetorical question)

Imagine the possibilities, working as one people, where all persons thrive in self-actualization!!

10. Very interesting! You sure it’s the north pole and not the south as the south has a very large land mass under it, with many mountains. Of course it could be Greenland, northern Norway, Russia or even Canada witch are all near the north pole. Any way to narrow down the location?

• It is very fascinating as I have read various things about Antarctica that seem to align with these truth messages. I’ve also read that more will be revealed publically, but not sure when that may occur.
      From what I understand there is a lot of money/manpower/research taking place in Antarctica now…not to mention a list of VIP types that have visited Antarctica i.e. John Kerry, Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church, Buzz Aldrin and more.
      While I read all that with interest, I wasn’t sure what to believe…there is so much on the net I don’t know what to believe half the time. However, reading the truth series definitely piqued my interest!

• I still don’t get it. Could you please elaborate and expand on it with much details as possible?

How does one go about to recieve the supernatural gifts you posses? I would very much like to speak to spirits too but not the bad ones.

How does one become a psychic?
        Also can we not go actively look for those vaults?

• I was born this way. I use meditation and lucid dreaming to focus the ability, to hone it. As a child pretty much everyone thought I was a nut. With that said I truly believe mediation can connect you to the spiritual realm. I don’t see the vaults being a possible act until the ice melts. One of the reasons for this post is they know with climate change a good amount of the ice will melt.

11. hey eric when the artic melts, a lot more records will be found, the glass books are also buried in Egypt as well. we are a part of the space brothers , so many many peoples and goverments have been here on planet earth, that have disappeard over the eons. earth will be transformed again, as earth changes, have happened so many times. GOD is not done with humans and earth, we come here to learn and grow, different lessons for different people. thank you ever so much, for sharing truths……we are all one!

12. Hopefully one of the “Truths” that Spirit brings up one day concerns ET’s possibly already being here. However, I don’t see them disclosing it if true since it would lend validity to topics related to the phenomenon that may cause hysteria from the public.Case in point, the late Dr. Roger Lear removed foreign objects from so-called “experiencers” which left no scare prior to them being removed, emitted radio frequencies while in the body, were electromagnetic, no inflammation, attached to proprioceptors (sensor) receptors, non-terrestrial composition (compared to that of a meteor but it wasn’t that), and they have carbon nanotube technology within them. Some objects are found in the pineal gland, which are left. Objects are primarily found on the left side of the body, controlling the right brain, which deals with intuition, motions, senses, music, art and creative thought. Interesting stuff.

• By the way, “carbon nanotube technology” does not occur naturally in nature nor does the human body create it — in other words, they’re artificial, which means that someone or something with a high degree of intelligence/scientific understanding had to create it and then manufacturer it into these tiny foreign objects that require an electron microscope to detect this type of technology inside it. Interesting stuff.

13. Since i was very young i have always known the earth was home to several civilizations that advanced, fell and started over again from scratch.
    I know that is the truth whatever evidence may or not be available to support this statement.

• I suppose it must have been mindblowing Eric when Spirit showed it to you because maybe you had never thought of it before or because you /your readers (including myself) didn’t need to know or realize the fact until now .
        As i said i have always known it
        I actually verbalized it for the first time years and years ago to a teacher in middle School and I remember she could not reply to me nor contradict me.
        It just came out in some geography or history lesson, summertime i believe, though I had never consciously thought or reasoned about it in my own mind beforehand.
        i said something like “But don’t you know civilizations have been here before, over and over again?” It was as if I was just speaking to her and the rest of the class had disappeared.
        She was a mature teacher approaching pension, excellent qualifications, reputation etc She looked at me in silence for a bit and finally said “yes of course”

14. Antartica was atlantis. it never was at the bottom of the earth. when the moon arrived 12,000 ago causing the tilt of the earth and great flood the earth moved repositioning the continent of atlantis which was more at the area of the equator at that time before. when atlantis went under water it actually did but not as u are to be told and believe. the ice covering antartica is water by the way but fozen over. beneath is the lost atlantis and governments powers to be know this. its under all the ice not under the ground under the ocean. the ocean is frozen ontop of it! so in a sence it did go under the ocean. my country is new zealand and we are told maori are the natives yet egypt and greek arrived in nz and australia well before maori and european but true history is taken away from us. we have pyramid in australia and theres one in nz also antartica has one. they are everywhere actually but overtime nature has taken over them. we used to be baptised in pyramids around the world long ago. we all had the manna st birth. this was all taken away from us.

15. do u think the truths tell a story? are
    each of them pieces and details to
    one story?
    like one truth said something about
    looking in our own backyard.
    so does that mean that there is no
    life as we know it outside of our
    own planet? that each truth is going
    to tell a story of the ebbing and flowing
    that is actually self contained.
    like if there were once giants they
    were part of one of earths cycles
    not visitors from outside of our own
    realm . or if there were once sophisticated
    flying machines that they were also from one of earths cycles not from another group from another galaxy?
    Like our whole story can be explained but we dont yet have all the pieces. and once we have them we find
    out that we made it all more complicated than it needed to be.,,Just curious…

16. Thank you Spirits and Eric for this Truth!!  Dr Robin Chok Adelaide, Australia

From: World Predictions To: robinchok@me.com Sent: Wednesday, 6 September 2017, 13:08 Subject: [New post] Truth 5 #yiv4102179286 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv4102179286 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv4102179286 a.yiv4102179286primaryactionlink:link, #yiv4102179286 a.yiv4102179286primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv4102179286 a.yiv4102179286primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv4102179286 a.yiv4102179286primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv4102179286 WordPress.com | Eric Leigh-Pink posted: “Long ago this planet was very different. There wasn’t the flat deep dirt we have today but large endless caverns and caves, more like an odd shaped honey comb of deep underground halls and dwellings that extend several miles long. Life thrived both above ” | |