Two Ships on Fire in Kerch Strait after Blast Reported

This tragic prediction has happened. Please pray for all the sailors.

I was unclear if the number 2 was for the ship or meteor. The two could be seen as the two ships or the 22nd. Until there is a view of the ship the first prediction is in question.

World Predictions: New York Attack I had a visual of a ship with one massive hole. In the visual it looked like a very large ship, part of the ship was red. The hole was protruding out implying an explosion.

Predictions 1-19-19 Spirit showed three zeros back to back which means we are expecting multiple predictions to unfold.

Predictions 3-24-16 The second.. number 2…

The ship (s) destroyed..  such horror.

I again had a visual of a ship burning. But this time it has a fire or explosion by the lower bow.
It looked like a bomb went off

70 thoughts on “Two Ships on Fire in Kerch Strait after Blast Reported

1. Eric,SWC,
    Rescue called off..
    Excerpt..
    Fourteen dead have so far been accounted for with five still missing, reported the Telegraph.

Only 12 crew members of a total 31 survived.

A tow boat transported the rescued sailors and the bodies of their dead crew members to the Ukrainian city of Kerch.

One of the vessels, Candy, had 17 crew members, including nine Turkish and eight Indian nationals. The other, Maestro, had 15 crew members, seven were Turkish, seven were Indian and one was a Libyan intern, Tass reported.

• Okay Iโ€™m here too now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
      Need to remember โ€œArgentina Train Crashโ€ thread for next time.

2. Star 48 Jules 104
    So sorry had baby shower today …spent all last night and this morning preparing and yesterday all day shopping ..
    I’m here now ….
    Kerch Strait ..it is …yay ..
    Blessings

• Rhona, I know your daughter is so thankful for her baby shower and all the work you put into it for her.๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ‰ What a joy a new baby will be for all of you!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

3. Jules 104 star 48
    Kerch strait is a quiet place ..yes it is perfect Jules thanks for finding ..wonder how long it will take this time to fill 500 odd posts ..
    The way we go about it ๐Ÿ˜€ not long ..looking forward to it ..hopefully peace and light will abound ..if not we will fill it with our intentions and prayers .
    Blessings ..

4. Star48, Rhona.. I thought this was interesting. Onthe real time tremors map attached link. Click on the 48 hours box at top and see how it looks down near Redding, CA and maybe somewhat up through Medford, OR. Almost looking like a curved line of tremors. What do you think?

5. Star 48 Jules 104
    I Agree with your observations you two there is a definite curve and it’s slowed star for sure ..
    Good pick up you two .

• Oh dear I have been locked out ..I have to reset my password ..this happens to me occasionally . That’s how I went from Rhona to a Rhona.
      OK here we go wish me luck it doesn’t always work

• Rhona2,
        Try going back to Rhona1.. haha.
        Worked for me to go back to beginning on another site…hope everything is okay…๐Ÿ‘Œ

6. I’m I’m trying this under annonimous
    I’m locked out well and truely. .never happened like this before tried everything .
    Blast ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฏ

• Oh anonymous is correct spelling .
      Maybe I’m meant to be that ..
      ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7. Star48, Rhona…I went to search engine and googled โ€œTrump declares warโ€…Ilooked at the first one that came up and it seems to have a lot of relevant info in the one prediction for possible upcoming events. Shooting in WA, N CA earthquake, attacks in US. Just found it odd. Hope nothing coming up this week. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ Is there a super full moon on the 19th?

• Jules 104
      There is just so much happening in this prediction
      It like all breaks loose …not keen on Trump declares war ..?
      Shootings…and Japan mentioned oh wow .
      I will reread it’s so full on ..
      Hope it doesn’t get to all that but will keep week of 19th in my thoughts and prayers .
      Light to overcast all these predictions .
      Blessings

• Oh great! Glad you figured it out. Yippee!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Holy cow right? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Darn passwords. ๐Ÿ˜†

8. Jules 104 star 48
    Sorry if I was annoying ..yes it is a pain when we can’t sort it ..thanks for help
    Blessings

• Rhona I meant to sent reply last night but it never went I just noticed. Brother!
      It said No worries…you are never annoying girlie. ๐Ÿ˜Œโค๏ธ

9. Jules 104 star 48
    Looks like Alaska and around there is picking up again a watch for there and Japan area too .

• Rhona, Star…Thanks for info from Singer Rhona. Just in 4.5 Banda Sea, 203 km depth. Expect more to come. But hereโ€™s a strange one. 2.3 McGrath Alaska near Anchorage at 246 km depth. Normally donโ€™t see them too deep I thought.

• Star 48 Jules 104
      Just received on getting out of bed
      Singer ” I don’t know where I’m Gonna go when the volcano blows ”
      I’m saying Indonesia that my hunch ..

10. Star 48 Jules 104
    Two flags from singer for California.
    California soul…and Dock of a Bay. .
    He says 3 flagged ..
    Blessings you two

11. Jules104,Rhona2,
    One at a time is all I have ever had a chance to do…umm

Sorry not replied earlier.,AOL was down in PNW for a few hrs..

Side note
    Etna erupting..red again..๐ŸŒ‹
    Forces partial shutdown at airport.

12. Star 48
    Thanks you for Etna and Reunion updates
    Etna seems to be having a hissy fit ..
    Reunion always worries me when she starts .
    Hoping praying Etna behaves herself
    Hope it was a pleasureable trip to PNW ..
    Take care ..

• Rhona2,
      You think I went on a trip?
      I have 3 plus feet of snow…still slowly shoveling out..so no going anywhere
      even my mailbox..
      No my email was down for several hrs…but it is now working..
      I am okay have enough food for 3 months…my water from a well…and keeping warm..
      More snow coming ..nighttime temps 9 -11degrees…all week
      I am okay…taking care..

• Star48, it sounds like something is literally โ€œafootโ€ beneath you … Snow! … and are you getting more snow today? Glad you are prepared with food and water. Though the shoveling is no fun, I know it does keep you going and I bet you get a good work out in. ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ Please be careful out there though. No loopity loo funny stuff and keep us posted. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ›ธโ›ท๐Ÿ›ท๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐ŸŒฌโ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Star48, Rhona. Just in a 5.6 near the Coast of Western Turkey. 10 km depth.
      Thought Iโ€™d add since it just popped up. Wonder about the relevance.
      Thanks for all of those great links Star48.

13. Star 48 jules 104
    Imagine all those ink holes and they are so deep but as they say it sits on all that volcanic ground ..
    Mayotte fireball who would believe Mayotte would get a mention that way quite bazaar..
    These fireballs keep coming it’s happening so often ..thanks foe all 5he links
    Side note
    N.T Australia 3.6m at 11km 328k from Darwin.

These 2 are just off coast Sydney
    2.6m at 4km 145k from Sydney

Then 2.7m at 2km 154 from Sydney

• Star 48
      What a terrible position to be in absolutely my heart goes out to them all ..
      Wishing them success in their persute of compensation of some sort .
      Sinkholes ๐Ÿ˜จ it just keeps happening .

• Wow itโ€™s just unbelievable they built there knowing there were issues going on underneath. I hope they can get some compensation like Rhona said. Hopefully everyone will atleast be safe now.

• Star 48 jules104
      Wow Popo is ready for some serious action ..I know they are unpredictable but last scenes from previous explosion had us wondering ..
      Thanks star for update