Prediction: Indian Ocean Tsunami Arriving

“Earthquake.. Indian Ocean.. times up.. it’s about to arrive.”

Spirits begin to countdown; 1, 0 :

If the countdown sits at one, then we have one to two days before this event arrives.

The Spirits implied the earthquake would be around a 9.0 magnitude. They also talked about how the wave would move at a massive speed. “like 100 miles an hour”

In the background was a song playing: “Sitting in the morning sun.. I’ll be sitting when the evening is come. Watching the ships roll in and then I watch ‘ em roll away again, yeah”

My assumption is they are predicting this earthquake will strike in the morning.

Previous Predictions:

Prediction: Indian Ocean Tsunami  “The Tsunami is coming soon. Indonesia will be hit hard. The small Island ill prepared and Australia will also be affected.”

Its possible the small Island is Sri Lanka

Prediction: Tsunami Coming Soon  I had a visual of a large wave heading towards a landmass. At a distance you could see people trying to race towards higher ground.  I had a visual I was staring at a map of what looked like the Asian pacific then the number 9 started popping up everywhere.

I had a visual of the word Tsunami followed by Spirit showing ‘1/2’ (half).

The prediction below might be a different Tsunami coming

Prediction: Tsunami  This is a rough draft. Spirit wanted to wait a few more days because we still need to find out which locations are affected the most. I also need to verify accuracy but I promised to put it out today.  For the first time ever Spirit started with the location by saying ‘this is for the world’. That goes to the size of this prediction.

11:30 — In 11 months

From there its a bit unclear, first they showed 24th, then the 23rd  Thirty-nine different locations affected. The visual is just one of those 39.

I had a visual I was walking through an outside shopping center, I was looking at various fruits and vegetables, the location was packed with people shopping. The shopping center very similar to a swap meet sat next to the beach. In the background of the swap meet were people cooking.

Then I had a visual I was floating in the sky with the Spirits. As a group we were looking down on this swap meet “We are so sorry Eric for showing you this, This is happening in multiple parts of the world.” I heard a loud bang. The water in the ocean suddenly receded. We could see in the background of the ocean a massive wave. It looked like a towering wall racing towards the town. Then in seconds this wave consumed everything in its path. The entire swap meet and surrounding areas became apart of the ocean, nothing and no one was left. From the sky the debris was extensive.

Other predictions on 1-17:

New Mexico.. the political figure will be killed.

I had a visual of one massive volcano eruption. They first implied Asia, I asked for more clarity and then they implied Indonesia.

In July the house of cards Trump has created will fall.

The Spirits have implied that Trumps presidency begins to fall in July. It is important to understand that July might not be a timeframe in which he resigns or is impeached. It is more likely that Trump is exposed for something that the people won’t stand for. In other predictions they implied that it would not be about collusion but money, finances, shady deals. It was in Predictions 7-12-17 that they predicted his presidency would come to a close in ’12’ and with this prediction it looks like 12 represents 12 months.

41 thoughts on “Prediction: Indian Ocean Tsunami Arriving

1. wow a 9.0 this has the potential to be worst than the 2004 tsunami , did spirits give any indication that would be the case , i’ve gave a heads up to some sri lanka friends i have

2. sorry..otis redding did the original version and it talks about heading to san francisco..not sure if there is any relevance. would a tsunami in indian ocean cause anything to happen in san francisco?

3. Is “implied 9.0 here” your conclusion, or they specifically said that it’s about the scale?
    Indonesia are split into 3 timezone, one of it is GMT+9, and the area where I reported the small earthquake on the previous page are also GMT+9.
    There are hundreds, maybe even thousands, of small islands on the area of GMT+9, all are way smaller than Sri Lanka, and way untouched by the internet.

Lots of fishermen live there, ofc. So it’s obvious whose boats are being rolled away, if Indonesia really is expected to be hit hard.
    The boats should be starting to depart from their houses unto the sea to work by the time I’m posting this. They should be back in the morning, just before sunrise.

ps.: I also counted the possibility that “9” here refers to location.
    Indian Ocean is a big place…

• Sorry. I just realized I made a mistake. GMT+9 is the area next to the area where there were small earthquakes today. Indonesia are split into 3 timezones; WIB (GMT+7,) WITA (GMT+8,) and WIT (GMT+9)

Waktu Indonesia Timur (WIT) refers to area around Papua and Maluku. Also covers the Philippines (which, is just above Maluku on the map, alhough they use GMT+8,) Timor Leste, and the western part of Australia.

ps.: ofc, Papua is even more isolated from technology than the area I mentioned before. We can only pray that it won’t be as big as feared, at this point.

4. Yeah, the song Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding is definately about San Francisco. An older relative of mine loved that song and read up on it. We lived there a long time and I love the area. Is there any connection to San Francisco Eric?

5. Eric my family live Australia, and there is a huge sports carnival on Saturday on the beach.. Do you think this big wave will hit Australia..?

6. Eric
    I believe based on prediction Where Napal and India are noted for prelude to tsunami
    and tie it in with Sri Lanka also mentioned .
    The sitting on the dock of a Bay is symbolic of The Bay of Bengal ….
    praying sending Love and light for lessening .
    it is it seems going to affect northern West Australia .
    You mentioned in a recent private reading for me that Perth which is south west coast would not be affected directly ..
    Spirit brought this up ..I did not ask.
    They said I would see it on my News ..
    butwouldnt reach my area directly.
    The 2004 Tsunami for Bamda Aceh created a
    small cm only wave for Fremantle and south west coast of Perth .
    so it sounds like a similar event .
    I also recall posting a dream of a tsunami and an Asian lady who had drowned ..i was under the ocean with her but I new I was dreaming ..she said to me Telepathicaly
    “This wasnt supposed to happen again”.
    blessings

• Star 48
      Thanks for kadovar Volcano .
      Hope she does not cause a tsunami .
      this is starting to look like water world gone wrong ..
      will keep watch …at least the island itself has been evacuated .

• Star 48 Jules 104
        Singer just played “Sittin on the doc of a bay. ”
        Confirmation .
        its 8.35pm here at the moment
        just thought i would note the time .

7. Will be a 8.9 in Bay of Bangal, nicobar island, sri lanka, myanmar, bangladesh, sumatra, thailand, maldives worst hit. Minor Effect on Australia, malaysia and singapore. Many times stronger than 2004 quakes. Will happen very soon. Only God will know the exact date and time. May god have mercy on those souls.

8. Pingback: Zimbabwe Leader Dies | World Predictions

9. Farsight Institute has this, as if it was taken word from word from Erik. There must be a mass pull towards this Tsunami, as others are picking it up. If you have a chance watch it Erik, it’s #3.

10. The Mayon volcano here in the Philippines is still spewing some lava if my term is correct. although she is not yet erupting.

11. Pingback: Predictions 1-20-18 | World Predictions

12. A 7.9 Quake struck in the ocean near Kodak, Alaska. The communities in Haida Gwaii and the west coast of Vancouver Island had a tsunami evacuation warning. The wave was only a few centimetres high, thankfully.

13. Pingback: Predictions 5-2-18 Earthquake | World Predictions

• Dear Star48,
      See my post on 18 Jan 2018. Location is nicobar island. Now 5.1 magnitude. Beginning to wake up. Watch for July 26 blood moon with Mars on retrograde in kutu. All planets on this half of solar system. Hard hit will be puket, Sri lanka, Aceh, myanmar, maldives. The global flooding will be coming soon. Event small Singapore will not be spared flooding at 32m above sea level. All in my dreams many times until no more sadness.

14. Pingback: Trumps Allies Turn on Him | World Predictions