Prediction: New Zealand Earthquake around the 12th

I had a visual of the number 1 in a box and then the number 2 in a box, then they came together to make the number 12. “Remember.. 8.. 11”

Prediction: Another New Zealand Earthquake  I had a visual of New Zealand, the area of Wellington through New Plymouth was shaded in grey. “Large destructive earthquake.. New Zealand.. 1.. 2”

“Another earthquake.. one right beneath us.”

Predictions on 11-8-15 New Zealand Earthquake  I had a visual of a bird with overgrown feet/legs and a large beak.  This message was followed by the prediction about the earthquake:

In 3 to 4.. the earthquake is coming.. soon.. its big.
7:02
The 25 will be lost to this.

The prediction implies an earthquake around the 12th, perhaps the 11th.

Are they talking about the Flamingo bird presented on Notes on 10-14-14 or is it a symbolic message about New Zealand as their nation bird is the Kiwi Bird?

Other predictions:

Totally annihilated, complete destruction, flooding, Bangladesh.

Spirit wrote; MHEY and then said (May).. There going to ask her to step aside, step aside.

I believe they are talking about Theresa May, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Trump is going to be hitting an iceberg scenario.. the Titanic.

In a previous message they showed Trump boarding the Titanic with his staff, a symbolic message that this unsinkable ship will plummet. This message seems to be referencing that the timeframe is drawing near. They marked 12 as the timeframe. Perhaps December.

Puerto Rico.. rage.. rage.. Trump.

I tried to ask about the shooting or Assassination of a leader in Europe, who will it be? They only wrote the letter M

The base is under attack! Backyard.

This could be related to old predictions: Predictions 2-17-17   Predictions 1-31-17

73 thoughts on “Prediction: New Zealand Earthquake around the 12th

1. if u are talking about the 25 lost to this nz quake. if it hits wellington. prophecy states parlimemt beehive will be gone. the building collapses.
    there are a total of 25 ministers in the beehive not including the prime minister.
    parliment will be gone and need a new reshuffle change due to this.
    or if the beehive building is gone then their lives are lost. 25 of them.

2. going off what is said. appears a 7.2 quake will hit wellington or close by. time to get your emergency kit sorted. seems we will have new management in the country soon.

3. Slovenia
    Marjan Šarec

Poland
    Mateusz Morawiecki

Netherlands
    Mark Rutte

Malta
    Joseph Muscat

Latvia
    Māris Kučinskis

Belgium
    Charles Michel

Besides Macron , Charles Michel would be a real possibility. If it is a far right hit Brussels would be the heart of what is going on in all the respective European countries. It would be more powerful to hit here.

Trump’s timetable on his visit to France keeps changing due to security concerns. Melania and Bridgett both looked apprehensive when they met so this may be foiled due to intelligence already received. I hope so!

RE: Trump boarding the titanic there could be another way of this unfolding and that would be Trump following through on his promise to end the federal reserve.

4. Thank you Eric, I know you have much going on in your life. I appreciate you taking the time to continue with predictions.
    I always find Trump predictions kind of excruciating. His fall is coming, this is clear, but the when is so ambiguous. It’s feels like such an emotional roller coaster. I want so badly for this terrible man to get out of control.

5. Trump Titantic prediction may be the aftermath of the list of investigations House Democrats have planned once in office. A lot on their list are covered by some of the predictions, like Cambridge Analytica, Trump’s handling of Puerto Rico and many more.

6. The Dutch PM is also attending the WW1 ceremony. His first name is Mark and he is known for always smiling and being cheerfull. But I think it will be Macron, considering the Jacky Kennedy vision you had. An assination like this would spark civil unrest and perhaps much worse.

• The prediction also said “the base is under attack! Backyard” and there was an earlier prediction about something happening at a military base.

For the WWI ceremonies, won’t there be a lot of soldiers in parades and stuff? Maybe the assassination and military attack are connected? Just a theory.

• America’s Veteran’s Day is on the same day as Europe’s Armistice Day–November 11th.

I’ve read that sometimes terrorists attack on important dates, and just thought I should mention this, since the recent predictions mentioned both an assassination and an attack on a military base, and both Europe and the US have military-ish holidays coming up.

• When Eric first posted the attack on the port I had a visual of the New York Times front page saying port attacked. I saw a very large ship in a port that was abandoned. Eerily quite and covered in a black dust. What is unusual is that if I have a visual it normally happens within a few weeks and it is the only visual that I have had, that has not been fulfilled.I cannot say if it was averted or postponed.

7. It’s weird, this prediction referenced the Titanic. I’m guessing it’s a metaphor about something going badly with Trump.

But in the news, they recently talked about how an Australian millionaire is actually building a replica of the Titanic, Titanic II, that’s supposed to be in service by 2022. I guess the builder isn’t worried about tempting fate, but I sure wouldn’t get on that boat!

8. Could you please ask for clarity about the message in regards to Puerto Rico? We’re past the 100 years timeframe for a big earthquake and quite frankly, I am worried that we could experience one rather sooner than later. I trust your messages as I’ve been reading your blog for a while and I remember how you warned in advance about Puerto Rico being demolished when the hurricanes would come. I sometimes think if it meant that after the hurricanes an earthquake would demolish my island. Thank you for all that you do.

9. French psychics say it’s a man with darh hair but they can’t see who it is , not Trump ;( he came with 600 agents for his security ! !) I couln’t send you the links, the videos are all in French . But in France ,at the moment 80% of the people reject Macron ‘s politics and start to ask for his destitution . because of heavy taxes even for very poor people and for his arrogance towards them .On 17th of november the roads will be blocked all over the country. People will block with their cars and trucks because of fuel taxes which increase every month . Everybody feels a revolution is brewing ….and I don’t talk about the migrants .There will be riots probably and all over in Europe . So we worry .

10. Eric, the old predictions mention Miramar specifically being under attack. Do you think that is the Base Spirit is referencing?
    And do you feel the airplane attacks are coming into play now since they are mentioned in the old predictions also?

11. Since the prediction is Trump and his staff boarding the Titanic, I wonder if it could be about the mistake Trump seems to have made with Whitaker, his replacement for Sessions. Maybe what Trump thought was foolproof hits a metaphorical iceberg and sinks.

12. im picking up this large quake 7.2 is located nelson very top of the south island where the land sticks out. it will maybe occur here at that city. has the same lattitude as wellington and both cities are close by. there have been many very deep quakes in this exact area of nelson.

• I’m guessing it could be Wellington at the bay with city in background at dinner time as mentioned in older prediction. Possible on 11th or 12th. USA and NZ are one day apart. It won’t look good for the capital city. Very worrisome.

• im in wellington. so im well prepared.
        i have 150 litres of tap water and 100 litres of spring water stored. and a large bag of rice. im ready 🙂

• James, hi

Fire wood,fire Starter? propane ?
        to prepare rice.. .cast iron cooking pot?
        Medical kit? ( for yourself and neighbors) crowbar. And tools to help people trapped..
        Hiking boots and socks in car ( in case away from home)
        Thin thermal blanket ( for people in shock?)

So many things to be prepared…
        Just a couple:::
        Contact outside the area to be combined contact point for the family..check in..
        Copies of important papers…on thumb drive?

• a few years ago when id prayed for tbis wellington date while in bangkok on holiday my prayer was answered and i was given a date myself of the 12th by a random stranger. so 12th means alot to me and with eric talking of a 12th date it relates to what i got. just not sure on the month or year. tommrrow will be the 12th here in NZ. hope it is not tommrrow.

• also was funny john key prime minister of NZ resigned from parliment on the monday the 12th. a strange day to resign. did he cryptically provide us with the date to get out of town with his unexpected resignation…..who knows.

• sorry. yes i hav few other things.
        butane gas canisters
        portable gas cooker
        lots of canned stew to mix in with the rice. lots of toilet paper. 🙂 sorry had a bit more than just water and rice.
        i also work at wellington hospital so will hang out there after the big one. power will be restored there first along with mobile connectivity. im sure that area will be up and going first. i live not far from there.
        im now just waiting. im sure that wellington quake is on its way.
        im getting tired of updating my 150+ litres of water every 6 months and food backup. id thought of getting an inmarsat sat phone two pairs but think thats over kill but it was on my list of things to get. ill be at the hospital helping should that big one happen.

• might sound crazy but im only hanging onto the wellington hospital job as a secondary job just for this event. im waiting to make use of the access there and also help assist. once this big ones over and ive done my help ill be quiting the secondary work. i hav been waiting 4 years now.

• James,

No I does not sound crazy…

My family has EMT’s and nurses, psych techs,and surgeons…
        So I understand the call to service..

Spirit says not that much longer ( according to the posts )

Good to be prepared…in my area HAM radio classes and testing are going on this week…
        Amateur Radio .US and Canada …
        ..eham.net

Hope to Sign up for next courses…

• James, I remember visiting and lived in Lower Hutt, NZ. Went to a museum in Napier of famous earthquake. I’m looking for the past history of 7 plus earthquake and large number of death. It’s possible that Napier could have another disaster of 7 plus magnitude of earthquake. It also has a city background at the bay. My opinion it’s right along on wellington’s fault from wellington up to Napier at the bay. It could have another of 7 plus magnitude. I suspected the land will rise from a couple of inches to a foot. It likely will be the high peak of mountain in million of years from now. It will lift up the land. What’s the population in Napier now?

Here’s the link. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1931_Hawke%2527s_Bay_earthquake&ved=2ahUKEwi8_8iQ3cveAhVr2IMKHYDuAwYQFjACegQIChAO&usg=AOvVaw00jx4tgN6MFImM0NBXmIGn

• they do talk here in nz the area off napier is maybe due for a 9.0 like japan. scientists around the world are now here in NZ off napier coast doing research and dropping sensors there. so u could.be right too.

13. oops-that was an old one. this was last week-https://sputniknews.com/europe/201811101069691266-plot-assassinate-macron-france/

14. “The base is under attack! Backyard.” — Could this mean your backyard? Like a military base in California? Thought I remembered a prediction like that.

15. Strangely today in wellington was erilly still (at least in lower hutt) ..such conditions are a sign a quake is coming

16. …..also just to add while at work this afternoon i had a telepathic message which said “earthquake” (thouhh none noticeable today, monday) so eric could be right and FTR wednesday is the second anniversary of the 7.8 kaikoura shake, i was prepping to fly to christchurch for a funeral of my uncle who died the day before

17. Eric,SWC,
    Update on PM. May, UK

Excerpt

On a day of extreme drama in Westminster:

🔹Mrs May confronted MPs in the Commons where she insisted her deal is the only one available
    🔹A wave of resignations – with seven MPs quitting – shook the Government
    🔹DUP deputy leader Nigel Dodds accused Mrs May of breaking her promises in a devastating attack that practically ripped up the deal which props up her Government
    🔹The dangers to her leadership were turbo-charged as dozens of MPs sent in letters calling for her to go
    🔹But Mrs May insisted she would still push the withdrawal agreement to a Commons vote next month
    🔹The EU announced a summit to be held on November 25 – if the PM isn’t toppled before then
    🔹Top Eurocrat Donald Tusk insisted Brexit can still be reversed