Las Vegas Concert Attack

Please pray for the victims, for Nevada, and the nation.

https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/12/27/predictions-12-27-16/ https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/09/30/predictions-9-30-17/ https://worldwidepredictions.com/2013/01/26/coming-predictions-and-the-31st/

I had a visual of a sniper shooting from high above, people in the streets were pointing to where the shots came from.

Prediction: US Terror Attacks “Hotel.. 160.. each individual brutally murdered.. there (their?) falling apart.. yet another terror attack.” — Spirits voice

Oh October how ruthless you are.. spiders, hurricanes, and earthquakes circling all of you. Brace yourself for a bad month.

In the coming weeks the Las Vegas police will be on the hunt for a killer on the loose. In the coming weeks for the United States the flag will be at half mass.

I had a visual of a taped off area on the other side was so many bodies laying on the ground. It was a massacre. “So much death.”  In the visual it seemed like it was a park or beach, we need to refocus on timing and most of all location.

I had a visual of a black wolf with black eyes staring me down. I had a visual of the US flag tattered and ready to fall to the ground. I had a visual of large massive storm hovering over the US capitol and white house.  I had a visual of someone walking down a busy street with a heavy bag in his hands.

I had a visual of a wolf sitting in the gutter.
Wolf in the past has represented lone wolf. Gutter I have no idea.   “The bloody Sunday.. your bloody Sunday is coming soon.”

72 thoughts on “Las Vegas Concert Attack

1. The one about the wolf and bloody Sunday seems to fit. I still haven’t heard any kind of rational explanation for this one. So very sad.

2. Seems like he got this one right, a lot of details below

#yiv7974933300 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv7974933300 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv7974933300 a.yiv7974933300primaryactionlink:link, #yiv7974933300 a.yiv7974933300primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv7974933300 a.yiv7974933300primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv7974933300 a.yiv7974933300primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv7974933300 WordPress.com | Eric Leigh-Pink posted: “Please pray for the victims, for Nevada, and the nation.As the details unfold other predictions seem attached to this horrible act.   Spiders usually represent horrible sinister acts, usually terror related. Sunday message could have been about Orlando?” | |

• Susanne, hi
      Unfortunately ..your post is illegible…in part..
      Can you explain what you are trying to show? Possible a link

I’m confused. You said Sunday message could mean Orlando… I assumed the Bloody Sunday was about Vegas. It happened on a Sunday no? Or were you referring to something else?

4. Unfortunately, many do not believe in predictions, so they don’t heed warnings. This is a recorded local TV news interview from early in the aftermath of the incident. Was this someone who had a premonition?

• I saw this video on Instagram,then it was mysteriously deleted.Some even said they saw someone shooting from the 4th floor.
      I think the lady telling people knew something.

• I heard about a woman yelling ‘you’re all going to die” before the attack. That’s one of the reasons I suspect there’s more to the story than we know, maybe even more than the police have found evidence for.

I heard the police did find computers and electronics, and material for explosives….I guess they’ll have to analyze all that.

5. Love, light, and prayers to everyone! I know this might be controversial, but my daughter wanted me to also have everyone pray for the man they are saying did this. She is only 14 but she is a very strong psychic medium. She is an extremely old soul and teaches me every day. Upon hearing of this story last night on the news, she immediately told me that there were two people involved, not one, and that this man was a victim of the other person. She implored me to please have everyone pray for the man they say did this. I do not want to get into a debate about what she says is true or not… she was in tears and her heart was hurting upon “seeing” what happened. I rarely post anything on here and was very hesitant about posting anything about this. But I feel this is a safe place with many who only want love and light to everyone. Thank you Eric, for putting yourself out there and doing what you do! Prayers to all!!

• I understand you. His family is quite dumbfounded and there is not a clear reason yet why he would give up his comfortable life to commit this heinous deed. So many people are left hurt and wounded by the taking of innocent lives and sometimes we don’t ever know the whole story. Your daughter sounds like a very compassionate and wonderful soul.

• Your daughter sounds compassionate. I’ll definitely pray for the family of the killer–they are just as much victims as anyone else. I haven’t decided about the shooter yet.

I, too, can’t figure out what’s going on. Was the shooter acting alone? What was his motive? Why did he send thousands of dollars to the Philippines recently? Was a terrorist group involved?…..all these questions are running through my mind.

Something isn’t adding up–I’m suspicious there’s more to this than the police know yet.

• “Sheriff Joseph Lombardo of Clark County said detectives are in contact with Marilou Danley, who was travelling in the Philippines at the time of the massacre and remains there. “The investigation with her is ongoing and we anticipate some further information from her shortly,” he told reporters. “Currently she is a person of interest.””

• Hi Tot, it is puzzling but what if the person controlling him wanted to watch him remotely? Just putting the idea out there…I didn’t read about it so I don’t know if the cameras could be transmitting through the internet or were only set up to record for later playback.

• HI Blessings! Thanks for sharing this and I am grateful that you felt comfortable enough to share it here, It sounds like he is actually a victim as well. This could be as others mentioned that it seems to have puzzled many as to why he acted as he did. Maybe an investigator will find the link to the other person who was controlling him and we will learn more. I wonder if this could be a type of false flag, where someone set this person up to take the blame. Maybe this is a terrorist plot to make Americans think we are our own worst enemies. Maybe the terrorist is now free to commit other terrorist acts. I will make a prayer for him and his family as she has suggested.
      This is true soul evolution to be able to show compassion for even the person who commits the crime. If you think about it, many people who commit crimes have been in abusive home situations or have been shamed by family and/or society and act from this deep seated feeling of shame. Many people act in ways we can’t comprehend but if they told us their personal story we would probably hear of the horrible abuse they suffered as children or of their untreated mental illness. Or perhaps one bad decision led to many many more until they felt trapped in a lifestyle that led to their incarceration. I’m not saying everyone is innocent, but instead I am saying the human condition can be difficult and confusing and people often do things that other people can’t imagine or understand.

• Eliza, the beauty of our lives as humans is that we’ve forgotten we are part of the universal energies and that we are all expressions of God. When we remember we are also God energy=universal energy in expansion all of humanity will rise up to live beautiful powerful lives for which presently we are only potentialities. We won’t let any corrupt leaders to take away our right to express ourselves fully and joyfully. We will see the universal love that is possible when we accept all as part of God. No more separation. At least that is what I hope…if free will doesn’t kill us all.

Will people be looking for a second shooter or will it be to late?
    So many at the festival saw another shooter.

7. Song from Spirit 3:03 am, maybe just meant for me, but I wonder if anyone else will find this wistful sweet song a comfort…

• It’s kind of a nice touch to hear music here, LLg. Will have to listen to the words again, as I admit I didn’t pay attention to this duo at the time. Oops; somewhat dated myself.

• I think the message the song gives to me is that if we look, we can still find the sweet and joyful side to living in America, despite the tragedy we have just witnessed in Las Vegas…

8. Hi Eric and SWC !
    Quick Question –
    Eric, in your above prediction you posted this:
    “In the coming weeks the Las Vegas police will be on the hunt for a killer on the loose–”
    Eric, Is Spirit telling us that there are multiple shooters/or one other shooter in Las Vegas- connected with this tragedy- still at large and on the loose?
    There are confusing, open-ended questions about the whole Las Vegas massacre –
    Are you able to Clarify if there was one shooter or more?

• I don’t think so, I think it’s just a small error in the details. Purely from an image standpoint he was hunted but on the day off, several of the details are a bit off, like the 160.

9. Thank you Eric!
    Always Blessings to you and Spirit for ALL of your help
    and caring !
    🙂

• Eric,
        Diff answers..
        1.Now that’s a long time for some people, but speaking for the FBI, that’s light speed, all right?” Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse told the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Wednesday.

Rouse said reports from other agencies investigating the mass shooting will be released at different times, but the FBI’s one is “focusing a large part on the why” which is “what everybody wants to know.”

2. Gambling debts may have contributed.
        3. Massive amounts of data being reviewed..
        4. Terror links being investigated by other agencies..
        Lots of interesting things thrown around as being the source of time it is taken…

( I have to be cautious in finding information…( lid clamped down)

10. Pingback: World Predictions of 2017 | World Predictions