Predictions 3-6-17

We have all been discussing this code: 0 9 5 7

Some of you have said that its a countdown from each number, or are they dates? Some of you pointed the post Predictions 5-28-16 and Predictions 5-3-16  that warns us about 9:57. Are they simply saying that this 9:57 is about to reach 0 (zero)?

If you calculate what is 3 minutes (3 days) before 10:00 (months) posted on 5-28-16 does in fact reflect a timeframe around March. I would encourage anyone who is good at math to try and see what this adds up to.  What is 10 months (minus 3 days) after the post of Predictions 5-28-16  and  Predictions 5-3-16 .. thoughts?

The post Predictions 5-28-16  / Predictions 5-3-16 does talk about an airplane attack, a terror attack, violent protest and a Russian threat. All of which they have discussed recently. They also discuss the on 5-3 the fall of the Butcher.

In other news: they showed ‘001’two predictions are about to happen, with a third the following day.

Spirit is moving away from dates and towards countdowns.

(you can click on the Predictions 5-28-16 Predictions 5-3-16  to read the full post)

31 thoughts on “Predictions 3-6-17

I’m not good with math, but from looking at a 2016-2017 calendar, 10 months (minus 3 days) after May 28 2016 would be around March 25th this year.

A real mathematician should double check; I’m bad at math! Just thought I’d give a starting answer.

2. I got March 25th, or there around. Which brings to mind all of your 2 and 5s, and the bridge prediction with , all around the anniversary -25-

3. My thoughts when I read the prediction was that you were given four predictions. The first one would happen within 24 hours, the second within 9 days, the third in five, etc. But that’s just my thoughts.

4. My college spring break is from the 24th through the 1st of April. I hope to God this isn’t the bridge or plane prediction because I will be in San Francisco.

5. Could these predictions be related? At the time you weren’t sure if it was an eq or an attack, and there is the clock with 4 and 6 then they are starting a new prediction with 7 and an airplane. Here’s that old prediction for stone dinosaur.
    Also, here are some old predictions you posted having to do with the 2 and 5. Just for references and info. Maybe clues in them.

6. https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html Thought this may be helpful to you Eric.

Based on the events being 0 9 5 7 days apart ties in with a date I wrote down as potentially volatile day and this is the 26th March. It’s more to do with astrology Neptune squares with Uranus in the 1st house which is the same alignment for the 9/11 attacks. Different time zones could put the date either side of 26. 28 April and 10th May are other potential dates.
    I’m not an astrologer so any one more familiar with this can check it out.

7. Predictions 5-28-16 It is 282 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
    Or 9 months, 6 days excluding the end date

8. Predictions 3/5/210Result: 307 days
    It is 307 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
    Or 10 months, 3 days excluding the end date

• That’s my thought, too, unless the Texas reference meant someone on board the plane is from Texas–maybe the hero people predictions mentioned.

9. I think that we are expecting an earthquake? (or is it a volcano?) Anyway – for earthquakes:

Then click on ‘Latest Earthquakes’ – you should see a map – scroll out to see a view of the world. There is a list of earthquakes on the left – the map will update as earthquakes are reported.

You mentioned, around Christmas, that these events are to occur around the time of the singer George Michael’s funeral. He died just after Christmas Day. I just wanted to let you know the coroner has just released the body so the funeral should occur within the next few days.

With thanks and best wishes,

Hugo

*Hugo SandersHill St. DesignOrchard Steading51 FouldenBerwick upon TweedBerwickshireTD15 1UFPh: 01289 386797 Mob. 07918196598hugosanders@googlemail.com *

11. Pingback: India Train Explosion | World Predictions

12. A theory:
    You first posted about 0 9 5 7 on March 5th. Nine days after that would be March 14th. 5 days after that would be March 19th. And 7 days after that would be March 26th.
    Maybe those are dates to keep an eye on?