Predictions 3-5-17

I had a visual of  0 9 5 7, then spirit broke it down starting with 9 then 5 then 7. The message was followed by these four back to back messages:

I had a visual of the ground shaking violently, then I heard a very loud snapping noise.

I had a visual of Spirit slamming a box of Kosher salt

I had a visual of an airplane

I had a visual of a detonator, with someone’s hand on the trigger.

I believe we are talking about 4 different events. Because of how it was presented, this code I believe is related some how. Could they represent the 5th, 7th and 9th?  Or is each number a countdown? They have implied that these four events related to old predictions are coming next. Here is a list of predictions that might be related to these four messages.

Predictions 2-21-17   Predictions 5-10-16 Predictions 2-4-17   Prediction: Hijacked Plane

Prediction: US Terror Attacks  Predictions 12-23-16   Predictions 10-18-16  Prediction: US Terror Attacks

New Predictions, we need to gather more details:

I had a visual of a large cross on a wall, then I saw fire everywhere. “The church will be destroyed soon.”

There was an unverified implication of a British Church.

I had a visual of a gas station burning in flames. A huge, massive fire.

71 thoughts on “Predictions 3-5-17

1. Kosher salt could be a reference to Jewish people, since they eat kosher foods as part of their religious traditions. Also, recently in the news, someone mentioned ISIS encouraged followers in the west to disguise as Jews and infiltrate Jewish communities to carry out killings. Someone might be crazy enough to do just that.

So if anyone is Jewish, or knows anyone who is Jewish, just keep an eye open. If you see anyone or anything suspicious–someone wearing a too-bulky coat for the weather, someone acting shifty, someone taking photos of synagogues or community centers or schools, just let authorities know. I’d also advise people to learn self-defense techniques.

2. I interpret the code as follows
    0 an earthquake coming first and very soon.9 days from the earthquake something having to do with the Kosher salt. 5 days after the Kosher salt event the airplane prediction happens. 7 days after the airplane prediction the detonator prediction.

• I am thinking could be something close to that interpretation. With zero representing the time “now” or soon – 9, 5, 7 represents three different events that match the images Eric saw immediately after, but I am afraid the 4th image, the detonator might go with the airplane image. I hope not. “Spirit broke it down starting with 9 then 5 then , 7”. I think zero is simply saying now… these things start. (and let’s keep remembering some of your past images were thwarted so be hopeful they will be again.)

One question: earlier you mentioned having a 0 in a prediction means we have one day until it happens, and there was a 0 in front of the 9 5 7 in today’s prediction. Does the zero mean these events you described are fairly imminent? Or are they still looming in the distance? Just wanted to clear it up in my mind.

• It would be more accurate to say they are ‘next’. The next major event in the news. That does not always add up to imminent. However we have been talking about this so long it has to be imminent.

4. Eric, it’s no secret that one of the ultimate goals of ISIL is to overtake the Vatican — can’t help wondering if your prediction “I had a visual of a large cross on a wall, then I saw fire everywhere. “The church will be destroyed soon” if it’s “the church” in a larger sense, not a building.

5. Eric- The Kosher salt could easily represent Israel, though I instantly thought of all of threats to the Jewish community in the US since Trump was elected, especially the last couple of weeks. There have been multiple bomb threats and evacuations every day to Jewish community centers and schools, etc. I think the community is already on very high alert, so not sure much would be done that could warn more. (I just mention this because before it seemed like a wave of attacks in the US were clustered). To be realistic though, anti Semitic mindset has been raised all over the world so this could really be any Jewish community not just in the US or Israel.

On another note do you think the church could have been Westminster Abbey? (You said implication was British, was there anything to make you think it could have been this church)?

6. I have seen 957 somewhere before A long time ago but i think it was
    written as 9:57. Maybe if we can find that post it
    might hold some other link to this?

• I recall seeing this as well. A prediction from quite sometime back. Maybe a year or so? I will see what I find.

• Found it! Sorry for the additional post. Couldn’t edit the first one to include this.

“The Butcher is dead. Many will celebrate his demise.” – Spirits Voice

9:57

A Butcher has been used to describe an evil leader. They have in the past referred to President Al Assad of Syria as a Butcher. But they have also used it for other leaders.

Its unclear what 9:57 means, usually 57 means the 5th or in 5 days. This means the 5th or 8th/9th is marked. But what does 9 mean?

“In India a great famine is coming, this year. One of the worst.” — Spirits Voice

They also pointed Africa, the Refugees of Syria, and other parts of the middle east, they are saying that famine is coming with a vengeance, and it starts this year.

“A horrible train crash.”

I had a vision I was crossing multiple trains but one of them was completely black.

Spirit implied Germany. It could be a derailment.

• thank you so much for finding that. i often have only
        my iphone and searching things can be
        frustrating. but i always remember the
        oddest things. i am curious why 957 is one of them
        Mar🌷

• I thought “the Butcher is dead” referred to John The Butcher, the infamous Isis executioner who was taken out by an airstrike.

• They have used the reference ‘butcher’ to describe both Assad and al Baghdadi. I assume it is either one of these two or associated individuals.

• duterte and kum jong un also referred to as
        butcher. erdogan also.
        so might need to look for details that
        might lean more towards one of
        them to help narrow it

• I was on mobile as well. It is not easy to search that way.

I did a search by site on Google. It was the top result. So much easier this way.

Anytime you want to search just go to Google and do this. Here is the example from my earlier search. I typed in

“9” “7” “5” site:worldwideprediction.com

The quotes are for the terms you want and the site: means it only searches that site for those terms. You can use it to search on any site as long as you use site: and then the website name.

Makes mobile searching so much easier. I can’t get the search function to work well here even when I switch to desktop mode. It may be my phone though.

On January 28 2017 one of your predictions mentioned: “Chile…earthquake…7” and “blood will spill in the Holy City…5”
    Like today’s prediction, it implies an earthquake and something happening in Israel, and the numbers 7 and 5 are used both times.

No idea what to make of this, but maybe it’ll mean something to you.

And here’s another thought: could the 9 5 7 thing be flight numbers, for the airplane prediction?

8. Oddly, the first thing Kosher salt made me think of was Lot’s wife, who was turned into a pillar of salt when she turned back to watch the destruction of the city of Sodom

9. KLM flight 0957 Amsterdam to Newcastle England.

British Airways also runs a flight 0957 which goes between Munich and Heathrow.

10. Question..does anyone know any other psychic bloggers besides here? I was curious to know what others have to say.

11. I am not sure the 9 5 7 are all date related because
    of the non order of the numbers.
    so maybe if they are 4 events represented
    there is a different way to interpret?
    they are all odd numbers amd have appeared
    more that once. also 57 has appeared on
    its own before so maybe there is a connection
    between these on 3-5 and the others that
    contain these numbers in some other form?

12. Also prediction 57 footnotes from
    2012 talks about flooding in northwest
    which just happened and also mentions
    a volcano

13. Other random ideas of what the numbers could be:
    –flight numbers
    –coordinates
    –a clock readout
    –dates
    –number of people involved

14. I am finding a lot of crossover to very old
    predictions. there must be a connection.
    For example: when you search 57 things
    like this come up:
    This 3-5-17 predictions mentions ground shaking.
    The 9-1-14 prediction references earthquake.
    In 3-2-14 we have mentions of
    CA earthquake
    Lee harvey oswald moment and presidents
    house burning
    Asaad will fall
    Israel bloody conflict
    Kim jong un slices and dices

Maybe the connection is the time frames
    Maybe the times frames we thought were
    “Then” are really “now”
    Maybe going back and pulling up
    all the similar details in the old 957
    and 57 references will give us something
    more on these 3-5 predictions

15. If u look at 9-12-14 predictions it mentions an earthquake
    in CA in 4 and assumption is 4 mths or 4 days or maybe march.
    Maybe the march part is correct but
    Its timeframe of 4 years not months
    So maybe the same cluster of events is
    reappearing because the correct time
    frame has been reached.
    its a ton of info but maybe if we all take a look
    we can make sense of it