Predictions 8-29-18

“This is not a drill.. concert.. shooting.. rock.” (We need a location)

This prediction could be related to another prediction: “Some will die in the audience.. some will die on the stage (or balcony).. the loss of life exceeds the Vegas shooting.. making it historically the worst shooting spree in the US.”

Related or unrelated they said “Zero.. attack” Then showed a fork being slammed down.

I had a visual of Alaska.. Earthquake.. then they wrote 3 0

Does that mean the 30th? 3rd?

Civil discord.. Civil upheaval.. Civil war.. Iran.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Spirits have a new type of prediction they are rolling out. “Headlines” These predictions will be one line sentences that will sum up the news of that day or moment. The hope is that we can then start a prediction with a sentence that sums up the news of that moment.

It is our goal to alter these predictions through awareness. I am determined to make a positive difference in the work we do here. The Spirits feel that one way you can help us do that is to share predictions that have happened. Those predictions that are very accurate. Its not one prediction but the sum of our work that makes it difficult to debate. Spirit understands the difficulty in sharing the new predictions we roll out, how you could be perceived by friends and colleagues in a negative light, so why not show them what has been accomplished and allow them to come to their own conclusions. Then perhaps they will be open minded to the predictions we make now.

These are just some of the predictions you could share with others that are fairly accurate. I would encourage you to pick a few, copy and paste, and share them via Facebook, Twitter, email, ATS, Etc, Imagine the awesome changes we could make together if we warn the right people of the next major tragedy. Lives could be saved, suffering could be averted: Chris Watts Accused of Killing his Family   Assassination Attempt on Maduro   Mars Lake of Water  Japan Flooding Old ones: Paris Terror Attack  Car Plows into Crowd in Virginia  Stranded in Puerto Rico    Scottish Get New Powers After Rejecting Separation Hurricane Matthew

I wanted to share this article from a university researcher who I have been conversing with.  Its a fascinating article. The experiment was done by scientist and measures brain activity and studies effects in the brain while connected to Spirit, its conclusions are very unique. I was reminded of my own experiences. When I connect to Spirit there is a real physical change that take place. Time seems obscure. Sometimes I feel I will be communicating with Spirit for hours but only 5 minutes will pass, I have this feeling of invisibility afterwards and this renewed focus.  :

As we now have millions of readers I want to remind everyone of the ‘comment’ etiquette. The purpose of the comments here is to create a community united in one goal, helping us alter the tragedies of tomorrows. To achieve that I am always trying to ensure a more harmonious group conversation while weighing the right to speak freely. Violations to the rules unfortunately will lead to a comment being erased.

On average I read 100 to 150 messages daily from the blog and social media outlets, please be patient as it might take awhile for me to respond.

1. Please do not sell your products or services.
  2. No trolling please
  3. Please do not curse. This rule is a policy of WordPress.
  4. Please respect the religious beliefs and cultures that are worldwide. No one has the right to attack another persons faith.
  5. Though I have no issue with someone criticizing me, I will not allow a comment to attack another person a part of our community.  This includes a political debate. We can all debate while being respectful to one another. I will weigh what is legitimate criticizing and unnecessary trolling when it comes to the comments.
  6. You might forward an article that is blocked. Sometimes in a rare occasion an article will have a virus that the site will block to protect the blog.

56 thoughts on “Predictions 8-29-18

1. Many concerts coming up this coming weekend because of the holiday. Location and any visuals of the venue it will take place in? surroundings? Rock and roll hall of fame in Cleveland with the rock? Ill see what events are taking place? I believe Ohio was mentioned in one of your predictions this year with terror. I hope this can be prevented! So many of our young people go to concerts, but its always tragic anyway. Lets avert this.

How big is this concert venue where the shooting will occur ?A stadium or something like 2,000 people?

3. It would help if you could see if it was indoor or outdoors. Chicago has several venues. Garth Brooks is playing at Notre Dame’s football stadium October 20th…..

4. To kill more than Vegas, that must mean this person is using similar firepower. But I wonder if this person is able to get inside with it or if this person is shooting from outside and above the concert like in Vegas?

Can’t imagine this person getting past security in an indoor area with the type of firepower it would take to surpass the Vegas shooting and start shooting once inside. I also can’t imagine this person not getting taken down and appended by concert goers if he started shooting inside a large indoor area packed with people.

• If the weapon’s already inside, that might mean an employee or someone familiar with the area put the gun in a hiding place inside where they could grab it, but also felt fairly sure no one else would find it.

Did anyone see the film “The Interpreter”? In it, an assassin who worked as a custodian hid parts of a rifle around a building, and later an accomplice put the pieces together to assemble the weapon. Maybe something similar plays out at the shooting?

Unless the place is lax on security. I don’t know how well secured concerts are.

5. “Zero…attack…” and a fork being slammed down.
    Maybe the fork suggests the attack happens at a diner or a restaurant?

6. If I have a “knowing” about about something posted here, should I put it in the comments or email you?

7. My sister is going to 2 concerts in the coming weeks . The first is Ed Shreenan in st.louis and the other is holding Gambino in Chicago. Both big artist and locations. Either of these bring to light location information?

8. JULES, Could it be Red Rocks in Colorado? Also, Luke Bryan is playing at Wrigley field this weekend. Rock N Roll hall of fame in Ohio also has a country/rock and roll concert going on this weekend.

9. I’m going to Alaska in September on the 9th. Will be there a week. Hopefully no earthquake will happen.

10. Eric- check in on the Pacific Northwest, and specifically Idaho. The other night I was praying and started seeing images of guns and then seeing a shooting in a mall food area, “mass shooting, the worst ever” and the Pacific Northwest (I was thinking Orgeon but seeing an outline of Idaho) and hearing “tomorrow.”

I am 100% sure that the shooting at the mall food court and “tomorrow” was referencing the shooting in Florida at the shopping complex food area as it happened the next day. I may have had the location wrong. However sometimes when I pick up world events multiple events come through at the same time – especially those that are similar in nature. I could very well have just missed the location, however given you are getting this now and part of what I got was spot on to Florida I think that I may have been getting may have been two events coming through at the same time…. which leaves ‘worst mass shooting ever’ and Pacific Northwest (Oregon or Idaho?) as the past that may not have already occurred.

Also for all those out there reading this- when I got this I was praying, and it felt like I was being told to pray for it not to occur. Given that has not really come through that way for me before I am wondering if the message is that prayer can alter this event.

One last thing- if these were two separate events I think there’s a chance that the shooter tried to buy guns somewhere and was denied. When the gun imagery started I was confused because it seemed like there was something about “we’re a responsible gun seller, we’re not selling to you.” I don’t know what that part was about at all.

• There are rock concerts galore across the nation. If the mass shooting is in Oregon and outdoors, the Oregon State Fair in Salem has rock legends Steppenwolf and The Guess Who today Aug 31 2018 at 7pm.

In Chicago, Billy Joel plays at Wrigley Field on Sept 7 2018 at 7pm.
      Praying for no mass shootings anywhere.

• Nicole, thanks for sharing. I found it really interesting and your mention for prayer. I’ve heard others mention online lately they’ve been told to tell others to pray also. One was told to tell people “Pray for the Devine”. If you look up Devine one of the meanings is, “hero’s with divine powers”. I think Eric has a prediction about hero’s showing up so I just found this really interesting. Thanks again for sharing.

11. Can the Spirits narrow down to which state then city? It’s Labor Day weekend with numerous of concerts all over the nation. :/ is it inside or outside building? Praying it will be foiled. So sad….

• Eric,
        This jogged a memory about something inside..not seen,,but planted..

See.
        I had a visual of a colorful cloth covering the bomb making it unable to see with the naked eye
        From 12-16-14

• Jules104,
      Ref
      Where are the threats? “Ontario Canada, France, England, New York… go inside guns, guns

Thanks for ref:::
      I can see that ….

Not sure if you answered.

Are these shooting before the Vegas anniversary or after?

Also are these stadiums or small venues like 2,000?

• Unfortunately they have not presented a timing yet, they have in the past talked about re-showing the event a few days before it happens however I am still working on gathering details. Hopefully timing will be one of those details