Prediction: US Attacks in early July

4, 3, 2, 1, Boom! I could hear what sounded like an explosion.

Spirit is this the earthquake you are counting down to?

“Attacks!” Spirit responded

I had a visual of black dust, it looked like black pepper. Three piles of them.

I had a visual of three different locations mentioned, Vermont, New York/New Jersey, and California.

I had a visual of a movie projector then it shifted to say “Murder”

“The hero will arrive!”

There was also mention of the place ‘H’ and then they also mentioned the UK.   H could be Houston? I question if it is related or not to this entire post?

We are expecting an attack and or shooting spree 4 days from now, sometime between the 2nd and 5th.  I assumed the message would be about the predicted earthquake but instead the message shifted to attacks. We have multiple old predictions that could fit with this message of a multi level attack.

These are the old predictions that might be related, I did not copy the entire ‘old prediction’, to see the entire message click on the blue:

Could Newport beach actually be Newport Vermont?

Predictions 2-28-18“It’s not good news.. New Port Beach.. a bloody scene.. so much death.. so many lives lost.” Before the shooting there was a ‘grand opening’. Everyone was waiting with excitement.

Prediction: US Terror Attack in the NorthEast  I had a visual of a map that marked the Northeast, it looked like the Vermont area but could also be New York.   “United States.. 57.. 911.. bomb.. very soon.” —Usually when they show a number ending in 7 it’s a date, which implies the 5th. Related or not Spirit marked both the 5th and 7th.

This prediction might be related to a previous predictions:  I was standing up in the sky looking down to see a skyscraper in flames. Smoke bellowed up towards the sky. Visual of the letters ‘il’   I had a visual I was walking down a street when I saw a building explode.   I had a visual of people walking by, then an explosion throwing people across the hall. I had a visual of a sign that showed an airplane symbol, I had a visual of tracks of a subway or train.

Prediction: New York Attack   “Over there.. New York.. the rage filled one.”  Then it shifted to show different bombings in history going off. That implies a bombing in New York is coming. Then Spirit implied they predicted this before.

Prediction: Bridge Attack   “We are under attack.. bridge.. coming now.”

“Two”      “The bomb hits it on the right spot, destroying the foundation.. there was extensive planning by more than one.. two in the morning.. this is coming in a matter of days.. your bridges don’t have cobblestones.. their planning to do even more in the next day(s).”

The bridge will fall into the ocean.. on purpose.. then.. monuments to the dead.

Please prepare, please warn others, please share this post to get the word out!

58 thoughts on “Prediction: US Attacks in early July

1. 4th of July is an easy date to attack where thousands will gather to celebrate on this special day. Pray people see this message to avoid the attacks.

Also the old prediction mentioned of the Golden Bridge will be attacked several years back. Bridge fall and bodies floated….I think it’s an airplane that crashed into the bride. ..I’m not sure but could be a bombing planted on the bridge.

2. The hero will arrive? Is this hero part of the dead who has a monument built in commemoration of them after the bridge attack/collapse?

3. Newport, Vermont is right near a lake, Lake Memphremagog, so the part about “new port beach” could refer to that.

Then again, if California is marked as a possible target, it could be the Newport Beach there.

Eric,
    Could the movie-projector visual mean an attack could happen in a movie theater?

• I have friends who live about 10 miles from Newport, VT. I was there on a visit about five years ago. Newport is a fairly small town just south of the border with Canada, and most of the lake is actually in Canada. I don’t really remember a beach on the lake in Newport. There is a warf and dock for a boat that gives tours of the lake and some sailboats, etc. and a small community/conference center facing the lake. There is also a hiking path following the side of the lake in the direction of the border. We drove into Canada and around the north end of the lake one day. That part of the lake was more populus and seemed to have more resorts, etc., than the American end of the lake. Newport doesn’t really seem like the place for a dramatic attack. I hope I’m right.

• This next week is their Centennial/100 year Celebration. 6 days of events. Huge Vermont turnout to show up. 1st thru 6th. EVENTS GALORE GOING ON in Newport, VT at Prouty Beach just less than 5 miles north of the city/town.

You tell me what’s about to happen now..

Is there a way you can narrow down what kinds of places in these states could be targets–malls, airports, parades, theaters, that type of thing?

A lot of this was discussed in previous predictions months ago, but I wondered if the spirits have any ‘updated’ (for lack of a better word) information about what kind of events could be targets?

5. Hi Eric, maybe my dream of my friend’s mother with the crumbled oyster crackers all over her kitchen floor could’ve been a message of a total mess during the time of ‘firecrackers’ – we used to always go to watch the fireworks display with her on martha’s Vineyard in MA where she owned a second home. I neglected to say that I had another dream about a white box truck that was on a beach, which was full of squid and fell over onto the beach. Very odd dream, but so vivid I thought it was worth a mention. The symbols confuse me.

And, in reference to your mentioning the “H” location, I immediately think of Harvard University, often symbolized on their sweatshirts etc as a big “ H” – hope I am wrong.

• Eric…where in new zealand will the quake be? What other predictions has spirit got in store for new zealand?

• New Zealand, AU, Canada, France and Malaysia are all areas we plan to focus more attention on. The Spirits really want to push towards this site being more global and less US.

• This may seem an unlikely connection, but i saw an article earlier today about Rhode Island squid fishermen who are upset about windtowers slated to be erected in open water south of Newport. Your refrrence to squid coming near the references to Newport is probably just a coincidence, but odd nonetheless.

6. There is also a section of Jersey City, NJ called Newport. It’s right on the water of the Hudson, and on the state line between NJ and NY. It borders Manhattan. There is a small beach- Newport Sand Beach located in Newport Green Park. Newport is right next to Hoboken,NJ. The Holland Tunnel leaves NJ thru Newport, goes under the Hudson and reemerges in Manhattan just north of the World Trade Center.

• Saddly no i dont, but it isis has been too quiet and that usually means they are planning

• Yeah, I’ve felt they’ve been oddly quiet too–at least in western countries. I keep hoping it means maybe they’re not as big a threat–but I know that such rabid hatred and long-term planning doesn’t disappear overnight. As much as I hope I’m wrong, I think we haven’t seen the last of them.

I’ll never understand why they feel entitled to attack innocent people, be it in Iraq, France, or the U.S…..all because they’re not the same exact religion! And they also attack Muslims who resist them or who disagree with their extreme viewpoints.

One major thing I’ve noticed about almost all extremists–ISIS, KKK, neo-Nazis, black or white supremacists–is that they all think they’re right, and think they have a right to kill civilians.

And I think all extremists, whether they know it or not, attack civilians because they don’t really want a fair fight, they want to feel good by dominating and hurting innocent people. I hope someday the good people worldwide are able to work together to stand up to any violent groups like ISIS.

7. Eric, you might wanna look at what I posted on your Facebook Wall just now. It’s about this prediction, for Newport, Vermont.

8. Eric & swc,
    There will always be death and atrocities in life. I read
    this book: “The Afterlife of Billy Fingers”, it changed my perspective on death. A lot of people fear death and where they are going to after they die. This comes from their religious upbringing. This makes them view any death as a tragedy. This book taught me to view death and the afterlife in a positive way (as an adventure) Also it taught me to be less judgemental in life for I can never truly know another person’s path (or lessons in life). Truly inspiring, an amazing book to read. It changed my outlook on life.

9. Honestly — these predictions are so varied? incomplete? open to interpretation? that I wouldn’t know what to warn people about, other than advising them to be alert and wary as usual during a holiday week.

• Perry,
      I put it on 5-17-18 thread
      6-21-18 thread
      Spring Attack thread…
      I am happy you found this one too.
      Please, if anyone see’s a thread that it needs to go on please..do so…
      We are all working together..😁

• I hope any other attacks are also thwarted!

Just to remind everyone, be cautious this 4th of July holiday. Report unattended bags or suitcases in public areas, report intruders in airport-employee only sections and the like. Keep alert and report anyone acting suspiciously–like someone wearing a bulky coat in July, which could hide a suicide vest.

And when you’re somewhere always make note of the nearest exits just in case you need to escape quickly. (That’s a good practice for fire safety, not just shootings or bombings.)

Again, hopefully any attacks will be stopped, but it’s a better idea to prepare and never need it, than to never think about it and then not know what to do.

10. Foiled attack in Cleveland Ohio and they were planning attacks in other cities. They are not sure they caught all the people but they do have one of the guys who were planning coordinated attacks here in Cleveland at the 4th of July events. GOOD JOB FBI on thwarting attacks!! Be careful out there on the 4th everyone. Lots of events were held over last weekend too, so I hope everyone stays safe. I myself am going to stay home and read a book! LOL watch the fireworks in the distance…

11. 2 injured in shooting outside elementary school in Kansas; Suspect in custody, i wonder if this is what the prediction was about

12. Pingback: UK Nerve Poisoning | World Predictions

Ref:::4, 3, 2, 1, Boom! I could hear what sounded like an explosion.

See.
    India 🇮🇳

Explosion in India on July 05 2018 03:23 AM (UTC).

A powerful blast tore through a fireworks factory in southern India yesterday, killing nine labourers who had just reported for work, police said. The manufacturing unit in Warangal district of Telangana state burst into flames soon after the workers entered at about 11am, a local police official said. “We have counted the bodies of nine people. Four others are injured and are undergoing treatment,” police spokesman Mohana Krishna said. Images showed thick black fumes billowing out of the factory premises, with one of its gates shattered by the impact of the explosion. Firefighters battled to douse the flames and rescue those trapped, but some victims were charred beyond recognition by the time they were reached. Local media reports said the explosion was probably triggered by an electrical short circuit. Workplace accidents are common in India, thanks to poor safety standards and lax enforcement of regulations. In January, 17 workers died in a fire at a plastic manufacturing facility in New Delhi and 13 people lost their lives last November in northern Ludhiana city in a similar accident.

Missouri.
    Explosion..
    Explosion in USA on July 04 2018 04:41 AM (UTC).

One person was injured in an explosion at a Missouri fireworks warehouse Tuesday night. Fire officials say by the time they arrived on scene at the AM Pyrotechnics plant in Pleasant Hope, it was engulfed in flames, and multiple explosions could be heard inside. The company is a fireworks wholesale retailer and provide pyrotechnics for big fireworks shows. Officials say one person was trapped inside the building… But she was quickly rescued and taken to the hospital with serious injuries. Fire officials say approximately 80 to 90 firefighters are on the scene battling the fire. The cause of the explosion is under investigation.

15. Eric,SWC,
    Explosion..
    Vietnam 🇻🇳
    8 arrested..for bomb blast..
    Excerpt..
    July 5 (UPI) — Vietnam’s police have arrested eight people for the bombing of a police station in June.

Local newspaper Tuổi Trẻ reported Thursday the eight suspects were detained for a “terrorist bombing” that occurred in Ho Chi Minh City.
    ——-

16. Eric can you ask Spirit if these attacks are related to Russia and their attempt to take over the US from within? There are other psychics picking up that Trump amongst many others in the US are traitors committing treason. That it’s a lot worse than most can imagine. One saw a “storm” coming for the US in 2-3 weeks and that we should be prepared. (It reminded me of your old prediction for a storm coming for the Capital/US) Something Putin would initiate trying to scare people when he realizes his plans aren’t going to come to fruition.
    I’m just a bit worried there are a lot of people who are going to be harmed or worse due to Putin/Trump and these traitors reactions the more they start to get exposed and desperate.

Ref::I had a visual of a movie projector then it shifted to say “Murder”

See.
    California,Bakersfield..

Mass shooting..

A gunman in Bakersfield Wednesday evening fatally shot six people – including himself and his wife – in an incident authorities have described as a “mass shooting,” the Bakersfield Californian reported.

18. Eric regarding the active duty troops being sent to the US/Mexico border. I’ve been getting a really bad feeling about what the real reason is they are being sent down there…other then fear mongering for political purposes. Almost as if someone doesn’t want them ready if needed elsewhere. I can’t seem to shake this feeling. Now on the news I’ve heard that there are some in the Pentagon who are worried about how this will affect real military readiness. Something just doesn’t seem right. Has Spirit mentioned anything about the troops being sent there?