Germany Terror Attack

This tragic prediction has happened. Please pray for the people of Germany.

Spirit again mixed up Germany and Belgium, keep in mind they use the colors of the country. I cannot emphasis enough to get the word out of the other predictions that talk about a US and UK terror attack. The US attack is expected in December. It must be altered.

Predictions 5-28-16  I had a visual of the center of Europe colored red. Multiple nations where covered.

I had a visual of  a black spider with a fat belly crawling towards me.

Predictions on 12-22-15  “Eric the prediction about killing, the truck, is about to happen.. now.”– Spirits Voice

Prediction: A list of Terror Related Attacks    Here is the list of predictions we are still concerned about. Remember the message warned us that we would have two different groups of terror related attacks, the first predicted in late September and the other in December, so some of these events might not happen now. However the battleship attack, the base attack, and the airplane hijacking are expected soon.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions 2016, psychic world events, psychic world predictions, pychic predictions, terror attack, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Germany Terror Attack

1. Laurence says:

Just noticed nearly a year ago today that the spirit originally predicted this but they did use the words ‘happening now’ any reason why they would say that when it’s a year down the line ?

2. Linda Blair says:

Nine people killed and several injured…a man is in custody…tragic

3. Dana Kelly says:

My daughter had a nightmare of a big spider at the same time as this was happening. Wasn’t surprised to wake up and hear of this 😦

4. Linda Blair says:

Eric, today we have Germany, Turkey and Switzerland being attacked…is this considered multi level attacks that you posted or are the attacks primarily in the USA?

5. Meg says:

Yes, like Pete mentioned there was also Zurich today. And Jordan. Even despite almost 1,000 people being detained in just the past week alone who all had terrorist ties. Its sickening.

6. Eric, do you think perhaps all of these attacks are tied together…coordinated?

7. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Updated information on victims..12 dead..48 injured..

8. Karben says:

Did anyone see the confession on Twitter from the Mayor of New York, Rudy Giuliani? He has spilled the beans regarding “Pizzagate” and what is really going on in Washington, DC.
    may be one of your predictions regarding disclosure. Pray for him and his safety.

• Tot says:

It was fake apparently. We cannot possibly know what is real news and what is fake news anymore. It is crazy!

• Karben says:

I doubt that it was fake. I read some of his twitter comments. The only thing that confuses me is why now and why Rudy Giuliani decided to spill the beans.

• Karben says:

This was posted on 11/11/16…”There is an epic bombshell coming, other bombshells follow, the US politics continue.. disarray.. topsy turvy”

What Rudy Giuliani said on Twitter was about Washington DC and the powerful people there. He said Fox News cancelled his interview. Everything he said I’ve been reading about for months now.

• Sara says:

Agreed! It’s so easy to get confused by the news–everyone’s spreading rumors, people accuse each other of fake news or biased reporting all the time. I’m really not trusting any news sources much anymore…I keep wondering whether the news-stations only show articles that make their opinions look right, or twist or omit what people say.

They have freedom of speech, of course; I just wish they’d use it wisely!

Since emotional stuff “sells”, the media tends to focus on that rather than logical arguments…for example, people are eager to read about two celebrities punching each other, as opposed to reading about them having a civil debate. Sadly, this means people are inundated with highly-charged stories, and calmer more logical stories are overlooked. And this makes everyone more anxious.

• Francine says:

There doesn’t appear to be anything of the sort on Giuliani’s Twitter feed, either in his regular tweets or in his responses to others.

• Tot says:

It is fake

• Luna tic says:

Hello SWC, It was a fake twitter account. Rudy Giuliani did not send the tweets, just someone with a similar looking account. They have been shut down. Snopes and Factcheck.org are good sources to check news stories. Run “fake news sites” through a search engine and you will see sites that look like they are legitimate but have strange extensions like “.co”. Use the 5 W’s and 1 H method and look for 3 other sources to verify your news. We are in a new era of information and many sites just don’t subscribe to journalism ethics and anyone can post on Twitter. Hope this helps. On the plus side, I just met a student studying for her degree in journalism and there is hope for the future.

• Karben says:

Luna tic – This all sounds great except calling Snopes a good source to check news stories. That is not the case. Hard to know what is really going on because CNN, CBS, FOX news, etc. are fake news. They will call truth lies.

9. peggy9cats says:

May God out all the slime from our government! Anyone hurting children is diabolical and God willing, will be exposed and punished to fullest extent of the law.

10. Carolyn says:

Explosion in Mexico City tonight in a fireworks market. 60 people injured. I have no idea if this is terrorist-related or not.

11. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,

12. Deborah says:

Yesterday I had a dream about a grey wolf, a red fox and a bear. I also remember about saving silver, gold and honey. But I don’t remember why, maybe having to do something with the economy because this morning I had dream about buying stocks and I’m not into the stock market. However, I just had to urge to google the national animals and I’m not sure if I’m right but the grey wolf represents Turkey, red fox the U.K. And the bear Russia. Hopefully, I’m wrong but can this be related to terrorist attacks or something?

13. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,

German terrorist…shot and killed in Milan ,Italy…