Predictions 6-10-18

I had a visual of an entire town under water. There was debris in multiple places floating along. You could see houses partially under water.

“Japan”   “7 00”

I believe they are implying ‘July’ with the number ‘7’. I always assumed it was Tsunami but with Hurricane season now here, its possible they are predicting a massive Typhoon. Either way Japan has one massive flood coming.  The last message is most likely a reference to another prediction:  Predictions 5-23-18 Japan Earthquake/Tsunami

“Texas” I had a visual of someone shooting people. There where holes in multiple places implying a massive shooting spree.

Is this the prediction about the worst mass shooting in US history?Predictions 2-28-18

Between the US holiday, when things are either going up or being taken down, an attack in the North East, at a sports event.  I had a visual of bleachers. People were screaming, in one part of the visual it looked like a shooting spree, but there was also an implication of an explosive device.

Sounds like days before or after July 4th.

This is most likely the Washington prediction: Predictions 5-26-18

29 thoughts on “Predictions 6-10-18

Do you think the shooting spree in today’s prediction is related to this one, that you posted a few days ago?
    “I had a visual of a young man with a semi automatic weapon with the look of rage in his face, then I heard voices in the background talking about snacks. Then the visual shifted to show 31.
    It’s possible that the ‘snack’ conversations are a reference to a school sports game.”

Could that prediction and today’s mean the same event?

2. Could the “between the US holiday” actually be “between the US holidays”? Like between Thanksgiving and Christmas? I only ask because things could be “taken down” after Thanksgiving while Christmas things are “going up” afterwards.

3. Beyoncé and Jay Z will be doing a summer tour at many of the sports stadiums.

Kenny Chesney is as well.

4. Reblogged this on melbrake and commented:
    Eric, I hope that all is well. First, thank you for this information. Because I was racking my brain. June 09, 2018- my dream was about cars, houses and people were underwater. That next morning I drove to the beach and I was very aware of the water, and raising water levels (although, the seas were calm). Also, a Eagle bird was connected with the location of the flooding, but thanks for the confirmation.

Do you have a theory as to where in the northeast the attack happens, which state, or whether it’s in a major city or not?

6. Eric,SWC,
    Ref:: had a visual of an entire town under water. There was debris in multiple places floating along. You could see houses partially under water.

Mexico 🇲🇽
    Guadalajara..
    Flash floods. Leave areas under 13 ft of water..

7. 7-4-14 : also mentions benches in a
    stadium, explosion and bleachers.
    2-10-14 : mentions around the time
    of the dance when fireworks run ,after it all closes up.
    Crowded area. Northeast. Fireworks
    4-28-16 : mentions bleachers.
    1-25-14: mentions fireworks.
    Also the number 27 amd 27th comes up a few times.
    And there is an old prediction about a vlyball game amd about two metal poled amd a ball rolling.