Predictions 5-26-18

I had a visual of the words “Washington” written on a wooden plaque. Then it shifted to show a long legged spider crawling by.

Spiders represent sinister acts, sounds like terrorist.

I had a visual of two Thrones one with a crown and the other with the necklace of a princess sitting on the seat of the throne.

This implies a shift to who is sitting on the throne. Its unclear which country they are referring too.

I had a visual of a train on its side, the train had derailed.

33 thoughts on “Predictions 5-26-18

1. Eric, the space needle in Seattle has just reopened after being closed for renovation for a year. Also the Mariners have 10 series of home games.
    Not sure if spirit was referring to Washington State or DC.

2. I honestly believe that the Queen and Prince Philip will be moving on very soon – when one goes, the other won’t be around for long. Very long bonded couples often go in quick succession.

On a slightly disturbing note, I understand that ‘neckless’ means necklace and is probably an innocent typo, but a macabre detail of The Wedding was that it took place on the anniversary of Anne Boleyn’s execution. ‘I have only a little neck.’

I have seen other predictive videos regarding the wedding that see a great loss tied in with the newlywed story.

Do you think the spider/terrorism prediction today is related to the one you posted on 5-16-18?

I’ve posted the older prediction below:
    Terrorism is back! One after another: I had a visual of Moscow. Spirit is pointing to Russia as one of the locations.
    I had a visual of a Spider crawling on someone’s face, then another crawling. “Terrorism is making its resurgence.
    In 15 to 20 minutes. That’s points to the 31st – 2nd.

4. The crown to the necklace could mean a monarchy, but it also symbolizes leadership.
    Perhaps it might mean that there will be a political transition from a man to a woman.

Maybe the derailed train represents someone’s political career or a nation.

Kim Jung Un’s wife, aunt and sister have prominent roles in the leadership of NK.
    Maybe Rocket Man is going to meet his demise prematurely.

5. Eric I’ve noticed other psychics mentioning they see a lot of major changes coming over the next few months for the US, having to do with our politics, big business, the corruption that’s gone on for a very very long time eventually leading to a lot of indictments. Could it have to do with that? They all basically seem to say the same thing which I’m finding really interesting. I do feel like I’m watching an inevitable train wreck lately when it comes to our government. Though I guess it could literally be a train wreck. Could the sinister acts come from within and not be terrorists?

• Jules, I’ve heard the same thing. Just today, a pyschic said she heard June 17th. Eric said something about the 15th. which is close. Fingers crossed.

• Eric I know Spirits don’t want questions but I’m so worried about these missing 1500 children. There is a psychic who mentioned she got they are in the Midwest but it’s almost like a prison camp, (an internment camp, like what we did to the Japanese people not so long ago)….they are keeping these kids at. She saw 4,5,6 year old kids. Really young kids where this place (or places) is not set up to care for them properly. The people who work there are forced to sign gag orders. Has Spirit seen this? I’m so angry at our government and sad about what’s going on lately. Where is the humanity? I don’t care about how they came in over the border. We as Americans should not be treating children this way or any other people this way. Can you ask Spirit if there really are these lost missing children being held in the Midwest and where exactly? I’m worried our government will try to cover it all up. Praying for all of these children and the Mothers.🙏🏻❤️🌟

• As usual the trump administration claims they have no fault😡 I will present it to them but as you know they are practicing there new way of making predictions

6. Perhaps it could be Queen Elizabeth and prince Phillips passing on then give the authority to next queen and king. …is it William and Kate but can’t be Charles with Camilla??

• Charles is next in line but there is some discussion that Camilla, now a duchess, would take the title Princess Consort, not Queen Consort, due to her past with Charles while he was married to Diana. It’s believed the public will not accept her as queen and that William and Harry will (and can) block the title. She is also not the mother of the next in succession from Charles (William) so that complicates her title as well.

7. Hi. You have been talking about the decease of a king or queen in Japan. Don’t you think the event predicted is related to the family of emperor Akihito?

Akihito was born on December 23, 1933 and with his wife, the empress Michiko, are still alive. Their only daughter is the youngest one, princess Sayako, who renounced her imperial privileges because of her marriage to a commoner (is that the word?).

If it’s not about her, we could consider the daughters of her brothers, including the only daughter of the heir. In that case, the crown of the vision belongs to the heir.

It is interesting to know that Akihito will abdicate to the throne on April 30, 2019.

One question: How did you know that the necklace belongs to a princess? A voice told it?

Greetings from Chile

8. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY! 🇺🇸❤️🌟
    I hope everyone here in the USA has a wonderful and safe day.
    Remembering those who have given their All. 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

9. Maybe i spoke to soon and this is about the queen of Holland and her sister taking her own life yesterday. Just implying that someone close to the crown. She hung herself, so maybe that is why the necklace?

10. Pingback: Predictions 6-10-18 | World Predictions