Predictions 4-15-18

I had a visual I was walking on a desert road. Then it shifted to show the ground shake.

“Earthquake.. the damage extensive.”

The implication was India or an area around India.

“Foiled..  failed.. the threat squashed.”

It looks like a prediction made by them will happily be foiled.

I had a visual of a vehicle turned over by a body of water, then it shifted to show a green and red flag.

My first thought was Italy, but then I was reminded there are several nations with those colors.

I had a visual I was up very high in the sky looking down at a shooting spree unfold.

I need to get details.

I asked Spirit about these attacks again, they pointed to the North East US again and made a point to focus on that first.

This in many ways implies that a multi level attack is not immediate. However there is a concern in the North East US.

48 thoughts on “Predictions 4-15-18

1. Eric, The Boston Marathon is tomorrow, Monday the 16th. Could it be that or do you feel it is more for the New York, Penn or DC area maybe?

Any idea what kind of attack we’re looking at in the Northeast? Is it the New York attack that you predicted recently, or another one?

I’m a bit confused by all the predictions, one about a New York attack, another a possible spring attack, and then today’s northeast prediction.

Are these all separate events, or are the Northeast, New York, and spring attack the same thing?

3. Hi Eric and SWC,
    Wednesday April 25th 2018 is the 3 year anniversary of the 4/25/15 earthquake in Nepal A magnitude 7.8 earthquake strikes Nepal and causes 8,857 deaths[26][27] in Nepal, 130 in India,[28] 27 in China[29] and 4 in Bangladesh[30] with a total of 9,018 deaths.

Notes on 10-14-14 “Earthquake.. wed.. 1 left.. over 500 losses.. North California, San Francisco area.. such horror” — Spirits Voice
    I had a visual of people gathered together, then the ground shook and people began to scatter in different directions, people stumbled on each other and you could hear screaming. (Are they saying Wednesday?)

4/28/2012 Prediction 17: The Bridge Attack
    In regards to an airplane(s), a bridge, and the body of water below, fear sweeps the United States. The Bridge on the west coast of the United States is being destroyed. All around the anniversary. –25

Prediction: San Francisco / San Jose Earthquake Coming Soon
    9/4/2017 Prediction“Earthquake in San Francisco.. very large.. damaging” Spirit has shifted back and forth from San Francisco and San Jose.
    I had a visual of older buildings that were demolished. Spirit made it sound very large
    When Spirit? Now.
    In one message they talked about the number 4

https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/12/04/prediction-earthquake-coming-soon/ also seen to resonate the same messages.

Could the anniversary be for Nepal/India and the quake coming up be for California. Just wondering.

4. FYI. The pain is unbearable from my lowerback shoulder, to my left arm and neck. Neasau and miserably. It grew much worst yesterday and today. I remember someone had rhe pains around the same time as me. Please let me.know if you have the pains now. Thanks.

• Lossie,
      Maybe you should see a doctor. It’s possible your back hurting is related to physical issues, like a strained muscle or pinched nerve.
      Or have you seen a correlation between your pains and other events happening?

• Yes, it’s occurred when I have extremely for days or a week then the huge quake or mega volcano erupted. My body is extremely sensitive to the earth energies.

5. Eric, wondering if this news story relates to any of your predictions. Explosions in aircraft seemed to feature in a few of your predictions from memory:

“One person is dead and seven are injured after a US passenger plane was forced to make an emergency landing when part of its left engine exploded, damaging a window.
    Witnesses said a woman was partially sucked through the broken window before she was able to be pulled back into the Southwest Airlines plane.
    The aircraft was flying from New York to Dallas with 143 passengers and five crew onboard when it was forced to land at Philadelphia International Airport on Wednesday morning (AEDT) when an engine exploded.”

6. Erich and SWC, I’m not liking what I’m seeing now with earthquake live map. These past 4 hours, the quakes in California are lesser and quieter which is unusual at this time. May want to buckle up as the big one coming up anytime now up to 3 days. It may or may not be California but anywhere on this planet is ready for a mega one either quake or volcano about to erupt. I just know from observing the patterns before the big one hits but it’s tricky not knowing which or where it will happen. It’s not looking good now.

7. It appears the prediction about Trump blocking sanctions on Russia has occurred, though I don’t think they’ve made it official. Wonder what to expect with the upcoming summit with NK?

8. Pingback: Predictions 5-2-18 Earthquake | World Predictions

9. Pingback: Iran Earthquake | World Predictions

Ref;;; this post..“Foiled.. failed.. the threat squashed.”
    Russia 🇷🇺
    Terror attack foiled..WWII memorial march..

Excerpt..
    Deputy Foreign Minister Oleg Syromolotov said in an interview with the Tass news agency on Friday that several terror groups in western Siberia had stockpiled weapons for the attack. Twenty people have been detained and 17 homes were searched as part of the investigation, he said.

The announcement came as Russia is gearing up to host the World Cup next month.

11. Pingback: Texas School Shooting | World Predictions