U.S. Coalition Strike Syria

This prediction has happened. I have included this old prediction during the elections that predicted the rise of the cold war. According to BBC: “The UN’s secretary general has said the Cold War is “back with a vengeance”.

My own opinion: When Spirit predicted this entire event on the 1st I could not believe Al Assad would attack his own people again including innocent children. Children! Yet seven days later this horror began to unfold. The very last message in this list of predictions has not happened,  in my opinion Al Assad’s departure is the only welcome message in this entire reprehensible act.

Predictions 4-1-18  “Nerve agent.. 150.. so evil.. poisoning”   Perhaps Al Assad and Syria again?

Cold war:   Predictions 12-12-16     “The first bombshell is coming soon.. Trump..  what starts off as a small issue grows and grows.. fraud.. fraud.. fraud.. back channel deals.. Zero then five” “Wait.. Wait”   There is an epic bombshell coming, other bombshells follow, the US politics continue.. disarray.. topsy turvy   Russia.. back door deals.. tape-taps.. the strain between the US and Russia mounts so bad that a new cold war is inevitable.” – Spirits Voice

Predictions 4-9-18  “They will strike”  I had a visual of a demon dressed in a suit sitting in a room, you could hear bombs drawing closer and closer.

Notes on 5-18-13   The Butcher Al Assad.. kills on an unprecedented scale.. poison plagues Syria.. death to anything in its path.. A coalition forms no longer asking for permission.. bombs begin to fall.. soon afterwards the Al Assad regime falls.

42 thoughts on “U.S. Coalition Strike Syria

1. Amen Eric! Russian embassy says coalition actions will not go without consequences….saying it falls on Washington, London and Paris. There’s your answer folks! Certainly the Russian people are not supporting the dropping of chemicals on weak, poor citizens….children….BABIES?!! Come on people….we are talking about Sarin gas here!! Not tossing a bean bag. I challenge anyone on this site to look up side effects of Sarin gas. Would you like to suffer in such a manner?! Prayers out to the middle east region of the world. Sending love and light.

2. Eric SWC
    all I want to say is ..
    My heart love and light surround the people and children of Syria ..It goes beyond words .
    Assad is on his way out ..
    may the people feel some relief when he does .but its a long road back ..I only hope they can feel our love. .and obtain as much help as humanly and spiritually possible in the aftermath .
    💓

3. The Syrian leader Assad is propagating unspeakable horrors against his people.& I can hardly bear to think of it. I’m non violent but Assad must be stopped somehow & I pray that he’s captured soon.

Eric, the spirits spoke of a Cold War which I assume you mean is between Russia and the USA. I hope Trump is helping Syria, and there’s nothing fraudulent going on behind the scenes.

Trump seems ready to fire Rosenstein now that his misdeeds are being exposed, so maybe he will fire Mueller as in your prediction that “ Bob” leaves. I really hope spirit will give you more
    Clarity over how this will play out at some point. No matter what happens I feel optimistic that all will be well in the end.

• Thanks, I thought it was a present day refererence. The future makes sense, especially as the truth unfolds. The majority of us are already outraged by Russia now, but in our current political climate it’s being denied by many.

4. It’s hard to know what is really happening. The Republicans have always been about oil. Folks from Syria have sent messages that this is not actually going on. Lord knows what we’re in for with this president.

• Spirits said Assad would do exactly what he did. I believe the spirits know what they are talking about so I don’t believe that this isnt actually going on.

5. Praying for Syria and for those who are forced to live under this oppressive regime and tyrannical leader Assad. Sending light and love to them all. Praying that the light will eliminate the darkness and topple all the tyrants of this world who choose chaos and death and to serve only themselves.🙏🏻❤️🌟

6. The real scary thing is the part where Assad falling and Damascus being destroyed is prophecy. If you believe in that sort of thing, soon after, Israel will be nearly destroyed, and the gog (Russia) will destroy mystery Babylon. Most people who look into it think mystery Babylon is America because it describes the Statue of Liberty in detail.

7. Eric, SWC, this is very confusing. Who is telling the truth? Look at pic of large crowd of Syrians waving flags the day after launched. I’m little lost here as I sensed as what if it’s misleading or.manipulation of the situation to ask for first move like a chess game. Such a mess not knowing whose side is speaking in truth.

8. America and others were far too late to help Syrians 7 years ago. Today, Syrians said it’s not enough with last night bombing result.

So we should have act long time ago to prevent these monster evildoers.

• Thanks for all the research lossie2020. I just don’t trust a lot of what the leaders in power are saying anymore. I think there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes then any of us know about, deals being made, scheming… and not in the best interest of the people. I do think that Syria was hit and it will make a dent to those suffering. I wish more had been done a long time ago. It’s horrible what’s going on with Assad and the chemical weapons and his killing so many Syrians especially the children who are innocent in this whole war. I’ve read Assad is just a means for Putin…strategizing on how he can get back on top of the rubbish heap again.
      Sometimes it feels like greed and corruption have taken over the leaders and higher ups in this world and people and our planet have become statistics to them. It’s all about power, who has the most and their power plays to get or stay on top. It does make me wonder what is truth and what is not. It’s good I’m sure that more and more of us are questioning what’s being put out there as the truth by our leaders and higher ups, the news media, etc. And time will tell the truth I hope and pray. Sooner would be best.🙏🏻🌟😉 I do know the light will overcome all of that darkness and I’m really glad we have the Spirits and Eric to help us sift through all the chaos going on for now. Thanks again for all of those links lossie. I like to read both sides of the story also. Blessings.