Predictions 4-9-18

“They will strike”

I had a visual of a demon dressed in a suit sitting in a room, you could hear bombs drawing closer and closer.

That has to be the US striking Syria. They implied this is happening now

” Bombing.. on a bus”

“Accident” I had a visual of flashing red lights an emergency was unfolding.

Spirit first showed a nuclear power plant but then the visual shifted to an oil rig. Something was about to explode.

48 thoughts on “Predictions 4-9-18

• Yes, the timing is unclear, the initial implications was a few decades from now but in another message they implied half a decade. In the coming days I will be posting a message that briefly talks about this future war, it’s lead by the most evil man in all of history.

Was the demon in a suit a representation of Assad? Maybe it means he’ll finally be taken out of power.

If he does, I hope the Syrian people get a much better, safer, more peaceful life than they’ve had the last few years. Especially for the children’s sake.

• Yes they have shown Al Assad as a demon before. My assumption was that unlike the previous bombing from the US this one hits closer to his residence. However another way to look at it is a symbolic message that his end draws closer and closer. I am hoping that it is the latter of the two assumptions.

2. The tweet Trump sent out today which appears to be critical of Putin didn’t feel sincere…maybe an attempt to be appropriate.

Eric, if you don’t want new subjects raised until you bring up the topic, please let me know. I don’t want to hyjack a thread, I just want to let those who are as obsessed as I am with Trump & justice know that Micheal Cohens office was raided this morning by the FBI. It feels as if Mueller is closing in on Trump and his associates.

3. Tammy Duckworth Becomes First Sitting U.S. Senator to Give Birth.

Not sure if this has to do with the baby prediction, though if I remember it had to do with someone inside the White House.

And was the Trump Tower fire in NYC one of the predictions? I think the building fire prediction had to do with Chicago.

Is the concert massacre a phone bomb or a shooting.I saw someone holding a phone and then chaos.

5. Eric, wondering when it may be the time we need to prepared ourselves financial such as food price may go skyrocket and the house hold with electricity? I won’t be surprised if electricity and food wiped out due to heavy ashes far away from supervolcano. Not sure which will erupt. But just in case we save up $$ and dry food when haverst wiped out from ashes and polluted land water. I’d rather die quickly then suffer with long slow dying from starve and with nothing to live on.

Thanks for all you do.

• Hi jules, I saw this as well, so tragic,. Found that the plane was a Russian built IL -76 transport plane and had 30 passengers who were getting treatment in Algerian hospitals due to the conflict, The Polisario Front, the movement fighting for Western Saharan independence from Morocco,
      This resonates with the 4/1/16 Predictions which mentions the number 76 and hospital, the 12/4/15 Predictions which mentions a Russian plane crash and also the the 9/22/17 Predictions which references “Visual of the letters ‘il’
      I found that the US Terror Attack Predictions has the reference to NY NJ building and Bellview and wonder if that is the prediction we are trying to reference to the Trump building fire. Not sure though. But found a story yesterday that in NJ, 15 students and teachers escaped a 2nd floor inferno with the help of good samaritans https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/update-girls-jump-drop-balcony-escape-dance-studio-fire-n864336.
      I hope this is food for thought.

• Luna tic Wow! Great researching there. It seems to fit. It could be references to the Trump Tower. The fire in NJ. I’m really glad others were proactive and paying attention and all those girls and adults got out.
        I also wondered about the “Wednesday…chasing France…insult to injury.” On the Vehicle Attack Prediction. Only because if you read the link I added it talks about how the people of Algeria reverred their Military and with the heavy loss of soldiers it will shake Algeria to its core. How The National Liberation Army grew out of the forces which freed Algeria from French Colonial rule. And this crash happened on their Wednesday.
        Thanks for all the info and food for thought Luna tic.

6. Still think Assad ,Trump or Putin could be the next Antichrist and this will bring about end of the world if Trump strikes with missiles.

7. Pingback: Syria Chemical Attack, Nerve Agent | World Predictions