Predictions 12-22-17

In; 6,5,4,3,2,1, now. Hundreds of people. Violence on a epic scale.

This post was made at 2am the 19th. Which puts this countdown in or around the 26th.

Are they again talking about the Airplane attack which is marked sometime around the 25th its remark is epically dark, perhaps a message of multiple attacks. We also now have the evacuation of the Dallas Airport that happened today, is that a precursor message and not the actual location?  Prediction: Airplane Attack P2   Prediction: Airplane Attack Coming Soon

The two different factions violently treating each other, their going to war. Bombing.. so many bombs.

The implication was Israel.

Earthquake.. large one strikes China.

Later from the sky I had a visual of New Zealand.

I need to ask for the details but considering we were just talking about earthquakes I have to assume their refocusing on New Zealand.

Bombing in 5.. so bloody, so brutal.

Either the individual had Pakistan ties or the bombing is in Pakistan.

The timing of this bombing is the 24th, it too was written on Tuesday.

An epidemic will spread quickly in the US, with nothing to contain it.

Spirit wrote the word ‘Comet’

Perhaps a reference to another old prediction.

I had a visual of an underground subway or train station. I was standing by a set of stairs where people were walking down to get to the subway. I was standing in a downtown like area. In the vision the entrance way turned black. Just as several people raced down the stairs there was a large explosion and the stairs filled with smoke. I could hear screams echoing in the distance. Then the visual shifted to show an image of the “mayflower” ship.

Are they saying May. Another interpretation is the ‘old ships’ could be a reference to an old famous port that is marked by attacks, like Boston.

Also has the Alaskan volcano happened. But not in Alaska? It unfolded in its neighboring location of Russia, I say this because in the visual it was massive, just huge. The Russian eruption was historical in size: Predictions 6-3-17

I am determined to clarify the message they gave in this post and I am running out of time.

73 thoughts on “Predictions 12-22-17

1. Hi Aric im from Israel about your message
    Regard to israel

Do you mean the Israely and the Palestain?
    And the bomb mean suicide terrorist??

2. The Mayflower ship landed in Cape Cod; maybe the visual means a subway there could be attacked.

Since terrorism looks likely to increase, some advice for everyone:
    –Alert police if you see unattended luggage in public places
    –Alert police if suspicious people are sneaking around airports or trains or subways
    –When out in public, make note of exits in case of emergency.
    –Tell police if you overhear a threat of any kind, in real life or online.
    –Learn self-defense and how to survive shootings or bombings.
    –Learn medical techniques.
    –Stay calm, but stay alert.

3. Just saw this now, a planned Christmas terror in San Franciso act had been thwarted.

• Thank goodness that was foiled!

Still, we should stay alert. Other plans could be in progress, and considering Eric’s sense of dark predictions around the 25th, caution isn’t a bad idea.

4. Sounds like the chosen one riding 4 horses or the four winds of israel, michael gabriel uriel and raphael and sandelphon metatron have said goodbye to the past along with others such as ancient of days,jesus etc… who wants to go to a land were war has not stopped since the beginning of time. May the Lord find the terror suspects and point them out a bring them to higher authorities. A complete mess made by men. The seal of love and life is coming. Give while you still can to those that need it most. Good thoughts deeds and words. Action is required. If you have no money time is just as important.

5. Are the comet and the epidemic related to each other or are they separate events?
    Comets can be seen by everyone on Earth…generally speaking. And they move extremely fast. So, maybe the epidemic will spread extremely fast and afflict everyone on Earth as opposed to a local area. Just an idea.

Thanks for your blog Eric, Merry Christmas.

Do you still sense evil in Las Vegas.

I had someone tell me they are going there for a weekend trip.I got chills…

7. Has the Ohio school shooting been postponed? I thought the countdown was suppose to end before Christmas.

8. Eric could you please describe the stairs in the subway prediction for me? I am taking the Time in Boston this weekend and want to stay safe. Unlike many other cities and their train stops, Each one in Boston is pretty unique with their surroundings and the stairs/platforms themselves are easy to single out.

9. Eric, SWC,
    Pennsylvania…Philadelphia.l
    Acts of terror.
    Excerpt
    Federal authorities are investigating after a Pennsylvania man with ties to the Middle East opened fire on police officers in three different locations in the state’s capital on Friday afternoon. Dauphin County District Attorney Ed Marsico said it remains under investigation whether the shootings were acts of terror.

10. To you Eric and your family, and to all that visit here, I hope you have a very Peaceful, enjoyable and uneventful Christmas. And Eric, I hope your healing increases dramatically for this coming year. Sadly, I think we’re in for a tough one and are going to need you in full strength. Pete

11. I wonder whether the foiled attack in San Francisco is related to this older prediction: “ The Bridge will collapse
    People very badly hurt.. Gay.. How can they be so cruel.. its beyond approach.
    SF
    Around 30” – Spirits Voice”

39 is “around 30” and from a Google map there is a bridge near by (also could a pier be viewed like a bridge that is over water and would collapse?).

12. Hi Eric,

Do you have anymore information on the airplane attack? Perhaps heard of a specific location recently? Or have a feeling about it?

13. Swc
    Its christmas Eve in Australia .
    I would like to extend all my very best wishes love and light to all of you ..may you live in peace safety and surrounded by love this coming year .
    My prayers and thoughts are with you all.
    blessings 🎅💖🎁🎄🌟