Predictions 6-3-17

With a heavy heart I have to report that we are working on predicting three other terror attacks around the same time, two dated around the 27th, and a third unconfirmed for the 28th of June. I am working on the details now and will post it in the coming days.

“Whisper to everyone.. Whisper to everyone.” A message from Spirit to you. Now is the time to share these messages, the predictions that just happened, the predictions I am making now, so that we can do everything in our power to alter the predictions that are coming at the end of the month. Its time we strike back at these nightmares, help us make other aware and just maybe we can hinder one of these nightmares.

“Charge.. Charger! Someone slammed him on the floor.. 7.”

“The old prediction has come full circle.”

I had a visual of 1 to 3 people loading guns and walking quickly on a street. In the vision they oddly wore black Hijabs with orange shirts. (This was given to me this morning so I question whether or not this is London?)

Is there a woman in the mix? Is the orange a reference to prison?

Is 7 a date or countdown?

Now the question is which “charge’ prediction are they referring to? Only one set comes to mind, however I posted that it happened already with the car crashing into pedestrians in New York? I could have been wrong then? The previous predictions:

Predictions 4-9-17  7 then 15   “Bad News.. the spider is in New York.”   (That implies the 15th or a countdown)  I had a visual of bodies laying on the ground. There was what I believe an airport tower in the background. I also heard a popping noise, gunfire? Later they would show a Buffalo.

Predictions 1-5-16   “15.. targeted.. lockdown”   “Charge!”   The implication was that someone might tackle a gunman, or attack the gunman directly. That is probably the football helmet reference.

Predictions for 1-3-16   I had a visual of a very large group of people gathering together for a run or walk. Then it switched to a scene of horror, people where laying on the ground injured and deceased, several people where upset holding each other. Then the visual switched again and I watched a TV being turned on to a commercial that showed two football helmets coming together, with the familiar football song playing in the background. Then the visual switched again and the word “New” was written. (I believe it was meant for a location like New York)

Other predictions coming:

Assassination attempt.. Putin.. loyalties now in question.

I had a visual of Clarence Thomas sitting in a chair and then he was gone.

Conspiracy.. money exchanges hands.. put into business .. from one hand to another.. Russia.. while the white house looks on.

Collaboration confirmed the cat has left the bag

I had a visual of this massive amount of bellowing smoke from a volcano. There was a specific threat to the boats or ships down below.

The implication was Alaska.

“Solution to the nightmare? Compassion is the only way forward.”

51 thoughts on “Predictions 6-3-17

1. Eric
    Hi .
    Orange and black according to this article below represents Halloween to Muslims

Orange Jack o lantern and Black The night

There is also a tv show called orange is new black where a muslum character in it wears orange prison shirt and black hijab
    so yes orange coukd be representative of prison …

• The Cebu CPDRC Prison is whom I immediately thought of. They were once made popular by viral videos of choreographed dances put on by the prisoners. There has recently been a travel advisory issued for this region due to increased terrorist activity.

2. Oh Eric how unfortunate that you had to see all of this, so much bad in the world. May we have the ability to spread the word and change the outcomes of at least one of these.

3. This is a long-shot theory on the “charger” clue….but maybe the prediction means someone will hide a bomb or weapon in some kind of charger, like a phone charger or whatever.

I don’t know much about electronics, but in 2010 I remember hearing that terrorists nearly succeeded in detonating airplane bombs that had been hidden in printers being shipped.

Security experts have been warning lately that terrorists might smuggle bombs on board in laptops–why not some kind of charger? I don’t know if this idea has merit, but I thought I’d throw it out there. It’s something to be alert for.

• A Charger is also a model of car. I believe it’s a Dodge, and given that there have been a lot of car/van/truck’s running over people, that might be connected as well.

4. 5/13/17 you predicted: “During the dark hour in the nation when consoling is needed the president delivers the opposite with a message that is self serving.”
    As I read the Twitter responses of all the world leaders sending comfort and sympathy to London, I was struck by Trump’s Tweet response lacking sympathy and raising the travel ban. I immediately thought of this prediction.

• I agree. His other self-serving tweets concerned gun control, spreading alarm, and ranting about political correctness. Compassion definitely is key to this solution — hopefully one of the “major changes” to come on our planet involve greater compassion and inclusiveness as a whole.

• Totally agree re compassion. Compassion is what is missing in all of this. It’s the common thread. As much I am against the terrorists, I do wonder about their life path that led to this hate, did they suffer , etc and were denied compassion themselves and then basically pass it on.

• nbh,
      I also agree, we need compassion. Violence can definitely be a cycle.

But one thing about the terrorists that I can’t understand is that many of them weren’t oppressed or anything–many had good educations, loving families, good jobs, and seemed to get along with their neighbors. They lived normal lives.

So I can’t understand how, if they weren’t suffering any worse than anyone else, how they could have changed so much.
      I mean, one year they were normal people. Then they, I don’t know, read propaganda or whatever, and then they’re traveling to Iraq to massacre Yazidis, or bomb people in a concert.

Sometimes people do act violently because they were hurt….but that doesn’t explain the others, the people who come from stable backgrounds but throw it all away for a chance to hurt other people…..not just terrorists, this can apply to anyone. Is it human nature? Sometimes I wonder just what kind of species we all are.

Then again, there are also tons of stories about people helping each other and saving lives, so that’s hopefully more a part of our nature than the other stuff.

• I hear what you’re saying, it is hard to understand. I have been assuming that the terrorists are using cult techniques to swing people — maybe they’ve somehow convinced them this is right. The other day I heard them describe the terrorists as part of a violent religious cult and I think they are right — this seems to have the earmarkings of cult behavior. Also, if they have relatives in Syria, Libya, etc, they may have extended family members who have been by all the bombings and attacks. It’s truly hard to know.

In the short time I’ve been following Eric I have to say it’s obvious his gift is the real thing and if Spirit is saying we need compassion for our fellow man I’m inclined to listen. I am still blown away by the UK attack descriptions particularly with the Borrow Mark (Bourough Market) hit. That is really so close.

• I too have wondered this, but there’s may be some similar answers if you look at some who join gangs, some from great families, some looking for “family”. If you look back in time to Charles Manson his followers some were uneducated,
        In to drugs, while others held college degrees and were from good families. I suspect many times it’s either trying to find like minded people or a place to fit in. Once there they are willing to do whatever everyone else does so they don’t lose their place in a group they feel accepted by. That’s as far as I have come to anything that I can wrap my mind around.

5. If the attackers of these 3 predictions are jihadists, the last week of Ramadan is considered the most holy—this would fit if extremists are planning attacks around that time. (Ramadan ends June 25th.)

• Thanks for the reminder. I live about a mile away from a stadium that another psychic has predicted will be hit by 3 airplanes from a nearby airport. Sometimes I just forget to be alert, I’m so oblivious as I go through life looking at my phone, listening to music, etc.

• Oh how horrible. How exactly did the stampede start? The article I read made it sound like a large bang started it.

• Yes, it’s a little unclear… but it seems to be as though there was some sort of bang or firecracker and someone yelled “bomba!” or “è un attentato!” which mean bomb or it’s an attack (as in terrorist). They had arrested 2 people and interrogated them for 10 hours. One news outlet is reporting that one of them admitted to causing the panic and another say that they just said that it was confusing and that someone did something stupid but they had nothing to do with it.

• Fact :

Predictions :

1) Predictions 1-5-16 “15.. targeted.. lockdown” “Charge!” The implication was that someone might tackle a gunman, or attack the gunman directly. That is probably the football helmet reference.

2) Predictions for 1-3-16 I had a visual of a very large group of people gathering together for a run or walk. Then it switched to a scene of horror, people where laying on the ground injured and deceased, several people where upset holding each other. Then the visual switched again and I watched a TV being turned on to a commercial that showed two football helmets coming together, with the familiar football song playing in the background. Then the visual switched again and the word “New” was written. (I believe it was meant for a location like New York)

3) In the prediction posted on 1-4-16 shown below, the football game is used as an event that is happening around the same time as the attack. It is my opinion that the game is not the target. They are only using this game as a reference point to describe the time frame of these attacks, just as they used the number 2 as a reference point to describe February.
      * https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/02/04/predictions-2-4-17/

These predictions can evoke this event close to the attack of the white van in London.
      But, I do not believe it.

• Rather, I believe that it concerns the predictions of multiple attacks in the USA simultaneously. In a marathon in Boston, on a train, around a football game … etc.

Predictions 2-14-16 “Daesh (ISIS) in New York.. attacking multiple locations.. on a Sunday or Monday the plans set.. when football would normally be played. Such a horrible nightmare, like a war zone” – Spirits Voice

• Predictions 1-31-17 “An attack on the US.” Spirit showed both the US and the UK. “Around Football.” “Cancel it” I had a visual of a subway arriving, the doors opened, I felt a chill afterwards. I had a visual of a ship at a great distance in flames with massive smoke surrounding it. I had a visual of a sidewalk with blood on it. I had a visual of airplanes on a tarmac.

Predictions 6-16-16 “Next.. Next.. again.. 3 attacks back to back”
        Such a vicious cycle again and again.
        France, the UK, the US, all will be hit very soon”
        “In the US.. San Diego.. its the military base that will be attacked”
        >This prediction was mentioned in the attack on the Louvre.
        *https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/02/03/louvre-attack-foiled/

Recent predictions:
        three other terror attacks around the same time
        *https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/06/03/predictions-6-3-17/

Three terror attacks coming.
        *https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/05/24/predictions-5-24-17/

>>>>>
        These predictions show that multiple attacks in the US follow attacks in the UK.
        Will there be an attack in France soon then in the United Kingdom and finally a series of terrorist attacks in the USA ?

hypothesis :
        Three terror attacks coming. : France, UK, USA

3 attacks back to back + three other terror attacks around the same time
        = Triple terrorist attacks in the US?

6. The San Diego Chargers are the team to Los Angeles for the 2017-18 season. Unsure if that has anything to do with the prediction.

7. Hi Eric and Spirit, been a while since you both predicted a deadly storm for Australia ( refer to the prediction on the 24th of May….. any updates on this?…… and also….if it is true……,is it going to hit the EAST or WEST of the Country?….. after all, if it’s true, we need to be prepared with as much time as possible,

Thanks and Best Wishes,

Adrian.

8. Could the orange shirts be a reference to guns and gun violence in general? June 2nd was National Gun Violence Awareness Day where people wear orange. June 21st is National Ask Day. This is a day where caretakers, pediatricians etc ask whether there is an unlocked gun in the house of a child trying to keep kids safe and make parents aware that they need to lock up their guns. Also orange is what hunters wear to be seen by other hunters out in the woods.
    It also brought to mind the old prediction of oranges in cups, “arranged” attacks?

9. BBC is reporting that three men dressed as woman in Hijabs attacked the Iranian Parlamemt. It was claimed by ISIS. 12 so far killed.

• This event ties in perfectly with your prediction: I had a visual of 1 to 3 people loading guns and walking quickly on a street. In the vision they oddly wore black Hijabs with orange shirts. (This was given to me this morning so I question whether or not this is London?)
        Is 7 a date or countdown?- 7 was obviously a date- today in June 7