Mike Flynn Wearing a Wire?

Though this prediction is unconfirmed as fact, I wanted to share what the news has been reporting. The Predictions:

Predictions 11-21-17 “I am Finally Back”   “Oh how dire.. time is short..  time is running out.. another bombshell” then the visual shifted, I heard voices in the background, the voices where not Spirit, it seemed as if I was listening in on a conversation, here is what I heard:

You where wearing a wire right?

Yeah.

Good lets talk about the last things that was said.

Though there is not much of a message here, the implication is that someone has been recording conversations. This in turn leads to another bombshell.  My guess is they are talking about the old prediction last year in December regarding Trump because of the verbiage ‘another bombshell’.

Predictions 12-12-16     “The first bombshell is coming soon.. Trump..  what starts off as a small issue grows and grows.. fraud.. fraud.. fraud.. back channel deals.. Zero then five”  — Spirits Voice

“Wait.. Wait”   There is an epic bombshell coming, other bombshells follow, the US politics continue.. disarray.. topsy turvy   Russia.. back door deals.. tape-taps.. the strain between the US and Russia mounts so bad that a new cold war is inevitable.” – Spirits Voice

Predictions 9-14-17   President.. someone tapped (taped) it.. Who tapped it! He is showing shade in the conversation, very bad words, Obama a target of the verbiage.

The Guardian Reported on December 3rd: “Was Michael Flynn asked to wear a wire in Mueller hunt for evidence on Russia? The least-noticed sentence in Michael Flynn’s plea agreement with special counsel Robert Mueller may also be the most important one.

Section eight of the deal reached by Donald Trump’s former national security adviser in the inquiry into Russian meddling in the US election is entitled “cooperation”. It specifies that as well as answering questions and submitting to government-administered polygraph tests, Flynn’s cooperation “may include … participating in covert law enforcement activities”.”

Quoted by: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/03/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-mueller-russia

29 thoughts on “Mike Flynn Wearing a Wire?

1. When he was leaving the building last week,it looked like he was wearing a bulletproof vest as he got in the SUV.

2. The plot thickens. Very interesting. Thought it was Papa until this. If true, I can definitely see this being the reason that leads Trump to firing Mueller.

• I love when history repeats itself! Firing Mueller would definitely speed up the impeachment process!!! 👍🎉👏🏻🎉

• Good to have you back Eric. So glad your feeling better. Please take good care of yourself do you can get to full recovery.
        All this insane stuff with Trump is so worrisome. I pray everyday that he is exposed to everyone for who he really is. Do you have any timeline on when he will be gone? Will we be able to recover from all the damage and hate he has caused? Oh, and please tell me that Pence won’t be President! The

• Oh my gosh! I just read my comment. Sorry about the mistakes. My beautiful 10 month old 80 lb lab was trying to get my attention!! Anyway. Stay well Eric. We appreciate you so much!

• Too late for Trump to fire Mueller when he’s got everything on tape. I see Trump gone from the WH before years end or shortly thereafter if that is the case.

• Trina – I guess it will depend on what exactly they have on him that can be proven.

• I doubt it if Trump ever will resign or get impeach. He is a tough fighter just like he did all the way till he won the elections. Loser is not an option to him. It set in his mind frame. So again I won’t be surprised if he ever resign. However he worked hard daily unlike any other president I ever seen..I meant just about every single day. He is a hard worker.

• Resignation might be a way for Trump to claim victory. He has made his bankruptcies look like wins. This could be the same thing. However, Most people, myself included, will not see it that way.

3. Makes me wonder if this is all related to Obama/ Clinton and Trump continues to come up because he is in the W.H. now. I’m thinking this may have nothing to do with Trump. Just my oppinion.

• lossie2020 Mueller is a hard worker. Trump works hard at golf and has always been known as a conman trying to stiff someone. Truth will prevail. He said it himself, just tell them anything, if you say it, they will believe it.

• I believe Mueller is a hard worker too as well as everyone in the WH seats. There is no doubt about that. I wish I could be inside the WH to see it for myself instead of what’s the rumors say about them.

I don’t trust rumors or gossip. Cuz We don’t get the detailed info and only abbreviation on daily reports.

It’s been such a long day and I’m exhausted. I’m off to bed. Good night everyone. ♡

4. I feel like a hostage. I wake up every day looking for escape. I am hanging on every word that has anything to do with getting rid of the cancer in our government.

5. Although I do think Trump has mental illness, I also think his strange behavior & comments are intentional, to prove that he’s not mentally competent to stand trial. I can’t wait to watch the movie someday, I love a good happy ending.

6. Thank you Eric. 😮 Fascinating stuff! Today we learned that Mueller has Trumps financial info from that German Bank so maybe that’s another bombshell. Could someone tell me what zero then five means? I’m guessing it means there will be five bombshells. I’m praying for your complete recovery Eric.

7. Wait!!! ….Eric and SWC…..I just remember the older post that said something about the huge or large hole in the sand. Is this related to Trump with Mueller that has the financial info. Just wondering…

8. Embassy move to Jerusalem reminds me of a prior prediction. Can’t remember it but I am pretty sure it wasn’t a good prediction.