Mexico Earthquake 7.1

Please pray for the safety of all those in Mexico.

A Major quake on the right date and right time, but location is wrong?  I need to ask them if there is still another quake coming. In fairness to Spirit they said San Josey, and did not mention California

NOW.. the countdown is reaching zero. I had a visual I was in a hospital and while doctors treated patients everything began to shake violently. People began to scream. ‘It will move the land’. I had a visual of the number zero in big bold print.

Then they wrote San Josey, they also said it’s lunch time. They also showed the number 76.

After a wave of small quakes the large one follows.

Both today and the 19th are marked. They implied it would be tragic.

Not sure what lunch time means. In all the predictions they have shifted from San Francisco and San Jose, with the addition of the letter y I believe they are implying it’s around San Jose, around San Francisco. The old predictions below pointed to a timeframe ‘around’ the 19th, I will try to verify that tonight.

118 thoughts on “Mexico Earthquake 7.1

1. Maybe the number 76 could refer to the magnitude of two separate quakes…the Mexico quake today, which was 7.1, and a second quake that could be somewhere in the 6-pointer range.

2. Just out of curiosity, why do you think adding “y” makes California’s San Jose more likely?

3. Eric, SWC,
    Excerpt..
    The 7.1 earthquake was too far from the larger quake 11 days ago to be an aftershock and appears to be a separate and unrelated event, said U.S. Geological Survey seismologist Paul Earle. The epicenters of the two quakes are 650 kilometers apart and most aftershocks are within 100 kilometers, Earle said.

Tuesday’s quake was at a known tectonic fault, but not at the edges of two moving plates, like many strong earthquakes, Earle said. This fault was inside the Cocos plate, which about 300 kilometers further east slips under the North American plate. As that happens, there is a “pulling apart motion” of the plates, he said.

Side note…
    Previous eq that happened 11 days ago had 32 ft lateral movement NW..
    This eq could be result…(my opinion.also possible due its depth..Earth movement could impact CA..( my opinion) not finished…

• hi jules104
      i saw that too. very strange same
      day same place. also in one of the
      earthquake posts it referenced 1907
      and that was also a mexico earthquake which i think was
      a clue to the location of the
      last one in mexico on sept 8.
      oct 17 will be the anniversary of san francisco
      earthquake of 1985.
      and hway 25 runs thru the area
      that was hit. there was a post that mentioned the 25 would be liost. do u think if we
      bactrack the 1980’s eathhquake
      patterns it will give us a hint to the
      location/ timing of the next one?
      🌷Mari

4. Praying for everyone affected in Mexico and for those who are injured and have lost loved ones. Hoping they can get to those under the rubble in time. 🌟🙏🏻

5. LO pongo ene spañol disculpen. Yo vivo como a una hora y media del epicentro. se sintio muy fuerte fue trepinatorio, cuando es el epicentro en ese lugar aprximado hace mucho daño a Puebla y la Cd de mexico. En Puebla hay un hopsital que estan evacuando no se si será eso lo que querían decir los espiritus (el hospital de San Alejandro) el almuerzo, será la hora en la que fue<? a la 1:15 mas o menos. Ya hablan en las notixcias de 80 muertos entre los lugares que mas se sintió. hay en puebla un bachiller que se cayó y los estudiabntes estan atrapados dentro. orar para que los puedan sacar facilmente. y sin perdidas.

6. Does it every bother you when you know something is going to occur and there is nothing you can do about it, except wait and see what happens?

Thanks for your blog Eric

• YES! It is the worst part of what I do, to witness it as a visual, feeling helpless, and then to see it in real time, it makes my heart drop. There is a flip side. I can get emotional when I hear the drummer boy Christmas song. It reminds me of my life. A simple ordinary man who has the privilege of playing his drums for something so much greater than himself.

• Wow, Eric! So we’ll put – apt metaphor, too! I now will think of this when I have premonition dreams that bother me. I will picture you as the drummer boy as well. Peace.

7. I don’t have most of my satellite TV channels yet after Hurricane Irma, so I have to watch BBC TV. There was a phone interview just now with an editor of The Wall Street Journal who is currently based in Mexico City. He just stated, ” It was Lunchtime when the earthquake struck.” Then the news reporter in London a few moments later also used the word “Lunchtime.” The prediction information via spirit and Eric is impressive.

8. The EQ damage footage shown on TV really fits exactly what you described for San Jose. Even the lunch warning was on point. I hope this is the one predicted and that another isn’t coming for San Jose CA.

These disasters one right after another are kind of overwhelming. I’m praying hard for all concerned and lifting them up on online prayer request websites.

Btw, I said this also in the Hurricane Maria thread but they are warning that the narrow strong hurricane is going to produce some of worst damage ever seen where it hits. Pls everyone lift these ppl up in whatever form of worship or prayer you follow.

Blessings and protection to all concerned.

9. The new hurricane is a CAT 5 just like the last one.
    Irma was the first CAT 5 hurricane in 20 years or so.
    I wonder when twas the last time we had 2 CAT 5’s in one year?

10. SWC
    Prayers love and light to Peoples of Mexico City
    Our thoughts and hearts are with you
    Horrific
    I agree with Jules and Star48
    This could result in more activity further North ..
    be vigilant Blessings

11. What about the hospital that was shaking violently? Eric was right on spot for lunch time. It occurred about 1pm..

12. I feel really bad, setting myself the task of Dutchsinse monitor but only picking out the California part of his forecast so I missed this one (Although Eric thought it was Cali too). I don’t have a very good record helping out here, now I feel like I’ve messed up again. When I get some time I’ll try and catch up with his report on the Mexico quake and see what he foresees.

• OK luckily I clicked directly on the section of the update with the info. A further quake is expected in Mexico in the Baja / Gulf of Mexico area in the upper 5 to lower 6 range.

Still waiting for the 5-5.5 off NW U.S. coast, which will set things off again.

13. Eric! You blow my mind! This is absolutely horrible. I wish I could help the people suffering it breaks my heart seeing the footage and photos. Those poor babes at the primary school it’s so so sad. You’re accuracy though! WOOOW!!!

14. Eric, I fear the GOP will pass its terrible health bill…in March you predicted this and we thought it might be the first time it was voted down but it is back. Any update? will the protests etc make a difference? Thanks.

• Unfortunately right now they aren’t taking questions, too many major events around the corner. However this is very important to a great deal of people, I will present it to them.

• Certainly not a priority with the natural disasters we have now and coming, but somehow lack of healthcare does feel like a disaster too!

• IMO, if it does pass it’ll probably be around until the ‘military one’ leaves office after 8+ years since he will be a Republican. After that, due to the changing demographic in this country, I believe the adults — now the youth in this country — will move to a universal healthcare system like Europe and Canada. Based on how progressive the upcoming youth are in this country, I wouldn’t be surprised if our way of governing is completely altered in a way that Sanders, like it or not, had pushed for in 2016.

• Karen,
      For what it’s worth, Trump has a lot of push-back from people on both sides over the healthcare bill….even many Republicans have decided not to support it, amidst pressure from their constituents.

Personally, I think the government’s got enough on their plate right now, I don’t see Congress passing a healthcare bill that’d be sure to open a massive can of worms.

• It’s true that the Graham-Cassidy bill says insurance comps. can’t deny based on preexisting conditions; however, it also does away with Obamacare regulations preventing insurance comps. from charging you whatever they want if you do have a preexisting condition. So under this bill, health insurance companies are expected to raise your premiums if you have a preexisting condition. And the unfortunate reality is that they can consider anything to be a preexisting condition.
      There’s also a tiny clause that Senator Cassidy put in it that says “if a state applies for a waiver” . . . there shouldn’t be an “if “with a preexisting condition, IMO. So let’s say you live in a state that doesn’t apply for a waiver, preexisting conditions by definition are not covered then. So if they’re then not applying for the waiver and the preexisting condition isn’t covered, or even if they do apply for it, there’s still a period of time where they wouldn’t be covered.
      The scale of coverage is also entirely different by state. For example, depending on the state where you live, people previously covered by Obamacare may not be covered at the same extent as they once were before. Senator Cassidy also claims this will lower premiums yet has nothing to base his claim on since he hasn’t even allowed the CBO to do an analysis on it. So we really don’t know how much worse the bill could be compared to Trumpcare since the CBO is not being afforded the opportunity to give a proper analysis of what’s actually in it since it’s essentially being rammed through congress.

15. It’s Thurs morn 21st here in Aussie. Woke to the news of big earthquakes:
    Vanuatu 6.4 3 hrs ago.
    Japan 6.1 6 hrs ago.
    Lots of 4 to 5 in and around the southern Pacific Rim, particularly New Guinea to our north.
    There was a 6.1 off the south of New Zealand around 21 hours ago.
    …..and it’s the new moon just starting. Watch out folks, this will be big I believe.

• I don’t think any major thing would happen on Sept 23rd? For 2 things: nothing happened on new year eve on January 1, 2000. Remember about the midnight may be the end of the world. Another thing is the Maya calendar of December 12, 2012. Nothing happened. When I hear about this Sept 23rd. I choose not to believe as it didn’t happened in the past events. Not trying to be mean but is it seriously going to happen on Sept 23rd? Have not heard any prediction by eric about this. Has he?

• Those dates you mentioned triggered major leaps in awakening among millions of people. It wasn’t about the end of the world but a new gear shift in consciousness. Think of how the sixties totally changed the way people viewed the old social rules, saw the environment, civil rights, etc. These big dates push the evolution of group consciousness forward. It doesn’t happen to every single person, but these sea changes have been real, I’ve been following them for years, and they don’t seem apparent until you stand back and look at the overall picture. One of these big dates was the Equinox in 2015. Ask any awake European if anything significant occurred around that time. What was in the news, what came to a head? Europe changed forever. (I’m not going to discuss it here, but it was cataclysmic) This stuff is real.

Just to use one of your examples, What happened from 1999 and the dawn of the Millennium? The Internet took off, exponentially. It has changed the world. From Wikipedia:

“Historically, the dot-com boom [of 1999-2001] can be seen as similar to a number of other technology-inspired booms of the past including railroads in the 1840s, automobiles in the early 20th century, radio in the 1920s, television in the 1940s, transistor electronics in the 1950s, computer time-sharing in the 1960s, and home computers and biotechnology in the 1980s.”

The mess of hurricanes, fires, and earthquakes happening in recent weeks fit exactly with the current gear change and were predicted (including by me, on this site), triggered by that huge eclipse in August, which is ongoing with another landmark wave happening at the Equinox. These events will change consciousness in millions of people, wake them up, force them to look at how they’ve been living and thinking, changing their lives. People can have sudden internal changes, but there are external changes too, which affect people internally.The internal changes mould future external changes. Things get stirred up and the world as we know it changes. It all looks tragic and negative right now, but positive changes are manifesting too, which won’t be obvious until we look back and can see it all clearly.

People said the morning after the ‘Great American Eclipse’ ‘well, nothing happened, what a load of rubbish’. Now look at the Americas since that date. Nothing happened?

I’m sorry for the essay but this stuff is real.

Warmth and regards to anyone caught up in events, hang in there, better times will come.

• BeachHut, I agree with you. People are being awaken. Maybe not the recent events awaken some, but another will. We are in it all together.

• Yes people are being awakened but unfortunately many in a very negative way. I still see so much selfishness and greed in this world not to mention just plain ignorance. I live in a large metro area where high crime rates, murders, robberies, road rage and drugs are daily news. It can easily harden a person. Social media and the internet has many benefits to get the good word out but can also influence people to lean the wrong way. One single comment or post can cause a domino effect that starts riots. I wish we could do more to change for the better so we can live in a safer world.

16. Hello Eric, you previously predicted ” “To the people of San Pablo” … “A massive earthquake is coming, 100s will pass” …” https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/04/18/predictions-4-18-16/ — The earthquake in Mexico was in the area of Oaxaca, which is where the city of San Pablo Huixtepec is as well as San Francisco del Mar Viejo – as others had said above – as well as in the area of Puebla. It is also the 32nd anniversary of the Puebla earthquake.. possibly could be heard/interpreted as Pablo? Also, sadly the death toll has now risen to 225…. In one prediction you spoke about the earthquake and further down about a shooting and said ” “This happens again.” Then they said ‘Anniversary or University.’ the verbiage was very faint.” ” .. It seems in reference to the shooting in the post but could this have been related to the earthquake that you were speaking about earlier in the post? Just a thought… https://worldwidepredictions.com/2017/09/04/prediction-san-francisco-san-jose-earthquake-coming-soon/

• Yes I believe your right. Keep in mind these messages are spoken so I could be easily misspelling the name of Pablo. I made the error of thinking there talk of San Francisco could only mean California not knowing other possibilities.

17. I just wanted to mention something that I have been thinking about for a couple of weeks now. I know that ‘0’ is the number you use for completion/now but I noticed the Spirit uses the number 7 a lot and I heard that in the bible the number 7 means completion. I found this and I thought that you may find it interesting:

“The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 7:

Used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone), the number 7 is the foundation of God’s word. If we include with this count how many times ‘sevenfold’ (6) and ‘seventh’ (119) is used, our total jumps to 860 references.

Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God’s creation of all things. According to Jewish tradition, the creation of Adam occurred on October 7th, 3761 B.C. (or the first day of Tishri, which is the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar). The word ‘created’ is used 7 times describing God’s creative work (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27 three times; 2:3; 2:4). There are 7 days in a week and God’s Sabbath is on the 7th day.

The Bible, as a whole, was originally divided into 7 major divisions. They are 1) the Law; 2) the Prophets; 3) the Writings, or Psalms; 4) the Gospels and Acts; 5) the General Epistles; 6) the Epistles of Paul; and 7) the book of Revelation. The total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or 7 x 7, demonstrating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.

Appearances of the number seven:

There are at least seven men in the Old Testament who are specifically mentioned as a man of God. They are Moses (Joshua 14:6), David (2Chronicles 8:14), Samuel (1Samuel 9:6, 14), Shemaiah (1Kings 12:22), Elijah (1Kings 17:18), Elisha (2Kings 5:8) and Igdaliah (Jeremiah 35:4).

In the book of Hebrews, written by the apostle Paul, he uses seven titles to refer to Christ. The titles are ‘Heir of all things’ (Hebrews 1:2), ‘Captain of our salvation’ (2:10), ‘Apostle’ (3:1), ‘Author of salvation’ (5:9), ‘Forerunner’ (6:20), ‘High Priest’ (10:21) and the ‘Author and finisher of our faith’ (12:2).”

18. Did San Jose ever have anything to do with this earthquake since they mentioned it specifically to you?

19. Estaba staba buscando la trayectoria del huracan María veo qye hoy atravesó puré rico y recorde lo que dijeron los espiritus:después de que el huracan golpee puerto rico habrá un terremoto en san jose y se oyó la cancion de California. Creo que se referian a María María María Irma. Y acerca del desastre en la Florida rambuen creo que srra este huracán. La gente mo cree que vaya para alla y les va a dar chacia la Florida y de repente se va a ir para allá y les va a dar con todo

20. También este no fue el terremoto pues por donde fue el epicentro mo hay pueblis o ciudades llamadas san jose. Se refieren a otro terremoto. Dan muchas pustas de que es en California para que no sea ahí.

21. Brittany, Don’t forget that the progressive generation born after WWII still makes up a huge portion of the population and who were among the huge MAJORITY of voters who did NOT vote for the republicans. Also, please be aware that every generation has had MANY “progressive” thinkers, activists, VOTERS! It didn’t start with ‘all’ the young kids of today and it won’t end with them, either.

22. Brittany, I want to clarify that my comment (above) is specifically referring to this last election which was a STOLEN election — due to a number of dirty tricks which are still in play and will be in play next time. I do hope this helps you feel a little better about our collective situation.

• It concerns me, too. If no aftershocks within a 12-hour period, it’s probably a foreshock. I noticed that was true with the Fukushima quake.

• Hi, Elaine,

Did you see the diagrams on the earthquake ..
      .take a check..I hope the article explains it for you..

No the depth does not matter regarding aftershocks..

• I’m not sure you are right. I have seen multiple seismologists say the opposite. They are all routinely saying that deep earthquakes like this that are also not at plate boundaries like this one generally don’t have many or any aftershocks. I’m no specialist, just repeating what I have been hearing. Bill Nye was just on TV saying the same thing.

23. Eric I’m. It sure if anyone added this already. There were a total of 25 lost in the school in Mexico, 21 children and four teachers. Could this be related to the “the 25 will be lost to this” in the same prediction with the “anniversary”?
    This is all so very sad. Praying for all those in Mexico and especially for those who lost their loved ones. 🙏🏻🌟Praying they are able to find more under the rubble before it’s too late.

24. This will sound ignorant, but I don’t know much about quakes….why is everyone so worried that there haven’t been many aftershocks? Does not having aftershocks make it more likely a big quake would strike?

• Sara,
      no you are not ..
      When the first eq happened there was a 32ft lateral movement..
      NW. And SE…that movement needs to be released..
      With the 7.1 the question prof are asking did it compensate for some of that movement or is it building..?

25. Eric, sWC

Entire towns flattened.

Excerpt..
    “In Puebla state, authorities have declared a state of “extraordinary emergency” in 112 municipalities – equivalent to 51% of the region.

At least 1,700 homes have been declared uninhabitable and should be demolished over coming months, according to the state governor. The number could well rise after experts finish more exhaustive inspections.”

26. FYI: San Jose del Cabo, Mexico had a 5.5 at 5:33 (UTC) time today. No aftershocks (that is 2.5+) as of yet.