Predictions 4-30-17

“The evil is coming.. soon”

I had a visual of food being cooked on a stove. Perhaps a reference to ‘its cooking.. its coming.’

I had a visual of several people in line (a reference to waiting) boarding an airplane.

I had a visual of multiple bombings happen. Some where small while others were large.

“Saudi Arabia under threat.. the US will need to send its forces to help.”

“A new breed of terrorist rise, in Persia, in the gulf, calculated, cunning and very effective.”

Just like they predicted the rise of ISIS they now predict a new group rising out of the gulf region.

Then Spirit shifted to another area of the world, an Asian country surrounded by water, then I watched a large explosion by a water front. The fire was a massive inferno.

“In about a half of a month, the US goes to war.”

“Trump will now be exposed.. the truth now out.”

On a good note; I had a visual of the white house, then a lady who was pregnant walked by. Someone in the white house is having a baby.

Sorry for my absence, I have unfortunately had a rough ride with life right now.

For those of you who have received readings from me can you please respond to ‘Steve’ who wrote a comment under ‘personal readings’ asking for testimonials. Please make the comment under ‘personal readings’. I am not one who normally ask for testimonials because I find it showy and the Spirits insist on acting in a humble fashion. However I have been asked a few times now, so if you could please help with that I would be thankful. Please make comments here: https://worldwidepredictions.com/personal-readings/

161 thoughts on “Predictions 4-30-17

1. Oh, Eric, this sounds like WW111. This is all very intense and feels like terrible things are about to happen…we all knew something was coming sooner or later….Will share this on my page…thank you

• I’m wondering if the war is related to the visual of an Asian country with a “large explosion by a water front.” My guess would be North Korea, considering the tensions with them lately.
      Political affiliations aside, the idea of Kim Jong Un being able to eventually lob nuclear weapons into America is scary…

I don’t want us to go to war, but nor do I think we should wait until he succeeds in being able to deliver ICBMs here. If he does, then people will ask “Why didn’t we do anything sooner?”
      I don’t think there’s going to be any ideal solution unless KJU decides to stop threatening us and South Korea and Japan. But he’s been raised to think he;s a god, and while he may be intelligent, he can still be crazy enough to do something stupid.

I just hope any conflict with North Korea will be resolved quickly–preferably preventing a worse war, and maybe even freeing North Koreans from Kim Jog Un. I wish he’d change his ways for the better and free the North Koreans himself, but I suspect we’ll have to fight KJU sooner or later.

Anyway Linda, I agree things seem tense. I’m hoping it won’t be WWIII, though…it might not be as widespread as that. Even China’s president seems to be siding with the rest of the world, not North Korea. That’s good.

• You really need to stop being so afraid! Enjoy life, yes there are very terrible things going on but there are 100X as many good things happening in this world. Step back a while and just enjoy Gods great creations, then come back without fear.

• Sometimes it’s hard not to be afraid. Some people, like me, have anxiety/stress issues and it’s not a question of choosing to be afraid or not–biologically, these disorders cause a lot of fear and anxiety, and even with treatment it is sometimes hard to manage.

I agree that there are good things in the world, and we should try to enjoy them. But keep in mind that for some people, it’s not a question of willpower, but coping with very real anxiety/PTSD/OCD issues.

• Hi Sara, I’m very familiar with PTSD, I’m a 20 year vet, and the horrors that I’ve seen will never leave me. But I’ve also witnessed God’s love and through that love I believe we can conquer all. That’s what I’m trying to share here. If you focus on the good when you are at your lowest God will lift you up. If you dwell on the evil you will always be afraid. That process has helped me through a lot. I’m just putting it out there for Linda to try.

2. Sorry to keep posting so much, I just wanted to remind everyone of things to do to prepare for emergencies, since this prediction mentioned bombings as well as war.

–Keep an eye out for suspicious packages and unattended suitcases and backpacks.
    –In active shooter situations, first try to flee the area where it’s happening. If you can’t safely flee, shelter in place, shut off your cell phone, and stay quiet. If you cannot flee or hide, fight back using any object as a weapon. Fighting back dramatically increases your chances of surviving if you are cornered.
    –Alert authorities if you seen people in areas they shouldn’t be–in employees only areas of airports, for example. Or people who seem to be scoping out or taking photos of potential targets–schools, gov buildings, religious buildings, etc.
    –Alert authorities if you hear anyone make a threat.
    –If one of your neighbors seems to be getting a lot of suspicious packages and furtive visitors, you might want to tell police about it.
    –If a bomb goes off anywhere near you, duck down behind something that will shelter you, and then try to escape the immediate area.
    –Look up (on gov websites/survival websites) what sorts of things you might want to have on hand at home in an emergency–food, water, medical supplies, clothing.

Those are some ideas anyway.

3. Hope you’re not going through what I’ve just been through Eric. On the 3rd April I stumbled on some uneven ground at my place, fell heavily and cracked the top of my femur. Not a good idea at 70. Today being four weeks since then I’m starting to access my Internet. Still got a long way to go but at least I’m mobile again. Hope your situation much better and please keep up Their Good Work. Pete

• You were spot on re cyclone Debbie that basically hit the entire east Australian coast line at the end of March. I commented that it wasn’t that severe, but it swung back onto the coast and the devastation right down to Sydney was pretty enormous. Again keep up the good work. Pete

• Thank you Sara. I was extremely lucky to have been found. I was flown by helicopter to our nearest Base hospital and they did an excellent job. Didn’t cost me a penny, thanks to our free hospital/medical system.

4. Pete, sorry to hear about the accident. But, am glad you are coming along much better. So glad that the medical care system fulfilled its obligations for you, too! Get well!

5. Hope you (eric ) gets better. This time is rough affected by planets alignment. Hang tight and things get better.

I had a dream last week as there was tons of military planes . People were wondering what’s the heck going on and hidinh out of fear but no attack yet.

This May 13th will be the 100 anniversary since mother Mary visited 3 children in Fatima. She warned us to be careful with nuclear bomb and WWIII. Hope it will be foiled. Keep praying. ….mother Mary says praying is powerful and helps to reverse.

Peace unto earth.

• Mary,
      Weird that you had this dream.
      Within the past two weeks I had a similar one.
      Only, I was in high school and the power went out, as well as radio and TV and phones. Some of it started working again, enough that we could figure out something major was happening someplace. Kids were lined up, taking turns to try and call home with the few working phones. Me and another girl were trying to make sense of the TV, which was glitched and unreliable.
      In the dream, North Korea seemed to be involved, but I couldn’t rule out terrorism either. Oddly, the girl I was sitting next to was worried about a brother in Wales, due to some report of violence there.
      The dream made no sense, but your dream kind of reminded me of it.

6. Wow, Eric I hope you and Pete both make it through these trying times in life. I pray for things to settle down and for healing.
    I had a few questions,, the US and war, is it an actual war or metaphorically speaking war within itself because Trump will be found out?
    Will the new terror group be the ones who will do the bombing and the attack in Saudi Arabia?
    Just trying to figure out if any of these are connected or completely separate predictions.
    While what you do is very important, please take time for yourself, we will still be here when you are able to continue.
    Pete take care of yourself as well. There’s a reason you were found and are still here.

7. Best wishes and I hope things get better with both Eric and Pete Medium, take time to rest and recoup, peace and light to you both!!

8. How long is half a month, approximately, to us Earth-bound sorts, since we are not on the same calendar as those up above us?

9. Eric today al qaida of yeman released new warning of to attack USA .at same tommorow is Osama date dead may 2 .2011 .yu old prediction al qaida of yeman attack USA .ithink all this have links .aqap also will attack saudia arabia and gulf state is .some news said .aqap will grow day by day .aqap is al Qaeda of yeman .worse then isis .evry time al Qaeda will carry out big attacks .like subways and airports .other prediction I think will link north Korea .

10. in history Isis have not power to carry out subways and airports attacks .ithink aqap will carry out this attacks in USA .pray today new warning release aqap .in Osama dead adivosry .tommorow.

11. When reading your predictions, many things seem like the kind of symbolism that is in dreams. The pregnant woman you saw walking past the White House, in dream symbolism a new baby represents something new coming. It is not a literal baby. If Trump is indeed going to be exposed, then it would make sense that something new is going to happen at the White House. Like a new baby it is something that has not been there before.

12. I heard on various news outlets that ISIS and Al Qaeda seem to be talking about joining forces–who knows if that would hold, though. If it did, it sure wouldn’t be good.

I also read somewhere that, after a several year “hiatus”, experts are getting a lot more worried about airplane attacks again. Right after 9/11 the new policies pretty much kept everyone safe, but terrorists have since adapted somewhat…that fits with Eric’s airplane prediction.

• I believe it’s literal mainly because it was intertwined with the other predictions about Trump and Russia. Intertwining predictions is becoming very common but there is a small possibility it’s symbolic to the scandal “carrying on a life of its own”

13. There’s been a stabbing attack at UT Austin, a college. One person is dead, three injured, and one man was arrested. New York Daily News and a few others have a photograph of the suspect being arrested.

I don’t mean to cry wolf here, but in the photo you can see the long, knife-shaped case the guy kept the machete in attached to his belt. He also wears a colorful piece of cloth tied around his forehead–it reminded me of news stories about Hamas members, wearing similar things.

My guess is he’s a jihadist. And maybe this is a precursor to the other events in this prediction?

14. I hope both Pete Medium and Eric feel better quickly.

I too thought of pregnancy as giving birth to something new, not necessarily the birth of a person as I read the prediction.

15. Not related to this post. I observed live earthquake map. There is ongoing quakes in Alaska all day and night. I suspected it could be a nearby volcano eruption coming up soon. Perhaps Mt. HELENS. keep eyes out.

16. “In about a half of a month, the US goes to war.”

What will be the country at war with the USA?

North Korea ?
    Syria?
    Russia?
    “Russia will invade again.. To take another territory.. A cold global freeze follows.”

I think that is unlikely about Russia in such a deadline because there is the possible resignation of trump in July 2017 due to Russian intercepts in his administration.

Do you have more information about the invasion of Russia from another territory ?

• “War is brewing.. South America in discord.”

“That fool of a leader in Venezuela is unwilling to curve his direction.. they will demand is removal.. there is a united front to oust the Venezuelan president.. war is brewing.” — Spirits Voice

• I watched a YouTube video by three hoodoo sister and she said that Putin is going to invade Syria properly this yr and it’s going to upset a lot of people it was in her video she done about a week ago, Putins been eyeing up having territory there for some time. She said it looks like it could be in August 2017 he try’s this. But I hope it does not happen as I don’t think trump well like it .

• I agree, I don’t think Russia will be the one. I think it’s all smoke and mirrors trying to make the American people and the world believe there is something similar to the Cold War going on, but I feel this has been planned in advance and was decided on as soon as the investigations started between this administration and Russia.
      I have to wonder about North Korea simply because China has somewhat stepped in against them. Perhaps it’s a country that isn’t on anyone’s radar yet?

17. The previous Trumpcare prediction looks to be back in the news. Maybe the previous prediction was referring to the second attempt that actually passes — that is, if it actually passes.

18. I am cocerned about Okinawa, Japan. It is a port city I think surrounded by water in Asia. Could the port city under attack, ship in flames, and inferno all be related to a North Korea nuclear attack on our Marine base in Japan? That would definitely send us to war in the region. Just some speculation on my part.

• That was just a problem with a the venting system on a power substation underground. Old infrastructure, not terrorism.

19. I noticed that one major street in the financial district of New York City – Beaver Street – has had its traffic flow reversed, meaning that instead of traffic flowing south, towards Bowling Green and that bottleneck around the Fearless Girl statue/Charging Bull statue, it now flows north, away from major landmarks like the Stock Exchange. Looks like the NYPD is thinking about how to move people away from potential targets faster and it making the necessary changes to the streets.

Second – Lara Trump, Eric’s wife, is having a baby boy in September, so Trump will have another grandchild – this could be the pregnancy reference. Lara Trump was photographed at the White House this week, see: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4387630/Pregnant-Lara-Trump-wrangle-4-000-suitcase.html

20. Sara…amen, honey. I don’t think I have ever felt more threatened in my life…not knowing who is doing what next makes me hypervigilant …yes, I worry a lot

21. Pete/Eric, hope you both will feel better soon and that this difficult phase in your life will soon be behind you.

With the disastrous GOP health care bill on the cusp of being hastily passed (could be within a few hours from now) just for the sake of replacing Obamacare, do you think the spirits’ prediction back in Feb was referring more to this event than the one before?

Predictions 2-19-17 The new health care in the US, will not serve the poor.. denied

• It just got approved in the house (narrowly), now heading to the senate. Looks like this prediction is happening for sure 😦

• Ethan …I am heartsick about this…next they are going after Medicare, Medicaid and social security..let’s pray that the Senate shuts this down…trump is already tweeting that Obama CARE is dead.

• Eric – I just read your link to 3-20-16; scary how accurate you are. Related to healthcare, Eric, do u see a blossoming of energy healing & other alternative healing modalities because of this chaos of the traditional health care system?

• Thank God for the breakthroughs in cancer and aids. Something positive amongst all the negatives.

• If everyone’s concerned about the healthcare bill, keep in mind that you still have time to write to or call your senators.

You just have to look up the two senators of your state, go onto their websites, and there will usually be a phone number or online contact sheet so you can make your opinion heard. Be sure to state clearly if you don’t support the plan, and explain why.

I’m not suggesting this to start a politics debate…just a reminder that there are things we can do, so we don’t feel so helpless.

• From what’s being said the Senate is in no hurry, nor could they be since they have protocols they must follow, to pass this disaster. Many of the republicans have come out against it and many have said that it’s just a starting point and they plan to change a lot of things, specifically the Medicaid and the pre-existing issues that was passed today. Keep in mind in the senate there is even less room for republicans to force through something. I believe with the 2018 elections right around the corner none of these people want to return home to face crowds of people who have lost coverage or have had their premiums tripled. We are lucky this fiasco has happened when an election is so close otherwise who knows what we would be stuck with.
      The vote and passage today was simply to be able to place blame on others that it didn’t pass the senate. “See I told you we would get this done and we did, but the senate dropped the ball,” so to speak.
      Keep the faith there will be many changes before this is even ever brought to a full vote and I don’t know any politician who is willing to face their constituents at home and admit they voted to pass this which could do away with the majority of kids who are covered by the states. I could be wrong, but if they want to keep their jobs they will make significant changes.

Any ideas where the “multiple bombings” happen?

Also, how long do you think we have until the airplane event? I’m guessing if the spirits are focusing on it, it’s soon. Do you think we have weeks, days?

23. Funny you mentioned the pregnancy! Last night when it was mentioned Trump’s wife and son would be moving in soon, I got “pregnant”. Then I said wow! Is she pregnant or his daughter?

24. Eric I read today trump is going to Saudi Arabia, will this coincide with the attacks that happen there? I’m not a history buff and having had time to research to see if there are groups who dislike or want to create instability there, just trying to figure out who and possibly the why.

• What on earth is he going to Saudi for? Lots of terrorists cone from there and their himan rights record towards their people and women is disgusting.

25. I agree that these are scary times for everyone around the world and yes, it is impossible for some to not have a viceral reaction to the fear because of many reasons, psychological or otherwise. With this fear and anxiety running rampant in so many of us, maybe we can also make note to remind ourselves that we are here in this community to try and help warn and possibly save people’s lives with Eric and Spirit’s predictions. We must know the horrible things that are to come in order to fulfill what this group has set out to do. That said I feel that it is very important for all of us to remember we are part of this community in hopes of helping others and that we are not alone during these times. It is always a good idea to have a group of people whom you can share resources with IF anything should happen close to you. Otherwise we wait and yes, worry, what will come next, but try to remind yourselves, with a post it or a note, why we are here in this group. If we can save one person by telling of the tragedies that are about to happen we will have changed the course of their life.
    We can’t control those in charge, but we can use our knowledge/anxiety/fear/anger for the betterment of people’s lives.
    I pray for peace for the anxiety and stress each person feels. This is a big responsibility to know what is coming before many others.

26. Eric and Pete Medium I hope you are improving. Eric, thank you so much for hosting this forum. I appreciate so much your sharing your gift with all of us. I also appreciate everyone’s posts and insights. In these worrisome times it’s means so much to have access to comments and insights from what I think of as “Eric’s community of enlightenment seekers.” Love & peace to all.

27. Hi Eric, I’ve a few premonitions that North Korea would do something. Launching a nuclear missile that is intended to hit the USA, but instead hitting the Philippines in a sparsely-populated area. This might finally cause China to lose patience and remove K J Un from power.
    North Korea has persisted all these years because of help from China. China is a communist dictatorship, and so is North Korea. China LIKES communist dictatorships, and wishes there were more of them. But there are limits.

• i havent been on this site for very long
        so i am curious … do we ignore useless, offensive, and juvenile comments ?

• Hi Mari…mostly yes in my opinion. A lot of times just trolls and the more you reply the happier they are to continue their trolling. Sad to say but… And if they are being disrespectful to others constantly they will be blocked from the site I believe. Hopefully this hasn’t happened to you. If so try to ignore, it just shows how immature the other person is. Blessings and happy that you asked. ☺️🙏🏻

28. Pingback: Thailand Bombing | World Predictions

29. hi jules104
    sorry for being down here but u have no reply box,
    thanxxx so much. your kindness offsets the
    total disregard shown by others,,,
    have a fab night and dont forget to ipdate me
    if u have any thoughts on US ships snd ports.
    🌷Mar

30. Eric, definitely not looking so good at our earthquakes these last 12 hours. It’s scattered all across from California to Oklahoma to Illinois. Keep eyes out because there was constant quakes in Alaska so sone where the magma in North America may explode. Perhaps mt. Helens or nearby volcano.

31. Pingback: Gunman Storm Iran’s Parliament | World Predictions

32. Eric, SWC,

Ref:::“Saudi Arabia under threat.. the US will need to send its forces to help.”

Ten senior princes 38 ministers and member of Saudi House arrested..A Purge…

See.
    In a shocking development, Saudi press Al Mayadeen reported late on Saturday that prominent billionaire, member of the royal Saudi family, and one of the biggest shareholders of Citi, News Corp. and Twitter – not to mention frequent CNBC guest – Al-Waleed bin Talal, along with ten senior princes, and some 38 ministers, has been arrested for corruption and money laundering charges on orders from the new anti-corruption committee headed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, while Royal princes’ private planes have been grounded.

Among those fired and/or arrested are the head of National Royal Guards, Miteb Bin Abdullah, the Minister of Economy and Planning, Adel Fakeih, and Admiral Abdullah bin Sultan bin Mohammed Al-Sultan, the Commander of the Saudi Naval Forces.

33. Eric, SWC,

Direct threat from 🇾🇪 Yemen against Saudi Arabia.–11/7/17

Excerpt
    The threat comes days after a missile launched by the Yemeni Houthi rebels targeted Saudi Arabia.
    “All airports, ports, border crossings and areas of any importance to Saudi Arabia and the UAE will be a direct target of our weapons, which is a legitimate right,” according to AFP quoting a statement released by the Houthi rebels’ office.
    —–