Predictions 6-5-16

“Russia will invade again..  To take another territory..  A cold global freeze follows.”

Though our focus recently has been about terror related events, the Spirits point to a new threat, a renewed cold war between the west and Russia. We are about to pivot again to natural disasters.

“The UK will stay.”

That has to be about  UK’s EU referendum.

61 thoughts on “Predictions 6-5-16

1. I can’t believe Russia would even entertain the idea. Usa general to China about the south seas. Better get on board. China lecturing canadian politicians on human rights. North Korea. Seems like the military is running this world. Well we have seen the results played out many times.

• russia invades poland article explained. below is article from russia saying its upsurd that they will invade poland. See the problem is Reincarnation exists and there is probably a general and some others who at one time invaded poland away back. So they are having the same THOUGHTS which makes them angels unaware. These thoughts/words go to the stars as god looks down upon them. the government who have seers in the spy agency pick up thru the angeltic message system and walaaaa you have this article below.
      So in short someone in rushia is planning but just playing games of outcomes once again.
      were at the beginning of time were your thoughts turn to creation. This person at one time had authority in a past life and caused alot of shit. Good news is there is checks and balance in place now in rushia that this would not happen. If this person was MADE AWARE OF THIS all war would stop. This is happening world wide and looks like coming to a thud. What is ridicules is the current church structures as they have no answer and no direction as it does not comply with what they teach. Time for the old dogs to learn new tricks.

2. Cannot believe that they are saying the UK will stay in the EU. If this is true then it must be through devious means, the amount of people who are behind leaving is higher than those who want to stay, but the government have sent out voting cards to people not eligible to vote. People do not trust the government and Cameron, they have lied so much. I just hope they are wrong for our children’s future and for our sovereignty. Also cannot believe that Russia will try and go against the west, both these predictions do not seem logical at the present time.

• Pat seems to forget that Scotland is showing at least 75% voting to remain as will Northern Ireland who is even more pro EU than us. Only England seems determined to vote out. If it is remain that means Scots won’t have that trigger to have another Independent referendum, we were kind of hoping Brexit would win so we could start the path of our next and hopefully successful IndyRef.

• The UK will stay the course in Sierra Leone until Ebola is defeated…..another possibility?

3. This is a time of change. And when there is change, there is chaos. This change is the time when evil will lose it’s grip upon mankind. Yet evil has already lost but does not accept it. That is why we are seeing it’s panic being played out in those of mankind who are more attuned to the dark than to the light. Notice the attacks on those who expose the dark energy and those who man the front lines against it’s expansionism. Evil wants power and uses governments and media to gain and maintain power over others. Take heart. It’s time is limited. But it’s demise is not yet. Wherever government rules rather than serves, it has been corrupted. The EU, as others, is disguised as benevolent, but is really a means of government by the few over the many.
    IMHO

4. Eric is there any way to find out where Russia may invade next? None of their neighbors are safe, but it would be helpful if you could clarify the country or region. Thank you.

5. People who believe the referendum is already decided for ‘leave’: There are a large number of undecideds as yet, and all it will take is something that makes the potential impact feel ‘real’ for the poll numbers to swing back. Or a message of concession from the EU suits. Lots can happen in the next fortnight or so. Today the markets took a serious hit, and if that continues then I believe people will get scared and go back to voting for for what they know. The gap in the polls isn’t that big it can’t shift back with events.

6. I said in a previous post my clairvoyance showed me Trump holding a four-leaf clover, which he slowly lowered, and it turned red. I said at the time I thought it meant he wouldnt get the nomination – after I posted I realized I meant that he wouldnt be elected. But it was too late to change it.

Today I woke up thinking about Eric’s visual of Russia invading another country. The verbal thought I got was “The threat is coming..they would be nuclear” Russia..? N. Korea..? I dont believe it, but it sure would be exciting.

• It could be that lunatic in north
      korea will send another missile out that will misfire as usual but accidentally hit
      an unintended target and this could be
      interpreted as an intentional act of war.. I imagine this could agitate putin
      a bit…

7. They will invade syria in a major way and surround isis. Usa should take a side. General of the usa better get his act together. Take over turkey on the boarder. Assad won’t be around once this war is over. Jordan and egypt. All together and push.

8. Swc un this article dated 10 may 2016 Putin snubs leaders of Ukraine And Goergia but adresses the people in a freindly congratulatory manner in as I see an effort to reach their phsyci in a minupulative manner ..it doesnt take much to c what he is up to …history repeating itself http://www.google.com.au/url?q=http://www.newsweek.com/putin-snubs-leaders-ukraine-and-georgia-victory-day-note-458012&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwia09nnoJjNAhVDF5QKHRYRCaMQFggTMAE&usg=AFQjCNGH1O8WMGUknCUzuAfpAyhgzx9TUA

9. Eric, SWC,
    Canadian jets scrambled to intercept and observe drone at 6,000 feet plus.,near Ottawa airport.
    ” Cold War” or terrorism?

Canadian fighter jets scrambled after drone spotted near Ottawa airport – CBC

10. Star 48 both possibilties are a serious reality check for all security branches
    and a statergy to lock into detroy or hack into the master controls of these drones im just brainstorming and no military idea at all.. Its scary they list them at the altitude they were at so many reasons for concern .not the least being colliding with a jet……thanks for aricle I hope we can find better eays of detecting these elecronic bugs imagine a swarm of them ….this is upsetting..
    Blessings to all

• Hi Star48, that’s not good. I am not surprised though. Thanks for the link. My family is visiting so if it seems I miss something I apologize now. I will try and keep up. Thanks for all the great news articles and updates. Something other than just politics all the time. Thank gosh. Blessings and Peace to You.

• Hi Rhona. Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing well…a little bit of a sore throat still but good non the less. I’ve had family visiting over the last week and so that’s why I have not had to many chances to post on Erics site. I rather miss it and my site family. Thanks for the links. Something is a foot with Russia and my guess is we will soon find out. I am praying for the Euro2016 games and for all of the US and World really. There is just one thing right after another lately. Whether it’s earthquakes, volcanos or terrorists. Blessings will try to keep up while my family is here. 😉🙏🏻

11. Wow Star 48 national sevurity concerns i have said before and once again
    God bless America and all her citizens i truly hope and pray for your countries safety in all aspects

12. Eric, SWC,
    Update: Igor Plotnitsky, head of the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic in eastern Ukraine, wounded by shrapnel in attack near his car; officials call it assassination attempt – Reuters

13. Eric, SWC, the latest.. ( all related posts are now up to date)

Russia’s FSB security service statement: ‘In the small hours of August 8, 2016 commando units of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry’s groups of saboteurs made two penetration attempts. Both were prevented by FSB units and cooperating agencies. The penetration attempts were accompanied by heavy fire from the neighboring country’s territory and Ukrainian armored vehicles. The fire exchange left one Russian military serviceman dead’ – TASS

14. Pingback: Predictions 4-7-17 | World Predictions

15. Pingback: China / US Willing to Work Together on North Korea | World Predictions