Prediction: Assassination, Florida Hurricane and California Quake

“Coming now.. Florida Hurricane.. expected to strike at the end of October or beginning of November.. an equal to Matthew.. do not stay.. leave.”

The earthquake is coming now.. San Jose.. in 01. (One day?)

The assassination is next.. the mad man committing a completely senseless crime. The previous predictions:

Prediction: Assassination Coming   First it was blackness, I heard a shot then screams, then a tragic wailing noise. Then I was in a parking lot. A tall older man was comforting Jacqueline Kennedy who was wearing the bloody tattered pink dress she wore on that fateful day in 1963. The older man had his arms around her tightly with his hand cradling her face, which I could not see. She wept and whaled into his chest, the cars in the background were from this time frame.  I stepped out of the vision because it became to emotional for me.

Notes on 12-22-13
“There is going to be a Lee Harvey Oswald moment.. terror.. decoy.. a major event” a visual of the presidents house burning.

Predictions on 9-23-15  “Like John Wilkes Booth.. go out there and catch him, he is on the run.” — Spirits Voice

Fans, followers, and friends, here we are again we have the opportunity to warn others of the tragedy coming. Please do everything in your power to share these messages from Spirit. Use every tool from FB, Twitter, ATS, Reddit, Buzz Media, and any other tool at your disposal. Imagine what could be accomplished if we alter the events. A couple of opinions to share;

We debated the size of the Hurricane, the previous prediction made it sound massive, then they said it wasn’t that big, finally we settled with an example of another Hurricane with equal power.

With the earthquake it is more likely they are saying this is coming in the next 2 days. However another possible translation is that they are talking about the 1st of November.

While sharing this post remind them that we predicted Hurricane Matthew, hopefully that will help convince them of these concerning warnings:

Hurricane Matthew   “A massive hurricane will consume Florida in the worst way.. everyone.. everyone in the southern and mid section needs to leave.. LEAVE! There is no part that is safe.”
“Tide.. Tide.. even the inlands will suffer.”
“10    513”
Spirit what does 10 mean? I asked
“October.. in 20 minutes (days).. in less than 1 hour (month).” — Spirit Responded
20 minutes would imply a timeframe between the 10th-12th of October.
There seems to be a question of timing unless they are talking about two different storms back to back. October is the month, in one message they talk about a timeframe around the 12th, but in other messages it happens at the end of October.

We have two different predictions about the Gulf, the Louisiana flooding expected to hit the shoreline and New Orleans in the worse way, and the other is a Hurricane or Tropical storm that strikes north Florida. They specifically mention Jacksonville.  The visual implies that one of these predictions are looming.

Predictions 8-14-16  “Three major storms will strike the Gulf, the third will be unimaginably horrible.”
Predictions on 11-16-15  J A C K S O N was spelled out, then a voice said ’10 minutes’ (10 days)
I had a visual of a massive tide hitting a beach front.
This is a reminder that this older prediction is about to happen.

71 thoughts on “Prediction: Assassination, Florida Hurricane and California Quake

1. Any ideas where exactly in FL that will be hit by the hurricane? Like in southern, central, or northern section?

• Hi Eric. I didn’t realise I could reply to an actual comment and so posted at the very bottom. I have put the same comment here and I hope you don’t mind….and I corrected a spelling mistake:
        “Good morning Eric and all of your supporters from here in Australia. I normally don’t post the predictions I receive but this one was so vivid I feel I must. As I was about to go to sleep last night I was told the assassination is of Hillary Clinton and so vivid was the message that I immediately got out of bed and turned on the radio. Then I realised it would be early morning east coast USA. In the very vague vision I could see Bill bending over a body on the ground and either he had both hands on his grey head or the person on the ground was holding his head. He had his back to a dark coloured car and it was night time. My Guidance indicate this will happen either before the current Presidential election or very soon after. I only wish I could offer a suggestion to stop this stupidity happening. Pete”

2. In your vision Eric did u see the types of vehicles that you said were from this time frame? If so, can u recall if they were domestic or foreign looking?

• My thought is the Electoral Polls (based on Electoral College) show Hillary will win by a landslide just as you predicted and just as my grandpa told me in those dreams 4 years ago. If this is the case, we have seen Trump’s supporters are NRA, KKK, NeoNazis and undereducated rallying around him. People with guns and with lots of hatred. The same people that beat up gays, blacks and anyone who says even one word against them. So much so, that ordinary people attending the rallies would get dragged and beaten at every rally during the primaries. Trump never told them to stop doing it. He encouraged it. My guess is that it is during the inauguration that Bill is shot and Hillary lives or vice versa. I just don’t know but that thought makes me super sad and my heart hurt. If these uninformed voters really looked in to all the Clintons have done over the decades, I mean really researched, they would find they have made many things better. No one human is perfect. I was in NYC during 9/11 and she was right in the middle of it. She was senator for only 8 months at that point and managed to be down at Ground Zero right away asking firemen and policemen what they needed most right now. She went straight to Bush and secured millions just for the police and fire people to help them after this tragedy. She showed up and did her job when she was needed most in NY.

• Just to add a bit I forgot in my previous comment above that you triggered in this comment Eric, I feel the aftermath of the Clinton assassination could be the ‘earthquake’ that you and I have been getting for the US. The effect of this assassination could split the Union and return to a similar situation prior to the US Civil War. But I don’t suggest that will happen overnight and I’m still waiting for further info from my Team in Spirit. I’ll post it as soon as I get it, if that’s ok with you Eric.
        And thank you for a brilliant web page.

• Hi Karben. I don’t doubt it either. A hurricane for the end of October in Florida has been discussed previously by Eric/Spirit. Let’s hope it doesn’t occur, but I’d have to say it more than likely will based on the accuracy of past predictions. Show people the past predictions which have come to pass. Maybe they will believe you then and take the necessary precautions to stay safe. Blessings.

• Karben, I’ve read Eric prediction for these last few years. Usually he was right on spot. This will be much worst than previous Matthew. It will be like New Orlean history. Much worst possible in Jacksonville. Praying everyone to leave Florida. Watch for coming up news report on hurricane by the end of this month of Oct or first few days in Nov. This one is not to take lightly. Get out and stay in a hotel or with your friends /family for a few days. Take pets with you.

• I’m not doubting Eric’s prediction, but to share this information it’s doubtful anyone will listen. The end of the month is only nine days from now with no tropical disturbances in sight. I don’t live in FL, but have family and friends there.

• It’s possible that the shifting pole may be a role part of quickly turn to a monstrous hurricane. It’d be a rare incident.

Blessings to you.

• Francine,
      Try not to worry, but also try to be informed. Find out evacuation routes in Florida, look up topography maps to find high ground, and if possible, try to have a go-bag ready so if there’s any issues, you won’t waste time packing.

Like that saying goes: prepare and if you don’t need it, fine. Better that than not to prepare and need it.
      The good news about hurricanes–you usually have a lot more warning and time to get ready than in tornadoes or quakes. As long as you stay calm and have a plan in mind, you should be okay.

• Good advice, Sara. My dad’s house is on somewhat higher ground and it was kind of a bunker for him during Matthew.

• Rhona, so much hype and stress with Matthew….fortunately, we were just sideswiped on the treasure coast. To think of another one, otto, is driving me crazy again. Eric mentioned Jacksonville….I wish I had a location …..leaving Florida is a nightmarish thought…so much traffic the last t time a nd no rooms available a anywhere…..

• Linda I kniw its got to be nerve racking and to say my thoughts are with you all is an understatement my heart is too ..
        I can imagine some of what your going through we lived in Darwin and she was wiped out christmas day …
        Just take care and do what is necessary for your safety ..I know you will .. I hope it helps to know people are with you in spirit and care..😇😊
        please keep us posted if thing turn forvthe worst..

3. If the hurricane is as big and strong like Matthews that will be one powerful hurricane category 4 & 5. Living in SW Florida most hurricanes will form in or around the coast line this time of the year something I will be watching closely.

• perry every word i wrote to linda above is extended to you and yours
      …Im watching along with you …with hope in heart ..
      be safe and vigilant
      take care…
      blessings

• This hurricane prediction is similar to Matthew, the 2017 prediction is a massive beast of a Hurricane. The 7 might be talking about 7 years too. Bottom line they are not saying good things for Florida.

4. I had posted about Otto a few days ago in another thread, but it doesn’t look like Otto is even on the map anymore. Wonder which direction it’s going to come from

5. But the Hurricane has already passed with no indications another storm will pass. Your prediction already occurred. The assassination could happen at any time tho, so that’s frightening.

6. I wonder if the assassination prediction is related to the June 3rd prediction of this year that mentioned assassination of Bill (William). That might suggest Prince William or maybe Bill Clinton or perhaps the predictions are not related.

• Hi LLG26. I thought maybe Bill Clinton. That would surely affect Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, prior to the Presidential election. Praying for either candidate and their families, as well as the sitting President. Violence is never the answer.

• There is another psychic whose page I read from time to time who ALSO is getting strong indicators of an assassination. I won’t post the link unless it is ok with Eric but this other guy does not feel it’s one of the Presidential candidates. He floated a few other names, one of them being Mayor Bill deBlasio, who he seemed to focus on. If that’s the case, the first lady would be the first lady of NYC.

• Yes, I was leaning toward thinking of Bill Clinton also. Only because the rhetoric of this election year is so dark and may encourage this type of action.

7. I have an observation from the assassination prediction coming. Jacqueline Kennedy’s pink dress was mentioned. It is actually a Chanel suit. The reason I mention this is that Gloria Allred was wearing a similar Chanel suit in the same pink color the other night when she had a press conference with the 11th accuser of Donald Trump (the one that is in the adult film industry). Not sure how this would relate to an assassination but I thought I would post it just in case.

8. The cabin crew on a British Airways flight was sickened, causing the flight from California to be diverted to Canada. Amazingly, no passengers were affected. 25 cabin crew members were taken to hospital. I seem to remember a prediction you had about a British Airways flight, but I don’t remember the details. This happened today.

9. More to come x

| Eric Leigh-Pink posted: “I am asking all of you to share this post for all three messages. We must alter these events. We have the opportunity to warn people of the tragedies around the corner.”Coming now.. Florida Hurricane.. expected to strike at the end of October or beginni” | |

10. U.S. Geological Survey says earthquake measuring magnitude 5.6 has struck 66km east-southeast of Perugia in Italy with tremors felt in Rome

11. Good morning Eric and all you supporters from Australia. I normally don’t post the predictions I receive but this one was so vivid I feel I must. I was told the assassination is of Hillary Clinton and so vivid was the message that I immediately got out of bed and turned on the radio. Then I realised it would be early morning east coast USA. In the very vague vision I could see Bill bending over a body on the ground and either he had both hands on his grey head or the person on the ground was holding his head. He had his back to a dark coloured car and it was night time. My Guidance indicate this will happen either before the election or very soon after. I only wish I could offer a suggestion to stop this stupidity happening. Pete

• So, I can only hope your message was symbolic and not literal….. the hatred spewing through this election cycle is outrageous and reckless…..

• Like any psychic medium I get lots of messages on many matters, and usually pass them on to those in my Australian Circles. But this one was extraordinary, and in view of what Eric got, felt I had to add it to the mix.
        Whatever happens with your Presidential election, there is going to be turmoil, possibly bloody, in the aftermath. Pete

12. I think they need to figure out a way to stop this election. I get the feeling too, that the result will be turmoil.

13. Pingback: Russian Ambassador Assassinated | World Predictions