Predictions on 11-16-15

“The unstable future is ours to disrupt, so that we can make an individuals life just a little bit better.” — Spirits Voice

These words have become our mission statement. We can alter these predictions, we can warn everyone of tomorrows tragedies and with your efforts make our world just a little bit better. So many of you shared the recent predictions about the horror that unfolded in Paris. Our prayers are with you France. You have my unwavering gratitude for your efforts to bring awareness, thank you. Now its time for phase two. Please share these predictions below so that we can alter these tragic events. This is our world and we don’t have to live under the banner or terror, these predictions represent our fight against everything the darkness throws at us.

At the end of the post are three links to recent predictions that have happened. This will show any new reader the accuracy of our previous work, if your colleagues see our previous work then perhaps they too can help bring awareness to these predictions.

“France.. the lou is in danger.. protect it.. and the area around it..
Manipulative.. they will draw your attention elsewhere and then try to destroy (or damage it).. Fire.. 24.. 25” — Spirits Voice
This message in my opinion is talking about the Louvre

“Australia.. horrible.. bloody.. 18.” — Spirits Voice
This short message is a reminder of a previous prediction that they are bringing attention to.
Notes on 10-15-15
“Australia danger..”
Australia National Security
I had a visual of a black widow spider crawling on a bush.
“An explosive situation”
“Such a despicable act.. such hate from  youth”
111 Spirit drew three lines as if putting up 3
In about 34 minutes (34 days). Some time around the 15th-18th of November
I had a visual of the map of Australia, they pointed to the south east corner of Australia.

Spirit showed a map of Australia, on it was the word Sydney, then their was an arrow that pointed directly south of Sydney.

Someone shoots a gun in a crowd..
I had a vision of a soccer (football) game being played.
Spirit wrote the word ‘European’ but then oddly showed a small picture of Lenin, making it seem to have a Russian connection.
I need to ask for more clarity on this prediction.

J A C K S O N was spelled out, then a voice said ’10 minutes’ (10 days)
I had a visual of a massive tide hitting a beach front.
This is a reminder that this older prediction is about to happen.
Notes on 6-10-15
I had a visual of a hurricane,  it lashed against a land mass, then the visual switched to show massive rain and wind.: Hurricane? I had a visual I was standing in the middle of a city, the spirits told me that the real threat of this storm was any location near the shoreline. The rain raged down with a massive wind. I found myself walking into a café for shelter. I asked a young man eating a pastry
Where am I? What city is this?
“Jacksonville Florida.. looks like the storms are back, the break is over. ” the young man replied.
The hurricane did not last long, as quickly as it moved in, it moved out.
Spirit when?.. ’31’
In the new visual it was unclear if it was a Hurricane or just one massive storm. Those of you in that area of Florida please take caution. This is not the prediction of a massive Hurricane that strikes Florida and does un-parallel damage, in that prediction the Hurricane strikes central Florida, I now know they are two separate events.

I had a visual of a military ship on fire. Oddly the fire looked more like the red and yellow burn one sees as a fire is burning out.

Notes on 9-16-15 Military Base Bombing
“The military base will be bombed.
way in the back
56 people, fire, fire
Thursday.. 18
The sadist will gloat about his evil work. (I had a visual of a computer)
Get out! Get as many people out as you can.
Please help us! Alert all. Alter this horrific event. Put it on your wall” — Spirits Voice
I had a visual of a map. It showed a land mass surrounded by the ocean, the area also had a bay within it.

“The great success is coming on the war with ISIS” — Spirits Voice
This message could be related to the prediction below:
Predictions on 10-26-15
“Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi leader of ISIS, will be killed by US forces. His days are numbered. A great blow to the darkness.
The US will protect a large group of people from an incursion by ISIS.
The tide of war shifts in favor of the US and its coalition.” Spirits Voice

Previous predictions that have happened:

Paris Terror Attack

US Intelligence: ISIS Bombed Russian Plane

China Explosion

164 thoughts on “Predictions on 11-16-15

1. Hi Eric,

About the soccergame. European would suggest a european cupgame of Zenit St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg used to be called Leningrad. I will look for the dates and places they will be playing next.

• Anthony,

When Valencia does not play at home, they wear orange shirts. So that means the 24th in St. Petersburg they will be playing in these shirts.

• A truck bomb was found in an ambulance outside the soccer stadium in Hannover, Germany and the game was cancelled. The game was a friendly between the Netherlands ( orange shirts) and Germany but was cancelled before any damage could be done.

2. I am from Australia and I just read your prediction for South sydney..
    I feel i need to warn people..
    It’s the 17th of nov today.. Your prediction was for the time frame of 15-18..
    If you get anymore info please share..
    I truly hope this terrible act of violence doesn’t happen…
    Pray

• Tina, perhaps you can check to see what soccer games are playing in the area indicated over the next couple of days. But of course it may not be a professional game but a school game and they probably do not do security checks on those. Do you know anyone in authority you can reference this prediction / website to?

• Its around that timeframe, I hope they are wrong. Unfortunately I don’t know enough about AU to get a more specific location, and I question whether or not their might be more than one location.

3. “We can alter these predictions, we can warn everyone of tomorrows tragedies and with your efforts make our world just a little bit better.” Those who agreed to pass in these events will do so, it’s not about changing them because everyone who passes do so because they agreed to pass through that event, it is about learning what these events are staged for and that is to try and get this world to face the roots of the problems and to shift, until the world does so some fo these events and karma being paid off with these events will continue. Paris can be taken two ways, compassion, understanding and a flood of love for all involved and understanding why, or continuing the path of hatred and violence.

• I could not agree more Chaos. Soul groups are incarnating to teach us, and we need to pay attention and learn the lessons to evolve as humanity.

Just as in the West, where we do not look at the root causes of homelessness, racism and poverty, so it is true in the Middle East – where we do not look at the root causes of terrorism and the radicals that join these groups. Put yourself in their shoes for once, growing up in a country that sees bombs dropping daily, living as orphans and losing so many loved ones, all because of political or religious agendas from other countries in the world, which have no qualms about killing innocents in their names. Imagine living in constant fear and anguish which undoubtedly festers into anger as the children spend years surrounded by it.

The answer to violence will never be more violence – otherwise we are just perpetuating the very thing that we proclaim to hate. There needs to be a world wide demand for the end to all wars, and the absolute end to all fighting. No more bombing of multitudes of innocents to get that small group of miscreants. A call for world peace from all of its citizens is the only way to get to the root of the problem, and to even begin to heal the wounds created by our war-mongering actions.

4. Eric Do you have an answer as to why these messages are so unclear? Why is so much left to your guesswork? And, as to being a warning, because they are so vague, these messages would seem to lack elements necessary to constitute a warning. Is there another purpose here?

• Mainly because they don’t speak English as a native language. Also because it takes me about 3 hours just to get one ‘piece’ of information. Just one prediction requires an entire night of meditation.

• Oh my….that’s a lot to take toll on your energy just for one piece of info. Amazing. That takes patience and love. Blessing to you.

• I will post something that better explains how they communicate with me. Its a good question. But keep in mind they can’t communicate the way we do because they don’t have the means to do so, (no tongue, throat, voice) so communicating on a mental landscape is required.

5. The Florida storms are quite interesting. El nino will be among the biggest on record, what does that mean for Florida? Severe floods, storms and tornados!

6. Could south of Sydney be Melbourne? Melbourne victory and central coast mariners are playing on 19th november which would be 18th in the US.

• That’s what I was thinking. Either Melbourne or South Sydney. Wherever the location, I truly hope there is no casualties and that police are able to stop it. Stay safe.

7. France as a country is very artistic, something the French value greatly. Where the focus on security in the past has been people in crowded areas, it’s quite possible that IS will take the fight to a different level and target art and history. IS only has so many suicide bomber assets they can afford to lose and those would generally be reserved for high impact personnel damage. By targeting museums they can still inflict terror among the general population and possibly live to fight another day. From the terrorist perspective they actually failed at the stadium losing 3 suicide bombers with little collateral damage. Expect them to learn from this. This is why this particular prediction makes perfect sense. 24, 25 may represent rooms in the Louvre where the deed would be accomplished. Museums, etc should review the potential weak points of various rooms, hallways and access points. Consider remote or delayed timers that allow the terrorists to get away. Also, the use of distraction events requires some serious planning on what actions are needed if a suspected terrorist event occurs anywhere in the city. The distraction in this case may be in the immediate vicinity but the actual target would be inside. I truly feel for those who have suffered loss through these terrorist actions and please understand that if I write in a callus way it is not meant as it may seem. Is there anyone in Paris reading this? Get word to authorities to not overlook this terrorist tactic.

• Nick, I monitored the earthquakes often. It’s pooping up to east of US. One in Georgia and Missouri in small quakes but it’s very rare. Calif continues to have frequent small quakes. Noticed Chile, around Japan, Turkey and Australia/New Zealand Continue to have frequent quakes, some small to medium quakes (2.5 to 6.5 magnitude). It’s very active and eventually it will have a huge quake in days and months. Possible California and New Zealand but it’s hard to tell right now while its bubbling up globally.

• I read info about the history of Turkey Earthquakes. It’s overdue and expected to be a huge one. Eric might be right about the vision of the bird feet and beak. Again, turkey is long over due for a bigger one. The Anatolian Fault which spreads to north of Turkey and to the sea ( I forget the name) is very similar as St Andrea fault in California. Istanbul city has 14 million populations and the city has no safety for earthquakes. It’s bad news for Turkey just as California in San Francisco and Los Angeles.

I tried to paste the link about the Turkey history of earthquakes with no success. Type it up and you will see it. Pray for the people in Turkey. Oh my.

8. Isis put a video out a few hours ago saying”..as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington..”

We’re there any predictions that would match that threat??

9. Isis just made a threat to the US a few hours ago stating ..”as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington..”

Any predictions matching that threat??

10. Isis just released a video a few hours ago “..as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington”
    We’re there any predictions matching this threat to the US??

11. hey eric as you know, I live in florida, is there a time, when these storms hit florida? also, I always wanted to ask, cant the spirits, council, ask GOD to moderify, the very bad stuff,? also, a very big, thank you, to everyone, for sharing, caring, and teaching others. EVERONE, can make a difference!

• Yes, the only way is pray. No pray, no result. God is not happy with his children not paying attention to Him daily. God has authority to teach us the lessons.

• Eric, I like your idea. “The Creator gives us the tools to do ourselves and help each others.” Make sense. 🙂

12. Eric, I read Melbrake network saying that he had a vision of Washington DC under attack by terrorism. We need to watch closely as you mentioned of White House on fire. It could be the 30th of Nov or Dec.

Stay alert for soon attack.

• IS released a video earlier today stating “..as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington,”
      Praying

• Yes please pray for DC and Sydney, Australia from terror attacks at this time. NY will be next on New Year eve. Pay attention to “Belleview” in that area.

I’m more upset if all the countries turn away the Syria refugees back to their home. They are stuck being rejected and being killing by ISIL. Just not right! That really could have been us! I’d prefer to help them taking my chance being shot among them. There are wolves among the innocent sheep. It’s not their faults. I cry for their mercies. I don’t blame Obama as he has the hearts for Syria refugees. Turn them away? Back to slaughter?

13. “..as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington,”
    IS threat earlier today

14. I feel they may have planned something on thanksgiving round the corner and ISIS are definitely well prepared, they will surprise by the attack is what i have a strong intuition anything for thanksgiving Eric? many people will be out on that day.for some reason date 26 keeps popping in my head that number things usually happen that date not good………

15. i was thinking probably an earthquake since full moon around the corner or some attack lets wait n watch …….lot of activity happening as well…………..

16. thanksgiving is coming up and i ask the conductor to give us a sign were Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi leader of ISIS is hiding. asking arch angel gabriel and michael. Man has violated the universal laws of the stars.

• Dyenv, thanks for the links. It’s very similar as Eric’s prediction. Good to know of the possibility as when and where specifically. The terror attack is most likely in NYC on New Year eve. Remember the” Bellview” as the main target.

Also it mentioned of Turkey as thanksgiving day but where? Is it Boston, Washington DC, ??

• Dyenv, I’m sorry I must have lost the link that associated with Eric’s prediction by Christian Dior. I can’t find it. Sorry for my confusion. Never mind. Ignore my comment. Can’t find the link that is very similar to Eric prediction. This is strange. The link disappeared from this blog. Oh well.

• there waiting for some people to arrive if im to guess which has delayed everything. The thought is still there.person/people is being closely watched but not picked up because authorities are unsure and don’t want to blow there cover.

17. My dog is extremely upset and nervous. I suspected it could be earthquake coming up anytime. It’s been 2 days he’s nervous. Threw up this morning. He won’t eat.

• My dog is still uncomfortable and doesn’t eat much. He drank water. I think, He sensed something is going on in our ground core or seismic waves. We’ll see.

• It’s not good. Oklahoma has 4.7 magnitude at 1:42am, just few hours ago. There was multiple small quakes in Nevada yesterday. Stay alert!

I wonder if you notice any unusual in animals behavior yet? Please let me know.

• Thanks Star! I just came home and both my dogs love the French fries. They’d Go Crazy For One Stick Of fries. I could not believe it that they won’t take it. I put it on the floor, still won’t touch it. Definitely something is wrong. I wish they would tell me what’s bothering them. But their unusual behaviors obviously say something is wrong. I suspect the earthquake is coming that should be big. Where? not sure. Maybe California but I honestly hope not.

• Oh no…it’s the sign of dead whale(s) without explanation that the earthquake is coming any days. Pray for Australia for nature shaken and terror attack prevention.

18. i think im just gonna pray for war to stop war is not good for anyone its so sad but peace begins with one self and spreads around will pray peace prevails so many innocent lives taken really sad , at least natural calamities we can understand not in our control but war etc we got to pray that terrorism is stopped …………… peace for the future of children what is their future gonna be?

19. Re: Notes on 9-16-15 Military Base Bombing. military base…land surrounded by water
    Could it be Guam? It is a U.S. Territory with military bases close to Philippines.

20. Stay alert in Australia, possible Sydney. It’s the 18th..attack by terrorism as predicted by Eric. Stay alert please! And pray for all to be safe.

21. Re: Notes on 9-16-15 Military Base Bombing. military base…land surrounded by water.
    My husband works at a main military base in San Diego fixing boats, could this be the one getting hit? Thanks and good energy for you and the world as always.

22. Has anyone seen the news reports that ISIS claims a bomb in a soda can brought down the Russian plane? It is uncannily close to Eric’s vision of the flight attendant going thru the cabin and stopping her journey near the cockpit. Many of us wondered if this message was showing a bomb was in the cart. Experts on CNN just described it could have enough explosive to work if placed in just the right location – probably in the cabin and probably detonated manually. Tragically, I think Eric’s vision may have been right on. I believe spirit showed the answer to how this was done in this vision. ??

23. Eric could this train prediction about “Charles” be the Charles de Gaulle Airport trains within the terminals there? See links.
    “The two train stations at Charles de Gaulle Airport are named “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 1” and “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 – TGV“, the first being located near Terminal 3 in the Roissypole building and the second located between Terminal 2E and 2C. (A map of CDG airport is provided below).”

24. I’m confused, Eric. My dogs are extremely not being themselves. I wonder if it’s Los Angeles or San Francisco will have earthquake at 7.2 any day like tonight in late morning after 12am, or anytime on 20th and 21st. I think I read your post somewhere mentioned of 7.02. The number is also 25. You mentioned 25 loss. I think that’s next week, Wednesday. Maybe the date is incorrect for November. Just wondering. For one thing, it’s crazy trembled in Nevada, Yellowstone National park, Oklahoma highest is 4.7 which is very unusual), Kansas, Missouri, Boston, it’s all over US. My point is the weight that can effect to the west coastal. Also, the weight effect from the south of central America such as Chile as well as pulled all the way from Greece and Turkey. Also the weight from Australia/new Zealand, Japan, Solomon Islands. Calif is the center that pulled the weight in all angles as well as the gravity effect by the planetary alignment. I’ve looked at the pattern of time frame from dawn to sunset and around 24 hours. The most active is before dawn, late night (usually between 12 midnight to 5 am) as it pulled the weight when the moon slowly go around the earth along with the planets alignment.

We’ll see and pray all be safe. Blessing to you!

25. Pingback: Amazing Grace | divinenotebook

26. Pingback: Prediction 11-25-15 Belgium Bombing | World Predictions

27. Eric, regarding this information on this post..
    “I had a visual of individuals with automatic weapons shooting up a building, the doors had a massive amount of bullet holes in them.”
    Is this reference the San Bernardino attack..multiple bullets

wife – linked to ISIS Excerpt..
    “The wife of the couple blamed in the deadly California shootings pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group and the terror group’s leader on Facebook using an alias then deleted the messages before the attacks, a U.S. law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Friday.”

See. http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_SHOOTING_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-04-11-07-13

28. Pingback: Predictions on 12-9-15 | World Predictions

29. Pingback: Predictions 12-21-15 | World Predictions

30. Pingback: Brussels Airport Attack | World Predictions

31. Pingback: Terror Attack in Brussels | World Predictions

32. Pingback: Predictions 3-24-16 | World Predictions

33. Pingback: Predictions 4-2-16 | World Predictions

34. Pingback: Predictions 4-23-16 US Attack | World Predictions

regarding this short message attached to post …not bombing portion..

This prediction could be another short message that predicts an attack on a military base.”

2 service members from Romania killed in attack on Afghan base | Fox News

See.http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/07/nato-2-service-members-killed-in-attack-on-afghan-base.html

36. Pingback: EgyptAir Terror Attack | World Predictions

• Eric,
        it is not late if it has not happened.. Spirit w / you —spirit already laid out the warnings
        Multiple times..
        That is why I commented on it..as a window of time was opening..
        The authorities are warning people to prepare…

37. Pingback: Tropical Storm Colin | World Predictions

38. Eric, strange coincidence..
    Severe.Storm in Jackson. NJ..shuts down power..

Video: Apparent loss of power at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ, due to passing severe storms – @Riyoboi

39. SWC, Australia, Sydney, shopping center knife attack,
    Update: Police in Sydney reportedly shoot knife-wielding man at shopping center; several others believed injured – The Australian, The Daily Telegraph

40. Pingback: Predictions 6-16-16 | World Predictions

41. Pingback: Saudi Attack | World Predictions

42. Pingback: Terror Attacks Arriving Soon | World Predictions

43. Pingback: US Multi Attack | World Predictions

44. Pingback: Florida Storm Predictions | World Predictions

45. Pingback: US Terror Attack 2 | World Predictions

46. Pingback: Prediction: A list of Terror Related Attacks | World Predictions

47. Pingback: Hurricane Matthew | World Predictions

48. Pingback: Prediction: Second Florida Hurricane | World Predictions

Ref…

See.
    Philippine President Duterte announces ‘separation’ from United States during visit to China – Reuters

50. Pingback: Prediction: Assassination, Florida Hurricane and California Quake | World Predictions

51. Pingback: World Predictions 2016 | World Predictions