Predictions on 9-23-15

Many of you have been asking me about the internet prediction made about an asteroid hitting the earth around September 24th. The prediction as I have heard it reads as the following:

“An enormous dinosaur-killer of an asteroid is going to smash into the Earth sometime between 15-28 September 2015. The scary predictions say that the asteroid will come down in the Atlantic Ocean near Puerto Rico, causing a “300ft tsunami” and a “Magnitude 12” earthquake which will lay waste to the eastern seaboards of the USA, Mexico and central and southern American nations” Quoted by http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/the-truth-about-the-september-2015-asteroid-impact.html

I am happy to report that the Spirits have not mention such an event. The only tragic event they have predicted to happen by the end of September is a terror attack bombing against a military base. We do have a prediction that discusses a meteor that will strike a town and do extensive damage, but that is a meteor not an asteroid, and it is expected some time in October or November. We plan to ask Spirit for more clarity in the upcoming weeks about the meteor, I am hoping to get a location and a more specific timeframe. But in no way is that prediction related to this one. Here is the link to that prediction: Notes on 5-24-15

“In 1 to 2 minutes (2 days) the awful prediction will arrive.” — Spirits Voice

They did not mention which one however my guess would be: Notes on 9-16-15 Military Base Bombing
“The military base will be bombed.
way in the back
56 people, fire, fire
Thursday.. 18
The sadist will gloat about his evil work. (I had a visual of a computer)
Get out! Get as many people out as you can.
Please help us! Alert all. Alter this horrific event. Put it on your wall” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of the half pig, half human head. In the back was complete darkness.
“Such a gruesome response by the drug dealer (cartel?). It found logistically.” — Spirits Voice
This could be related to a previous prediction: Predictions on 9-14-15

“A drug deal goes horribly wrong.
A morbid scene of the flesh cut up.
Two people.
The house known.
Good news the culprits found.” Spirits Voice

“The famous person will be arrested in 15 minutes (days). Finger printed, the person will beg the court for a misdemeanor offense.” — Spirits Voice
This prediction was discussed on September 16th, placing the event at the end of September or beginning of October.

“In 50 minutes (days) the Hurricane will arrive around the US Gulf.” — Spirits Voice
We need to ask for more clarity, its possible this is related to another older prediction. This prediction was discussed on September 16th placing it around the very end of October or beginning of November.

“The Mormon preacher is lying, the money is all gone. A massively substantial swindle.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of a man preparing a large gun, then the visual showed a rifle.

“Like John Wilkes Booth.. go out there and catch him, he is on the run.” — Spirits Voice

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic, psychic predictions, psychic predictions for 2015, psychic world predictions and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Predictions on 9-23-15

1. Nothing about the Pope, I asked but they did not mention it.

• jules104 says:

Thank You Eric. So glad to hear.

• Harvey says:

I was deeply touched and moved by our Pope Francis ‘ s speech this morning! He’s is most humbled example human being on earth!! He carried his brief case to his plane even ride the Fait car like a donkey that Jesus rode through a parade. I see on the contract that matched to Jesus’ s story on his last days journal.

• I enjoyed the speech too.

• Harvey says:

Another thing about the Pope Francis said “pray for me” few times. Now he walked to the garden place in NYC just as Jesus did prayed in the garden telling his disciples to pray at night. They were sleepy and tired to pray for Jesus then later he was arrested. I’m sure the Pope won’t get arrested but look at the contract. People gathering, the lawyers, priests, government, etc.

• jules104 says:

Yes interesting similarities Harvey, I see what you mean. I also see why they call him, “The People’s Pope”.

2. afistfullofsand says:

the pope is the story.

3. sandivas says:

I am interested in the Mormon prediction. I am Mormon and we really don’t have a “preacher”. We do have an upper echelon of leadership, however, and I can only imagine the anger that would ensue if they ever announced there was no money in the coffers. This is especially important as tithing is a huge part of our religion.

There is, however, a Mormon lady (Julie Rowe) going around spreading doom and gloom, warning people the world will be ending this month and we need to get stocked up on our food storage. (also a big Mormon teaching). Maybe this prediction refers to her as the church has released a memo concerning her teachings as unfounded…and definitely not endorsed doctrine.

Another note: one of our apostles passed away yesterday. The third in a few months. We will be getting at least 3 new leaders on our quorum of apostles in a week and a half. (or they might wait on the third since it only just happened….but regardless, we will have 2 new apostles).

4. Sam says:

Meteor explodes in loud bang over Parana, Brazil – Strange Sounds
    strangesounds.org › 2015/09 › loud-ban…

5. anthony says:

You should visit http://www.goldenageofgaia.com thats the story. See jesus.listen to gabriel who is the prophet of islam. Something islam people should aware. Gabriel would never approve of isis war

• Harvey says:

Anthony, thanks for sharing the links. I don’t understand any of them. None makes sense to me.

Blessings!

• anthony says:

I do.if islam ever found out,lets call them goats, that they can talk with arch angel Gabriel plus others like the conductor the games over. Same goes for the pope. The leaders of the religious organizations, islam both sides included have been hiding this fact from the public.collecting money from the flock. Lots of money in religion. Gabriel is jesus by the way.islam burns down churches and collects tiff from them. I wonder how they would feel about islam after this fact is published. In short the koran was written by men as there prophet was illiterate.Muhammad was a seer.a fact current leadership of islam wants to hide.jesus was a seer.mother mary was a seer.the conductor when on earth is a seer. Full of insight direction and honesty. I will sum up the conductor with this statement. A drunk mans opinion sober

6. Harvey says:

Thanks Eric for sharing with us as there is no need to be alarm over the asteroid rumors. I’m grateful nothing will happen to our Pope Francis. (Hope I got his name spelled correct.)

May I ask as this has nothing to do with this post. I’ve noticed that my husband became angry lately and people replied very rude to others. It made me wondering if it had to do with these planetary that caused moods mixed up? Just saying.

7. mrri0grande says:

Hey. I also got I prediction of a hurricane this October. Should be coming soon to an east coast near you.

8. afistfullofsand says:

pope wants to follow in the footsteps of jesus. god bless him.

9. Missie says:

Hi Eric,
    Wondering if any of the above or the prediction from 9-10-14 could possibly be related to the following link?

Posted on September 10, 2014 by Eric Leigh-Pink
    I had a visual of a paper folded over several times becoming unfolded. “Europe”

“Earthquake coming by a coastline
    right above the location sits the bird
    where the land sticks out.”
    I had a visual of a duck or goose cartoon character right above the area that was hit with a quake.

They showed a digital clock and on the minute side was the number ’12’ then they showed the hour and it read ‘9’.– The 12th of September?

• That’s a very interesting connection. I will look over my work and see. Thanks

• Jules104 says:

Hi Missie/Eric. I was wondering the same thing. Also it seems like, for me, a lot of the places which were brought up in some past predictions are happening with the Pope right now. So I’m starting to wonder if some of these are related to a time line sort of situation for something much bigger. Perhaps the earthquake? I don’t know. It just seems odd to me. And could the awful thing the Spirits were speaking of which was going to happen in 1-2 days be the stampede at the Hajj??, that killed 700 people? Praying for all those who lost loved ones.

• Yes that is just horrible what happened in Mecca. Very upsetting.

10. benmadigan says:

Any news about how this migration of people from so many countries to Europe will work out? Would appreciate it if you could ask Eric.

• I did and there answer is sort of what we are all expecting.
      Spirit talk to me about the refugees:
      “What you can expect is civil dissident, civil disorder.”
      So we reframed from posting it, until there is something to report that might be a surprise.

• Jules104 says:

I feel so bad for all of the refugees and what they have/are enduring. I really appreciate the Pope’s words of wisdom and heart full of compassion on this matter right now.

• Harvey says:

Agreed Jules. I don’t understand why Hungary law enforcement pushed the refugees back to Syria in the killing hands of ISIS. Very shocked and senseless. Praying for all to be safe from evil actions.

11. benmadigan says:

Thanks Eric – after the emotional outpouring over the pictures of dead children in the Med, it’s shaping up to be not a nice scene at all –

12. Pingback: Notes on 10-3-15 Airplane Bombing | World Predictions

13. Pingback: Notes on 10-8-15 | World Predictions

14. Pingback: Mormon Church Ponderizing Scandal | World Predictions

15. Pingback: Notes on 10-16-15 | World Predictions

16. Pingback: Predictions 12-1-15 | World Predictions

17. star48 says:

Eric, New Found Quasi Moon in April,2016
    I am not sure which thread to put this in April ,2016..
    Quasi moon found in orbit with Earth and Sun..

18. Pingback: Prediction: Assassination Coming | World Predictions

19. Pingback: Prediction: A list of Terror Related Attacks | World Predictions

20. Pingback: Prediction: Assassination, Florida Hurricane and California Quake | World Predictions