Notes on 12-22-13

“There is going to be a Lee Harvey Oswald moment.. terror.. decoy.. a major event” a visual of the presidents house burning.

I had a visual of a brown emblem with the number 4 on it.

I had a visual of a spider crawling down a wall and moving hastily across the floor. Then I saw a fire starting with flames at a door or entrance. Then I had a visual of a person falling.

I had a visual of the US flag, then a large acre of land by what seemed like a compound.

The 23rd is marked.

Glossary Reference: Spider

Eric’s Comments: Its unclear if these two events are related. For my fans outside of the US Lee Harvey Oswald infamously assassinated President John F Kennedy, it implies a president will be assassinated. Even though they are using a vilified US individual be cautious not to assume this event is in the US. It was implied that perhaps the assassination might have Russian ties, perhaps a nation between Russia and Europe, but foggy. The 23rd is talking about a previous prediction, perhaps the earthquake.

31 thoughts on “Notes on 12-22-13

1. I pray that President Obama is not assassinated. We do not need the instability in our country. I don’t care how you feel about him, but assassination is not the way to go. It’s ok to start impeachment proceedings against him if he is guilty of something but killing someone with out a fair trial isn’t democracy.

2. I know the spider appears a lot, and in these cases I always get a “covert op” vibe, maybe an intelligence service.

3. Please correct if I am wrong, but isn’t Oswald is just a cover-up agent in that sadly fateful day ? (I thought that had become a public secret..)

“it was implied that perhaps” ??? Will you please explain what do you mean by that? The spirits tell you that it might be or it’s you who were assuming?

• We are working on the where and when. There are conspiracy theories about him not being the shooter and more about him not being the only shooter, but I think they are just using the situation of JFK – Oswald as a reference to a future situation, in which a world leader is shot. Not sure how the fire comes into play.

• well, I hope you guys come up with the date soon.. πŸ™‚

4, hmm that old prophecy of nostradamus and baba vanga do mention there will be 4 head of states that will be assassinated before the beginning of ww3 (and ww3 were supposed to start at november 2010 and end at october 2014, I wonder: is there a war hidden from us? or ww3 is arab spring? or the time given in their prediction is actually one of those ‘delayed’ time?)

23rd is today (or tomorrow in your country, maybe…) and 25th is just 2 days away from 23rd, which means it is still around that marked date (well, 25 a good date to kill a president, he/she will be near the public and easier to approach (despite the guards))

a compound? a military compound? or a refugee compound? do you see anybody there?

ps.: when will the 2014 summary be published? I’m getting excited to read it… πŸ™‚

• I am curious to see this Nostradamus prediction can you please provide a reference to his prediction, which quatrain.
        The 23rd is about another prediction, not this event, they are just marking the date as to when an older prediction is due. In some ways its used to just verify that that event is what they are talking about.
        The summary should be out around the 29th or 30th. I might do it sooner if its finished.

4. Hi,
    Is the part about the visual of the US flag and then the acre of land that seemed like a compound associated with the “Oswald Incident”? For that matter, are all the statements associated as in one “situation”, the Oswald Incident, or are each of the statements about different events? Sorry, I am just trying to see how they relate or don’ relate. Thank you!

• It seems to relate to the Spider prediction. The million dollar question is the Spider prediction related to Oswald prediction, I don’t think so, even though in some ways they seem similar they seem to be two different events.

5. The spirits made it clear this Oswald prediction is a huge event, so we do plan to ask for more details and put other events on the back burner for now. So lets wait to see what they have to add to the prediction.

6. I am thinking it might be Putin who gets assignated. He’s ordered the death of many in his day. Karma.

7. “I had a visual of a brown emblem with the number 4 on it.” When I read this I read “patch” instead of “emblem”. A brown patch with a ‘4’ on it is the 4th Marines.

• That had strongly crossed my mind. I plan to ask for clarity so hopefully they can shed light on some of our questions. Keep in mind the ties to ‘russia’ could also be seen as the villain.

8. lol there is no reply button on your 2nd reply…

I made a mistake about nostradamus, seems like it’s just baba vanga (Nostradamus does predict about that ‘Mabus’ assassination and the start of ww3, but I can’t found any quatrain about the 4 head of states, sorry about that)

another earthquake is to be expected sometime around christmas… (how many earthquakes or storms have happened sometime around christmas in the past 10 years? -_-)

ps.: no need to rush on the summary, I’m just getting excited πŸ™‚

9. Sounds like the opening visual of OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN. Don’t believe the hype, folks. The puppetmasters rule Hollywood and use it to float their plans by manufacture of consent: you buy a ticket, you buy in so be careful what you digest. The movieplex is a voting booth: I see what I want, but I’ll purchase a ticket for a film I want to endorse, and meanwhile go see whatever I want to see…gangsta, perhaps, but my own passive-aggressive way of skirting a tithe for the wrong message

10. Pingback: Bombing in Egypt | World Predictions