Predictions 8-23-16

“Explosion” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of someone opening a package and then it faded to black, then I heard an explosion.

I had a visual of multiple potatoes, in the past that means Idaho. But it could be a reference to something else.  I believe this is the start of multi level act.

I had a visual of what looked like either a large hospital center, or large campus, which had ties to the explosion.

“Turkey will take the cleric by force.” — Spirits Voice

“Hillary will fall, stumble.” — Spirits Voice

I need to ask for more details on the explosion, unlike before the impression was either a lone wolf or domestic terrorist. Packages seem to be key to this horrible act.

Earthquakes: Please pray for the safety of all those affected. There was a 6.0 earthquake in Indonesia, another 7.4 earthquake on a set of Islands around South America on the 19th, one of the islands is called ‘Bird Island’ and now a 6.2 earthquake in Italy. I have not verified but I believe these predictions have now unfolded. — Eric

The predictions:

Predictions 8-14-16    I had a visual of the word Indonesia with the Indonesia land mass sitting behind it. Then it shifted to the words “Earthquake.. water.. now”, then the visual switched again and I had a visual of the number 19 in a box.

“The earthquake will be massive” (I believe they are talking about another earthquake, unrelated to Indonesia)

Indonesia Earthquake Prediction   “Next”   I had a visual of a long strip of land with a large land mass right above it. Then they showed an earthquake sign.

Notes on 9-12-14  “The earthquake is coming soon, the bird location is more simplified.”

I apologize for my absence, I needed to unplug for a bit.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions 2016, psychic world predictions, World Predictions and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

139 Responses to Predictions 8-23-16

1. Psychic Chris says:

“turkey will take the cleric by force”

does this mean Erdogan will be overthrown or does it imply that turkey will go to war to capture the leader of last months failed coup?

• pat45 says:

I think that Turkey will make an attempt to remove the cleric Gullen from America by force, maybe they will be able to ‘turn’ some of his aidessecurity to assist them in this, trust me, Erdogan will stop at nothing to remove him and his followers.

2. Dorothy says:

Missed you Erick hope you been well

3. jules104 says:

Just saw this on the news. Turkey strikes ISIL in Syria along the borders and a possible ground operation coming up.

• benmadigan says:

lived through it – I unexpectedly woke up quite alert at 3.30 and went into kitchen for a drink of water. Was sitting at kitchen table when the earthquake started. lights swaying, books off shelves. I was petrified with fear and watched my cat trying to walk across the kitchen floor, paws splayed, unable to get a grip as it was moving.Fortunately no damage even though i thought thought the building was going to collapse -but we were at quite a distance from epicentre.Must have been hell closer in. Correction – it was hell closer in, more than 120 deaths

Benmadigan,
        Can I ask you approximately how far from the epicenter are you?
        I know being in CA for all my life..( except for the past 3 yrs) it can be unnerving..

Side note
        did your cat show any signs or change before the event?

• jules104 says:

Glad you and your cat made it through safe and sound. Yes I bet that is a hell for those affected. Praying for Italy.

4. kim says:

Eric there was a 6.1 Earthquake reported in Rome early Wednesday morning. Death and destruction.

• benmadigan says:

please forgive Kim. I am using your reply space to reply to Star 48 above. hope you will accept apologies!
      Star – i am about 100 odd km from epicentre but it seemed as if it was directly under my house. Sideways movement, not up and down.Friends who were about 20Km closer told me about being wakened up, even worse shaking, fear etc.
      Re cats – I have 2 indoor persians, 1 very timid male and 1 female. both sterilized. neither street savvy by any means as they have never been out. Nothing untoward to note except that the female had taken to sitting in the hand-basin of larger bathroom over the past few days – something she had never done before.She followed me into kitchen when i woke up in that strange way while terrified male jumped on to bed (something he’s rarely done before). I saw he was gripping on to bedclothes for dear life when i returned to bedroom. So maybe some premonition signals from the female if i had been able to read them – nothing from male.

• star48 says:

Benmadigan, thanks for reply!
        Now you are aware of change in your Persian action..
        .a good thing to know for the future!
        You mentioned in passing…quote”when I woke up in that strange way”?
        Did you receive a nudge by spirit? Or a vision/ dream?
        Something out of the normal? So that you were awake when it happened?
        If you do not mind answering….

• kim says:

It’s quite alright benmadigan. I’m am so very glad to hear your story first hand and to know you are safe.My first report was a 6.1 then after my post the update was 6.2 and the photos of the devastation were coming in. I have a friend that lives in Rome but no news of his safety yet or if he were in town as he travels quite often.Please keep us updated as often as you can.

5. Colin says:

On the subject of earthquakes the site http://ditrianum.org/en/ predicted the following “Overall, a first seismic increase may occur around 21 August. The most critical time frame without a doubt will be 25 to 31 August with possibly an 8 to 9 magnitude earthquake. The final critical time-frame of this forecast will be 2-4 September.”

6. anthony says:

Their is to be a city of light built. Home for all future prophets. City of purity never again to be controlled by the preachers who are your current teachers who have caused this mess.

7. Perry says:

“Hillary will fall, stumble.” — Spirits Voice
    This sounds like she falls to the ground as in stumble?

• I believe so, because i asked them what that meant and they just repeated the message. It really isn’t a prediction they just mentioned it off handedly.

• Cee says:

Eric – I heard similar words when I was waking up one morning a few days ago. “The fall of Hillary, the fall of her husband”. But I hope it is nothing serious…..
        So glad that you took a well deserved rest!

• Mari says:

Hi perry
      i think u are correct. I am feeling
      health related. Off balance. Neuroligical Losing footing.
      But i think she may be already ill in some way
      but not a lot of talk about it in press,
      Trying to keep it quiet
      Not a stumble re politics
      Let me know if u come up with anything
      Best
      Mari

• Psychic Chris says:

This sounds like a scandal involving Hillary and the ensuing media coverage will cause her downfall.

8. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Photo: Aerial of damage to Italian town following strong earthquake – @emergenzavvf

Side note…Death toll so far in the 70’s….in Italy

Side note 2…Myanmar ( Burma) EQ death toll 4… 68 temples damaged or destroyed..
    Felt in neighboring countries..India, Thailand, etc..

And a 5.8 EQ just now in Indonesia..,

More to come..

Eric, SWC. Updated info on Myanmar EQ
      More: Tremors from preliminary magnitude-6.8 earthquake in central Myanmar reportedly felt in Bangladesh, India, Thailand, Laos, and China – BNO News

• benmadigan says:

am replying here Star 48 – first space i found. I was awake when the earthquake occurred – sitting in the kitchen having a drink of water. i had just sat down when it started.
        i woke up in a strange way as I just passed from being asleep to being fully awake – no feeling of wakening up, being half-asleep, just turn over and go back to sleep etc as is usual in the middle of the night.
        I opened my eyes,fully alert, felt impelled to get up, even get out, but that was hardly rational in the middle of the night and just decided to go into in the kitchen – if it was a warning it didn’t give much time (1 min or 2) or much info, just a sort of instinct – though if it had been worse I suppose I was in a better position to save myself than someone who was still asleep. So yes I would say something woke me up so I was clearly wide awake, not sleepy or anything , ready to deal with whatever was going to happen

Benmadigan,
        I thought so…That was a nudge ( big time)
        Take care…your in good hands..Blessings to you …
        (please watch video of 2 day forecast warning..).

• jules104 says:

I agree Star48, more to come. Yikes. Praying for all of these countries and the people who have been affected.

Jules104,
        I am concerned with the increase in EQ activity..in Italy….Vesuvius ….will become active….

• star48 says:

Jules104, update for dead in Italy…now 120…

• jules104 says:

Yes can’t forget Vesuvius. Hey was that an Edgar Cayce flag/warning? I bet that number for the dead will go way up real soon. That is just really sad. I wish they had the means to have reinforced their buildings since the 2009 EQ. But I’m sure it is expensive and was not really financially realistic for most individuals or city governments there. Sort of like the PNW area.

Jules104,
        In Amatrice alone…75 dead..
        100 are buried ( nuns in their convent) so yes say prayers..I have…
        And that is in only one of the cities..damaged..

• jules104 says:

Wow, yes saying prayers and sending light to them all. Very sad situation. Very bad timing being at night. (I think there was a post like that a while ago. I’ll look to see what it was about.)

Jules104,
        Jules it was around 3:30 am…everyone was asleep or abed..

9. star48 says:

Eric,
    Active explosion and attack.
    .American University..Kabul..
    Report: American University of Afghanistan, in Kabul City, targeted in attack – @TOLOnews

• Amy says:

Was just about to post the same thing when I saw that you already have. Terrible news. So much going on right now. Prayers for all involved.

• star48 says:

Amy, it is still active. unfolding….
        The 2 professors that were abducted earlier there is no word..
        The students and professors are trapped! School just reopened last week..

Here is a photo..
        Photo: Smoke rises from scene of explosion, reported attack at university in Darul Aman area of Kabul city, Afghanistan – @1TVNewsAF

• Mari says:

Hi star48
      Shoot. I was hoping xou were not going to make
      vesuvius reference. You have mentioned
      my same thoughts before.
      Its coming. For sure. And all this
      is not over. I think not even near the
      apex yet. Opened door on sunday and
      2 squirrels were staring at me
      They never get that close to the house
      Very odd. Everything seems chaotic
      like things are in the wrong place. Like the old
      story about shape shifters, I am not in darkness
      but hopeful that we can change outcome
      if we know what we are looking at.
      Blessings
      🌷mari

Mari,
        I understand..change is uncomfortable..and the dynamics of the planet are changing..
        For every sentient being on the planet…
        Spirit will guide us..have no fear…Blessings..😇

• swampy11 says:

Eric, SWC, has there been anything about quakes in Greece and Turkey quakes within that time-frame, too? Usually they get triggered off around the same time.

• jules104 says:

Hi swampy11. I know they had been popping up on my EQ app I have prior to this Italy quake. I will take a look for now. Not sure if there have been any predictions for those countries during the same time period though. I’ll try and take a look.

10. Sam says:

Eric, swc, Explosion and gunfire reported near American University in Kabul !!

11. Pingback: Kabul University Attack | World Predictions

12. star48 says:

regarding Idaho..

Most people do not know -but The Navy has a base in Lake Pend Orielle, ID.
    (5th deepest in US)… Drones gave been seen..,

This excerpt was released in the past few days…now it seems ominous

“BAYVIEW — The U.S. Navy’s Acoustic Research Detachment in Bayview, on Lake Pend Oreille, wants the local community’s help in reporting unauthorized drone flights in the vicinity of the base. Drones flown near military operational areas pose a hazard to safety and security for both the Navy and the local community.”

13. star48 says:

Eric, Jules104,
    Surprise….
    Navy’s most secret sub base is in Idaho..

• em says:

Star,
      We don’t know it this is confirmed though. I don’t like to be a skeptic, but this could be just as real as area 51 (which is pretty bogus itself). It’s possible, but couldn’t the potatoes be a reference to something else? I do think the Spirits were right on about the Kabul explosion, only 24 hours before it happened. It seems like they are giving Eric a lot at once. Something big is coming.

Em,
        you are right..however this coincidence of having
        Unknown drones crashing at the base,( in article)

And the alert…its timing is ?
        I have been up here @3 years.
        And this is the first time this kind of request has been made..,

Side note……Em . Remember post .San Diego.
        Is in cross hairs…I am uneasy…

• em says:

Star,
        You’re right. Just read your top comments and this makes sense. This all can’t be anything but a coincidence. Eric’s been right on with his predictions the last few days even if they haven’t manifested themselves in the way we thought they would. Hopefully this is stopped.

• There ability to predict events right around the corner is improving.

• jules104 says:

Thanks Star48. Very interesting stuff. Is there still a lot of fish in that lake with all the testing they do? I see the depth is 1150, not the “2350” I was looking for. . lol. I’m still looking for that elusive number. Blessings

14. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    More: Biden says only federal courts, not Obama administration, have power to extradite cleric Fethullah Gülen to Turkey – Reuters

15. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Turkish President Erdogan says bilateral agreements between US and Turkey require detention and arrest of cleric Fethullah Gülen; says Gülen is managing ‘terror organization’ from the US – Reuters

16. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, State dept alert …Italy..

US Embassy Rome issues emergency message to US citizens following deadly earthquake in Italy., recommending citizens defer travel to regions affected by quake – NBC News

17. star48 says:

SWC, many children…..
    Italy’s health minister Beatrice Lorenzin says many children are among 120 victims of earthquake in country’s center – AP

18. Trina says:

Eric,

I live in Puyallup,WA south of Seattle.A school bus barn has exploded and buses are on fire.

19. Em says:

Star,
    Wow, I think this is right on. This seems to have been happening to Hillary a lot lately. Since the attack and this thing with Hillary happened, I think we’re just looking at the situations with the Turkey cleric and what the potato reference refers to.

20. star48 says:

Kim, Benmadigan, Jules104, SWC,
    There was a two day warning of the Italian EQ.by Dutchsinse on YouTube .
    ( interesting forecasting)
    Jules104, mentioned it …so I thought I would post the link for you to monitor or watch for the future..

21. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    This Hillary stumble from information…( Wikileaks )
    Memo Clinton was warned in 2009 memo that Russian Uranium moves were bad for US, Europe..
    (Big Stumble)

22. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Photo: Emergency crews search convent in Amatrice, Italy, for missing nuns after earthquake – @DorisPundy

23. star48 says:

Eric, SWC
    Update…death toll..
    Death toll in Italy earthquake rises to 247, civil protection agency says – AP

• benmadigan says:

Thanks for your support Star 48 – made me feel a lot better and i very much appreciated it
      The death toll is just awful and italian TV shows pictures of tiny villages that were just flattened and roads and bridges leading to them have broken up, preventing rescue workers from getting in.

I fear the number of people who have been lost is still going to rise even more.

On a lighter note – strangely enough my female cat has stopped climbing into the hand-basin!

24. anthony says:

turkey will take the cleric by force. alot of the problems we are having today is from inmans/priests/monks/ etc.. who think they are experts, the world religious teachers and this guy hit a home run with this statement. islam is made up of preachers like throwing spaghetti to the wall to see what sticks. fake it until you make it. Trying to understand god above. As a christian i endorse this message. There is light on the other side.

25. Luna tic says:

In Eric’s notes on 10/14/14 https://worldwidepredictions.com/2014/10/14/notes-on-10-14-14/, the first paragraph “Earthquake.. wed.. 1 left.. over 500 losses.. North California, San Francisco area.. such horror” — Spirits Voice, implies that there may be another EQ coming. The tiem between the posting and event for the Italy EQ is 680 days or 1Y+1M+10D. There is much more in these notes and mentions the Florida Hurricane. I can’t find the specific reference but I do remember in some of the predictions that mentioned a festival or celebration. The town of Amatrice had a lot of people in town for an event called sagra which celebrations the dish, Amatriciana pasta. From what NPR reported, it was a really big deal there. My prayers to all of those affected by this disaster. I hope they get help from all over the world so they can find and help more survivors.

26. Em says:

Eric, SWC
    There was just an explosion at a sports complex in Chimay, Belgium. Many feared dead or injured. http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5061

• Em says:

Star,
      I think Eric is right. It’s probably talking about a large sports stadium. But the corrupt leader sounds like Hillary Clinton. Sorry for such a late reply.

27. swampy11 says:

Jules 104, the time frame about EQ in Greece and Turkey I didn’t clarify. Sorry! It could be within a 2-3 week time frame, would be my guess. Or less. Thanks!

• jules104 says:

Swampy11, just saw a 4.1 pop up in Greece. I’ve seen a lot of small EQs for Greece and Turkey lately. I haven’t really been able to find any specific EQ for the area in a prediction though. Sorry. I do remember a long time ago looking in the Middle East area for a predicted earthquake but I don’t think Eric knew where it was going to hit. I can’t remember which prediction it was either. Just it was an older one. I saw Wyoming had a good size one today. Up by the Grand Tetons. I wonder if Star48 caught that one. Think it was 4.6 or 4.8. Blessings.

28. Em says:

Star, Jules
    Is Dutchsinse psychic or is he just really good at monitoring and predicting earthquakes?

• jules104 says:

Hi Em, no not psychic. He is just really, really good at the science part of it all. Sort of a pioneer. The main stream are always trying to shut him down. Saying he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, can’t predict EQs etc. Problem with that, for them, is…he can and he goes consistently predict within a certain degree where and how big it will be based on the science he uses. Check out his dutchsinse live stream, Facebook, YouTube. I just google Dutchdinse you tube and look for his latest by dates. Star48 knows more about it then I do though. Blessings em.

29. Jon Blue says:

Sarah Palin fell and cracked her skull open and blamed Hillary for it yesterday. Maybe Palin was the stumble. The photos look like it was a bad fall. http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/sarah-palin-falls-and-cracks-her-head-and-makes-it-all-about-hillary-clinton/

30. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Large EQ in Papua N.G.— 499 km deep..definitely at prelude to shallower EQ to come.

31. star48 says:

large EQ New Zealand,

Preliminary magnitude 6.4 earthquake reported 20 km (12 miles) west of Te Araroa, New Zealand – GeoNet

32. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, NZ EQ upgraded..7.2mag
    More: USGS records preliminary magnitude 7.2 earthquake off eastern New Zealand coast

33. star48 says:

EQ, downgraded
    USGS downgrades New Zealand quake to 7.1, at depth of 30.7 km (19 miles)

34. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    From NZ…Tsunami panel meeting..( no alert for Hawaii)

New Zealand earthquake felt from Northland to Wellington; follows magnitude 5.7 quake day prior – Stuff

35. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, update

Potential tsunami threat for New Zealand following magnitude 7.1 earthquake, civil defense agency says; people warned to stay off beaches – @NZcivildefence

36. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Previous EQ Background info..

37. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,

Small foot-high surges are recorded at New Zealand’s East Cape after 7.1 earthquake – TVNZ

38. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    All trains to Britomart, New Zealand, suspended after earthquake triggers tsunami warning – One News

Lots of aftershocks, 5.6,5.7. More in 5’s

• jules104 says:

Star48, SWC, 5.8 EQ off Indonesia area now.

Jules104,
        haha, I was just posting on July 25 th thread! Great catch.,
        This unrest is not finished…more coming..,

I should tell you in meditation I got PNW/N.Ca…
        I hope you take care…the trailer hitch maybe a nudge…
        Sending good thoughts…blessings..

Side note…
        Florida storm surge to be much higher…the barrier Island St George in bullseye…
        Thought of George. Reference…
        Monitoring..,

• jules104 says:

Star48, I don’t think the unrest is over yet either. It’s like a ping pong ball back and forth almost. Thanks for the heads up. I will be on watch for my area here on the Coast. I just figure it’s only a matter of time. You may be right about the George name. Do you think it could be a flag then too? It does have a light house. Here is a link for pics.

39. star48 says:

Eric, EQ Northern CA.
    Preliminary-magnitude 5.6 earthquake recorded 118 km (73 miles) west of Ferndale, Calif. – USGS

40. star48 says:

Eric, SWC, significant occurance…shallow…damage…
    EQ 5.6 mag, 2. Km deep…
    14 km NW of Pawnee, Oklahoma.

• jules104 says:

Wow just saw that Star48. Dutch had just said last night to expect one in the OK, CO, TX area now where all the fracking and drilling is going on.

• kim says:

Felt the house shake in North Texas. Largest one I’ve ever felt.

• jules104 says:

Hi Kim, Yes that was large for your area. Hope all are safe there with no damage or injuries. Do you watch the Dutchsinse updates? He had just posted to watch for one in your region due to the NCA EQ amongst other things. I’d keep watch for what to expect on his site…though the powers that be keep trying to shut him down. Through the science he’s using he’s gotten pretty good at getting the word out where the next ones will occur.

41. Elaine says:

I felt a 5.6 earthquake here in Oklahoma at about 7:02 AM central. It is unusual for a quake to be felt so far away from Pawnee, Ok. I’ve only felt one other, and it just shook my bed, but my sister had house damage in the first one.

42. star48 says:

USGS…straddling the line..
    USGS says it can’t currently conclude if Saturday’s 5.6 quake in Oklahoma was caused by ‘industrial-related, human activities;’ USGS says it will ‘continue to process seismic data in the following days and weeks that will help answer this question’

43. star48 says:

USGS upgraded Oklahoma EQ to 5.8 mag now biggest

Also upgraded EQ in 2011. Strange 5 years later to a 5.7…

USGS upgrades weekend Oklahoma earthquake to 5.8 magnitude, making it the most powerful quake ever recorded in the state – AP

44. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Authorities working to secure possible bomb found in employee’s car outside a Franklin, Tenn., care facility – Tennessean

45. star48 says:

Eric,
    EQ in Tanzania.
    At least 11 dead, 100 injured in in Tanzania earthquake, district police chief says – AFP

46. Kathy Hath says:

Hillary did, literally, fall/stumble today. She was whisked away from a 911 commemoration today with a medical issue. Where else did Eric mention Hillary? Could her having a medical issue be the prediction?

47. CMT says:

Hillary Has `Medical Episode,’ Stumbles, Knees Buckle, Nearly Falls At 9/11 Event [VIDEO],
    Off camera and away from reporters, Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” near a 9/11 remembrance ceremony and left early. According to sources, she stumbled, nearly fell, and her knees buckled after she stepped off a curb. She was helped back up by her support team and left the event. . .

48. Luna tic says:

Explosion in Turkey on the first day of Eid which celebrates the end of Ramadan and after the government removed 28 mayors for their ties to the PKK. http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/blast-strikes-ruling-party-hq-turkey-van-160912084430246.html

49. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Afghan police seize trucks carrying tons of explosives from Pakistan to Kabul – @1TVNewsAF

50. CMT says:

It looks like the Turkey prediction starting to unfold:
    Turkey formally requests U.S. arrest of cleric Gulen over coup plot: NTV
    Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01am EDT
    Turkey has made a formal request to the United States for the arrest of U.S.-based Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen on charges of orchestrating an attempted military coup on July 15, Turkish broadcaster NTV said on Tuesday. . .

51. star48 says:

Sorry, accidentally put the same link twice on comment! Once is enough..LoL

52. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    second EQ in 2 hrs..6.4mag. In Italy..

(This is bigger than 5.6 earlier reported)
    USGS: Earthquake with preliminary magnitude of 6.4 strikes central Italy about 2 hours after 5.5 quake – Reuters

53. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Buildings reportedly have collapsed in central Italy after 2nd earthquake – Repubblica

54. star48 says:

55. star48 says:

Eric,
    The mayor of Ussita, Italy says many houses have collapsed; an ‘apocalyptic situation’ – @giornaleprociv

Side note…strange my earlier comment..duplicated..

56. star48 says:

Eric. Re -potatoes..Idaho. (Could no resist)
    USDA approves commercial planting of 2 types of potatoes engineered to resist the pathogen that caused the Irish potato famine – AP

57. Pingback: US Presidential Prediction | World Predictions