Predictions 6-16-16

“Next.. Next.. again.. 3 attacks back to back”

“At a stadium.. the attack does the opposite of ‘terror’ because it unites the people.
The French.. France.. it missed the journalist.. last week.
Then.. the police will be attacked
Then protect the Lou! Protect the Lou!
Such a vicious cycle again and again.
France, the UK, the US, all will be hit very soon”

“In the US.. San Diego.. its the military base that will be attacked”

I had a visual of a half man half wolf attacking people in what looked like a theater. I could only see chairs that folded up like the old theaters that plays are held in.

I assume that ‘last week’ might mean the last 7 days of the month of June. The timeframe is June, perhaps the beginning of July!  Then they pointed to 17, then 23-25 so the exact timing has a question mark.

To those of you in France. We have an opportunity here to make a clear difference. In the list they point to a Stadium, then police, then the Louvre. If those attacks start I implore you to ‘protect the Louvre’. We might not be able to stop all of the events but we can focus on changing that one event from becoming tragic. We cannot miss this clear opportunity to alter the future. Please do everything in your power to alter this event.

The old predictions that might be related are below.

Predictions 6-8-16  I had a visual that I was looking down at a stadium, or music hall. Then there was a large explosion in the stadium.

Then the visual switched and they drew a large 8.

Predictions on 11-16-15    “The lou is in danger.. protect it.. and the area around it..
Manipulative.. they will draw your attention elsewhere and then try to destroy (or damage it).. Fire.. 24.. 25” — Spirits Voice
France?

Predictions 4-23-16 US Attack   I had a visual of the number 1 being written.
“In one, the rain will pour.. the US is under attack!”
I had a visual of military base. “Miramar will be attacked, Miramar.”
Spirit again pointed down. “Here!” (As if implying California or even more specific here in San Diego)

Predictions 5-28-16  I had a visual of  a black spider with a fat belly crawling towards me.
San Diego spelled out.
“The multi attack in the US.. their plans, its acts now coming together… Soon it will unfold.”
“Again airplanes, Again! Another threat, Another act.”
I had a visual of one massive lockdown, then I could see people in airports stuck unable to move at all, sleeping in chairs.

I also asked about the earthquake expected in the Philippines. They pointed north but I am hoping they can make that more clear. They again pointed to the last 7 days of the month. We will try again to focus on the details. They did make it clear that even though the earthquake was damaging it wasn’t massive in size.

138 thoughts on “Predictions 6-16-16

1. I read on multiple sites that ISIS has sent fighters from Syria without passports in groups of two to Brussels and France to commit attacks. In Brussels, they are targeting American fast food chains, a police station, and a shopping mall. In France the other group was targeting the EURO 2016.
    Here’s the link: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/15/isis-terrorists-may-be-headed-to-france-belgium-security-official-says.html

One more link: http://m.smh.com.au/world/belgian-police-alerted-to-islamic-state-fighters-en-route-to-europe-20160616-gpkfsg.html

Also, for San Diego, you said the attack might target a military base, but in the prediction you also stated planes. Could it be an attack on the main airport, like what happened in Brussels?

2. I grew up in Missouri and some people called St. Louis “the Lou”. Nelly rapped about it in a song years ago but I can’t remember the name. Then the older prediction on 11-16 “manipulative” Also when you referred to police being attacked it made me think of Ferguson, MO. If something were to occur again there, it could be disastrous.

3. It looks like the puppet masters are ramping up their agenda to enslave us. After the last few incidents all the political class say or try to do or have done is target the law abiding citizens by taking away more of their freedom and never correcting the root cause. Therefore one must assume the political class is in bed with the ones doing the attacks. Being that there is more information coming out about the last attack that seems to show links to the political class, this may connect to the prediction about the corruption being exposed.

4. Eric, SWC,
    MLB is planning a game at stadium at military base..
    6-8-16?
    Photo: Ballpark preparations at Fort Bragg, where the Atlanta Braves and Miami Marlins will play on July 3 to mark the 1st professional contest of any sport to be held at an active military base – @MLB

5. Eric your predictions are so very good and clear, can this not be sent to the French, English and American police forces to help them be on alert. Every life saved is a triumph to this violence and hatred.

the reference to Juno..Bad men in VT…could it be related to multi attacks in US?
    Juno spacecraft is aligning on July 4 th with Jupiter..
    It is a year to the day since that post.. It was not related to the criminals who escaped..
    So could 6-16-15 tell us about spiders hiding temporarily in VT..before their plans for East Coast?
    The multi attack ?

• Star48, I’ve always had that on my mind also. The bad men are in VT. Very strange. Sorry I’ve been remiss in comments, replies…family is here, also my labs liver just all of a sudden shut down, had her admitted at the Vet hospital but she just passed away a day ago. It’s been one of those…what’s next time periods. Ugh. But anyway I just didn’t want You or Rhona, SWC , Eric, to think I’ve got my head in the sand. What about that bridge that goes over to Coronado? Wasn’t there a bridge on the West Coast tied to an airplane post a while back?

• Jules104,
        I am so sorry your furry family member is gone..
        It is so hard…I had to put mine to sleep 4 years ago..,
        still cannot get another..my Morgan (Shetland Sheepdog – tall 21 “)
        Was the best.. Cannot substitute another..

Side note.
        .1…that VT post has been rattling around in my head.
        .2. the bridge reference – Coronado could be a candidate..except
        I think the spiders will try for something more dramatic , and traumatic…..something that is a symbol…

• Thanks Star48. I agree, not so easily replaced…they are like family members.

I’d say you are correct on thinking the spiders will want something more dramatic. I hope and pray they can be foiled. I will be praying for your Viking family members. Blessings.

7. Please pray that the goodness will conquer the bad in this very active time period! WOW! Pray for light to overcome darkness and the doves of peace eat those “spiders” !!!!

8. Every weekend, we take my dogs to Coronado Island crossing the beautiful San Diego-Coronado Bridge. Technically it’s not San Diego due to they have their own police/fire dept run by the military. It is considered a military base. While walking back to our car, I saw the Vintage Theater (which has seats like you are describing. It plays movies. I mentioned to my friend that we need to see FINDING DORY there as I thought it would be nice to go to an old movie house. The town, as you know Eric, is all high ranking military from the Navy that live in the large homes. Most consider the entire island to be a military base. I am hoping as we all are that this vision of yours can be prevented. I love my town of San Diego and all it’s wonderful charm. I especially love the entire island of Coronado as it’s where we walk my dogs and dine every weekend. As you also know, Eric, it is a high tourist destination this time of year with school out. The good news is on the Coronado side, they do have those checkpoints that can be set up at anytime to block off the Island. When I moved here two years ago, I wondered why they weren’t in use. Does this maybe relate to your vision?

• Jon Blue,
      I totally forgot..the Del !
      I know the area pretty well…stayed there for the Fourth of July a couple of times..also old movie reference..the hotel has been used in many films..plus it has a ref to UK.. That is where the Prince met Mrs. Wallace. ..in fact they named the area the Princes room..(restaurant )

• Star48, you are totally correct. Marilyn Monroe’s “Some Like It Hot” was filmed there. From where I live in San Diego, I can get to Coronado within 7 minutes. It’s why I go there because of it’s beauty and the dog beach right by the Navy Landing Field. I just want all this violence to go away.

• Jon Blue,
        breaks my heart to have you anxious or nervous…you have to remember your grandfather would not have guided you there if it was not the right place.
        So when the ” events happen or not” remember that you and yours are protected..

.you have compassion,
        the souls affected will have made the decision,before their birth
        ..to go through this life’s challenge..

You are a loving,caring being,
        share it,with people who will be lost and confused..as they are not grounded as you are,
        nor have not, had the gift; your grandfather has given you —you have been forewarned .
        You have so much to contribute…
        Ps are you working on your ” book, story.?”

• Star48, you are so right. I hold those dreams with grandpa so very close to me. I am just so happy here in San Diego and it’s so beautiful, it feels like an invisible dome protects this city, yet I know there are bad things everywhere in the world. Grandpa did send me here to protect me, for that, I am ever so grateful to those vast Angels, Spirit, Guides and Ancestors who watch over me. Like all of us on here, we want to help bring light and save lives if we can. I do wish more dreams would come.
        I am slowly working on my experience in book format…at least with a sense of its basic meaning. Thank you for reminding me of my own foundation and the gifts I have to be helpful. I have actually always been a ‘helper’ in the face of tragedy. I must have learned that from Mr Rogers. You are a wonderful person and I truly and thankful I found this site three years ago. We can all somehow make a difference with giving love and compassion every day.

9. End of June only on the 25th of June an EM football game will take place in Paris. This may be an important date for possible attacks.

10. The San Diego reference is obviously to the Marine Corps Air Base Miramar. If we could but nail down the exact date.

11. im guessing the person is a muslim and is a usa soldier living on base. Should be easy to find. I cant see anyone attacking base with the type of security. has to be inside. unless there talking about miramar florida.Cruise ships etc..
    Miramar is a neighborhood in the northern part of the city of San Diego, California, USA. It includes residential areas and commercial and light industrial districts.

Most residents live on the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar (formerly Miramar Naval Air Station)

12. Hi Eric, have you considered that “the lou” might be the Louvre Museum in Paris? With ISIS’s history of destroying cultural artifacts in areas they control, the Louvre might be a “good” target for them.

• There was a prediction several months ago warning that ‘the Lou’ needed protecting, so the current reference is a repeat warning of that. There was quite a discussion of what ‘Lou’ might mean,with the Louvre being the most obvious. Some of us wondered if the recent flooding was what it needed protecting from, as the Louvre basements had to be cleared of all the priceless art stored there. But this prediction now makes it clear it’s something that hasn’t happened yet.

• There was some debate as to whether the terror predictions concerned France or Belgium, but there’s a lot of connection between the two countries’ issues with terrorist activity with suspects and attacks affecting both.

13. Eric, as far as I can see the prediction ‘Lone Wolf sitting in the gutter’ hasn’t been linked to anything yet. I just saw the words again and wondered if it could be a reference to the murder of the British Member of Parliament Jo Cox, who was shot and stabbed in the street. It took place between parked cars by a man who was a loner with an interest in neo nazism. Is it him?

14. Be ready as our archangel Michael prepared transform from old to new earth on June 20, 2016. Hold on dearly to your lights during the transformation. The higher above are sending third waves for the improvement by advancing humanity. It will be much improvement than the old ways. Archangel Michael said not to worries. We are in good hands and just hold on to your precious lights for a little while. He always been with you and always will. This is the day He looks forward to transforming the earth. It’s for good, no need to be afraid. Blessings sent forth to every creator. Go in love and peace.

• histy
      Have u seen some of the articles
      addressing stmptoms of this…
      unexplained aches and pains
      migraine headaches
      depression
      pains in arms and legs
      sudden illness
      difficulty concentratong

Strange huh?
      Mari

• Yes mari. It’s amazing what it can do to caused headaches, body aches etc. Very intriguing.

Blessings!

15. Tomorrow is Father’s day. Be extra careful where ever you go. Always remember to express your gratitude for your Self, the creators and the helpers around you. You made the difference for the Creator, the mother earth and every energies.

16. Eric, SWC,
    in this post spirit mentions half wolf half man..

Here is an interesting review of 90 % of “Lone wolf attacks..
    Showing not really “Lone wolves, but Wolf dens”

Excerpt.
    .”.In fact, suspects in all but a handful of the roughly 90 ISIS terror cases prosecuted in America since 2014 were part of a group of up to 10 co-conspirators who met in person to discuss their plans or who made contact via text messaging or e-mail, Reuters found in a recent review of Justice Department case files. Only 11 percent of cases involved a terrorist acting entirely alone. “Wolf dens, not lone wolves, [are] the norm in US Islamic State plots,” the wire service concluded, further casting doubt on the official White House line.

“The relationships between accused co-conspirators range from casual acquaintances to lifelong friends, from married couples to cousins and from roommates to college buddies,” said the report, which did not examine connections in the Orlando attack. In virtually every case, the co-conspirators attended the same mosques. In fact, mosques are the connective tissue in all these attacks and plots.”

17. Okay I’m not liking this one especially the Yellowstone quake. Another today at 3.1 magnitude. This is the 4th less than a week row. Very unusal and thay needs to be watch closely.

Praying it will not erupt. 😦

• When there’s the global warming, the cold areas are changing to warmer then it increased the volcanoes activities. :/

What can we do? I wish to live inside the deep cave with the closed vent further away from the volcanoes. Very few would survive in the inner caves for amount of times. It’s like the planet is revolving for.million of years. Be not afraid, we’d always come back. Death is nothing to be afraid. We’d always come back except no memories.

• Yay!! Great teams working together to beat the evil ISIS. ISIS has one goal to take over the global as one ISIS. that’s not gonna happen. Sorry ISIS. killing is a sin and upset God. ISIS are brainwashed by something they believed which is totally opposite. ISIS ideal dream to take the whole world themselves be free from christians, etc. It will never happen. We, trillion of good heart people will win by the act of love. ISIS is only small part on this planet. It may continue to grow but it won’t be as huge as many good people on earth to fight back. We are watching and praying with God’s power of love, light and mercy just as Christ overcame death by surrender his life for all sinners. We all are One. One in God’s Love.

Go in peace.

18. Eric,SWC, Philippine Volcanic eruption..update.
    33 EQ ‘s
    No link just report with ref .RSOE EDIS
    Situation Update No. 3 on June 23 2016 11:59 AM (UTC)
    In the past 24 hours, 33 volcanic earthquakes were recorded in Mount Kanlaon, an active volcano in Negros Island Region. Jay Jamello, science research specialist of Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) based in Negros Occidental, said there is still steaming activity from the summit, adding that the crater is emitting a white steam smoke, but there’s no ashfall. The emitted white steam plumes, which rose up to 800 meters, drifted to northwest and southwest, he said. Even if there are rains, the steaming activity in the crater continues, Jamello added. He said they are also monitoring open water sources at the slopes of the volcano, as it may be contaminated by the ashfall coming from its eruption last June 18. For now, there are no reports that rivers and streams were affected by the ashfall, he said. On June 22, Mount Kanlaon had a series of eruptions that lasted for 27 minutes. After the eruption, light ashfall was monitored on the western slopes of the volcano, affecting Barangays Ara-al, San Miguel and Yubo in La Carlota City, Barangay Sag-ang in La Castellana, and Barangay Ilijan in Bago City. Also on March 29, Mount Kanlaon recorded two minor eruptions, which were accompanied by a “booming sound” and two volcanic tremors. It also ejected incandescent materials. Mount Kanlaon remained under Alert Level 1 status, which means it is at an abnormal condition and is in period of current unrest, which is probably driven by hydrothermal process that could generate more minor eruptions, Phivolcs said. Mount Kanlaon has been on unsettling status since November 23 last year. Phivolcs reiterated its call that entry into the four-kilometer radius permanent danger zone is strictly prohibited due to further possibilities of sudden and hazardous steam-driven or minor ash eruption. Civil aviation authorities must also advise pilots to avoid flying close to the volcano’s summit, Phivolcs added.

19. Pingback: Germany Theater Shooting | World Predictions

20. Eric, reported 23 min ago.
    Suspicious package at stadium ..
    Video: Officer inspects unattended bag at a portable toilet near Parc de Princes, Paris stadium where Wales and Northern Ireland are playing their Euro 2016 round of 16 match – nzerem

21. Eric, SWC,
    no official all clear. Given…we can assume since the game is over..it is nothing.
    The only other odd event..a man was detained and taken from his car as he was traveling on the Rue de Charonne in Paris…

22. Eric, SWC,
    American Airlines , in London evacuates airplane on Tarmac..smoke.

Photo: American Airlines plane in London reportedly fills with smoke while sitting on tarmac, passengers evacuated via slides, jet bridge ramp – @GregorMcElvogue

23. Jules104,
    with this notice ISIS put out about SF…All the spirit flags ( signposts)are going off.
    Fourth of July..right around corner..
    The message, sit up, keep close attention..WATCH…( at least for me)

• Me to Star48. I feel like I have flashing lights on my head! Ugh. Like in those old timey movies where the nucleur siren, flashing light is going off on the wall. LOL. I was, previous to reading your comment, already looking up the references for the old “Brita” post because I feel like an attack(s), and the SanFran earthquake will happen around the same time period. I wish I could research all day but yes that “Life” gets in the way. lol I will keep looking best I can. Let me know if you find anything else. I do remember Eric talking about San Diego and a sky scraper downtown with an explosion (I think), but he wasn’t sure if it was just a reference for California in general…(I think again), and not the San Diego area?? Wish I could find where he talked about that.

24. Eric, SWC…After the Airprt attack in Turkey and watching the news I noticed that there was a journalist on who had been describing the attack having been in the area. This particular joirnalist in the link I am adding is not the same one but another who covered attacks I think lived in Iraq and lives in Southern CA now. He and his wife were in the airport and hiding in a broom closet in a salon. It got me wondering about what Spirits said in this post about “it missed the journalist…last week”. Is that a sort of message for a timeline of, the next attack is coming up this week of July 4th? So France… the stadium, the police, the Louvre? Just a thought. Was there something already about missing the journalist?

25. Could these three attacks back to back be the three terrorists, opening fire and the suicide bombs they detonated at the airport in Turkey that Spirit is referring to? And does that mean the Lou is coming up?

26. Eric, SWC, thought I had posted this tweet..
    San Francisco bomb squad officers say remnants of an M-80 type explosive were found on 5th floor of hospital; no suspect in custody – @KVeklerov

• Star48, I noticed a comment from “GOP Clown Car” on your link that stayed “5A use to be the AIDS Ward”. Thought it interesting. What is a M80?

• Jules104,
        malicious…probably thought it would cause more damage..

Whew what a day…now Dallas..2 perps..6 at least shot 1 reported dead.
        DART officers involved….
        I wonder if it was related to the protest.? Or did some want to cause the most chaos…..
        I listened to the organizers and they where totally stunned it was a peaceful protest..then they heard shots..started to get out of the way..realized more than one shooter..did not know which way to go for safety.,and the group was scheduled to go to the Omni after rally..
        One of the perps..is there..the second? Or more? No way of knowing., complete chaos..

• Jules104, that is my feeling too.
        Apparently it was orchestrated …pop..pop..pause..
        Than pop,pop,pause..they had elevated positions..snipers..
        The spiders have training.,I will be surprised if it is anybody other than spiders..
        Especially when they are looking for a bomb or (s)
        Apparently one is talking., let’s wait to make some sense..soon chaotic..lots if communication mistakes..when you have multiple locations,multiple agencies…etc.,
        I wonder what is timeline thread spirit/ Eric will use..
        I believe Mary thinks there are two other threads..however the campus ballerina one she mentioned has already happened..
        It gets confusing..as what is still open, (has not happened)
        I wonder if it would help to color shade parts of post that have unfolded?

• Jules104, that is my feeling too.
        Apparently it was orchestrated …pop..pop..pause..
        Than pop,pop,pause..they had elevated positions..snipers..
        Especially when they are looking for a bomb or (s)
        I wonder what is timeline thread spirit/ Eric will use..
        It gets confusing..as what is still open, (has not happened)
        I wonder if it would help to color shade parts of post that have unfolded?

Update..More: Police say bomb squad on scene after suspicious package found at site of suspect arrest in Dallas – @DallasPD

27. Jules104, Multiple shooters..
    snipers in elevated positions fired on officers DART transportation officers) and regular officers..
    11 people shot..
    Here is person of interest..
    Dallas police release photo of person of interest in shooting of 11 police officers during Black Lives Matter protest

28. Pingback: Prediction Paris Attack | World Predictions

29. Pingback: France Terror Attack | World Predictions

30. Eric, SWC,
    Paris–Louvre Evacuated..
    Photo: Guards seen inside the Louvre in Paris; unconfirmed reports say the museum was evacuated due to a problem with a security door – @alexadelman

• Star48, so did anyone say it landed yet? I read the radar won’t pick up below 17,000 feet so some are saying it did not crash. Though they are wondering why nobody has confirmed it landed also.

31. Pingback: Prediction: A list of Terror Related Attacks | World Predictions

32. Pingback: Turkey Stadium Bombing | World Predictions

33. Eric this just happened a few hours ago. I have some friends about to enter the museum with their tour guide when they heard shots and just witnessed an attack at the Louvre. They are safe. I believe it was a lunatic attacking security with a machete and they shot him. My friends heard the shots and everyone was running. Right now this is all I know.

34. Pingback: Louvre Attack Foiled | World Predictions