Predictions: Major Events Coming

Major Events: First Spirit brings up a massive explosion. In many ways it sounds like terrorism. In one of the messages it could be a nation testing a nuclear weapon? Then Spirit is predicting a huge wave of natural disasters, in all different directions:

The 28th is marked.

Again Spirit pointed to New Zealand and surrounding area in regards to their predicted earthquake and then slammed their fist on the map several times, expressing the damage of the situation.

Spirit also showed 59 seconds, as if implying a prediction is a day away.  (Minutes represent days)

I had a visual of one massive fire, followed by another massive fire sweeping across the land “Spain.. Spain.. beginning of August.”

“Al Assad dies.. toxic poison.”

I think they are saying he is poisoned?

I had a visual of jets flying one way, then another set of jets flying the other way. Then the visual shifted to show the US flag being folded. (The US folds?)

“The spider lays wait in the bush”

Spider represents a terrorist or someone who commits a sinister act. Historically when they say ‘bush’ its a reference to Australia. I need to go back and ask for the details.

I had a visual of an entire town devastated by flooding and mud. Everything looked demolished. From the visual it almost seemed as if flood waters or a mudslide came crashing down, or perhaps a dam broke. “Argentina”

I had a visual of a mushroom cloud explosion taking place. It looked like a nuclear bomb going off. “The huge explosion is coming very soon.”

This might be connected to a previous prediction: I had a visual of a flash of light followed by one massive explosion. In the corner of the visual was the number 2.

I had a visual I was looking out a window to see a very large storm unfold.  “N..C.. 8.. 8.. 8”

(Is 8 August?)

The Russian bots strike Mexico.. determined to make enemies of the border countries.

3.. 2.. 1.. Now.. bombshell.. break up or divorce.. done.. over. Spirit implied this was a reference to the old July Trump prediction.

Predictions 1-11-18  I had a visual of a large picture of Trump, with the words July on the frame.  Then the picture was slashed in half. “Its done.. over.”  Later they implied the house of cards fall in July.

Then it shifted to show laundry being pulled away, underneath was a hospital bed with an IV.

This might be related to another prediction:   “I don’t like being in the hospital it gives me the creeps.”   There is a concern over Trumps health and his heart. They are predicting a health issue, they also implied all would return to normal.

Spirit ended by marking the 28th, 12th, 16th, and 20th.

I also wanted to put together these old predictions spanning back to last year, I am unclear if they are related, but my gut tells me they might be. Either way it seems like the IL event is just around the corner:

“Chicago.. explosion.. 1”

“I had a visual of a bomb going off in a building, there was massive smoke coming from all directions. (I believe ‘it will be huge’ is a reference to the size of the bombing) Then Spirit wrote 207”

‘Massive explosion.. I.. L.. its coming soon.”

“Pillars at the corner or base”

I had a visual of the Sears tower, perhaps a prediction about Chicago.

They showed the number 7.

“Terrorism.. Illinois.. 16”

I was standing up in the sky looking down to see a skyscraper in flames. Smoke bellowed up towards the sky.  Visual of the letters ‘il’   I had a visual I was walking down a street when I saw a building explode.

“Timothy McVeigh is returning.” (Could this be related?)

72 thoughts on “Predictions: Major Events Coming

1. Returning to an older prediction, there have been a series of recent earthquakes in the Cascadia fault, a fault line which stretches a little off shore from Canada to N. CA. A major 8 would deliver a catastrophic tsunami into Seattle area.

2. When I read your vision of jets, each flying from differing directions and then the US flag being folded, I didn’t see the US folding per se. I saw an aerial aggression that resulted in the loss of US lives, hence the folding of the US flag-as in a military funeral. Could this be the plane crash you saw?

3. Interestingly in new Zealand we are coming up to full a full moon with eclipse as well as earth sun and moon all in align this is due to take place sat morning which would be the 29th for us but if I’m correct 28th for you earthquake activity always seems to increase around full moon but adding those additional factors Is a concern

4. Perhaps the “break up” be referencing that Melania has already or is planning to divorce the president? There’s been rumors for ages that she doesn’t live at the white house with him anymore.

Also, I pray the Chicago prediction is foiled somehow. I can only imagine the scale of it and the amount of people that would die if the Willis Tower (sears tower) was bombed. It is such a huge building!

Also, maybe in reference to the “explosion”, perhaps its metaphorical? There’s an extremely popular washington post article called “an explosion is coming.” Maybe it’s talking about that?

• Unfortunately Gabe I visualized these horrible explosions. I wish it was symbolic. I do have a doubt on the sears tower specifically, they might have showed that just to point out the message was about Chicago or surrounding area.

5. I’m wondering if your “I L” has dual meanings, both for Illinois and the “L” train — their elevated commuter train that goes around the city. I’m sure people who live there know more than me, but both times I’ve read that, I’ve thought about the famous “L” train. (The one featured in the Sandra Bullock movie While You Were Sleeping.)

6. Oh my, where is the folded flag? would this be in US or another country? Folded flag could be related to the July prediction with administration folded?

7. I live in North Carolina — “N..C..” — so this large storm must be different in order to cause Spirit to warn us, right?

And in terms of the flag being folded, couldn’t it also represent other meanings regarding the folding of the American flag – like the loss of life? I know tensions between Iran and the U.S. are heating up on Twitter and abroad.

• *I know the storm is different since it’s “large,” was just wondering if it means tornadoes, lots of destruction, etc.

• Not entirely understanding the first part, I believe they are warning NC of a damaging storm in August, perhaps a tropical storm or hurricane. I believe the folding of the flag is “to fold” or back down, step back or out. That is how I took it. Could be wrong

• I don’t want to speak for Ann, but being a NC coastal resident myself, I took the first part of her response to mean that we’ve seen many hurricanes and tropical storms over the years, we’re used to them-therefore she was wondering if we’re looking at an ‘out of the ordinary tropical storm/hurricane’ to warrant a special warning from spirit .

Regardless of our being used to storms, it wouldn’t take a huge one at this point to do damage along the coast of NC. Recent rain amounts have been twice the monthly normal, and in some areas, it’s nearly three times normal. A weak storm at this point could cause some major flooding, and even tropical storm force winds could uproot trees with greater ease than normal since the area is so soggy.

8. Is the prediction about the nuclear bomb symbolic, or does it literally mean someone’s going to test a bomb?

9. Eric- any idea where in Spain? I picked up something about a fire (or fires) in Salamanca (which is Spain) early this year- something about people being trapped and so many lives lost. I saw images of an old square at night full of people surrounded by burning buildings, almost implying the fire is actually in the city entrapping people. (Always had the sense it wasnt intentional but very tragic). I started hearing “salamander” again the last few days which is think is this. (When I got it originally I kept seeing an image of a salamander at the same time as hearing Salamanca- I think because they sound alike – if that triggers anything for you that didn’t make sense at the time). I saw the news about the Greek fire today and started wondering if I was confused about it being Spain because the trapped people and lives lost fits what’s happening there, but now seeing your post I have a feeling it really is Spain and most likely Salamanca.

• hi nicole
      your post caught my eye because of
      spain
      the salamander is symbolic to
      Spain. because the architect
      Gaudi used it in a lot of his
      works and it became an important
      “mascot ” of barcelona .
      🌷

• hi nicole
      also, salamanca is directly across
      the straight from morrocco by ferry.
      salamanca is an entry city for
      people coming thru morrocco
      into europe and
      is home to a lot of underground
      movements. so you can go either
      way with salamanca and salamander
      but i definitely think it marks
      Spain as a target.
      🌷

• Nicole and Tempest – very interesting comments. I hope this doesn’t come to fruition. Last fall, if you recall, there were horrible fires in Spain – especially north west Spain (Galicia) and down into Portugal. I’m pretty sure they were deliberately set, based on how they were breaking out suddenly all over the place (don’t know if that was officially determined or not). I hope that Spain doesn’t have to endure yet another round of fires. And Salamanca is such a beautiful town. Bless Spain and keep the country and it’s people safe!

10. One thing to note regarding the Chicago prediction is that the Sears Tower and the Hancock building look very similar if you aren’t familiar with them. The Sears Tower is much bigger, and is in the loop with a lot of office workers. It has a very rigorous screening process with metal detectors required to get in the building, much like an airport. The Hancock building is smaller and located on Michigan Avenue in a very tourist heavy area. It does not have any screening process to access the observation deck apart from a pass. There is a restaurant underneath the building that doesn’t have any security at all (Cheesecake Factory). My brother works in The Hancock building (now called 875 N. Michigan), so I sincerely hope nothing comes to pass.

• It’s very possible they are using the buildings as a reference point. Something that just clarifies the location they are talking about. I have been trying to look at which buildings have federal ties.

• Hi Eric,
        I am from Chicago as you may remember. I worked in Sears Tower from 1999-2002. Then across the street from it. The federal buildings do surround the area around the Sears (now known as Willis Tower though we die hard Chicagoans refuse to say the new name). My
        Partner works for Willis Towers Watson (the owner of the building). Anyway, there is the Federal Building Complex all designed by the famous architect Mies Van Der Roe. It’s on the architectural tour and the plaza is famous for walking through and lunch time. (I used to volunteer for the Chicago Architectural Foundation and gave tours during the weekends). The complex consists of three major buildings: the federal courthouse, the Dirksen Building (my adopted mother is a judge in that building), the Kluczynski Building which houses the passport office, and the Post Office building. The Sears Tower or Willis to the rest of you is just two streets up. The federal building to have an underground walkway and is pretty secure. An interesting side note is around 2007ish, the red line L (which is one block away and runs north to south) Washington stop was permanently closed as the Department store it opened into shuttered as the Block 37 project and pedestrian opened. Though it is easy to still get to by walking the platform between Monroe and Lake. All platforms in the lower tunnel are connected. Hard to explain unless you live there and take the train everyday like I did. Back in the day, if I had missed the train by seconds at Monroe stop, I’d sprint through the old Washington stop to Lake St stope and get on the train. Sometimes it worked when there was a delay. I always thought it super strange that you could run thru the abandoned stop. It may have changed and they may have blocked it entirely now but it was still accessible underground just seven years ago if you knew how to skirt the barrier. I moved away so not sure now. It is very eerie though. So your prediction hits too close to home if that is what you are thinking it is. I think I would get a spiritual warning if my ‘adopted mom’ were in danger in that federal building or my partner’s firm at Willis Headquarters were in danger. I have not felt that at all in my visions or dreams. If you need further details on the buildings in downtown Chicago, I am an expert on them from my days at the Chicago Architectural Foundation when I lived there.

11. I’m in Las Vegas for the conference meetings this week. There is a repeated strong vibrations while taking a bath at the hotel. I monitored and there is frequently earthquakes in Calif. Wondering of the big one is expected anytime. It’s a beautiful and bright full moon now. :/

12. Before reading this last night I saw on the news that North Korea is sending home the remains of US soldiers from the Korean War. Could this be the folded flags?

13. for nz i personally got following dates
    27,3,15
    maybe a quake in 3. or set of quakes.
    there is a blood moon on the 28th by the way.

14. This will sound ignorant, but why is everyone talking about the blood moon? Does it have some sort of significance?

• This full moon lunar eclipse has Mars and Uranus involved, Mars the planet war & Uranus the planet of shock, the eclipse takes place above NK & the Middle East, & it’s a very long eclipse, so a lot of intense energy, collectively people are going to meditate or pray for peace during the eclipse today, it starts around 1:30 West Coast.

15. Eric I hope this link comes out right and helps somewhat. It has multiple 360 degree pics if you scroll through that you can move around to see the buildings in what I believe is called the loop. There is a sculpture of what is called, “Calder’s Flamingo”, in front of the Kluczynski Federal Building in Chicago.

16. I’m not surprised a massive wildfire is predicted for Spain–there have been lots of fires lately, including the western part of the US. The heat wave really adds to the danger.

And there was a really awful fire in Greece that killed 83 people….though some news articles said the Greek police were highly suspicious the fire was arson. Reading the stories about the suddenness of it, people fleeing to the sea, some not making it, it was awful.

Put me in mind of Pompeii’s destruction, though that was because of a volcano, not a fire.

17. Hello All. I am concerned about the Spain prediction.firstly, I live here, secondly the timing of the message has me in edge. The country is set to face a heatwave starting the middle of next week. Temperatures are forecast to hit 40° by Thursday. Whilst nothing unusual in the heatwave, I’ve sensed for a long time, or rather, I’m getting visions of a tower of fire and smoke racibg across central Spain. So bad it is, so vivid, I can hear, or I’m catching glimpses of the sound of the advancing wall of flame. It roars as if it were a living being. Sounds a little far out, I know. Please visualise rain clouds.

18. Pingback: Indonesia 6.4 Earthquake | World Predictions

19. Interesting that the article is stating the California Carr fire creating clouds that look like mushroom clouds and the area looks as if a bomb went off.

What you need to know about the mushroom-shaped clouds appearing over the Carr Fire

The Carr Fire raging in Northern California is so large and hot that it is creating rare mushroom-cloud like formations known as pyrocumulus clouds — which are basically its own localized weather system.

Here’s how they form: Normal cumulus clouds form because the sun’s rays heat the ground, forming warm air that rises because it is less dense than the cooler air above. As it rises, the air cools and condenses to form the cloud.

During a wildfire, however, the extreme heat from the flames forces air to rapidly rise. As the fire burns trees and other plant life it causes the water inside them to evaporate into the rising air. This additional moisture in the atmosphere condenses in the cooler air above, on smoke particles also produced by the fire.

They don’t just look like thunderstorms — they act like them, too: The clouds can produce lightning and cause the winds to gust and blow in different directions, CNN meteorologist Brandon Miller says.

Sometimes they even contain enough moisture to become a pyrocumulonimbus — another way of saying a cumulus cloud that produces rain. The rain that falls from a pyrocumulonimbus cloud sometimes can put out the same fire that created the cloud initially.

Man who lost home: “It looked like an atomic bomb went off” Carr fire

Josh Lister and his family lost their home and belongings after the massive Carr fire swept through Redding, California.

“It looked like an atomic bomb went off,” he said.
    Some residents were given only 30 minutes to evacuate, not knowing if they would see their homes again.

Lister and his family faced a “firestorm” as they fled their home, he said.

“We had zero warning,” Lister said. “We went to sleep. It was just like a normal day, and we’re woken up at six o’clock in the morning with banging on the door, telling us that we had to get out immediately.”

20. There are pillars at the base of the Trump Tower in Chicago. There is also a restaurant named Sixteen in the building.

21. Pingback: Predictions 8-2-18 | World Predictions

22. Pingback: Portugal and Spain Wildfires | World Predictions

23. Eric,SWC,
    🇮🇳 India
    Massive landslide after rain..
    Ref:

See.

Ref:::had a visual of an entire town devastated by flooding and mud. Everything looked demolished. From the visual it almost seemed as if flood waters or a mudslide came crashing down, or perhaps a dam broke. “Argentina”

( not sure of correct thread)

See.
    France 🇫🇷
    One missing…1600 evacuated..from flooded Campsites..
    Southern France
    Excerpt
    119 children included..4 treated for hypothermia..
    More than 400 firefighters and police were deployed to Gard, Ardèche and Drôme, which were hit hardest by the flooding and rain.

About 17,000 homes in southwest and northeast France were without power and several roads were closed as a result of the floods.