Trump

These predictions about the US President have been unfolding recently; from his reluctance to impose new Russian sanctions, to the new alleged payoff of a doorman, the tapes of Cohen? A new cold war? A meeting with Kim Jong In?

Predictions 3-22-18  Stormy Daniels is the first, then a second, now a third.

Predictions 6-17-17   Bob at threat of being fired.. your fired. – Robert Mueller perhaps, can Trump fire him really? I can’t think of another Bob.  In the end it isn’t the testimonies of individuals that impede Trump but banks, finances, dealings. From one hand to another to another. Shady acts.  I am not going to sign that! I had a visual of someone blowing a kiss at a Matryoshka doll. Meanwhile another world leader insulted by the US leader similar to that of the UK.

Predictions 12-12-16   There is an epic bombshell coming, other bombshells follow, the US politics continue.. disarray.. topsy turvy.  Russia.. back door deals.. tape-taps.. the strain between the US and Russia mounts so bad that a new cold war is inevitable.” – Spirits Voice

Predictions 8-30-17  I had a visual of a sudden shift with North Korea. Spirit showed a symbolic visual of Trump and Kim Jong-un sitting at a table about to talk. The visual was presented as cartoon figures, normally that means the message is symbolic not literal

Here are two events that are still expected to unfold: Some major event in July, and a major fall in December. Originally I believed the prediction meant all would come to an end this July, the Spirit questioned me pointing back to ’12’. Its also possible they are talking about July 2019

Predictions 1-11-18  I had a visual of a large picture of Trump, with the words July on the frame.  Then the picture was slashed in half. “Its done.. over.”  Later they implied the house of cards fall in July.

Predictions 7-12-17  How long will Trump be president? Their response:  “12.. the month” (12 months?)

One last note, in the near future there will be an new focus to get out of the US, focus on the politics of other nations like Malaysia, France, Australia, and more.

36 thoughts on “Trump

1. Eric, I was so hoping that strums would be done this July per previous prediction. How in the world will our country survive another 8 to 20 more months of him and his so corrupt family and the complicit and corrupt Congressmen and Senators like Ryan , McConnell, Nunez and many others! Things keep escalating and getting worse every day!! I pray everyday for their downfall. I am just sickened by what’s happening in America and worry about a future for my grandchildren here. Will Ryan and Nunez and McConnell and the rest of them be exposed and pay for their crimes? I think they are all committing Treason
    !!
    Sorry to hear that you and your mom have the flu. I pray for your and your mom’s speedy and full recovery.

• Fredda, you’ve expressed my precise feelings. I’m thankful Ryan isn’t going to be running again this year, but he can still do a great of damage before he leaves. McConnell and Nunes corruption is cringeworthy, not to mention many other GOP who are complicit. It does look like the groundwork is being laid to get rid of Rosenstein in order to replace him with someone who will fire Mueller. I’ve heard that the investigation will continue even if Mueller is fired and I pray it’s true. I hoped it would end by July too. I’m sure if Eric receives further clarification about the 12 he will let us know. Light and love to all.

• Well said, Fredda. He is one scary president and others also. Looking forward to that day, hopefully this juke. I’m curious as who will step up when trump steps down…

2. Eric, have you recovered from the flu? I haven’t had it for years. Sometimes it’s unavoidable if you’re near someone who has it. I read that people generally catch it by touching public door handles, etc. so since my last flu, I’ve made sure to have some type of cloth or even a paper towel to avoid touching anything in the public. I’ll continue to pray for your mom.

Please clarify If you saying the tide will begin to turn next Dec. and Trump will stay till July 2019 or is this uncertain?

3. No collusion. No collusion. The best is yet to come. The art of the deal. The king is going to take charge

4. Stormy’s attorney Michael Avenatti said something about 90 days from now this Cohne thing would implode, him turning on Trump and it all going down from there. 90 days from now is…July. We shall see.
    Hope you and your Mom are feeling better Eric!!!

5. There is a lot of talk about Trump and the hope of his fall. What about, Clinton, Comey, Lynch, etc.etc.etc.etc…

• They’ve already fallen, either by losing an election or getting fired – that is, they’re never going to be relevant again in the long run. If you’re implying prison time as their fall, then that would be very unlikely for any of them, including Trump. And to hear some people hoping for Trump’s fall is to be expected on a discussion board, just like with your hope that Clinton, Comey, Lynch, etc. fall too.

6. eric

when you mention the politics of australia – The australian government has been plagued by scandal after scandal the last year or so are you talking about another scandal coming that could see australia be forced have an early federal election? (as some in australia believe would happen)?

7. I have just woken from a dream that a tsunami is coming. Such a large wall of water building off shore. I was looking down from mountains.

8. MK, I had a crazy dream about a 9.4 that hit somewhere around Paupa New Guinea. I was seeing a map and it zoomed in on that general area. I woke up and ran to check the news because it was so realistic.
    On another note, I really really hope this corrupt administration comes to an end. It’s infuriating.

9. Stuff on Canada would be nice! There’s plenty of material here Spirit could do commentary on, like the tradewar between the western provinces over oil pipelines.

10. There’s just been an accident in Toronto. Eight or ten pedestrians mown down on the sidewalk by a white van travell8ng at a high rate of speed. At least two people are dead. The police have the van and driver in custody.

11. Just saw that the Mueller team requested a two month delay in Michael Flynn’s sentencing.
    Not sure if the big event in July could be related to information being revealed at the sentencing?

12. Eric when you say a focus to get out of the US, do you mean your blog or people physically? I assumed your blog but can you clarify please.

13. Trump is here to teach us all a lesson. He and the corrupt leaders in Washington are finally exposing what has been going on for decades in our government. Remember, light has been flooding the earth for years now. It’s turning over rocks and exposing the darkness underneath. I learned a great lesson once, a spiritual guru told me that i had to get out of the habit of pushing people out of the path of an oncoming car, because I was simply pushing them into the path of a Mac truck. Well, Trump and the republicans et al are America’s Mac truck. We’ve ignored or hoped the corruption wasn’t as bad or that it would just go away, we went along blithely with out lives, never realizing how ugly the dark was. And now, here it is. It’s right in our faces. And people are waking up. The racists think they’ve won a victory, that they can now act with impunity, and it isn’t so. Instead, we are being taught about racism and how ugly it is. We are being shown how people everywhere are suffering. The earth itself is shaking violently, cleansing herself of the darkness. Eric posted once about Love and the truths of love. The pebbles are becoming mountains. It will take time, but we are being shaken awake. As much as we may believe we are living in times of despair, we really are not. We are really living in a time of joy, of learning great lessons and learning love and compassion. We have a way to go, we’ve really just started on the journey and the path will be treacherous and rocky, but the fire is burning itself out.