Predictions 2-14-18 Japan Earthquake/Tsunami

We are expecting one massive earthquake/Tsunami, if we are to follow the old message it will be in the Japan or Asian Pacific. This prediction is also the same prediction that talks about Pennsylvania.

Spirit kept repeating 7 39, 7 39, 7,39. Then they said ‘Earthquake, its a big one.’ This implies an old prediction:

Predictions 10-30-16  “Japan.. Japan.. Japan.. 7. 39.. big one.. such a massive flood.”  Pennsylvania.. violence erupts.. around the 8th-10th”  Earthquake in San Jose? “Your time is 9”

Other Predictions:

The plane we predicted comes from Australia.

‘Assassination plot coming’ I had a visual of a clock that read 25 minutes. I had a visual of 4 to 5 people lined up outside of an old abandoned club or bar, it looked run down and very old.

There is another prediction that warns of a threat to Vice President Pence, I need to verify that this is related.

A school is evacuated due to a horrible outbreak, visual of one person deathly sick, as other students feared the worst.

UFO? I had a visual of several people looking up at the night sky. There were stars out of place, some of them seemed blocked by some large object. Then lights and stars moved at an accelerated speed and then disappeared all at once. Everyone watching was in awe and perplexed.

45 thoughts on “Predictions 2-14-18 Japan Earthquake/Tsunami

1. “7 39” — Could this have both the earthquake magnitude and date in one, or could it be something like the 19th of this month (7+3+9 = 19)?

As for Pence, wasn’t there a prediction where you saw someone come through a backdoor and then you saw Pence lying unconscious on stage but not deceased, which would mean the assassination plot failed? I do remember the JFK’s wife sobbing prediction.

The possible UFO prediction reminds me of the 1997 Phoenix Lights, where even Arizona governor Fife Symington saw it and described it as a mothership that showcased flight characteristics which left him believing it was not of this earth.

2. Eric
    im sorry but which plane prediction are we talking about ..
    living in Australia I would like to know .
    Im not sure .
    Thank you .
    😊

3. Pingback: Predictions 2/14/18 #Florida Shooting #JapanEarthquake #UFO siting and more | melbrake

4. Yesterday as I was resting on a sofa. I sensed th faint vibes like a heart beat (there is a stretch like a rubber band then paused then repeated ….it’s deeper and long. Not a good feeling about this one. :/ I’m guessing btw 7 to 8.5 magnitude expecting anytime in days or weeks…maybe a couple of months. Idk….

Where..I do not know but I can feel the vibes that hard to explain.

5. Jules 104
    so sorry .
    re read prediction and yes totally got distracted and missed the loop then falls into ocean ..
    In thw prediction you posted .
    ok with it now ..yes ..maybw a plane lea i g Sydney headed for overseas ..obviously ..
    oh my i feel bad miss reading it ..
    onto it now .
    prayers for all o. that plane .
    will be hopinf it gets sorted before anythi g hapoens .
    blessings

6. Eric, RE: 7, 39 Two possible interpretations—-
    1) Your glossary says “7 refers to a date or timeframe”….so 39 could be a countdown, 39 days from Feb 14 2018 is approx. March 25? But, they also said “7 39” back in your Oct 2016 prediction, and in that case the 39 day countdown does not seem to be the correct meaning.
    2.) what if in this case, “7” means “in a few days” or perhaps “in seven days” and “39” refers to location? The 39th parallel runs thru Japan (Island of Honshu) as well as N. Korea, China, etc.
    See map and list of locations at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/39th_parallel_north

7. Eric, was there not another prediction that said 39 areas would be affected by a tsunami? Might not have been 39 but I’m sure it was 30-something.

Also BA fly a 777 from Sydney to London HR.

• It makes sense,to play devils advocate, I would question why they suddenly have an urgency now, with weeks to go. If we can unlock the 39 message, and you might have just done that, I can better warn others

8. My predictions. The world is going to have a bumper crop in all aspects. Prices will tumble. The usa canada mexico harvest. Perfect summer and early spring. The cod . Lobster. Wheat, nuts, corn oranges tomatoes all at record numbers.

9. http://deadline.com/2018/02/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-gunman-tv-networks-video-1202288652/
    Updated with additional details: “The shooter wore a gas mask, and he had smoke grenades; he set off the fire alarm so the kids would come pouring out of the classrooms and into the hall, and there the carnage began,” the senior senator from Florida Bill Nelson told CNN this evening, citing the FBI as his source.

9 Feb 2018 – I had a visual of the word ‘Penn’ then it switched to a man adjusting a gas mask on his face as he looked in the mirror.
    I had a visual of the state of what looked like Pennsylvania or Massachusetts than Spirit showed a gas mask.

10. Pingback: Predictions 2-17-18 Pennsylvania Attack | World Predictions

11. Pingback: Predictions 2-19-18 | World Predictions

12. Pingback: Israel Foiled Australia Plane Terror Plot | World Predictions

13. Eric I noticed while looking something up today that San Diego has a TV station…. KNSD-TV, Channel 7/39. It made me think of Spirits saying 7,39 7,39 7,39. Just in case.

14. Pingback: UFO in Arizona | World Predictions

15. Pingback: Predictions 5-2-18 Earthquake | World Predictions

16. Wondering what is so significant about 7:39 ? My Tablet updates temperature/weather on it’s main page next to the date, at 7:39am and 7.39pm, daily. Strange time to update information ?