Prediction: Pennsylvania Vehicle Attack 2

Heroes will rise during this nightmare.

I had a visual of a man trying to tackle a car?? He jumped on it and then crawled around to open the door.

How much of that is symbolic is unknown.

I had a visual of a youthful person do everything to support those in the community affected by this monster, the persons success comes in droves.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Pennsylvania prediction is about to happen”

Which one Spirit? I had a visual of a ‘ram’ vehicle bellowing towards me, ready to strike. I had a visual of a large truck jumping up and down through mud to strike its target.  “In an area that is mostly gay. Warn them Eric, get up and warn them now! It’s coming very soon.”

Previous Predictions:

Predictions 10-30-16 “Pennsylvania.. violence erupts.. around the 8th-10th”

Predictions 7-14-17  I heard spirit say ‘attacks coming’ while seeing a visual of a sports game being played. Then it shifted to show mickey mouse.

“Saturday.”

I had a visual of man with a scowl on his face. “The mad man.. Running people down.. not breaking but accelerating.” They implied a 3 to 4 minute (day) time frame. That questions Saturday?  I had a visual of a lemon among fruits. I had a visual of the US flag. They implied Pennsylvania perhaps Pittsburgh. However there was a question mark with the locations.

32 thoughts on “Prediction: Pennsylvania Vehicle Attack 2

1. All these ques point to Philadelphia. Eagles just won the super bowl and had nick foles celebrating in Florida at Disney, the home of Mickey. Philadelphia is also know as the city of brotherly love.

2. LGBT community & sports being played, makes me think of the Olympics, there’s been public controversy, could there be a public gathering in support of our gay athletes that gets attacked.

3. The LBGT community also asked Amazon to drop Pennsylvania from HQ2 list, since they don’t have laws to protect all people, that would be a huge loss to the state.

4. I am trying to figure out why people would be outside in the winter for this to happen. I do know the city in PA that I live in just announced a Fire and Ice Festival on March 3rd. We do have a large gay community but never has there been any animosity towards anyone being gay. I would surprised and heartbroken if it happened here. I pray this doesn’t happen. But I always appreciate your heads up.

In Pennsylvania there is a college called Westchester Iniversity medium sized campus it’s mascot is a ram?

6. There is a section of Center City Philadelphia that is referred to as the “gayborhood”. It’s located near Washington Square West (between 7th&Broad & Chestnut & South Steets boardering on the Independence Mall tourist area)

• Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone! I just re-listened to the winter solstice and the new beginning message on the counciloflove website it’s very uplifting for today.

7. There was a school shooting in Florida maybe the Mickey Mouse reference? Horrible many injuries and deaths!! So sad! Please let’s all pray for the kids and the parents!

• Sad. I hope all the injured people will survive. Though I imagine it’ll be a difficult road ahead.

We’re with you, people of Florida!

• Eric,
      I have a theory on the post Jules mentioned, and the shooting that happened today. Besides the ‘Nick’ reference, remember the part that said “20…now….8”?
      Well, you posted this prediction in June of 2015. February is 8 months away from June.
      And ‘Nick’ could refer to the shooter.

But I can’t figure out what the 20 would mean, or why there was a 3-year-gap between the prediction and the event.

Your post on 6-19-15
      “We are sorry Eric, but this prediction is incomplete.. more is coming..”
      I had a visual of a black and white mug shot of Dylann Roof, then another photo right next to it was coming into focus.
      “Nick (Nicked?).. 20.. Now.. 8”