Predictions 7-14-17

I heard spirit say ‘attacks coming’ while seeing a visual of a sports game being played. Then it shifted to show mickey mouse.

Two different attacks approaching, in the visual it seemed like soccer.

“Saturday.”

I had a visual of man with a scowl on his face. “The mad man.. Running people down.. not breaking but accelerating.”

They implied a 3 to 4 minute (day) time frame. That questions Saturday?

I had a visual of a lemon among fruits. I had a visual of the US flag.

They implied Pennsylvania perhaps Pittsburgh. However there was a question mark with the locations.

“The evil one.. so filled with rage.. will have mangled hand.” I had a visual of guns but also a device that must be a bomb.

59 thoughts on “Predictions 7-14-17

1. United States men’s national soccer team
    CONCACAF Gold Cup Group stage
    Saturday, July 15, 7:00 PM
    FirstEnergy Stadium
    Cleveland Ohio

• An earlier prediction mentioned an attack at Disneyland and a mother shielding her child from bomb-shrapnel. Maybe this means that prediction will happen soon…though I sure hope not!

2. Is it possible that the lemon and the U.S. suggests that the world is souring on us?
    Maybe we are losing influence in the world.

3. The U.S. faces Nicaragua in a CONCACAF Gold Cup match on Saturday, July 15, 2017 at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio

4. The “Lemon” prediction could indicate the Dysfunctional government of Donald Trump. A Defective car is a Lemon so the Trump regime is defective, Embroiled with scandal.

5. Pennsylvania has something called a “lemon law” & “lemon law attorneys” for new/used vehicles …

• Eg. Pittsburgh Lemon Law Firm 1-800-MY-LEMON. Also, Lemon Blennd is the iconic concentrated drink once produced by the Reymers Candy Company of Pittsburgh Pa.

6. Mickey Mouse, the U.S. flag, A lemon among fruits – perhaps it’s in Orange County? It sound strongly like Disneyland. Perhaps the days/countdown don’t align because there are two attacks, one East Coast one West?

• I noted that Eric said ‘soccer’ not ‘football’. I looked up what soccer might be going on today (Saturday). Manchester United, one of the world’s most famous and popular teams, are playing LA Galaxy. Both, incidentally, associated with David Beckham. I seem to be thinking a lot about that part of California, which going by my past record, means that the people of that area have nothing to worry about…

• And what happened to that other prediction a few weeks back that mentioned oranges?. Some people tried to link it to London Bridge but I don’t know if that was verified.

• Oh I didn’t know that. I knew about the history of orange groves but not lemons.

7. Are we expecting the soccer attack in the us or uk most football (soccer) is played on a saturday in the uk?

8. eric today is omar shishani dead advisory one year since he dead ,one of isis founders ,so isis always carry out revenge attacks , ,ithink isis will carry out attacks around the world and usa , bad news is usa media focus trump son scandal ,that is why isis will carry out attacks

9. Eric
    The New York Yankees Baseball team
    are the Mickey Mouse Yankees ..
    They play on July Sat 15th in Boston I think ..
    I looked up the Schedule I hope I have that right .
    please correct me if im wrong anyone ..
    blessings

10. I perceived the lemon among fruits to represent the angry mad-man filled with rage to be the lemon and the fruits to be the general population. Lemons are bitter and sour.

• This is a long shot, but “lemon” can also mean a dumpy, defective car. One of the predictions mentioned a car “accelerating, not braking, running people down” so maybe the lemon means the perpetrator is upset over being given a bad car, or maybe even uses a defective car to run people down.

• There was a famous advert many years ago for Volkswagen, which had a picture of a Beetle and just the caption ‘Lemon’.

11. My first thoughts were that the US is the lemon. Dysfunctional one in the Global Family.
    If it has to do with the mad man then it is someone who is bitter and seeking revenge.

12. The “3 to4 minute” time frame from the post on Friday, July 14th implies something happens Monday July 17th and Tuesday July 18th. Wasn’t there an earlier prediction that specifically named ‘Tuesday’ as an attack date?

13. Eric, when you say “they implied Pennsylvania, perhaps Pittsburgh”‘ may I ask what it is they show or say to you? Thank you.

14. Eric this relates to the previous topic, but it was starting to get a bit long down there so I hope you don’t mind me popping this in here.
    Ed Tamplin is a brilliant Aussie Astrological Historian and runs a weekly piece on line. This week’s piece pretty much confirms much of what you have been predicting re the Trump Administration and is very well worth the read. It is the first part of what appears to be a two part piece:

15. Again Eric this relates back to the previous topic, and in support of what you have got before:

“Our economy is not equitable and all too often the greedy are the ones most rewarded in this system. Bernie Sanders represented a waking up of the people in the USA to lack of balance and fairness in the economy.
    Will the stock market crash happen during or not long after this coming Eclipse Season? Better chance than usual it will.
    But if not now, it will happen relatively soon, before summer of 2018 in my estimation. And Eclipse Seasons, as they represent often drastic change, give us a better chance of something like that happening.”

16. Hi Folks, I said the terrorists would resonate with 7-17-17; what I did not explain is the numerology aspect of the 1’s and 7’s. That was. My rationale.

17. Pingback: Predictions 7-26-17 | World Predictions