Notes on 6-19-15

I am sorry for this horrible post.

I had asked the Spirits to clarify the mistakes made on the Notes on 6-3-15 which I truly believe are messages warning us of the massacre in South Carolina, but yet we had very glaring faults in the message. Their response made my heart drop.
“We are sorry Eric, but this prediction is incomplete.. more is coming..”
I had a visual of a black and white mug shot of Dylann Roof, then another photo right next to it was coming into focus.
“Nick (Nicked?).. 20.. Now.. 8”
I had a visual of someone unwrapping an iron statue of a saint.
They showed the money again later in the night. Clearly pointing to the number 20 several times and perhaps a symbolic message about “bill”
They implied Tennessee,  later they would add Nashville. However I don’t know much about the state other than Nashville, so even though they mention the city it is more likely they are verifying the state by mentioning one of its  key cities.
“Such a tear in the heart of a nation.. that desperately needs to find its solution.”

Also:

I had a visual I was standing in marsh land looking out towards the ocean and a massive storm was approaching. “The gulf is forming its nightmares”

We have two different predictions about the Gulf, the Louisiana flooding expected to hit the shoreline and New Orleans in the worse way, and the other is a Hurricane or Tropical storm that strikes north Florida. They specifically mention Jacksonville.  The visual implies that one of these predictions are looming.

They also mentioned a need to discuss Japan and Ecuador.

109 thoughts on “Notes on 6-19-15

1. Eric, so this is about the rejected teenager at a school then? There is a Tennessee City, TN, and I had added TN as one of the more rectangular states previously…in my opinion. The iron statue of a Saint…could this be a private Catholic School or something? Or was that more nefarious? I am going to go look up schools there. Do you think this has to do with the school teenager prediction?

2. Eric, up until 1935 the Hamilton Bank of Chattanooga, TN was a printing source for U.S. Currency.
    They printed over $30 million dollars in bills during their 31 years doing this….among which are relatively rare $20 “bills” or notes. There are basically 3 types of these: a “Red Seal” bank note which would not appear to be authentic to most people today, a “Blue Seal” bank note which is slightly more authentic looking but still would appear fake to most people, and the 1929 version which is just the older version of current money with a small head Andrew Jackson on it.
    …..
    There is also a “Work District 20” in TN and that is located in Knox County and two other counties; as well as.an old “Route 20” which is an east-west road that is largely hidden by a corresponding highway designator…and has been under multi-lane construction in various areas since 2008.

3. Great…my family and I are on 2 weeks vacation heading to Florida from Dallas. Did the Spirits say when? I think the tropical storms Bill has passed. Fortunately, Texas and Oklahoma made it okay. No major flooding unlike in May we had. We just passed the Mississippi River. It looks full. I can’t imagine if there is another one on the way. :/ Keep praying.

4. eric has the recent prediction about north fla changed, from the last fla prediction posted? I live in fla, and have watched the weather get more violent in the last few years, I could say, the whole world, mother earth, is angry, and weather, is her wake up message, to all people….please cover the storm that is coming in japan, as it will rip apart, the nuke plant already damaged, that the massive amounts of waste going into the sea, is being covered up……….. prayers do change the outcomes of things,,,,,,,,,,,,but not the outcomes that are GOD”s way, of teaching humans important things…….thanks to everyone for CARING and sharing, and to you eric and the counsel!

• not angry, far from it, the planet is raising up it’s vibration and shaking off lower vibration energy through natural events like storms, earthquakes, eruptions, etc. there is a lot of off world help going on right now, it’s actually a really exciting time for this world and all on it.

• Thanks Eric. Your prediction is right about the east coast and Florida will be hit hard this year. I read that the Light of Mary saying the same thing about that.

Blessings!

5. I live near Nashville and Bill could mean Bill Haslam the governer of Tennessee. Perhaps another way of confirming the state.

6. The prominent “saint” in and around Nashville would be Saint Thomas hospital. Perhaps your vision is referencing the injured being unwrapped at the hospital?

7. I also live near Nashville and Bill could reference the governer Bill Haslam so another way to confirm the state.

8. Hi Eric!
    I am a member of The National Dream Center. Sometimes I have noticed our dreambot runs over lap with your predictions. 3 days this week the word Bill has appeared in our dreambot run. The first time it seemed to correlate with the timing of the tropical storm or possibly an upcoming Supreme Court decision. The most recent dreambot run which features Bill was on June 18th and this one seems like it might be relating to what you have written. Bill can be found in the waning section. Perhaps some of the surrounding words are similar to what you have seen in your message from spirit. If so perhaps there are some more clues.
    If you look at this June 18th dreamboat run, you might want to also look at the one on June 15th.

9. I live in Knoxville, TN, and grew up south of Nashville. In March 2014, there was a “Religious Freedom” bill (SB 1793/HB 1547) passed in Tennessee that allows students to express religious beliefs in school assignments without academic punishment. Most LGBT groups believe that this is state-sanctioned bullying of LGBT youth in schools. Perhaps the “bill” symbolism is in reference to this somehow? Let’s pray it isn’t. https://www.aclu.org/news/aclu-tn-urges-governor-veto-religious-viewpoints-anti-discrimination-act

If you get any more clues re: Tennessee, please let us know.

Please pray for and send healing to the people of Charleston, everyone, and stay safe.

10. Eric, I believe spirit was giving you the best information available at the time. The BBC has a video interview on their homepage with a friend of the shooter saying the original target was a local college campus and not a church. Spirit mentioned a campus to you in relation to a masaacre.

11. Regarding the city named after the state that was actually right(although less direct than anticipated ). Carolina after all is named after King Charles as is Charleston (originally Charles Town) the link therefore is definitely there.

12. Lot of small earthquakes in alaska, california now oklahoma wonder if this is the indication of something big to happen ! check out earthquaketrack.com ,even japan,philippinnes

13. “Eric on 6/8 Spirit wooden cross? “The cruel ones will desecrate the Christian faith over the internet.”

Could this be a result of the Charleston shooting, there are those who think is actions were based by their religion.

• Yes, I do think the cross is all about Charleston, but the wording they used does not entirely fit. Also there are articles about how social media was very upset with 24 news and the lack of coverage at the beginning. All of the incoming news came from twitter.

• Eric, maybe I’m thinking a little too hard but the wooden cross made me wondering if it represents the KKK. But didn’t you see the flame on the wooden cross? May be not but just a thought.

14. Andrew Jackson is on the 20 dollar bill and his home is in Nashville, TN. There have been a lot of news about the rebel flag and how people want it removed and they want the statue of Jefferson Davis removed as well. This could be a racial issue since it is TN.

15. Pingback: Flash Floods in China | World Predictions

16. There is a pyramid on the back of a 1 dollar bill, there is also a huge pyramid statue in Memphis. It’s not on the 20 dollar bill, but there may be a connection there.

17. Eric, I reread this post. Sounds like several different events. The South Caroline..Black and white mug shot…next focus “Nick” (is this referred to Richard Matt cuz his nickname is “Nick” as mentioned by his half brother. Next, the 20 dollar bill referred to Andrew Jackson. Tenn. Showed the number “20” several times. Is this referred to Confederate flag around that time and southern states related to $20 bill? Just a thought.

18. What about the previous comment about Andrew Jackson school in Nashville? 20 becoming 8.. Tear in our nation?

19. Pingback: Notes on 7-3-15 | World Predictions

• That’s really strange Star48. Brings to mind the Post on 9-10-14, “right above the location sits the bird where the land sticks out”. Or should we say “sat” the bird? LOL… If you go to google earth maps and look up Seahorse Key (Cedar Keys area), well it does stick out. Did that prediction happen last September 12th? Also see picks of the birds they name on the island.

• Jules104,
        you are right bird reference is 9-10-14.
        There are a lot of birds however they did mention —–
        From post Excerpt..————////////————-////////——–
        “Earthquake coming by a coastline
        right above the location sits the bird
        where the land sticks out.”
        I had a visual of a duck or goose cartoon character right above the area that was hit with a quake.

They showed a digital clock and on the minute side was the number ’12’ then they showed the hour and it read ‘9’.– The 12th of September?
        ——-////////———————-/////////——————–/////————‘
        I thought it might be related to the nightmare forming..post?

• Jules 104, don’t let me off so easily.,
        after your comment I did a little research..

Lo and behold…Florida has had two serious earthquakes in the historical past.. In the Northwest part if Florida — magnitudes in the 6’s. Surprise..
        However no faults . That was a head scratcher..
        See..http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states/?region=Florida

So I went to Google earth and what lies and you can see on the mainland side across from Seahorse Keys.. Yeah Bird Island, Bird Rock..and it us in line with Gainesvilke and Jacksonsonville. (Big hurricane previously predicted..)

Now you have totally scrambled me…Earthquake, Or nightmare forming in Gulf?

Well you have put me right in the middle of a puzzle.. Check it out let me know what
        YOU think. Or if anybody else wants to jump in …
        ..the whirlpool is just fine..

• Thanks for the good laugh Star48 :)…I was thinking I was letting you off a bit to easy, but even Eric says a hurricane or tropical storm, doesn’t he? I do see what you are talking about though, it lines up right through Gainesville all the way up to Jacksonville, so that’s rather interesting. Wish they knew what caused all of those birds to fly the coop. Surely they know something we don’t. I don’t see any storms forming in the Gulf right now…so what is it? Hmmm….

20. Greeting love and compassion Cee many prayers and good will to Greece…pyer for peace intrinsically carries an energy of katmic forgiveness and i believe thats where we are headed . In my observations of world wide international relationships tje general populice of most countries are ready to move on . .i believe Greece and all that it represents has been thrust into the limelight at this point in time to use the tools ut has so long been blessed with…..The world ins currenly fighting a battle of insipid light v dark..and many of the old politics is just not going to succeed in future arenas..while everyone cocentrates on old energy the dark energy of duality sneeks in tje back door … This dark energy is new it is not the old darkness of the past ..it is condensed it is the culmination of our historic.past ..it cant succeed it is on its way out and its like reducing a soup only you forget the pot is in the stove and it burns ..charcoal…i say the soup wasnt going to be any good anyway so lets chuck that pot out and emjoy a fresh batch tjis time we will watch the the stove..Turn up the flame then turn it dowm to a constant glow and we will habe a pergect soup with all the various herbs and spices from all over tje world..be of good cheer it may get hot in the kitchen but we are good cooks

21. Ps….apoligies for type errors it is hard work on this phone..love you all very much in my heart…blessings.

22. Nit i am i got lost on posts ans thought my above post didnt work so reposted it under correct conversations not realizing it was here…sorry everyone…blessings…

23. Pingback: Son of Boston Police Captain Charged in Terror Plot For July 4th | World Predictions

24. Eric, regarding. ” I had a visual of Spirit holding up a fake bill, then showing a 20 dollar bill while circling the number 20.
    They showed the money again later in the night. Clearly pointing to the number 20 several times and perhaps a symbolic message about “bill”
    They implied Tennessee, later they would add Nashville. However I don’t know much about the state other than Nashville, so even though they mention the city it is more likely they are verifying the state by mentioning one of its key cities.”
    See.http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/07/14/police-woman-blames-obama-for-counterfeiting-money/
    Woman counterfeiting money, blames Obama said to print money..in Tenn..

25. Eric, he apparently was living in Hicksville, .
    ..also lived in Phoenix…at one time.also from Kuwait

26. Pingback: Notes on 7-19-15 | World Predictions

27. Pingback: Nashville Tennessee Shooting | World Predictions

• It sounds like the old prediction, but why so distant. I need to verify with Spirit and see if this is what they are talking about. Thanks as always for the information.

28. Hi Eric,
    The 6-19-15 post mentions the $20 Bill. Maybe Spirit is talking about Harriet Tubman replacing Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.
    “I had a visual of Spirit holding up a fake bill, then showing a 20 dollar bill while circling the number 20.”

29. Pingback: Louisiana Flooding | World Predictions